GANGSTER ACT || KING VON & JT

By Theeprettywriter

"Dana not yo' typical prissy pretty bitch, Imagine meeting a girl with damn near more bodies than you it's go... More

G.A
ZERO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017

014

548 27 3
By Theeprettywriter

citygirlde

Liked by kingvomfromdao and 235,885 others

citygirlde you bitches can post more than a mugshot now, catch a real city girl like me on yo runway VERY soon your favorite designer want this expensive Pu$$y. 💙

View all 2,389 comments

kingvonfromdao Let somebody else post my bih 💥💥💥💥

brianasophia 😍😍😍

cubanxvon industry let anybody in literally! ho gone be in jail in a few weeks😒 & her ex boyfriend suddenly dead now 👀👀👀

kingvonfromdao

Liked by asiandabrat,madgalkris and 1,566,788 others

kingvonfromdao I been tryna be as humble as I can be.

View all 6,785 comments

citygirlde Delete instagram and focus on your 10 kids and me😒
100 likes

muwopfromdao I wont play the radio bout you 🖤

jusblow600 Grandson🖤

1bosstee Pressure 😤

DANA JOHNSON
2020
____________

"You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body language speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body language speaks to me"

Under the influence blasted by Chris brown throughout Dana's new home she was gonna be sharing with her granny and twin sisters, she wanted them close and she most likely wouldn't be home much since she'll practically be at Von's house staying until he gets mad and put her out like a wussy.

She sung to the music placing her shoes onto the shelf, she had too many. Her music suddenly went down a little she turned around seeing miss Irene looking around with a smile on her face she had been down a little all day because she was missing her apartment in parkway. They convinced her to leave everything and  just start over fresh as time went by Irene started loving the massive house she couldn't drop her smile.

"It look real pretty up in hea' I ain't use to all this chile—Dayvon out did himself I ain't know we all had a personal bathroom"Irene cooed excitedly rubbing her hand over the soft comforter on the bed.

"We gotta leave that life style behind, things finna get real good soon we gone go shopping and take trips I really owe you grandma I don't think you know how much I appreciate you for just being that sweet lady"

Irene smiled sweetly "You don't gotta thank me boo-boo , just keep making mama proud and I don't wanna wear my welcome out Von already bought us this house you got me—

"Grandma it ain't no favor counting over hea' you know that girl I'll buy you the same thing a hundred times in one day if you asked me and he feel the same way too you looked out for you us. You ain't gotta gamble no more for money, no more working at that pathetic ass clinic just sit back with yo feet up okay?"Dana sat her clothes down quickly seeing a tear slide from her granny's face she instantly comforted her with a big hug.

"If boo boo look good her folks gotta look good too!"She said laughing Irene laughed along with her.

"I love you"

"I love you more"Dana said stepping back to wipe her tears, all you could hear was sniffling in the room till walked up the stairs you could hear it creaking a little.

"Yo sister downstairs arguing and shit ma—what's wrong wit you granny somebody fucking wit ha?"Von asked concerned looking at her watery eyes she started laughing at his demeanor he was always on go mode.

"Boy ain't nobody crying just sharing a sentimental moment now let get down hea' and see what's wrong—twins!"Irene walked out yelling at them she was bout to lay into they ass, they've been arguing since they got on the plane to fly to Atlanta.

"Yo room all pink and shit everybody gone know yo shit, you like yo house ma?"

Dana cheesed throwing her arms around his neck "Yes baby I do, you so good to me and you so sexy gimmie kiss" she kissed his lips repeatedly as it deepened smacking her ass real hard.

"You took that pregnancy test yet boo boo? I hope you pregnant cuz if you ain't lil folks imma try again tonight on king David I don't give a fuck who hea' that shit"Von mumbled against her lips she laughed picking a Walgreens bag up off the bed. She pulled the test out already opened she just never looked at it he took it instantly turning it around it showed negative results.

"Ion give a fuck we trying again and again, I'm finna get on live I ain't talk to they hoe ass in a few weeks a nigga been busy"Von said sitting down in the bed as he pulled his phone out they heard arguing downstairs it got even louder, Dana sighed getting Von disregarded his plan walking up behind her trotting downstairs.

"Put that goddamn knife down you ain't finna stab yo sister!"Irene yelled standing in between them, Von walked over tryna take it but she yanked away from him too.

"No granny, move von! because she keep playing with me like I ain't bout that or some" kay kay yelled pointing the knife at her sister, Von managed to snatch it out her hand.

"You tweaking gang"He uttered. Dana stood quietly looking in between both of them she knew they wasn't on shit in the first place because nobody walked up it was barking.

