Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

De VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... Mai multe

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.

712 6 0
De VixentheHuntress

"And that is why you are here." Trinity Jackson explained to a very confused and honestly blushing friend of hers, Alphonso Lewis. She had been best friends with the boy since his family first moved to Coast City when they were in middle school. She considered herself lucky as she was the first of many girls that he had first taken over his lap when she first found out about a kink that he, and she both shared. He was a spanko just like her.

Alphonso looked around the room for a moment at the group that had gathered for this private sleepover. Trinity's parent's had left for the weekend and instead of doing what many people did and having a large party to celebrate her freedom. She decided to throw a much different party, a spanking party as she was calling it. Her living room had a collection of spanking tools ready to go, some of which Alphonso had brought as she had more or less tricked the boy into coming here. Just telling him that he wanted a hard spanking if he was free for the weekend, and lucky for her he had no plans on this friday night. The other four girls also had that same special title as she did as the first four that he had dared to punish. Abby Lincoin, Carolina Cobb and Madison Row. Their shared love for spankings and a secret love and affection for Alphonso had made them a pretty tight net group. Always the first to fix any and all misconceptions about the boy. Trinity taking a more hands on approach to this as she had fought a few loud mouth brats that had tried to ruin her friend/

"So let me understand this as best as I can." Alphonso said. "You four want me to spank each of you like it is a punishment and every minute or so, I am to stop while you spin that thing." Alphonso pointed towards a wheel that Carolina had made that had six different spanking items on it. "And then used what was spun on that wheel."

"Yes," the four of them declared in unison.

"Fucking why?" The boy then groaned as Carolina giggled and held her hand out. The boy went into his wallet and produced a dollar bill for her.

"Thank you very much," Carolina yelped as the boy reached behind her and gave her a firm slap on the backside. "Say it for the contest." She replied as she stuck out her tongue. "And to answer your question, we think it is gonna be fun and the winner gets a special prize."

"You girls are insane... however you four do know I am not a fan of punishment spankings right?"

"Than don't do them, just make them hard." Trinity looked over at the biggest of these four girls, not in weight but in her female features. Abby Lincoin had an impressive bust and her large backside was one that made anyone jealous. "Give us the hard spankings that you like but not enough to make them punishment if that is helpful." She rolled her dark green eyes making the two large puff balls of green on her head roll with them.

"And all of you are okay with that?" Trinity noticed that Alphonso's eyes journeyed towards the fair skinned Madison row. Her deep pink hair and cheerful smile making her truly adorable.

"Yep," Madison said as she seemed to look around at the other girls for a moment and a slight hunger filled her eyes as she did. "We are all okay with this and there is an important prize on the line."

The four girls all had made a deal in this little contest there since all four girls very much had a crush for Alphonso. The winner of this would have the right to take the boy to a concert for his favorite band, what happened afterwards would either be the best day or one of them or things would go back to being normal. "Should I be concerned with what prize this is?"

"Don't worry about it," Trinity declared with a smile. "Anyway, we need to decide who is gonna be first, and since I was the first one of all of us to get spanked by Alphonso. I should go last." That got a series of groans to escape from everyone else. See Trinity was no fool, none of them were, the best bet at winning this little competition was to go last, when he was a bit more tired than he was gonna be right at the start.

"Actually." Alphonso interrupted smoothly. "Since this seems a lot like your idea and since you dragged me here under false pretenses. I want to spank you four in the order that we meet."

"How is that fair to me!" Trinity snapped.

"Either that is how we do it or I go home." Alphonso said with a small smirk.

"Fine..." Trinity said with a heavy sigh as her main strategy has gone all to hell. Now she could only hope that she got a bit of mercy from the wheel of impediments. Which included, hand, hairbrush, a wooden spoon, a paddle (where he had gotten this paddle from Trinity still could not figure out) as well as her own grandma's old tawse and lastly about ten fleshly cut switches that they had gotten made. A possible awkward sight if a neighbor had seen four 16 year old girls going outside to pick switches.

Alphonso took a seat on the couch and patted his lap a few times. Trinity found herself smiling a bit as she remembered how he had first spanked her so long ago. How much he was shaking, but to be fair she was shaking too, her face burning hotter than the survive of the sun as he took down her shorts exposing her panties that day. How soft his first spank had been but when he truly got into it they both ended up having more fun. She was the one that spread a few words here and there about her close friend, and was happy that eventually it got him what he wanted. A large group of friends that spanned different grades, nationalities and personalities. All that had either a curiosity or love for spankings, even some that needed one for punishment.

