π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•€π•Š

By Urs4lyf

Almasi witnessed something she shouldn't have .Will she be able to escape the consequences? More

𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿
𝓒𝓡π“ͺ𝔂'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
Clay's POV
π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱
Almasi's POV
Almasi's POV

π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱

212 13 8
By Urs4lyf

Clay has been very friendly with me and it has been creeping me out. He comes back every day and night and when he comes home , he calls out for me , for the smallest things and petty ones like may be he is hungry or lonely he tries to make a conversation with me, he also has told me to stop doing house duties because it is not my work apparently.

I have also been taking training from Joe for a long time aààaàààaàaaand it has been amazing and fun . Joe is an attractive man and funny and I would love to have such a man in my life but I know better , I know I sound like a hoe lol, but Joe is really kind and fun to be around with , but personally I wouldn't dream of starting something serious with any man right now especially not handsome , rich men since the wise men said once bitten twice shy .

I once had given it a chance but came to bite me back more than enough and yes I haven't moved on completely yet . I wanted to get laid that is why I think I was sexually active before but right now my priority is not there at all, love is not for me at all.

I had Just finished my daily work out and practice with Joe when Mr O'Brian barged in walking elegantly , blue suit sticking on his body perfectly making sure everyone knows how well sculptured he was which is true,

"You may leave Joe , I will take it from here" he stated while removing his suit and unbuckling his shirt.

" Yes , sir" Joe stated and left leaving alone with him , I don't know why but I still don't like being close to him for too long , it makes me nervous and I feel ugly.

I just can't shake off the disgusting look he had given me before I don't know it keeps sticking on me.It makes me feel as if all the things my ex said were true.

" Good evening Alma ," he greeted cheerfully.

"Evening Mr O'Brian, I think we are done for the day but I would not be on your way if u need to do some work out let me ,excuse myself " I said while grabbing my stuffs and heading for the exist .

He blocked my way and just stared straight at me , he gave me a stern look reminding me who he is at once .

" I came here for you , so stay"

"For me? Well I'm good today thanks for checking up on me sir" I said and tried rounding the corner but he held me back by my arms tightly and roughly shoved me back surprising me.

" I have a very low patience darling so don't test me, " he said while rubbing his forehead to show how he is trying to reduce stress. Slowly he let go of me and walked in while removing his shirt remain bare chested , keaving me still adoring him , oh my I just ...

Anyways I put my stuff down and followed him in .

" So show me what you have learnt this whole time"

He said while throwing a gun at me . Honestly I haven't learnt much about the basics since I've never held a gun or a pistol before so I was kind of slow and it took me a long time to understand some basic stuff like , targeting and how to shoot in time and faster without fear. I just learnt the names of the guns ,the types and what they do and all

Clay stood aside while I walked to the statues and postures myself for shooting , and I shot the statue.

"That's what you have learnt this whole time? " He criticized while approaching me "What has Joe been teaching you because you are poor at everything from the way you hold the gun ," he came and placed his hand on top of mine showing me the correct way of holding it.

" Your chin should be upright darling " he lifted my chin his hands staying longer than it should be .

" Your posture should be straight darlin, straight " he moved his hand to my back and straightened my back then trailed it to my waist just above my ass , I could feel the heat , the tension between us or I was just imagining it , I hope so but I know for sure I'm being wet right now .
Focusing I looked Infront and did as told . Clay then pulled the trigger .

We practiced with different gun types :rifles,Ak_74u , he then went to boxing, kicking , we practiced for long that even I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed on the floor. Clay came and laid next to me.

" Exhausted huh," " yeah very "

"it's like 9 pm I think we should go cook something and rest "

"we?" I asked
" Yeah , get used to it Almasi you and I are together for a long time so you should quit running away from me"
He is joking right? Who in there right mind would want to befriend there kidnapper?

" You're very lucky to even be here"

Just then someone burged in
" Well ,well , well ,look where the master has been all along "

Immediately we woke up but Clay rose and stood faster than me , I just rose and sat on the floor wondering who this is.

" Ronald what brings you here?" Clay asked while dusting himself off.

" Well father has come to talk about some matters and guess what ? You are here with your servant having a lovely dovey moment wh.."

"She is not my servant"
"What?"
" And this is my house not yours so leave"
Clay said while walking out shirtless leaving Ronald shocked I guess while I'm confused.

"Well hello there I'm Ronald , you must be the famous Alma"he said while kneeling Infront of me.

"So how do you feel after seducing your boss?"

"Huh?" What's wrong with this boy? Just because he is rich , he thinks he can just speak nonsense.

"You know what I'm saying pretty girl it's not right for...."

Before he could finish Clay appeared on the doorstep while folding his hands, he had changed in a blue tshirt.

" We have important things to talk about let's go "he stated harshly and left making Ronald follow him out .

Well....
Anyways later that evening the O'Briain sons and their father sat down for dinner at Clay's house after there meeting I guess.

Clay doesn't have alot of workers to help setting the table so I helped out . All this time Clay and Ronald were giving me weird gaze.

