Pokemon Genius

By Serperiorshiny

"The genius of Pokemon" a old mysterious book deceives people. A young high school student inherits memories... More

1. Memory
2. Partner
3. Special abilities
4. My first Battle
6. Getting along
7. Tournament I
8. Tournament II
9. Winning streak
10. Tournament III
11. Who wins?
12. Terarium
13. Two rivals
14. Birds on the Rock
15. This Girl is something!
16. This girl is crazy!
17. Unseen situation
18. Shame?
19. The bet
20. Confession

5. She has sweet addiction!

54 2 14
By Serperiorshiny

I was on the way to the school. Today was my second day. On the way I met few students from other classes. They were going to classes with their friends and Pokemon. I was walking alone today.

She doesn't want to come out of her pokeball.

Today morning, Sprigatito who was sleeping quite close to alarm clock woke up in fear. She gave a shriek louder than the alarm clock itself when the clock ringed disturbing her ears. Her shriek woke me up in return and she is in her pokeball since then. She would not even come out.

"Hey come out."

She didn't. I have a sigh.

I have to walk alone now.

"Hey Aki!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to meet the owner of this voice.

"Hey Marlon! Good morning! Good morning Totodile!"

I greeted Marlon's partner who was walking around with him. It gave a merry cry as I greeted it.

"Good morning. Where is your Sprigatito?"

"She won't come out of her pokeball."

"Why? Did you had some fight?"

I told him the story. Marlon and Totodile laughed.

"Your partner is a scaredy cat."

Sprigatito who was listening all this from her pokeball finally came out. She purred and jumped on Marlon's face to scratch it.

"Sprigatito!"

I pulled her away from Marlon's face. Sprigatito was angrily meowing. Totodile looked his trainer in surprise. Sprigatito had left few marks on his face.

"Uh...I am Very very sorry but..!"

I laughed as I saw what Sprigatito had done to his face. Marlon hid his face.

"Stop laughing. It hurts!"

I stopped laughing. "Let's take you to the infirmary. I apologise from Sprigatito's side."

Sprigatito didn't looked apologetic. She spoke few words in her language. Totodile seemed angry. He was going to throw a stream of water as he prepared himself but Marlon stopped him. I bowed in apology and I took Marlon to the infirmary.

_________________________

We reached five minutes early in the classroom. I saw few classmates talking with each other getting along with their Pokemons. A few were struggling to make friends with their Pokemons. Once I entered the class, all the students looked at the person behind me.

Marlon was trying to hide his face. There were few bandages on his cheek and nose. He was embarrassed. Everyone stared at him. Few gave a little chuckle. Ryan could not hold his laugh and burst out.

"What happened to your face?"

William asked Marlon. Marlon was trying to hide the bandages. I answered on his behalf.

"My Sprigatito got angry and scratched his face."

"?!"

Did I answered it bluntly?

William seemed confused. The whole class seemed confused. Kathy even looked at me confused.

"I will tell you later."

I sat on my seat besides Marlon. Sprigatito entered the pokeball. The class started after Miss Briar entered the room.

__________________________

The classes scheduled for the day finished. I was walking back to my room with Sprigatito. Marlon wanted to buy some medicines. William, Ryan, Michael and Takuya had also went to their dorms early. Sprigatito was normal after morning. I decided to stop by the bakery.

"Let's get you a treat."

"Nya~"

She was excited. I bought two pastry for ourselves. Sprigatito and I found a empty table to enjoy the treat. I decided to feed this little one. I took a spoonful close to her mouth. She ate it.

"How is it?"

"Nya!" She wagged her tail and asked for more. I took other spoonful close to her mouth and she ate it wagging her tail once again. I took other spoon to taste the pastry myself. It was sweet and delicious!

"Nya" Sprigatito asked for more pastry. She was definitely a sweet tooth. I hope eating too much sweet doesn't makes her teeth hurt. I gave her a spoonful of pastry once again. She kept wagging her tail and mewled in delight.

She finished eating the whole pastry. I decided to buy some more. Sprigatito continued wagging her tail and eating all the pastry I fed her.