It also got her a close group of friends that she would fight for just as hard as they all fought for Alphonso when all of this started.

"You know...." Carolina began as Trinity was about to lay herself across Alphonso's lap to get this started. "I think we should add one more thing to our wheel."

"What could you possibly want to add?"

"To make it a bit more interesting, we should add two things to our little contest." Carolina walked over to the wheel and took a moment to write something onto the wheel. For all six choices on the wheel,she added a new thing to each. Under hand and spoon was the word over clothes. Under hairbrush and paddle were the words over panties, and over tawse and switch were the words, bare bottom. "This makes it a bit more rewarding or a true punishment depending on what we spin."

"You diabolical little brat." Abby remarked. "I kinda like that idea."

"Why did you think of this before I came over here?" Trinity asked.

"It just came to me." Carolina answered. "And to keep things fair, Alphonso we did agree that you can start with a minute long warm up."

"I feel like you all discussed a lot of rules without asking the main part of this contest for his opinion." That got a bit of laughter from all of them as the boy patted Trinity's backside which was only protected by a small pair of pink pajama shorts. Suddenly it occurred to Trinity that being spanked in front of all her friends was far more embarrassing than she could have ever imagined. She jolted forward a bit as he brought down a fairly mild spank across the center of her backside, taking a moment to let that sink in before he truly began to swat at her upturned rump. She had been spanked by this boy so many times since all of this started that she knew just how he gave his warm up spankings to her. Going in a back and forth pattern, landing three swats to her right cheek, then to the center of her small but round and firm backside before finishing on the left side. Just enough to light a small match on her rump but not enough to leave the lasting sting of the spankings she often got from the boy. A more firm one that always left her brown backside a bit darker and showing a bit of redness.

As she was just starting to get into the feeling of him spanking her backside. Carolina called out. "That is enough of a warm up I think."

"In your opinion." Trinity said as she sat up and rubbed her backside a bit. Carolina scooted forward and held out the wheel of spankings to Trinity. "Each set is a minute right?"

Carolina nodded "Yep but if you break position or stop the spanking then we add five seconds, it doesn't end until you say the word. Cherry Red."

"Cherry Red is two words."

Carolina blushed a bit at that. "Well today it is gonna be one word."

"Do I get a break between spankings?" Alphonso questioned.

"Of course you do, we are not cruel." Madison added.

Trinity took a deep breath before spinning the wheel and crossing her fingers hoping for something easy for her first minute. She let out a sigh of relief as the wheel landed on a firm one but at least it would be easy. "You lucky little brat, spoon over your clothes." Abby remarked.

Trinity handed the boy the spoon that he often held in backpack. A large wooden one with a round head, normally used to stir food but it had found a new use for the boy. Trinity took a deep breath as she was pulled back over his lap, such a familiar position for her to be in. She had actually never been spanked with the spoon before, so feeling such a small surface area start to pat against her backside was truly a new feeling. One that quickly erupted into pain as he started to bring it down quickly and harshly across her backside. Each one making a loud popping noise as he moved across her backside, peppering it with those sharp pops making that sting truly erupt into her backside. Each one felt like someone was hitting her backside with a rubber band, he spanked from the top of one cheek to the bottom of that cheek before moving onto the next cheek. She kicked her legs a bit as she tried to find some way to truly get used to this stingy feeling. As long as she could predict where the next swat came from it brought her a tiny bit of comfort.

"Time is up," Madison called out, much to Trinity's relief.

Trinity sat up on her knees and began to rub her backside for a moment, even with her shorts and panties up that had taken a lot out of her. She was nowhere near ready to give up but this suddenly was not gonna be as easy as she originally thought it would be. Now that wheel looked a bit more scary, especially two options on that wheel that she was sure no one tonight would want to land on. "You have gotta be kidding me..." Trinity hung her head a bit as the wheel landed on one of those options already.

"Already tawse on bare." Abby added with a slight laugh making Trinity glare at the girl.

Trinity took a deep breath as she took her grandma's old tawse off the table. This one was made of dark brown leather and took on the shape of a snake tongue towards the end. She took hold of her pajama shorts and panties and brought them down with one smooth motion. Before laying back over Alphonso's lap. He had seen her bare bottom enough that she was not embarrassed by it anymore. Her's being a bit small but round and firm from her many years of running. She was called the cheetah of coast city and her light and lean body truly helped her fit that nickname.

