INTO YOU | A desi love story

By elijahthinker

Aashna Kapoor, the CEO of Kapoor Industries, is one of the most influential women of the country. She's rich... More

Introduction
Playlist
dedication
The Arrangement
The Feelings
The Agreement
The Idea
The Families
With You
Shaadi ?
first day
falling ?
flowers
dress
what the hell?
past
please don't leave
kiss me, aryan.
i want you.
so mine.
note !!

note !!

265 6 0
By elijahthinker

not an update but i just wanted to let you all know that I intend to keep this story short. There will be probably 10 chapters max after the latest update.

I'm a huge procrastinator and writing 15+ chapters is not made for me. I have another ongoing book already posted on my account that I want to complete once I'm done with this. 

Also the whole college, exam, writing has been making it hard so i hope you guys understand !

thank you for giving my story a chance and reading <3 💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.5K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
1.6M 68K 74
Meet Raghav He is eldest one and CEO of Kapoor Corporation. He is cold hearted to everyone but warm to loved ones. Deeply Believes in Arrange marria...
89.3K 6.3K 38
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
631K 49.1K 42
As I sat alone in the waiting area, I realised Anika was the only person I couldn't imagine living without. She shattered all the damn walls I had bu...