ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

By swiftbeauty

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... More

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ

930 29 2
By swiftbeauty

• real life •

Like what they had done before Euphoria started filming the cast decided to again go out clubbing together tonight as they wrapped their filming yesterday .

Now that Jacob and Mayve were finally on good terms it wouldn't be bad like last time .

The girl got ready already starting her drinks on FaceTime with Sabrina and Addison as they weren't going to come out tonight because they were busy but they still needed her to do a fashion show .

"That is killer for your boobs ." Sabrina said gasping at the dress which did put them on display .

"Yeah I agree but are you comfortable?" Addison asked her .

She spun around in the dress and did a couple of dance moves to test it out . "You know sometimes beauty is pain and tonight I'm hoping to go home with someone ." she says giggling .

"Yep and that's the perfect outfit for that ." Sabrina said joining in the laughter .

"Okay bye girls I need to head off now" Addison says kissing the phone as the girls wave and Addison hangs up the FaceTime .

"So how are you coping with the whole Evelyn situation?" Sabrina says checking up on her friend who felt so obviously betrayed .

"You can say I told you so" Mayve says smiling at the girl who tried to tell her that she wasn't good for her .

Sabrina shakes her head "I'm not going to shame you because you are a sweet and trusting girl May" she replies knowing that this was more serious to Mayve than she was letting on .

Obviously Evelyn had done small things in the past that hurt the girl but she ignored them because they had been best friends for so long but there's only so much a person can deal with and this was enough for her .

"Look it's fine I'm just going to drink away my problems tonight and besides I'm doing better now with 'twenties' out and being surrounded by people who actually care for me" she says clinking her glass up to the IPhone .

"That's my girl" Sabrina claps "Anyways I'm going to go now but go catch yourself dick for me please ." She said before hanging up .

The girl took in her appearance in her full length mirror with 'Blah Blah Blah' by Kesha playing in the background .

She did her makeup and hair singing along to her playlist when Renee Rapp called her someone that the girl had been obsessed with .

"Um hey babe ." Mayve said shocked answering the phone .

"I heard you're going to the same club I'm going to tonight so when am I coming over?" She said .

"Now , I'll send my address I just picked out my outfit so head over ." She said .

"Okay this is so funny I'm coming now already kinda ready but wouldn't mind some pres ." She replied .

"No I'm so easy this is so random ." She says laughing at this unexpected situation .

15 minutes later there was a knock at her door and she went and answered it being almost knocked over by a hug .

"Heyyy!" Renee squealed as she pulled out of the hug shutting the door .

"I'm obsessed with you ." Mayve says giggling as goes over to the kitchen and gets Renee a drink .

"No I'm obsessed with you ." She says back as they begin chatting and laughing together about everything , they could tell how genuine the other was and told each other all the gossip .

Renee sat on the floor as Mayve got ready doing her hair and makeup until they finally decided to leave and quickly took a photo .

• instagram •

*pretend this is mayve and renee*

liked by addisonrae , vinniehacker , arianagreenblatt , maddieziegler , chrisbriney and more

reneerapp why is she so hot?

view 23,194 comments

mayveivory i know how r u so hot wtf

jaquelspivey YUM

sabrinacarpenter mommy

billieeilish 😍😍😍

• real life •

They got an Uber together and were screaming to 'What the Hell' by Avril Lavinge . Renee was meeting her Mean Girls cast there and Mayve with the Euphoria cast so they were going to split up once they got there .

They hopped out of the car stumbling with each other thanking the Uber driver before getting into the club and splitting up to go with their friends making sure to give the other an update on their nights .

Mayve quickly went up and ordered a drink from the bar before she squealed bringing each of her girl cast mates in for a hug saying how much misses them even though she just saw them .

"Did I ever tell you guys how much I love you all ." She says booping Sydney on the nose as the group laughs all with drinks in their hand .

"And you" she says smiling pointing over at Jacob while making her way over to him .

She wraps her arms around him tightly him returning the favour .

"Good to see you Jakey" she says in a really bad Australian accent .

"Please never do that again ." He says laughing over the music .

She starts laughing with him as all the cast mates watch the two in awe . "Let's go dance!" Mayve says grabbing everyone as they all head to the dance floor Mayve's favourite place .

They all drunkenly dance together taking videos and photos . Dominic Fike spins Mayve around bringing her in and they both laugh together them growing close after playing sort of love interests .

After dancing a bit more she gets separated from the group but wasn't worried because she had enough drinks to be confident and dance around like no one was watching .

Mayve feels arms snake around her waist turning her head to see if she'd allow this to continue which would only happen if they were hot .

