lose your heart

By Ocean_215

join the journey of Shubman Gill to woo his love life, Ishan Kishan. "what's the problem man?" "nothing it'... More

Intro
New neighbourers
Father-in-law
heart beats
ill?
Jogging
executing the Plan
Party invitation
Come home
Obedient son
Mosquito
Diwali preperations
ugly fight
Diwali celebration
Jiju
Ring ceremony

chapter 2

1.6K 113 43
By Ocean_215

Shubman was having dinner with his family in silence, Shaneel making weird faces at him time to time and he returning the favor with responsibility.

"we are shifting next week.." they both looked at their father, who was not meeting their eyes, eating the dinner.

"no way dad.. what's wrong in this house.. it's basically in the center of city" Shaneel argued ,making her brother nod in support. 

"yeah.. we can easily connect to market, the party and all.." 

"exactly that's the reason" Shubman was cut off by his father now looking at them. 

"your these parties are crossing the limits now.. so we are shifting away.. in peaceful side " their mother smiled at her now pouting babies. 

"but dad would not that increase the transport cost, and time..?" 

"good point beta but your university is more closer and I can always use another route for my office, anything else my dear responsible and money saving children.." 

They both shook their head, noticing the scarsam in their father's tone. 

"Man I hate it.. " Shubman whined going to the first class of day. "what's so hateful into it Shubi? we are basically going to be neighbourers .." Abhishek chirped. 

"yeah but what about our party nights.. in those shiny clubs.." 

"don't worry you will forget them once you will spend some time in that area.." 

They were about to step inside the department when Shubman's eyes fell on the same boy, he was kissing Yashashvi's cheek , giving him a hug afterwards. 

(that's a good wishing kiss and hug Yashashvi need from his baby bro before starting their classes.)

"that's not right.. you should not ogle other's boyfriend Shubi.." James replied making him turn to him. 

"how are you so sure that they are boyfriends..?" and other shrugged his shoulders going inside. 

"oye Abhishek.. where are you going?" Mayank asked putting his books in the bag, ready to go out of class. 

"I have some work in Arts department.. wanna come along?" 

Mayank was about to say no but Shubman stood up "yeah sure why not? we are free now"

"who this side of university is different than other departments.." 

"of course James as this is Art department.. "

They all were surprised by the beauty of arts, first time in this department , Mayank stopped in the corridor "wait from where these sounds are coming.." 

"oh there is a dancing hall at the last from here , students might be practising , I heard there is a competetion .." Abhishek replied and James whined "can we go to that room..?" 

"yes yrr music is tempted let's go.." Mayank ran to the end , leaving  others "he is proving that our ancestors our monkeys.." 

Shubman laughed and walked to that direction , wrapping his hand around his best friend. 

Without knocking Mayank opened the door and he was pushed to fall by his friends whispering "give us the way bro."

Students stopped dancing , teacher turned to them "any problem young men..?" his voice strict, Abhishek shook his head .

"my friends were curious about dance sir .. we wanted to see.." and Shubman's eyes went to the left corner of room.

"Yashashvi.. what are you doing here?" his voice loud and Abhishek sighed "let's go now in no way he will let us stay here.." 

"Sorry" 

They turned back to go when the teacher asked "Is this your free time?" James nodded turning to face him. 

"okay then you all can watch but don't make noises.." the teacher dismissed again looking back at his tab. The squad smiled and walked to their classmate who returned the smile, and Ishan too of course he was there. 

Shubman looked at Ishan, who was drinking water and Yashashvi was tieing the heavy bells (Ghungroos) around his  anklets "such a simp" he thought.

(aur ek mera bhai hai jise hmesha sirf mujhe uthakar niche fekna hota hai aur ever famous line bolte hue "this is John Cena" )

"oye look at the dancers man.. if you don't want your limbs broken.." Abhishek nudged him, finally he looked away, but why his limbs would be broken. 

"Ishan Kishan you are next.." 

"Yes master.." 

"rock it baby.. like the princess you are.." Yashashvi mumbled patting his brother's cheek and other smiled , Shubman can't help but heard their talks, a uneasy feeling settling in his heart. 

Ishan walked up to the center of big room, his Ghungroo making sound, he did namaskaram . "what you presenting Ishan ?" 

"Aigiri Nandini.." and teacher nodded noting down , "what nandini..?" Mayank asked and Abhishek looked at his friends "he will do Indian classic dance on rock music .. just watch"

Everyone among students know , as they all are learning classic music and dance, no matter whether they were Indian or not. 

Ishan started , dancing his heart out and stealing Shubman's "wahhh it's giving me goosebumps" James said and Abhishek smiled. 

"this is nothing.. he has done so much.. why would not he ? after all he is learning it since childhood" 

Shubman's eyes were stuck to the dancing one, how his expressions changing, smiling than anger in his eyes and oh the red shiny dhoti he is wearing ,a red short kurti on his torso, making his face glow in the dim dark room.

His bangs falling on his forehead, feet catching the music , Ghungroo ringing, whole body composed, Shubman has fallen, he was hypnotized by the beauty in front of him. 

everyone cheered in room , all the teachers , students when Ishan bowed down and walked aside to his brother who smiled giving him water. 

"it was perfect .. baby.." Yashashvi said brushing his dear brother's bangs away from his eyes "yeah but there are many .. I don't know if they will select me.." Ishan replied , he was right so many talents were in line to represent their university .

"no you will be selected.. it was so so.."

"so good." Ishan completed Shubman's words smiling at him and other nodded "yeah , I am Shubman Gill , Yashashvi's classmate.." 

Ishan shaked hand "oh I remember , I saw you day before tomorrow.." .

"let's go baby.. you need some energy.." Yashashvi interrupted, and the brothers walked out. 

"yrr Abhi.. don't you think he is so good.." Shubman said dreamily, his friends looked at him. They were walking back to their department .

"hmm he is.. but he has a boyfriend bro.." James chirped and Abhishek laughed.

"they are brothers you fools.." Shubman looked at him, halting his steps "what? and Ishan is elder brother than how?" 

"and the main question is how do you know about him so much..?" Mayank asked crossing his hands over his chest.

"we are neighbour.. " all three others glared at him, Abhishek stopped his laugh. 

"it's okay but Abhishek me Yashashvi ko apna saala bna lu too.." 

Abhishek swatted other's hand from his shoulder "mtlb Ishan meri bhabhi?" Shubman nodded.

"don't even think about it bro.. it's not that easy.." 

"why ? he does not look like a arrogant person..?" his eyebrows up "it's because he is not. but he has two brothers and a very strict father .. it's impossible.. many has tried in our colony.." 

"dekh lenge itna bhi kya hi hard ho sakta hai.. aur tu to saath denga na mera.." 

"no way.. I don't want his father to make me play that veena.." Abhishek walked away leaving Shubman .

"oye Abhishek.. Abhi.. yrr atleast listen to me.." 

Shuman sighed "veena, he is afraid of a fucking music instrument.."

-----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3K 27
shubman x ishan a cute story containing fluff parts ishan - cute , bubbly shubman - introvert , love to pamper ishan
24.8K 2.1K 24
Shubman Gill, an innocent, studious boy making efforts for his dreams come true. He hates limelight and is a complete introvert, tries to stay miles...
34.8K 1.9K 17
"I Fell first!I was all alone drowning in that sea of feeling"- said Ishan. " But I fell harder Ishan!And the irony is I know I have to sink down "-S...