ENTANGLED FATES: The Saga Of...

Por TaleweaverEmber

YUVAAN ♡ ESHA Yuvaan Mehra, a tenacious investigator known for his keen instincts,finds himself entangled in... Más

Hello!!!
INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
1. NEW JOURNEY
2.WEDDING
3.STRANGERS
4.PARTING WAYS
5.WHO WAS THAT PERSON.?
6.MEETING YOU AGAIN
7. WHY DID YOU COME BACK ?
9. TOGETHER?
10. FEELINGS
11. CULPRIT ?
12. TRUTH
13. NO LONGER SECRET
14. DAISY
15. A PSYCHOPATH.?
16. PROGRESS
17. REALISATION
18. LURKING SHADOWS
19. CALM BEFORE STORM
20. UNWANTED GUEST
21. NAINA
22. ONE STEP AHEAD
23. YOU AND ME
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

8. TO GIVE US A CHANCE

792 59 8
Por TaleweaverEmber

I feel so freaking refreshed after finally coming Delhi after freaking four entire years. I really wanted to go home with Esha after the encounter at the construction scene, but damn, I got a call from Shubham sir. Yeah, he's my senior and he tells me about his resignation and wants me to join him in his place. Even dad had no clue until Shubham sir spilled the beans when he resigned.

I and my stupid best friend Kartik totally pulled a prank on my family, why not, right? Don't let your inner child die just because you're getting older.

After dinner, I get a call from Kartik, my stupid but best friend I've ever met. He tells me to meet up with him because according to him I didn't spend time with him. But you know he is the one who knows me very well , I know he is stupid, moron, donkey and what not but he is my second soul who knows me well..... I brush off the call and just casually shove my phone into my pocket.

As I turn, my eyes lock with her shiny brown eyes. Man, I couldn't take my eyes off her, not even blinking. I can keep looking at her . It felt like my world stopped and just revolved around her, only her.

My whole world stops when I hear her say, "Why did you come back?"

A sharp pain shoots through my heart as she says it, and a tear falls from her eye. Suddenly, she bursts into tears.

"Hey, Esha please stop crying," I said as I moved towards her and gently cupped her face.

She pushed my hand away, still hiccuping, and asked, "Why did you come back? Why now? Where were you for the past 4 years? I know your mission ended in 8 months when you left from here and you finished your second case 2.5 years ago. It seems like you're intentionally avoiding me and our marriage. I know you asked your seniors for another case just to stay away from me. So Why The Hell Did You Come Back? You can meet your family anytime you want. I know that when I was away from your home for my own case, you came here and stayed for a week because I wasn't around. If you want, I can go away and you can live with your family. You don't have to stay away from them because of me," she yelled, her tears still flowing...It hurts to see her like this...after knowing what I feel for her i cursed myself that she is crying because i am the reason.

"No, it is not as you have assumed. I arrived here for a week because my best friend, Kartik, had an accident, and his family resides in New York. I wanted to be there for him and take care of him during this difficult time." I replied gulping hard as it's not easy to form words after seeing her condition.

My heart felt a pain after seeing her cry. I don't know why but I can't see tears in her eyes.

"Yeah and she is crying because of you idiot", my subconscious reminded me.

"I swear, Esha, I wasn't ignoring our marriage," I choked out, my voice unable to escape my throat.

"Well, like I even care," she replied, her voice carrying a trace of hurt. She headed towards the walk-in closet.
.
.
.
.
Feeling lost after her outburst, I decided to go for a walk on the terrace, waiting for her mind to refresh. It's not correct time to talk to her about our relationship, to clear her misunderstandings and repent my mistakes.

I was walking remembering our moment a few minutes ago. Suddenly, someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my dad, smiling at me. I returned the smile.

We talk to each other like we used to offcourse dad was my first ever best friend like Man he knows me well , it's hard to believe but I was more closed to my dad he always used to solve my problems whenever I got myself into trouble he used to save me from mom's wrath.

When I feel he is tensed and I asked "What happen dad?"

He sighed and asked, "Why did you come back, Yuvaan?"

Then he continued, "I know you ended your case two years ago......."

Before he could say anything else, I interrupted him and said, "I want to give us a chance."

He looked at me confused, like he had seen a ghost. Understanding his inner turmoil, I decided to speak up again.

"I know what you're thinking, that after four years I return back and I'm considering giving our marriage a chance. I know I'm an idiot for pushing her away, for not acknowledging my wife. But in all the time I've been away, not a single moment passed without thinking about her."

"I don't know what happened to me, but when I left her, my heart was filled with guilt. I thought it was just guilt clouding my judgement, but I realized it was something more. The feelings I have for her are indescribable."

