Entwined Royal Hearts

By Riyawrites_06

In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with t... More

Note
Disclaimer
Characters 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Note 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 29

634 39 11
By Riyawrites_06

Guys Attention 🔴, I wanted to inform you that the first chapter of my other book, WHISPERS OF THE HEART is uploaded so, please do check that out too and lemme know you're opinion. Hope 🤞you'll enjoy that book too.. 

and WHISPERS OF THE HEART  is NOT just some arranged marriage story or a normal love story, I promise it will be worth it, so do give it a try, it's a request from the bottom of my heart.... 

Anyway it's a really long chapter, so enjoy..

Happy reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week

Isha's POV

I tried to sort out my thoughts but, somewhere deep down knew something was going to happen and that it would break me to no extent. Exactly after a week, I tried reaching out to Ekansh, but he kept ignoring my efforts. At this point I was not even surprised by his actions, but, I had a tiny weeny bit of hope that we would go back to the time when everything was as good as it could be between us. 

Since, he was not responding I decided to take an appointment with him as the owner of RR group of hospitals as he didn't know I was the managing director . I asked my PA to contact his company and in no time she got a reply that it was scheduled tomorrow in the morning. I decided to ignore all the bad thoughts and in no time finished all the scheduled surgeries and appointments. After which, I went home and tried sleeping, note – tried as I couldn't even sleep a blink because of all the negative thoughts foreshadowing the hurt I was going to face the next day.

 In no time, my alarm rang and I saw it was already 6 AM, I didn't realize how quickly time flew by with me pondering and overthinking stuff. I immediately got out of bed and decided to get ready directly, skipping my usual routine. Within half an hour I was all ready, had a very light breakfast and got into the car and left. I decided to take the very long route to Rajvansh group of companies as the appointment is at 9:30 and currently it was only 8 AM.

At around 9:15 I arrived at his company, parked my car and got in without anyone noticing. It was still early so not many people were present, I got into the elevator and reached the topmost floor where Ekansh's cabin was present. I walked up to the receptionist and informed her about my appointment, she asked me to have a seat on the couch nearby and in the meanwhile she will inform Ekansh. I was very nervous and it felt like my heartbeat was rising rapidly as every minute was passing by. 

After 5 minutes passed by, the receptionist asked me to go in. I stood up, took a few deep breaths and knocked on his door twice to which I heard a cold "come in" . It seemed like he was in a really bad mood, but it was still start of the day and again when is he not grumpy I thought to myself and stepped in but, Ekansh hadn't looked up from his files and greeted me and asked me to take a seat.

I didn't move an inch from my place, I kept watching him more like admiring him, it felt like I had seen him an eternity ago I really did miss him. He looked up after not getting any response and shock passed through his eyes seeing me there.

He quickly looked away, after covering up his emotions he asked me "What are you doing here? "in a cold tone.

I was taken aback by his tone as he had never used that tone on me ever before even when he was really aggravated, but decided to maintain my composure and said "you decided to ignore me, so I wanted to know your reasons behind it"

He kept looking at me and said " I didn't ignore you, I have better stuff to do than spending and wasting my time with you. I have responsibilities"

I felt hurt but decided to stay calm and said "you weren't ignoring me right ? then why did you ask your PA to lie to me that you weren't present in your cabin when in reality you were there. I know you knew everything Ekansh, I just want a simple answer from you why? Why suddenly this change? Why do you have to lie to me when everything was going fine between us? " Why do you have to ruin this?" 

Ekansh had his usual cold expressions and what he said next broke me completely " I guess you're delusional, there is no us. I was just close to you for sometime and by the way I speak to everyone who is my family friend in the same manner, you are just assuming stuff. We didn't even confess to each other then how can you reach conclusions Isha, I thought you were smarter than this, come on."

It would be very less to say I was shattered to hear all this from a man who I thought was my forever, the one for me. Tears started brimming in my eyes as all the negative thoughts that I tried keeping at bay taking shape in reality. I didn't know what to say anymore, it felt like some heart breaking scene of my romance novels was coming true, it felt like someone just took a part of me, the most essential and integral part of me and broke it into innumerable pieces. I just couldn't believe him, I tried remaining calm but my emotions got the best out of me, I walked up to him and held him by his collars and said " How could you do this Ekansh? "

Tears started flowing from my eyes, tears that showed how much he mattered to me while I he was hell bent on showing me, putting up a façade that I wasn't anything to him, but a family friend. 

He just said " I haven't done anything at all, you rekindled our grandparents friendship after years so I owe you one and that's the reason I was friendly with you, otherwise this is my behaviour generally to almost all the outsiders, so it's not my fault miss Isha Chauhan and if you may excuse me I have important things to handle"

The word "outsiders" which implied me just hit the bull's eye, it was enough for me to know he was serious and was not even joking. His words weren't the only thing that hurt me, it was his nonchalant tone which felt like he was making fun of my emotions and although I felt he was doing all of it intentionally I was not in the state of my mind to think rationally as I had never imagined that Ekansh would ever say something like this to me even unintentionally. 

I just stepped back, took a few deep breaths reminding myself that I cannot breakdown, not in front him, I looked up and said " you don't owe me anything after all I'm outsider. Goodbye Mr. Ekansh Rajvansh and all the best for your future endeavours. " and I meant every single word.

I just turned around and walked out of his cabin and hurriedly got out of the building I'd never want to step in, even in my dreams. I got into my car and drove off with illegal speed with no destination in my mind to nurse my wounded heart. Tears kept flowing from my eyes continuously, I couldn't think even though my sixth sense kept poking me, I wasn't in the right state of mind, I felt like I could never mend my broken heart, I felt broken and that's when I realized what it felt like to be heartbroken, and that too by the person who you would have never imagined, even in your worst nightmares.  

