Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 7 - Battle Trial

937 28 4
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing where we last stopped-
-Y/n POV-
-Timeskip to the end of the fight-

So... the test battle had ended, and i must say, it was brutal.
But it ended in such a clever and awesome way.
My classmates stared in shock, seeing the disaster that was the fight.

Kaminari: "The losers are practically uninjured, and the winner are on the ground.
Tokoyami; "They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?"
Tsuyu: "This is training, tough."

Well anyway All Might gathered everyone back to the viewing room.

All Might: "Well, if i say that, the MVP for this battle was Young lida."

Lida was taken back and looks surprised at him.
Tsuyu: "It's not either of the winners, Ochaco-chan and Midoriya-chan?"
All Might: "Hmm, well... why is that? Does anyone know?" He said standing his arm up.
Momo: "Yes, Mr. All Might." She moved her arm up "That's because lida-san adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match. If appears Bakugo-san acted on his own because of a obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking to consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka-san... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was also reckless. If she treated the papier-mâchié as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. lida had prepared for this opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, witch made him late in responding to the final attack." Lida on that moment had a proud smile on his face. "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

Uh...
This was... a lot more than i thought it would be.

All Might: "W-Well, Young lida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" I could sense his nervousness on the voice.
Momo: "We shoud always start with the basic develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise we cannot become top heroes."
Y/n: "...Okay."
All Might: "All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."
Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Next match was Team B against Team I, with Todoroki and Shoji as the heroes, and Ojiro and Hagakure villans.

All Might: "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!"

The match start, Shoji uses one of his arms and transformed into a ear. Todoroki said something that i couldn't understand, he touches the wall of the building and suddenly everything started to freeze.
The bad part about that, is that the Todoroki's freezing quirk had catch up to the viewing room and needless to say, it was cold in here.

All Might: "He did not cause any damage to his teamate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy."
Kirishima: "He's so strong!"

I look to my back and saw Bakugo looking at the screens terrified.
Wait..? This is the first time i see him this way.
Anyways, Todoroki touches the nuclear weapon.

All Might: "Hero team, wins!"

But then, Todoroki melts all the ice!
Dude, how strong is this guy?
He calmly walks out of the building.

Sato: "W-Wow!"
Kaminari: "What's up with that quirk?"
Tsuyu: "As expected of someone who got in through recommendations."
All Might: "Alright, everyone gather around for a review of the second match. Next, we begin the third match."
Everyone: "Yes sir!

-Timeskip to Battle Center B-

Surprisingly the next match was Team J against Team G.
Me, Sero and Kirishima were the villans while Kaminari and Jiro were the heroes.
Since there was 3 on the villan's team, All Might gave the hero team 3. minutes of advantage.

Y/n: "Alright, we need a plan. What are you two quirks?"
Kirishima: "My quirk is hardening! I can harden any part of my body like metal!" He said hardening his arms.
Sero: "My quirk is tape! I can shoot out tape from my elbows!" He said shooting out some tape.

I place my finger on my chin, thinking about an strategy.

Y/n: "Okay, i think i have an idea. Sero-kun, shot out as much tape as you can around the room, and give me some of your tape. Since we're on three we can take advantage of that, Kirishima and you stay close to the door. And let the rest with me."
Kirishima, Sero: "Okay!"

Sero gives me some of his tape and places the rest along the room Kirishima stayed in a fight position as he harden his arms.

-Meanwhile-
-3rd POV-

Jiro uses her jacks to plug inside a wall, she detects where.

Jiro: "They're on the sixth floor." She said pointing up.

Kaminari nods, he starts up his electricity and shocks the intire building, the down side to that, is that Kaminar had go dumb mode.
They walk to the sixth floor where the nuclear weapon was located, Kirishima and Sero were knocked out on the floor by dazed and disoriented.

Jiro: "Okay, let's finish this!"
Kaminari: :D "Hehehe." He laughs.

The two steeped inside the room.
But before they could get closer to teh weapon, tape suddenly were wrapped around their bodies.

