𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗵�...

By -hopemood

Juliette Potter was tired after the war and decided she needed a change. Something different so nobody could... More

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲ᵗʰᵉ ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡˢ
𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ᵗʷᵒ

𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗻 ᵒⁿᵉ

3.6K 225 36
By -hopemood

"The war was something that I had to take part in as this dark wizard killed my parents and wanted to kill me as I survived when he originally tried. This went on from when I was 11 to when I was 18. And when I was 18 we had a war to which I won after facing death once more. And the mistress of death means that I have collected all three items that link to death. Although even if you have all the items only death can see you as an equal or you will die." Juliette tried to explain in simple terms she knew her on screen self would have to explain it at some point.

Before Klaus could ask anything else alongside the growing concerns from others in the room the screen started earning a sigh of relief from Juliette.

THE FRENCH QUARTER
(Marcel boasts to Klaus his methods for providing fresh blood for his vampires.)

Marcel: (voiceover) The city of New Orleans... people of all stripes and flavors from all over the country come here to party on our streets. Some are just looking for fun... some are looking for something a little darker, more dangerous. So, we invite them into my home and we give it to them.
(Diego, one of Marcel's vampires, shows a flyer to two tourists, a man and a woman. The flyer is headed by a large, monogrammed 'M', beneath which reads:

ABATTOIR
WHERE THE PARTY

NEVER ENDS
(They enter the party and get their hands stamped with the same 'M' monogram as the flyer.)

Marcel: (voiceover) Then, at the stroke of midnight, everything changes, and it's time to feed.
(Marcel leads Klaus around a balcony overlooking the party. They watch as Marcel's vampires feed ravenously on the humans, who scream in terror.)

Marcel: This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all-you-can-eat buffet. My night-walkers love it. I've got 'em working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day-walkers, the trusted few - they just like the party.
(Klaus notices a crest of some sort engraved on the stone wall below: it includes the 'M' monogram, as well as a coiled serpent. He does not comment on it.)

"Of course you still use our family crest." Kol rolled his eyes.

"As I remember rightly your family up and left the place what did you want me to do." Marcel spat out still not fond of Kol. Hope looked between the two knowing the hostility they once shared.

"Come up with something original." Kol said and then laughed at his own joke.

Klaus: It's quite an operation. Tell me - what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig.
Marcel: Can't kill 'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way - no muss, no fuss.
Klaus: I'm impressed.
Marcel: Nothing I didn't learn from you back in the day.
(Thierry, one of Marcel's vampires, approaches the two.)

Thierry: Marcel.
Marcel: 'Sup, Thierry?
Thierry: Six of our guys were killed in a bar outside of the Quarter. Night-walkers. No one saw who.
(While Marcel receives this news, Klaus looks away. Cut to Rebekah driving her red convertible; she checks herself in the rearview mirror, wipes a drop of blood off her cheek, smiles and keeps driving.)

(TITLE CARD AND OPENING CREDITS)

MIKAELSON MANSION
(Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out. Hayley, inside, hears something and walks warily down the stairs.)

Rebekah: Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door.
(Rebekah walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in as Hayley comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.)

"You think that's going to do something against an original." Rebekah almost laughed.

"I probably just thought that I would use that and if I had to use my magic. Either that or I disgused my wand to look that way." Juliette answered.

Hayley: Who the hell are you?
Rebekah: Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car - get them, will you?
(Hayley, smiling wryly, puts down the iron poker.)

Hayley: Hello. Not the maid.
Rebekah: Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?
Hayley: Why is everyone in this family hot I can also see you have Klaus's manners.
Rebekah: (smirks) And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?
Hayley: Beats me. He's long gone.
Rebekah: What do you mean, "long gone"?
Hayley: Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into - he was all poetic about how we're family - and then Klaus told me he bailed. (Mumbles) Guess that's my luck for being too trusting.
Rebekah: Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!
(Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room.)

Kol starts laughing alongside James and Sirius.

"Deserved!" James laughed. Before whispering to Sirius not so quietly, "Now all we have to do is kill him."

Sirius was about to reply before he was cut due to a glare from Lily who glanced at Juliette who was currently braiding Hope's hair mindlessly as Klaus was trying to aks her more about the war to which she was trying to avoid him.

Klaus: Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?
Rebekah: They were very rude.
(The shots alternate between Rebekah calmly explaining what happened, and flashbacks to her at a bar, impaling vampires violently with a pool stick.)

Rebekah: Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends.
Klaus: I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you.
Rebekah: I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?
Klaus: Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I.
(Rebekah, who had gotten up to leave the room, turns back to Klaus.)

Rebekah: I remember everything.
FLASHBACK - NEW ORLEANS, 1820
(Rebekah walks through a doorway into a room filled with people dressed in their finery for some sort of party. They nod at Rebekah as she passes.)

Rebekah: (voiceover) I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all of our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, as if to impress you.
(Rebekah watches Klaus as she leaves the room with two ladies. She then turns her attention to a young man, whom she kisses chastely.)