I decided to towards the farmhouse where we girls had decided to meet as all the four of us wanted to share and let out everything we were going through for the last three months.

Aarav's POV

After Saanvi's outburst, I could see she was really hurt, it hurt me to see her like that and at that moment I realized that I let my anger get the best of me. I knew deep down Saanvi would never do such a thing, but the thought of someone really close to you betraying you feels like a thousands of needles being pierced into your heart, it's unbearable. I had decided to look into my phone but, I realized I had smashed it to the wall in anger when one of my assistants had seen Saanvi handing over files to Aaryan. I had asked for professional help to retrieve the data, it's been a week since but, they said it would take even longer.

At the Farmhouse

 Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara had decided to meet at the Farmhouse to share all their life happenings. Isha had picked Meera up directly from the hospital as she had received a call from her and was on her way towards the farmhouse. 

While on the other hand Saanvi and Ara who didn't have a single clue as to what had happened to Meera had already reached the farmhouse and were waiting for Isha and Meera.

 After a while Isha and Meera reached the farmhouse. Isha got out of her car and made her way to open the door and to help Meera get out of the car. Meera had a bad sprain on her left foot, a ligament tear in her left hand and a minor wound on her forehead so she needed help to walk and along with all of it she was really weak and heartbroken. 

Isha helped Meera and they made their way towards the hall. As soon as Saanvi and Ara saw them, they panicked and ran towards them to help Meera to sit on the couch.  

"What happened to you?, How did all of this happen?, And why didn't you tell us anything about it?"  Ara bombarded her with questions. 

"Guys, first calm down, she'll tell us everything" said Isha while Saanvi brought them glasses of water. 

After which silence prevailed, no one spoke anything and after a few minutes Meera decided to break the silence and said " Listen, I know you guys have a lot of questions which you want to answers for and that's why I'm here, in fact we are here".

Nobody spoke a word, Meera continued " I know all of us are have been through so much through the last three months,  I too have been going through a lot. *narrates her past...*(her past will be revealed in the upcoming chapters) My mental health is messed up, I am going through therapy with Meesha aunty,  have not been doing good at all, it's not like I wanted to hide all this from you but, it's just that I didn't want to disturb and burden you guys with my problems when you already have a lot on your plate, but right now I just need a huge break from all of this, like a change in the environment, I want to deviate myself and work on my mental as well as physical health. I need personal space to sought out my thoughts." 

"Firstly, you can always tell us your problems Meera and you'll never be a burden and you'll never disturb us. We are sisters maybe not by blood, but through so many other ways. We'll stand by each other and will always be with you, no matter what. Do you want me to talk to Vihaan about it??"

Meera nodded as a "no", gave a small smile to the girls and started narrating everything that had happened between her and Vihaan. 

"I'm so sorry Meera, but guys I want to tell you that the last three months have been the toughest and trust me it's not been good at all. I'm so disturbed by everything that has happened that I can't focus on anything right now. All I want is to stay away from all of this for a while" said Isha and confessed everything that happened between her and Ekansh. 

"Same here guys, It just feels like everything changed over night" said Saanvi. She told everything that happened Between her and Aarav. 

"I don't know what is wrong with these guys or our brothers or even if all this is our fault but it hurts. It just hurts soo bad, it is such an unbearable pain when the person you trust the most let's go of you and put's you down" said Ara, following which she told them her past from her college times with Ansh. (her past will be revealed at the right time)

"We badly need a break guys, we need to go somewhere far away from everyone. We need time and gotta to work on ourselves" said Isha. 

"Yeah let's not tell anyone about anything. We'll just inform our parents and grandparents" said Meera.

"Yeah we'll only let them know that we are out of the country as we have a few conferences to attend and we'll leave tomorrow morning, let's just go to UK. I think that's the best place for us, though the whole world knows us, we'll make sure know no one recognizes us and live low" said Ara. 

"We'll come back when we are ready to face them, I'm so angry at my brother that if I see him now, I don't know what I'll do. I think it's the same for all of you" said Isha.

All of them nodded and agreed to leave to UK. They sent a text to their grandparents and parents as they really didn't want to breakdown while talking to them and they knew they would for sure shower them with infinite number of questions. 

 The next morning they left to the UK and this time they didn't use their family private jets as they knew if they would use them then their family could easily locate them. 

Meanwhile, the parents and grandparents had guessed that something had happened between the couples they shipped the most even before they read the text the girls had sent them as they had seen the change of behaviour of the guys to their old selves and on seeing the girls text it confirmed it their suspicion but at the same time knew they would be fine and would handle it for themselves if not today then tomorrow. They kept quiet as they didn't want to meddle and they were also sure that the girls would be safe wherever they were as they were all together and were trained to protect themselves. 

************

I know it's heart breaking 💔, but it is what it is...

What is up with these guys 🙄🙄

What do you think happened in the past with Meera and  in between Ansh and Ara in the past??

Will they come back to India?? What will happen in The UK?? Will they reconcile or not??

What will happen to them, only time will tell...

How do you guys like the chapter??

The upcoming chapters have a lot instore and are going to be a rollercoaster ride, sooooooooo

Stay tuned to know more!!

Thanks for reading ❤️💕

Please do like, share and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.5K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
1.3M 95.8K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
246K 12.6K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
56.5K 2.6K 25
๋࣭ ⭑⚝ 𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...