Shock washes over her face when she sees it's her ex boyfriend Nick .

"Hey baby" he says . She tries to push him off of her but he tightens his grip around her .

"Get off me Nick" she slurs continuing to push his arms away .

"Just dance with me baby ." He says pressing his body against hers .

"No Nick" she says continuing to try a push him off but the alcohol making her weak . Suddenly with a force Nick lets go off her and she pulls her dress down and turns around to face him .

"She said no, don't you ever touch her again" Jacob said as he pointed his finger in to Nick's chest .

Nick just starts laughing not caring about what he says . "What is this guy your boyfriend now?" He laughs looking over to Mayve .

"Don't talk to her ." Jacob says looking down on him .

"Or what?" Nick says clearly drunk and wanting a fight .

"Don't even bother with him he's not worth it ." Mayve says grabbing Jacob's shoulder and he turns around leaving the situation .

As he begins to walk away Nick pulls Jacob's shoulder and swings at him and continues to attempt to punch him as the room erupts in chaos .

The dance floor all moves back and a circle forms around the two Jacob punches Nick who laughs and Mayve tries to pull Jacob off but Renee quickly stops her .

Once Nick stops trying to fight him back Jacob gets up followed by Nick who walks away shaking his head and Jacob pushes him one last time .

"I ordered an Uber for us let's go now ." Renee says pulling the two of them before they could even process what had just happened .

The three people get into the car and it starts driving off . They all sit in silence not knowing what to say .

The first stop was Renee's house who got out and made sure both people were okay before getting out and going to her house . "Get home safe babe ." She smiled .

"You too ." Mayve said as Renee shut the door and the car began driving again .

Mayve looked over to Jacob . "You're bleeding" Mayve slurs the alcohol taking a strong effect on her .

"Oh shit I am" Jacob says lifting up his shirt and drunk Mayve couldn't help but stare .

"I'm not letting you go to bed like that I have a first aid kit in my bathroom let me fix it then you can go home ." She said .

"No I'll be fine" Jacob insisted .

"I'm not letting you" Mayve said telling the driver to only go to her place which she listened to even after Jacob saying that he was fine as if he wasn't bleeding .

When they get out of the car they walk in with their arms around each other to hold each other up stumbling to her place giggling all the way about what had happened .

As they got inside Mayve took Jacob's hand leading him to the bathroom where the first aid kit was she grabbed the kit from under the sink and pointed at it ordering the man to go sit there .

He leaned up against the sink and she opened up the first aid kit getting out what she needed . When she turned over to him she started to lift up his t shirt where the cuts were and he quickly finished it off by taking his top off completely .

She tried not to stare the drinks still affecting her as she started fixing him up .

Her hair started falling in front of her face which she tried to blow out of the way but it wouldn't work . Jacob noticed this and slowly lifted his hand up pushing her hair behind her ear leaving his hand on her cheek for a little too long .

Mayve looked up at him making eye contact and then down to his lips in some unspoken language .

At that moment she leaned in and did what her subconscious had been craving for . When their lips collided he stood up so she wrapped her hands around his neck .

He lifted her up as the kiss deepened and she wrapped her legs around his waist before realising that's where she just bandaged him up .

She broke away from the kiss . "Does this hurt?" She asked him . He shook his head not taking his eyes of her lips before leaning in again .

He pushed her up against the wall of the bathroom and she groaned into his mouth as they continued moving their lips together passionately .

They continued to kiss and Jacob carried her out to her bed which was just outside the bathroom slowly laying her down .

He took his lips of hers and began kissing her neck, making his way down her body as she pushed the top half of her dress down .

She stopped at her waist not being able to get it down further . Jacob noticed this and helped her finish taking it off .

"Are you sure?" He asked her breathless "Because about what you said in the hallway ." He slurred . "You won't regret this?" He questioned and Mayve sat up looking into his eyes .

"Yes Jacob ." She smiled "I know I'm drunk right now but I like you, I really like you ." She said smacking her forehead . "I can't believe I told you that I'm so- ." She admitted before Jacob interrupted her connecting their lips again and she smiled into it .

Authors note: I'm sorry if that last bit was bad idk how to write the smutty stuff so pls don't judge me,  anyway ... I hope u enjoyed this chapter I love u alllllll !!

Remember to vote and commentttttt !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.3K 44
[ completed ! ] DANGEROUS WOMAN. @tomholland1996: is it jus me or is ariana grande's music not even that good? ...
71.5K 3.1K 53
lucas x fem!oc social media fic
3.6K 139 20
❝whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it way back to you.❞ supermodel, quinn haverstock, meets well known actor, jacob elordi, when she was roa...
33K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]