Y/n: "Gotcha!"
All Might: "Villan Team, wins!"
Jiro: "B-But how you were able to not be shocked?!"
Y/n: "Oh that's easy. Sharks can detect electricity, i noticed Kaminari's electricity from afar and was able to dodge it. Surprising isn't?"

Jiro did not respond and shrugs off to her side annoyed, Y/n laughs.

-Timeskip-
-Y/n POV-

Everyone was now gathered outside.

All Might: "You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job on your first training!" He thumbs up at us.
Tsuyu: "To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic." She made head movement along with others.
All Might: "We're free to have proper classes as well! Well i must review the results with Young Midoriya! Young Y/n."
Y/n: "Yeah?"
All Might: "Come with me. You need to make sure Young Midoriya is alright."
Y/n: "Ok." I walk next to him.
All Might: "Change and return... to the classroom!"

All Might runs, leaving a weavy wind behind, and also leaving me behind since no way in hell i can match his speed.

Y/n: "Um, okay. I'll see you all in class!" I waved before running away "All Might want for me!"

As i run with all i could along with him, i saw smoke coming out.
He was about to detransform into Small Might.
He enters a room with me entering before the door closes. We both take the moment to catch our breaths.
All Might went back to be Small Might.

Y/n: "Hey, *puff* are you alright?"
Small Might: "Yes i am. I just barely have enough time. Shit!"
Y/n: "Hey, don't worry. You were able to handle all the test fight until now."

-Timeskip-
-Nurse's Office-

We arrived at Recovery Girl's office were she was not happy to say the least.

Recovery Girl: "The school year had juts begun, and he's already been in here three times! Why don't you stop him, All Might?"
Small Might: "I apologize, Recovery Girl."
Recovery Girl: "What are you apologizing me for?" She said as angry puffs came out. "On top if his total exhaustion, he was just here yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first-aid treatment already, so after the IV is finished, we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight. Jeez, i know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but that doesn't mean you should spoil him!"
Small Might: "There's nothing i can say to that. Because i wanted to consider his feelings, i hesitated to stop the training match. Even so... Will you please not talk about One For All so loudly?" He said moving his finger next to his mouth.
Recovery Girl: "Yes, yes. Mr. Natural-Born hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace."

I laughed at their interactions.
Anyway after some talk here and talk there between All Might and Recovery Girl about One For All. I looked at Izuku.
Even though the results weren't the best for anyone on his fight, i was glad that he overcome the adversities he was dealing since a young age.
I took a near by chair and sit besides his bed, i wanted to be at his side on this moment.

-Timeskip to Afternoon-

Already afternoon, and i see the green man himself walking up.

Izuku: "It's already late afternoon?"
Y/n: "Oh hey bro, how are yo6 feeling?"
Izuku: "A bit disoriented, but other than that, everything is fine." He made a small pause. "Oh yeah! How was your fight?!"
Y/n: "It went pretty good! I managed to win by using Sero's tape on the heroes team."
Recovery Girl: "I see that he's awake." She moved her chair to look at us.

-Later-

We both walked out of the nurse's office.

Recovery Girl: "That's all for today's treatment. Come back tomorrow okay?"
Izuku: "Okay..." He sighs.
Y/n: "Hey cheer up a bit. You won the test. Even if it was a bit rash. Anyway, i juts hope Mr. Aizawa won't rap us in those bindings."

We walk back into our classroom, on the way i talked in detail about my test fight to Izuku.
After some time we've arrived in class with Izuku still with his mind on the clouds thinking about his fight.
We open the door of the classroom.

Kirishima: "Oh, Midoriya-kun and Y/n-kun are here!" He said in a high tone witch got the attention of everyone else in the class. "Good work! Man, i don't know what were you saying during the match, but you were fired up!"
Sero: "I can't belive you fought evenly  Bakugo, who was the first in the exam. And Y/n-kun, thanks for saving us there, you were clever to use my tapes!" He said elevating one of his fingers.
Y/n: "Well that's nice to know."
Mina: "You did a good job dodging!" She said to Izuku.
Sato: "You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give our all, too."
Aoyama: "You were far too elegant, but--
Mina: "You did a good job dodging!" She said on a higher tone, jumping up and down.