Rebekah: I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son, Emil. And I remember that even Elijah was happy.
(Upstairs, Elijah kisses a Creole woman while further down the hall Klaus finishes off the ladies he had left with earlier.)

Celeste: Your brother. He's gone too far.
Elijah: Niklaus, there is no hope for you, is there?
(Rebekah joins them, Emil in tow.)

Rebekah: Are we interrupting?
Klaus: Yes.
Elijah: No.
Rebekah: Dearest Elijah. You've only ever wished happiness for me. Emil and I are in love. Please, let me turn him.
(Klaus chuckles.)

Elijah: Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed to hide a lot of our... indiscretions. It would not do to turn his son into one of us.
Rebekah: Please. For me.
Klaus: It's not going to happen, Sister. If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, then human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food.

Juliette glared at Klaus, "That's a bit rude don't you think."

"She's my sister love I don't care quite frankly." Klaus says.

Rebekah gulps she didn't realise this was going to show flashbacks outside of what was shown to Hayley or Juliette she knew her and Marcels secret was most likely going to show up and she didn't know whether or not to confess now or face her brother fury later. Looking at Juliette and Klaus she wanted to tell him soon while she caught him in a good mood.

Emil: How dare you, sir! You would do well to treat -
(Klaus grabs Emil by the neck and forcibly walks him down the hallway.)

Elijah: Brother -
Rebekah: Niklaus!
Elijah: Niklaus, wait!
Rebekah: NO!
(Klaus ignores them and throws Emil off the balcony, whence he falls several storeys and apparently dies instantly. Elijah holds a sobbing Rebekah while Klaus walks off.)

NEW ORLEANS - PRESENT DAY
Klaus: Well, he wasn't good enough for you.
Rebekah: No one was ever good enough for me, Nik, you made sure of that. Now where is Elijah?
(Klaus' phone starts buzzing. He checks it, stands and moves to leave.

Rebekah: Where are you going?
Klaus: It appears the night is not quite over, yet. I'm off for another drink with Marcel.
Rebekah: Elijah told me about your plan to take apart Marcel's empire piece by piece. I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry together.
Klaus: I know you don't have many friends, Rebekah, but what some friends do when they get together is they drink. And when they drink, they tell secrets. Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the Quarter, and I aim to uncover the 'how' so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list today.
(Klaus turns and walks to the door, but pauses before he leaves.)

"Of course you have a secret agenda Klaus what should I expect." Marcel scoffs.

"I'm suprised you didn't pick up on it sooner." Klaus replied glaring at the man he once called a son.

Marcel was going to reply but the words died on his lips he knew why he didn't fully suspect Klaus and was willing to allow him in New Orleans due to the fact that he was once his father. Marcel also knew a part of him was still forever grateful to Klaus.

Klaus: Oh, and welcome home, little sister.
(The door shuts behind him and Rebekah turns on the spot, contemplating what he's said. She sees Hayley sitting on a landing above.)

Rebekah: You, wolf girl. I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You're helping.

Hayley: Not that I object or anything but it's normally the fancy dressed people who have the most trauma.
Rebekah looked at Hayley confused as Hayley shrugged being reminded of all of the slytherins who held a lot of trauma.
(The girls walk down a spiral staircase.)

Rebekah: The governor had lots of secret rooms. I'll show you his favorite.
(They arrive in a dusty, cobwebbed cellar room. Hayley spies the coffins that Klaus keeps his siblings daggered in.)

Hayley: (slightly confused) The coffins he keeps are for when you die?
Rebekah: We can't be killed, silly girl. That doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture us. He has a set of mystical silver daggers. One in the heart sends us into a deep slumber. Klaus gets his jollies from keeping us in a box, until he decides to pull the dagger out. That must be what he's done to Elijah. This one's mine.
Hayley: (incredulously) He keeps your coffin on standby. And I thought the Black family was bad.
Rebekah: He likes to be prepared for when his family members inevitably disappoint him. Elijah's isn't here - he must've stashed him elsewhere.
Hayley: I feel sick.
Rebekah: Welcome to the family, love. You should've run the second you realized Elijah was gone.
Hayley: Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on me. As long as I'm carrying this baby, I can't leave New Orleans. If I do, they kill my baby.

"They can try." Juliette smirked. Sharing a look with Hope who knew what her mother did.

Klaus caught this and was about to ask as the screen started he glared at it as if it had personally offended him.

Rebekah: Well, knowing Klaus, he's planning a box for you the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum. I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah. Being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run.
(Rebekah goes off to continue her search, leaving Hayley to consider what she's said.)

"I wouldn't." Juliette assured Klaus. "I wouldn't keep you from your child Klaus."

Klaus didn't say anything but had a slight curve on his lips it felt nice for once having someone who believed in him even though he knew for a fact he didn't deserve it.

THE FRENCH QUARTER - ROUSSEAU'S
(Sophie is scrubbing a table inside the restaurant when the door shuts suddenly and she hears the whoosh of a vampire running unseen. She walks cautiously, listening for further sounds.)