.....

Sprigatito was still wagging her tail asking for more pastry. I had already bought three pastries and she ate them all. I just got a single bite. This was now the fourth pastry she was finishing yet she was asking for more.

"Well eating too much sweet isn't good Sprigatito. I think this much is more than enough."

She wagged her tail and mewled for more.

What an adorable creature!

"Sorry Sprigatito. I don't think you should eat more than this. It may hurt your canines."

The adorable cat got tears in her eyes. She stopped wagging her tail. She looked sad.

It hurts. Stop this!

"Okay this will be the last one!"

I bought another pastry for her. She wagged her tail once again and got cheerful again. She ate the pastry little by little and finished it.

After eating the pastry, she once again looked at me with her eyes asking for more pastry.

"I told this is last! I don't have enough BP with me. This was the last. Now let's go!"

The cat would not come. She wanted more pastries. She stayed on the table and mewled.

"Hey no more pastries! I told you. Now come on. Let's go home."

"Nya." She ran away as I tried to catch her. She demanded for more pastries. She was too addicted to the sweet flavour of pastries she just had.

"I will buy just one. But for that you have to come with me to dorms. You will eat that one there."

Sprigatito didn't looked satisfied with the answer. She did wanted more than just one pastry.

"See this is an offer. I will buy one but you will have to eat it in the dorm. If you don't accept this offer then I will buy none."

Sprigatito mewled her own offer in her cat language. I couldn't understand her at all. She was stubborn and wasn't coming along.

"Too bad the offer ends. You get no pastries. Now come."

"Nya" Sprigatito ran away from the bakery. I called her out but she was gone.

I ran on the street searching for this little cat. She was sitting on the roof of bakery. As soon as she saw me, she jumped to the other side of the roof and disappeared.

I ran to search her in the same direction she went. I could not find this cat anywhere.

"Sprigatito!!! Come back!!!"

I tried to call her out. There was no sign of her coming back. I thought to give her greed of pastry but...

Only one pastry. I can afford that much now.

"If you come back you will get to eat one more pastry. Is that okay? Now come back!"

The little cat came out of her hiding. I had already bought a pastry from the bakery before leaving. I showed the bag to her.

"We can have it at home. Now come with me!"

The cat accepted the offer in defeat.

I opened my dorm door. Sprigatito sat on the bed ready for having another bite of the pastry I bought. I patted her head and opened the pastry box. Sprigatito wagged her tail and asked to feed her.

She ate her sixth pastry of the day. After eating the last bite, she moved her head to my hand and rubbed her fur against it.

I patted her head. She mewled. Then looking into my eyes she wagged her tail. She then pointed at the empty pastry box with her paws.

"Nya~"

"What?"

"Nya~"

"No"

"Nya~"

"No"

"Nya~ Nya~"

"Thatwassupposedtobethelastone"

"Nya~"

She kept on demanding for the pastry by pointing at the box. I threw the box away in trash can. She rubbed her head against my legs.

I regret my decision for getting treat for her.

Sprigatito kept on mewling. I ignored her. Little did I know that this attention seeking creature can do anything to draw attention, she got angry and jumped on my face.

"Hey no!!!!"

She scratched my face angrily. I pulled her away. She hopped to the bed and rested by closing her eyes. I shouted in pain. It does hurt a lot!

I took out my phone and dialled certain number.

"Marlon would you come with me to the infirmary?"

[Pokedex : The next day Aki pasted a white sheet on his door which read,

"Beware of Sprigatito" 🐾]

😼😼

__________________________

Author's note:-

Hello everyone,

Sprigatito is so scary. Aki should be careful next time.

Let's meet up next time. Please click the star button below if you like this story. Hehe.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1K 14
Here is my collection of Drarry one-shots I've written. Enjoy :)
22.8K 683 10
What happens when 5 Hetalians enter the Harry Potter world in order to protect Harry? ~I own NOTHING!! Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling, and Heta...
2.9K 254 47
Avatar Korra died, and the new avatar was born in a dark era where evil surrounded him from everywhere and everyone, even his own self. This earthben...
613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.