After I finished I headed over toward the kitchen which wasn't far away. Clay has a very good house I could say it has the fancy but efficient style one that is just for one man in a way.

While they were eating I overheard them talking about some event that they should attend then they switched to another language I guess , the father was pointing his fork towards them as if to emphasize on some thing ,Ronald nodded while Clay just didn't seem to show any reaction.

Later Brianna came over and joined them for the dinner , She had wore a blue dress with white heels .

This whole time Bethany and I were making stories . She was telling me all about her child who keeps giving her head ache and about herself, while it seems like the family was having a heated conversation about something I couldby understand since it was in a foreign language. I think it's Russian?

We were chit chatting about alot of things ,when we heard the sound of a chair falling down with a thud. On looking it was Clay who stood up and wiped his mouth off and turned to walk away leaving the rest of the family sitting.

Well rude.

"After you are done eating supper leave my house " he said while walking off.

Well that was rude , Clay seems to be rude and very full of himself how could talk like that to his father , without any respect .

Mr O'Brian stood immediately and storm out of the house while murmuring to himself angrily.

Ronald followed suit after a while leaving Brianna alone . She continued eating peacefully.
I tried waking up my room when she called for me , me and my sweaty ass took my self over to her.

"Hi, wanna join me?"
" Um ...thanks but I'm satisfied"
" Oh please who wouldn't want some chicken ? "
" Thank you but I'm not hungry " I don't want to make owner of the house angry more than he is right now.

" Why don't you keep me company then?"
" Sure " I said an sat down next to her but not too close I feel stinky.

" Sorry I couldn't take a bath immediately I forgot I apologize"

" It's okay" she said and continue eating .

"Have you ever gone to an event?"

" Me? ,No I have never attended such"

" Nice that's good , well there is an event coming in two days I guess and you know someone has to have partner but I can't get one, not get one , obviously there are a whole lot of men asking to be there partner but the one I want doesn't even seem to be interested in me"

Ohh, well that's personal matter

"Who is it? "

"It's Joe" she whispered " I don want my brother to know , you know what my family do for a living right? "

Yeah not quite well, but I should start looking into it.

" Yeah I guess , they kill people for a living?" I stated sarcastically.

She laughed " No, they don't just kill, " ohh well.
"They torture people, steal money, harass some of the people and lastly slaughter people, this world you are seeing it's not a good place there are a lot of stuffs going on, " she stopped talking, placed her fork and knife down then turned and stared at me for a long time. I started shifting on the chair .

She then became serious.

" I'll advise you cause I like you, Clay isn't a saviour to anyone ,even not his own family, so don't think just because you are here doing nothing, he is just gonna let you be , you should think and stop letting things be think of something and don't think even for once in your life time that you can ever get out of this and have a normal life , know another thing " she leaned toward me.

"when something has no benefit to a human it's thrown away ....I think I've said a lot " she stood up and left leaving me to pounder in what she said.

She is very right , I should just sit down and let things be but what can I do ? I have to try to be in contact with Lea I have to do something escape? Or just something.

What can I do? I have enough experience with this environment I know a lot of stuff even though people think I don't .

I have studied the cycle of around here, I think I have to risk my life and not just stay like a loser I should do something. I have been planning to do.

.,.............,.....................

I had already freshened up and was having my supper ,Bethany had already gone to sleep so it was on Clay and I , I think Joe is around too.

Around 9 Pm is when I always hear some people chattering down stairs on the basement I think . I think I want to head over there .

Clay hasn't left his room since that time and I should do it fast before he comes down . Brianna was right I shouldn't be useless or else Clay won't hesitate to cho my head off.

I still don't understand why he is keeping me alive but I don't have to and I know it's not for long .

I stood up and went to play something on the tv so that it can seem like I'm in the living room and slowly walked downstairs.

I have never went downstairs since Bethany told me to never go there ,she even told me one of the previous maids has been killed due to curiousity since she knew something she shouldn't .

I should be careful ,I even don't know what I am doing.
When I went down stairs , down to the basement I think I could hear some deep voices, conversations , chatters and laughs.

I said a short prayer and tip toed ,today I want to know just to have a glimpse on what is happening, there is a corridor leading to one well lit room ,I removed my shoes off and to toes slowly , I felt like it's deja Vu.

On reaching close to the door I peeped on the door hole and saw alot of men and some ladies. I think they either are waiting for someone or they are just having fun ,I think it's fun since they look dirty ,some of them are even bare chested .

The room is full of equipments ,I think this is a team obviously. I noticed some of the men from last time I participated in all this there are....

Suddenly some one from the back grabbed me by my hair and pulled it back wards and placed his large mouth over my mouth preventing a moan erupting from me .

Hello darlings 😘 👋👋👋 How have you been lately, last week or but one was valentines hope you enjoyed with your loved ones ,

Be safe and lots of love

I'll try to update more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
181K 6.6K 25
When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen?
51.3K 926 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
13.3K 348 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...