๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผจ: แด…แด‡แด˜แด›สœs แดา“ สแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๐Ÿ’Œ

By taehyungGirl0930

๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœจ
Author's Notice
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐Ÿท๏ธAnnouncement
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 11

5 1 0
By taehyungGirl0930

Hiii Army!

Jungkook POV:

I standing here in bakery shop to choose cake for Taehyung, I know he loves Strawberry Flover so I pecked Strawberry Flover cake which also decorated with Strawberries. I know He loved it. After went from Shop I Remember It's the hospital ( Which is Infornt of Bekery); where Uncle (Taehyung's father) Tested so I thought Get a report When I'm also stand front of it.

So I'm Get his report because Doctors Of this hospital know us very well cause of Our parents so there're no problem to get his report.

I Thought to check it but Doctor Told me to know Check before Uncle and Told me to Send him Hospital As soon as possible, I felt something wents wrong but After Doctor Saw My face, he told me to not getting worry because that's Nothing Serious( God's Know). So I feel feels relax and when I saw time And it's show 8 I'm shocked. How Can be I'm so late.

When I reached Taehyung's house, everyone looked at me and Felt excited and when I saw Uncle also looking at me with report he tried to not get panic so I Give him reports and told him not to worry and Doctor asked for him next day. He smiled and went to his room with report. I'm putting Cake on Refrigerator and Go to My House to Change my Clothes.

I Called Jimin and told him to came after half Hour. Yehh Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok Hyung all of them stay Jimin's house until everything were ready.

Third POV:

Everyone ready for Birthday party they informed jimin and hoseok . Now everyone hide and waiting for Taehyung.

Hoseok already come after Getting ready and they'll ready for Giving Him Suprise party.

Here Taehyung asked lots of questions to jimin like why he should ready like Prince, where everyone gone, why anyone doesn't Wish him birthday, Even Jungkook doesn't meet him Today etc etc.

Yes, His every birthday his father, friends and thier whole Family wish him first then they do anything but today everyone ignore him they try to avoid him even when Jin meet him in morning he acted like he does not remember his birthday, same goes with Jimin and Hoseok too but not Jimin told him that they go to Club because some his Friends request him and he didn't want to go alone and Jungkook and Hoseok already Busy and Jin Doesn't like to Go to Club so he give his cute puppy eyes, so Taehyung didn't denied him.

Now they Both ready for went suddenly Jimin asked Taehyung to give him his Black Jacket which was Jimin's favorite. Taehyung sigh but ready to Give him he already upset cause he thing Everyone Was planning for Birthday but Here even his best friends didn't wish him How can he expect Suprise.

He asked jimin to wait so he go fast and get him Jacket. But when he enter his living room He saw only darkness Cause whole house light was off. He try to call his father's name but he didn't get any response to he come near Switch to On lights but suddenly he shocked when he Heared Everyone Shout.

Taehyung POV:

I Try my best to not felt upset, I know I'm not 5 old year's boy but seriously everyone forget about my birthday. Even Jimin and Jungkook too. Aishhhh....Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung always excited a week before my birthday but now look everyone bust in his work. I Seriously felt angry on them. But what should do, forget.

Jimin asked me for hangout so I'm ready otherwise he didn't live me peaceful. Maybe My mood are getting better, When I come Living room for get Jacket for jimin livingoom was silent and light was off.

' Appa ....appa...appa ..... Are you jn your room? Appa are there or not??? ' I Called him many times, I thought maybe he goes somewhere, I'm going to On lights of room cause I didn't saw anything because there're to much darkness. Suddenly I heared shout behind my back and here my mind blank Everyone Shout Happy birthday to me even Appa Also Stand infornt of me With biggest smile in his face, Jin and Hoseok Hyung Hold Happy birthday Poster in his Hand and Jimin hold Birthday Crown in his hand and Every Elder singing hand Birthday song for me I'm literally Shocked I didn't expect This much Suprises I thought in evening that They forget but here everyone Smile Brightly for me But still my eyes searching for someone who doesn't present here, But Im edge of crying when He coming behind Appa with a beautiful Strawberry cake in his hand and Sing "Happy birthday My Boyyy.....".

He saw me sobbing and come Font of me And tell me," Happiest Birthday Tae, Wishing to my beautiful best friend who have the heart of an angel and deserve only the best on your big day. You always love us unconditionally and you have the most beautiful heart. We love you more than you know And We always wishing you that all your wishes and dreams come true! "

And I Felt like I'm the luckiest person who have Best Family, who loves me so much. And Jungkook When I thought About him I Feels like He loves me Also when He saw me with this much warmness and love I can feel that he Care and loved me same like I do for him.

When I saw in his Eyes I saw he didn't want me to cry even a second he tried to make me smile and he success I saw his face Like he won his toughest game. His smile make me Happiest and feel Relexed, Yes Today I'm going to confess my feelings for him, maybe just maybe he loves me like i do, May be he felt same like I felt for him. Maybe He became mine.... Just maybe...

Third POV:

After Celebrating, Everyone dancing with each other, Taehyung come near Jimin And asked him to come with him in his room.

When They reached Taehyung's room Taehyung locked his room and come near and tell Jimin," Jiminaa I'm want to told something thing". Jimin nodded his head and Taehyung looked everywhere but jimin, he take deep and long breathe and look at him," Jiminaa I Love Jungkookie" and left Breathe with sigh which he hold.

Jimin Know this but After hearing this from Taehyung's mouth he Felt shocked for a minute. He Shouted happily that he is not wrong, he noticed everyone right things. He felt that much happiness that he strated screaming "TAE LOVES KOOKIE.... TAE LOVES KOOKIE TAEE LOV......" but Taehyung grabbed his waist his hand with his one hand and shut his mouth with his other hand. And told him to stop causes everyone were in downstairs. Both soulmates hugged each other. And then Jimin Asked Taehyung that, Is he going to confess Jungkook? He shyly nodded, And tell him that after Party he goes to confess his feeling to Jungkook.

Both Friends felt excited and after spending some more minutes Both come downstairs and joint everyone for dancing. they'll too tired after thier Long-lasting DJ night, they come to dinning room for Dinner and when Taehyung saw his All favorite Food in front of him, so screaming happily again then everyone cooed on him, looking him with big smile.

They finish there dinner and come with thier gift in there's hand. Taehyung get his gift one by one. When his father come with box in his hand he take it and give him his boxy smile and started to open it, But he saw his Gift he looked at his father and than again box, and again his father," Appa..... what is this???, This is our house papers, why are you giving it to me?? And why my name mentioned on it?? " he asked his father.

His father hold his hand and tell him that he is his only son and after him everything were his, it's not only his paper house but also every inch of things which belongs to him. They all now belongs to Taehyung. He try to give them back to his father but his father claimed him and told him not to worry.

Taehyung hugged his father tightly and after getting relex other also give him gifts and lastly Jungkook come and Give him His Gift and looked him nervously. Taehyung give him his small smile and told him,"Don't worry Jungkookie, I know I loves your gift most..."

Jungkook smile to him and when Taehyung open his gift he smile widely and looked jungkook with lots of love, he give him his favorite Smile,

" I already Know your the best Kookie, and your gift also best, but How you get it????"

.
.
.
.

.

To be Continue 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
64.4K 495 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
4.7K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~