Sophie: Hello? Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!
(Some hanging pots start moving behind Sophie, as though a wind has passed through them, and she turns around. She walks toward them slowly, then grabs a knife, which she lifts in time for Rebekah to appear and grab her raised, knife-wielding arm.)

Rebekah: Sophie Deveraux. My brother, Elijah, told me about you. Know who I am?
Sophie: Yeah, I know.
Rebekah: Then you know we need to talk.
THE CEMETERY
(Rebekah and Sophie talk while walking among the burial vaults of the cemetery.)

Rebekah: So, if I had to guess, knowing Klaus' history, Elijah has a dagger in his chest. It's a magical object, you're a witch. Do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah.
Sophie: I can't use magic. It's punishable by death - Marcel's rules.
Rebekah: Marcel? What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?
Sophie: Not much. I've been linked, so anything you do to me, you do to Hayley.
Rebekah: Who?
(Sophie gives her a significant look.)

Rebekah: Oh, right the mumzy. Well, luckily for you, Elijah seems to care about her, otherwise I'd break your neck right here. How did Marcel get so bloody powerful, anyway? He wasn't like this when I left a hundred years ago.
Sophie: Marcel has a way to tell whenever there's magic done in the Quarter. The 'how' isn't relevant.

"You know I can help you channel your magic in a way so that you'll be able to sense it in every life form." Juliette offered to Davina. Currently Davina seemed nice she wasn't sure why she with Marcel but she felt sympathy for the girl being held in a room.

Davina smiled and agreed to the help.

Rebekah: I'll tell you what's not bloody relevant - a coven of witches who can't do magic. Here's an idea: move away.
Sophie: We practice ancestral magic. This cemetery is filled with the remains of our witch ancestors. Without access to them, we're powerless. If we run, we're leaving our legacy behind - our home, our family.
Rebekah: Well, family's overrated. Look at me. I'm back in a city that's given me nothing but heartache, looking for a brother who's hell-bent on protecting a baby I don't care about.
Sophie: I find that hard to believe. You're here, aren't you?
Rebekah: I'm here for Elijah. The instant I find him, I'm gone. He was the one who idiotically believed this baby would be Niklaus' redemption. And now he's missing, probably at the hands of Klaus himself. And you were foolish enough to believe that Elijah could convince Klaus to go against Marcel, when everyone knows that they have a history.
Sophie: Klaus sired Marcel. I'm aware.
Rebekah: You don't understand. Marcel is not just some guy that Klaus turned into a vampire. Klaus loved him like a son.

"Lily flower can we at least prank him?" James asked his wife with pleading eyes.

"James don't think I can't go without ignoring you I did it all through hogwarts and you know I can last longer ignoring you." Lily says with a sigh.

"Yeah but you didn't love me then." James says with a pout.

"Who says I love you now?" Lily laughed as Sirius high five her earning a betrayed look from James. Who looked highly offended.

Hope glanced over and smiled it was weird seeing her grandparents so young.

FLASHBACK - NEW ORLEANS, 1820
(A funeral procession, all dressed in black, follows behind a horse-drawn carriage.)

Rebekah: (voiceover) I was there the day that they met. We were burying Emil, the governor's only son... or so we thought.
(A man on a horse whips a young black boy, who screams in pain with each lash.)

Rebekah: (voiceover) Turns out the governor had another son, from a mother that he owned.
(Klaus steps out of the procession to turn and look at the boy. The boy, having fallen to his knees in pain, grabs an apple off the ground, turns and throws it at the man with the whip, a fierce look of hatred in his eyes. Infuriated, the man winds up for another lashing, but Klaus grabs something off the ground and hurls it with vampire strength at the man; it hits him in the forehead, and he falls off the horse, dead. Rebekah and Elijah watch as Klaus approaches the boy.)

Klaus: What is your name?
Young Marcel: Don't got one. Mama wouldn't name me till I turned ten, 'case the fever took me... then it took her.
(Klaus crouches down before the boy, getting on his level.)

Klaus: You're a survivor, and survivors need names. How about Marcellus?
Young Marcel: Marcellus?
Klaus: It comes from Mars, the god of war, and it means 'little warrior'.
(Klaus stands and holds out a hand to the boy, who hesitates, but then smiles, takes it and rises to his feet. Elijah and Rebekah have watched this entire exchange.)

Elijah: Perhaps there is hope for our brother, after all.

"No hope at all." Elijah says with a sigh.

"What am I then?" Hope looked offended.

"My daughter." Klaus says.

"More like-" Damon was cut of by Stefan who put his hand over his mouth.

"Ignore him." Stefan assured.

PRESENT DAY - THE CEMETERY
Rebekah: Klaus saw himself in the boy. He remembered how our father used to beat him. He, too, was the bastard child of a man who saw him as nothing but a beast. And that is why your plan will fail. All you've done if bring back together two long-lost souls. Without Elijah between them, who knows what they'll do.
(Rebekah walks off, while Sophie absorbs what Rebekah has said.)

"You love him like a son?" Juliette asked.

"I did."

Marcel looked down at the floor anger swirling in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...