"Get it over with it." Trinity grumbled as she took one of the throw pillows from the couch and held it close to her chest.

"Just remember that this contest was your idea, not mine." Alphonso nodded as he brought that tawse down against the center of her bare bottom making Trinity yelp in pain. The fire that that stupid spoon had started was starting to turn into an inferno with each swat he landed. He seemed way too skilled in using this stupid instrument that was gonna be officially thrown out once this was all over.

Thwack Thwack Thwack Thwach!

Trinity could only bang her head against the soft cushions of her couch as a few tears began to sting her eyes as he landed another swat right to center of her backside right as Madison once again called that time was up. She let out a small breath as she took a moment to compose herself, one hand coming to rest on her already smarting backside. It felt a bit warm and rough to the touch but all she needed a moment before sat up and replaced her clothes, hoping that her next spin would not bring them back down in any way.

Her next three sets were pure luck if she was being honest to herself. As all three were luckily over her pants, however the problem was that the wheel seemed to really like that spoon of Alphonso and while one of them was with his hand. The combination of so far three spankings with a spoon, one by hand, and one with that stupid tawse was starting to take effect. She had already gotten herself one five second penalty for reaching back. Her bottom stung and burned as she reached back a hand to rub at it for a moment. Her time so far being 5:05 seconds.

"Do you wanna call it quits?" Abby questioned.

"Just shut up and bring me the wheel." Trinity said with a small smile, hoping that she was able to hide just how much her backside stung. Don't get her wrong, it was not like she was unused to having a pretty sore rump after a session with Alphonso. However, the spankings she liked the most were the ones that left her backside warm but not truly burning, a slow build up of a fire. If she had to guess herself and Abby probably were the only two of their group that never went to see Alphonso for punishment. So the full on burning and sting that was now on her covered bottom was far more than she was used to.

However, the hope of being the one to take Alphonso out to this concert and see what bloomed afterwards, kept her going strong. So even with tear filled eyes she spun the wheel of spanking with a cocky confidence that she held during all of her races. Only for that smile to fade as the wheeled landed on probably the hardest of the ones over her underwear. "Paddle over panties." Madison declared with a slow whistle.

"Finally your luck runs out." Abby mumbled under her breath as she gave Trinity a sly smile. "Come on, little Trinity, let's see what cute undies you have underneath those shorts."

"Just shut up," Trinity felt a bit of heat come across her cheeks. Originally she had hoped that they would have all just agreed to do these spankings on their bare bottoms regardless of what the wheel landed on. She carefully took down her shorts, exposing her underwear of choice that she forgot she had changed into. A cute pair of dark gray panties with a pink waistband, on the seat of those panties was an adorable bear face that was smiling. As Abby fell down into laughter, it did help Trinity forget about the sting that was on her backside as she frantically called out. "Everything else I had was in the washing machine!" She said putting her hands over her backside to cover the cute image on her butt.

"It is not that bad, Abby." Carolina lighty scolded. "Not everyone wears." She coughed a bit into her hand. "Your choice of underwear," she added with a slight blush as the darker girl wore more mature undergarments.

Abby grumbled to herself as she lay back over Alphonso (who may or may not be holding back laughter as well) and then was reminded of the pain in her rump as Alphonso gave her a few pats with this wooden paddle of his. It was not the large ones that she would see in movies or read about in stories, but it was a smaller one that would probably leave quite the impact on her panty covered rump. It looked thicker than the brush he had, and he adjusted her slightly so she was more on her knees with his arm wrapped around her waist. She hated how she wiggled around like a kitten ready to pounce and to hopefully buy herself at least a few more seconds, and cure her own curiosity, she had to ask. "Where did you even get that from?"

"I got it from a girl named Jenny Ambrose."

"She was the one that was starting to spread that rumor that Alphonso was dating here." Carolina answered.

"So you did know her name," Trinity and Abby said at the same time. As they both very much wanted to find this girl who started these rumors and we're gonna have a very long game of good cop, bad cop. And considering both of them had a bad temper at times, they really had no idea who would be the good cop and who would be the bad cop.

"Yes and I knew that inside of feeding her to you two wolves, it would be better for Alphonso to handle it and he did." Carolina replied with a slight puff of her cheeks. "Honestly, there is a thing called mercy for your enemies, that you both should start trying to do more."