"There's just something about her that makes me feel more alive."

"So, what are you going to do now?" my dad asked.

"I'm going to do what you did for mom," I replied while smiling.

"Mtlb pyaar me pagal ashiq banna hai " he said while chuckling.

(Means you wanna become a crazy lover in love)

"Hnn kuch aisa hi "I chuckled.

(Something like that)

He gave me a hug, wished me good night, and went to his room.

'I've wasted four years already, Esha. I know I messed up, and I'm really sorry. I'll keep apologizing, even if I have to say it a million times. If you don't forgive me, I'll beg for your forgiveness Esha till my death.
You're like a special gem, and even though I'm not perfect, I really want to make our marriage a beautiful journey. I wanted to give this marriage a chance, to give us a chance.'

"ye apni dukh katha baad me sochna pehle jaa Esha se baat kr kya pata tujhe bedroom se bahar phek de" my subconscious mocked me .

(Maybe you should think about this sad story later and talk to Isha first. Who knows, she might kick you out of the bedroom)

"Yeah, yeah, I know very well. You , just go to sleep," I said to my very intelligent subconscious.

I walked into my room and there she was, putting another duvet on the couch. I couldn't believe she was planning to sleep on that uncomfortable thing. I can't let her sleep on that uncomfortable couch.

So I told her, "You don't need to sleep on the couch."

She just crossed her arms and shot back, "Who said I'm sleeping here?"

"Ahh...Wait a min.....What?" I asked not believing her words.

Confused, she asked, "What....What?"

I quickly replied, "No way, I'm not sleeping here."

Then she suggested, "So you want to sleep with me?"

"Not a bad idea."I said while smirking.

A small crept of pink colour appears on her face not because of blushing but because of anger.

"Moye Moye" my subconscious mocked me reminding me again that she is angry not blushing.

"You...idiot...you moron... I am not sharing the same bed with you.....Get that thing in your mind....forget it I am going to sleep on the couch " She said shaking her head and moving towards the couch before she could move further I picked the water jug and throw all water in the couch leaving couch wet.

"WHAT THE HECK , you are thinking you are doing" she yelled in anger.

Honestly I gulped my saliva seeing her in anger....she looks like Annabelle who is ready to kill me.

(Author- Me Esha ko bataungi tumne usko Anabelle bola
Yuvaan- Author aap mujhse pyaar nhi krti *puppy eyes*
Author-Aww okay nhi bataungi 🙃)

"Ooops Sorry that stupid jug slips from my hand, trust me Esha it's not my fault it's completely that jugs fault......and if you are thinking of sleeping in another room then be ready to answer the questions of all family members" I said innocently thinking her anger may call down and I emotionally blackmailed her just little bit...you know I am innocent.

(Author-Bhai isme jug ki kya galti thi 🤧....jug be like: me is situation me kaha se aa gaya🥲)

"Okay, you will sleep on the left side, I will be on the right side, and we will maintain our distance. And please place the pillows between us so that you can't cross your line." She frustratingly said,not looking at me .

"Okay," I said, as I know her mood is bad so this is not the right time to talk to her. I'll talk to her later. And I am happy at least she agree to sleep on the bed...I know she is stubborn and I can't let her sleep on that uncomfortable thing.

We both went to sleep, making sure to keep our distance.

Oh, and I remembered that I have something to do tomorrow. I don't know what her reaction will be.
And with this thought sleep overtook me.

------------------------------------
Finally Chapter 8 out ...!!!

NOTE:-As my board exams are going to start the day after tomorrow .....so updates will be slow and whenever I get time I'll update the chapter....

Please Vote and Comment guys...I need your support to stay motivated. Guys I really need to know your opinion please vote, comment and follow.🥺

My second story will be released on 1 March but i'll start the story at the end of March...Stay Tuned.
EQUATIONS OF LOVE

FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM FOR SPOILERS 😉

So how was the chapter..???

What do you think about Yuvaan's Pov..??

What about Esha's outburst???

What do you all think should Esha forgive him....?

Next chapters will be intresting ...!!!! I'll try my best .

And ignore grammatical mistakes 🥲🙂

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you all can tell me....

And I know story is going slow paced but trust me...I am trying my best.....and Upcoming Chapters are going to full of Love, Care, Affection, Mystery and Thrilling....

Stay Tuned....!!!!!

Bye Cutiepies....!!!🌼

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

741K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
195K 11.9K 49
#1 in NEW on 26/04/24 NOT A ROYAL/BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE BOOK. NO SECOND LEAD SYNDROME. ............................................................ An...
807K 53.4K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
369K 36.4K 72
| 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...