Izuku was a bit taken back by all the praise he was receiving, witch is understandable.

Kirishima: "I'm Ejiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training together right now." He points at Sero.
Sero: "I'm Hanta Sero."
Ayoama: "I'm Yuga Aoya--
Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido! You did a good job dodging!" She cuts Aoyama again while waving her arms up and down.
Tsuyu: "I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu." She appears behind Mina
Sato: "I'm Sato!"
Izuku: "Um... erm..."
Mineta: "I'm Mineta!"

They all stated to bombard me and Izuku with questions, Izuku of course, was pretty embarrassed and didn't know what to do.
Me on the other hand was surprised by the many questions and Aoyama introducing himself again.
On the back of the class Lida was lecturing Ojiro, Jiro and Tokoyami about siting on desks or like that.

Izuku: "lida-kun never wavers, don't he?"

All of this was interrupted by the door opening again, Kaminari and Uraraka came in carrying books.

Kaminari: "Hey, Uraraka-san, wanna grab a bite to eat something? What do you like?"
Uraraka: "Mochi--" she saw Izuku on the other side "Wait, Deku-kun, she didn't heal your injures?"

Kaminari Failed Attempts at flirting: 0

Izuku: "Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina i have, and..." His eyes layed on Bakugo's desk.
Uraraka: "Huh?"
Izuku: "Um, Uraraka-san, more importantly..."

He ran away, we tried to stop him, vut it did not work.

Y/n: "And there he goes..."
Kirishima: "What was up to him anyways?"
Y/n: "I don't know... I'll catch him up."
Uraraka: "But how?"
Y/n: "I have my ways." I pointed to myself.

I jumped out of the window, breaking it in the process- Oh wait.

-Take 2-

Y/n: "I have my ways. See you all tomorrow! Bye!"  I waved with everyone else saying bye or waving at me back.

-Later-

I run down to the terrace and run through the shoe lockers room to finnaly step outside, i saw Bakugo and Izuku at the diemstance.
I walk next to them.

Izuku. "One day, i will make this quirk my own. And beat you with my own power!"

Bakugo just looked at Izuku with a perplexed face.

Bakugo: "Borrowed Power"? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do, make me out to be a more of a fool than you already have? Huh? What are you trying to say?" His voice was becoming more weak. "Today, i lost to you... That's all it was... That's all... As i watched the ice guy, i thought "I can't beat him"! Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what that ponytail girl said!" His places his hand on his face while looking up "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Heyx you too, Deku!" He lift his face, to see that he was crying. "I'm just... im just getting started! You hear?! Here, i will become number one!" Izuku nods at him and Bakugo walks away. "You won't beat me again, bastard!"
Y/n: "...Damn, that was the first time i see him actually cry."
Izuku: "Aah! Since when you're here?!"
Y/n: "I came here when you were saying about making this quirk your own."

Izuku takes a breath of relief, probably because of all that talk with Bakugo.

All Might: "There he is!" All Might shouts at the distance. "Young... Bakugo!" He places both of his arm on Bakugo's shoulders. "Just so you know, pride is important. You definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro. You still have a lot of--
Bakugo: "Let me go, All Might. I can't walk." All Might looks at him "I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!"
All Might: "Huh?" He let's him go "Uh, right." He sees him walk away. "He's gotten over it. It's hard being a teacher."

Well, that was weird.

All Might: "Young Midoriya! What were you talking about with Young Bakugo?"
Izuku: "Um, we were, uh..."
All Might: "Hmm... I'm so curious." He moves down and places his hand next to the ear.
Y/n: "Me too." I did the same movement as All Might. "Why don't you tell us in detail?"
Izuku: "U-Um, a-actually..."

-End of Chapter 7-

Well I hope you enjoyed the battle training episode, sorry if the battle itself felt a little flat.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
844 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
181K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...