Before Trinity could reply to that statement. A loud yelp escaped her lips and she was jolted forward as the boy landed the first swat on her panty covered rump. Her prediction that this paddle was far more thick was quickly proven fact as it left a much more serious burn on her rump. That one swat seemed to remind her bottom just how much it hurt and all Trinity could was bite her lip as she took another one to her left cheek. Her small round rump betrayed her as that paddle completely covered one cheek. Her feet drummed lightly on the couch and squirmed around a bit more with each new spank that landed. Tears were trying to escape her eyes but she knew that if she started crying she was done for. So all she could do was take this spanking as much as she could.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack!

Trinity bit down on her lip a bit more as her feet were starting to kick a bit more and Alphonso had taken a much firmer hold around her waist to hold her in place. Another two swats landed on her butt making her cry out in pain, and right as she was about to cry out the word, or words, she needed to end this. Madison called out. "Time is up."

Trinity shot up to her knees and quickly began to rub her backside with a small tear starting to run down her face. However oddly enough she was not really in a lot of pain, if anything her burning rump was a new experience that she had not felt before. The feeling of her hands rubbing her backside just spreading that feeling throughout her body felt kinda nice. "Damn it," she said as she looked at Alphonso with a bit of a pout. "Why are you damn good near every item you use for spanking?"

"Language." Carolina mumbled.

"Not now, Carolina." Trinity said, as she pulled her shorts back over her panties. She ran a hand over her eye for a moment and took a breath to compose herself.

"I am not that good with those items."

"Yes you are," they replied in unison.

Alphonso looked a bit bashful as he rubbed the back of head for a moment. Carolina came over to Tatiana for a moment and offered her the wheel, her time right now was at six minutes and 15 seconds as she had broken twice and reached back to block for a moment. Trinity found herself trembling as she came to terms that depending on this spin, she could either maybe do one set afterwards or she could call it quits right now. She quickly spinned the wheel and turned away, not even waiting to look at what her faith would be. "Please be hand, please be hand, please be hand!"

"Hand over clothes."

"Oh thank you, Jesus!" Trinity cried out.

"I swear her stupid luck is gonna win her this contest." Abby mumbled under her breath.

After a still hard but pretty nice hand spanking over her clothes. Trinity once again found herself facing the dreaded wheel of spanking. Her backside was warmer than it had ever been so far in this odd friendship of hers. Even that hand spanking had taken a bit out of her and left her squirming. Honestly she knew this was gonna be the last one, so depending on what item she got it was gonna either end at 7 minutes and 15 seconds, or maybe she could last for another 30 seconds. "Yeah no, Cherry Red." Trinity called out as the wheel landed on the paddle over panties.

"And that brings your time to 7 minutes and 15 seconds." Madison called out as their group began playfully clapping their hands for a moment. "You did really well, Trinity."

"Quite a good showing," said Carolina with a sweet smile as she held up a bottle of lotion. "And while we relax, I can rub this onto your backside for a moment."

"You are a lifesaver," Trinity declared as she turned her vision over to Alphonso who seemed to be enjoying himself. "Do you want a break, Alphonso?"

"Nope," he said much to the surprise of all of them. "I am nice and warmed up now so no reason to stop just yet." He said, rolling his shoulder a bit. And suddenly the three remaining girls suddenly realized the fault in having Trinity go first. Alphonso as a setter was like an old car that needed a minute to get started. That also went for his spankings as well. His eyes came to rest on Madison Row for a moment as he beckoned her over.

"Oh I should have gone first..." Madison thought.

Trinity couldn't help but smirk a bit as she took over control of the timer, "maybe going first was the right move after all."

A/N: Alright thank you all for reading once more. These next three chapters I honestly hope to have finished by tomorrow evening. I am having fun actually spinning a wheel I made online to help decide who is getting what. Our next contestant is Madison Row and the time to beat right now is seven minutes and 15 years. So as always thank you all for reading and your support, and if you do have ideas for characters that we could see in season two of this, by all means send me a message with the idea and of course you would get credit for it.

Until Next Time.

Stay Safe.

Stay behaved,

Or you might get spanked,

Bye Bye. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

157K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...
411K 6.6K 54
"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the subject either." He said as I started to pr...
50.5K 412 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
Roommate Romance De WieneHutJr

Ficțiune generală

26K 338 34
Two childhood friends move in together and roommates. They begin to pick up some old habits, as well as develop some new habits and feelings.