"Girl and you not! You pressed over a fucking room I been told you that you could have I'll take one of em downstairs you too fucking sensitive, you find a problem in everything a knife is unnecessary"Nana yelled back, Irene mean mugged kay Kay with disappointment written all across her face.

"A fucking room? Real shit wassup wit you kay you pregnant or some that's not a reason to pull a knife out on somebody!"Dana scolded her and she thought she was the one with the bad ass attitude.

"Nana irritates the fuck outta me and she don't care! She do shit on purpose and hide her hand then label me as sensitive real fucking talk I don't think imma be able to live with her dumb ass!"Kay yelled getting emotional, it was definitely something deeper going on because she bursted into tears.

"I'm finna go upstairs it's too many emotions in this bih"Von mumbled making his way towards the stairs.

"Ion do that much for her to be pissed like that I swear on our granddaddy! Tell them the truth Kay, tell them how many fucking months you are so you can justify why you acting this way!"Nana defended Dana and Irene looked at her intensely as she wiped her tears they awaited an answered.

"Folks nem you be fucking!? Whea' that belt at foe"Von said from the top of the stairs receiving laughs from the women except Kay.

"I'm one month, I just been hiding it I ain't mean to get pregnant by him he didn't even love me"Kay cried Irene walked over giving her a hug and Dana rubbed her back. Nana stood with her arms crossed she loved her sister dearly but wanted to pull her head off right now.

"You know exactly who the dude is like personally?"

"I only linked wit him twice, his name is Gino"Kay said looking down and ashamed, Dana sighed taking a seat on the new bar stools they got Irene just shook her head. It was bad enough she was only seventeen and haven't finished school yet but for her to barely know him is insane.

"You told him?"Irene asked,

"No response, things just been bad since I been pregnant with this baby and I don't want it I want an abortion"Kay declared Irene's heart damn near stopped she couldn't believe the words she was hearing right now.

"You know granny don't believe in that"Nana added walking over, Irene just walked off without saying a word.

"I'm sorry granny, I can't do it what can a baby do for me right now, I can't take care of it alone"Kay cried out, Irene stopped at the stair and just looked at her with a soft face.

"It's yo choice do what you want with your body, just know that guilt ain't nothing to play with take it from me I had one before y'all mama, I never condoned that shit again think wisely—I'm here you not alone that baby gone be good. Thing long and hard about it I'm bout to go finish my room y'all can have this conversation"Irene left and Dana directed her attention back to her sisters.

"When you find out?"Dana asked nana.

"I heard they ass fucking back at the apartment, our dad gone be pissed"Nana said that made her sister heart drop even more.

"I think I'm gone be sick"Kay mumbled walking off holding her stomach she slammed the bathroom door behind her and nana shook her head, she way different than Kay Kay she on the reserved side and Kay was the rebel they argued a lot. Their bond wasn't as tight as it used to be but they still loved each other dearly it just got complicated.

"I feel like y'all was out in Florida Wilding the fuck out"

"She was I was keeping shit together, our daddy argued with us so much then on top of that he only had time for work, Mama laying around the streets then you left us. Shit started hitting the fan it wasn't peaches and cream no more"Nana opened up she knew her sisters took it rough about her being away in a way she was all they had, Irene was all the way in Chicago they never called her to worry her because she was already doing enough.

Of course, their dad took care of them and pulled them away from the drama with Denise. It got rough on them as the girls grew up because he became harsh not abusive but he had a lot of things going on in life and took it out on the twins.

"I'll never leave y'all again" Dana promised.

"Ion usually talk about my feelings—I been learning looking at videos I felt angry when you got locked up, I felt like you didn't care about nothing you feel me?"Nana asked Dana nodded in understanding because she felt that way about herself.

"I'm just a hot head I'm working on myself, I cared BUT boo boo just couldn't go out like no pussy we don't duck no smoke but at some point I gotta grow up I was setting a bad example"She admitted nana didn't know where to look so she just stared at her feet.

"You one of my role models whether you know it or not"Nana said and Dana could believe it genuinely she couldn't.

"Me? Why me?"

"You don't take no shit from nobody, you been through hell and back and it don't even look like it. You such a sweet person I'm lucky to have you as my big sister for real I'm sure Kay feel the same way"Nana smiled Dana was overwhelmed by her kindness they hugged each other

"Go check on ha"Dana said nana walked off, Von stood on top of the stairs squinting his eyes like he usually did when he seen something off putting.

"Why you making that face?"

"Come hea' so I can smack you in yo shit, who the fuck is Micheal and why the fuck he blowing up yo phone?!"Von said Dana groaned about to walk upstairs he stormed off fast back into her room.

She groaned loudly knowing he wasn't gonna believe anything that came out her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 11
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
45.4K 1.8K 31
We ain't on what yo lame ass nigga on.
24.5K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
756K 26.5K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?