kingtroup

By thefemaledurkio

I just asked God why he called for Troup When it's time to ride, if you love 'em, nigga, prove it More

𓈘

656 51 30
By thefemaledurkio

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
ᴍᴇᴄᴄᴀ

hearing my boyfriend shut the door behind himself, i leaned over on my bed snatching his phone up without a thought.

scratching at my wig cap straight backs, i put the passcode in. clocking every notification that came down on his screen. i had a hair appointment in a hour, needed to see if i had to run somebody's fade real quick before then

Seeing nothing in the main messages or the recently deleted. I swiped out the tab locking his phone back to toss on the bed.

Sitting down in my original spot in the bed, i pulled the comforter back over my lap

mani barging out the bathroom door suddenly "what you talkin' about you so single nari?, you and that twitter shit finna get yo ass killed on the set cuz, i'll be the one to tell you that shit now."

"bae."

"naw, you be having so some much to say over the phone but when you get around me you scary ass fuck." mani continued on, coming up on me "-on crip. you talking about bae now, anari quit playin' wit' me and stop wit' the posting shit ight?"

i puckered my lips up at him, opening pizza my lunchable left on the bed.

"huh?." he stared down at me seriously.

"i'm sorry dada." i apologized, poking my bottom lip out.

"And yo cousin always instigating like his buster ass can't get smoked on. tell em' don't make me pop out down the grapes give them niggas some to talk about fr." mani took his gun out, putting it up on my nightstand. "ion kno' why them lil ass boys treat me like i been that. i stand out they way because of you."

"mani don't get to talking like that okay?." I spoke calmly, making my pizza.

"you finna get your hair done and start that shit back up because yo ass weird fool."

I put my hand up eating.

he kept quiet finally, going around to the other side of the bed. I grabbed my phone up to get on tiktok. "i'm weird." I mumbled.

"anari but is you single though?"

"mani. i said i was sorry and you still dragging it?." I sat criss cross, scrolling on my fyp.

"every time we beef you always talking about you single, watch i go roun' sayin s-"

"what?" I turned my head to him so fast. "saying what?."

mani shrugged like he didn't know sitting down.

i didn't take my eye off him, slowly chewing. A million things running through my head.

pushing the comforter back, scooting on over to mani "anari." he laughed, slick flenching putting his hand out pushing me away by my side "you put your hands on me i'm not paying nun for your head."

i leaned my head over to the side of his face, kissing on his cheek putting my arms out for embrace. "shut up."

mani accepting the hug with both my arms wrapping around him, i used my leg strength solely for getting up on my feet a little to sit down in his lap face forward. "ay look it." he picked his phone up from the side of me, as i cradled him. laying the side of my face to his chest.

"i love you."

"i love you too." using his opposite hand it slipped down into the back of my pants. gripping on a ass cheek.

Adjusting myself on mani i felt everything below, earning a low grunt. "see, get up off me."

i laughed, lifting my head off him. holding both sides of his face in my hands. "mmm" i hummed, peaking his full lips once. pulling my head back

mani held a straight face, glaring back at me
"you be tryna give me these baby ass kisses, i'm not no child."

still holding his face in my hands i stuck my tongue out, leaning in. mani catching it inside his mouth swiftly adding another hand to slip down into my pants. playing with both my cheeks now.

pulling my tongue back stopping his sucking on it, i began raising up off him "lil ass poking." his hand came out my pants giving my ass a harsh smack while i left "showing out."

cheesing twerking a little bit hoping down off the bed, i picked my trues up from the floor. "want you to pull on my inches daddy while you smack it on my ass." i teased.

"c'mere then, on crip"

"unt uh." putting my jeans on, "call aryn, she suppose to be getting me."

"y'all going to the kickback right?"

"it's not a kick back forreal, jenny and them just out."

"i'll be there." mani picked my phone up.

"should i get my ends bumped?" i asked, going to my dresser for a beater.

"yeah" mani just agreed.

"i don't like when my curls drop."

"so leave it straight moo, huh" he held my phone out "im finna send you some money."

i grabbed it seeing the facetime connect, aryn's camera turned off. "that bitch was leaking with a ring around her eye, dead homies."

i busted out laughing going off into my bathroom to put some deodorant on. "niy talking about i'm a hoe and mani only fuck with me because i'm a eater."

"she a blade runner so she should be the last one talking with them temu teeth in on crip."

"on my soul she got the piano key veneers, i was really trying to get one of them bitches out when i was digging in her shit in." i explained putting my phone on the sink counter to apply the deodorant. "bitch already hit hard, like max said you really feel them bitches so when she got me in my eye i swear i was blind. i said unt uhh i still want that."

"ahhhh!" aryn continued to fall out, "you hit dani and you know she don't fight!"

"sock me bitch, sock a bitch that wanna fight." i picked my phone up.

"ken said damn she must of got kori first, she got a third eye."

"she really didn't want to fight but she came to that conclusion too slow, i already been cracked her."

"they be forgetting we not no lil bitches, dead homies. i'm about to be outside."

"ight. i'm coming out." i hung up, stepping into my white air force at my door. "mani, if you turn your location off-"

"ain't nun of that goin' on anari, text me when you get there."

I ran up to him to once situated, pecking his lips over and over holding his face.

"muahh" i leaned back after the 5th kiss, mani's gaze still glued on his phone below unfazed.
"love youuu"

"...i love you....."

my love language is physical touch, he used to be annoyed with it but lately he's been in the process of accepting it.

our "relationship" was fairly new, been knowing each other since childhood but we just started getting romantically involved about three weeks ago. haven't did anything sexual.

Might have bonded off the street shit from the beginning but our chemistry truly blossomed into so much more.

◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫◫

"man hold up." drex got up out the car, sweeping the ash from off his lap. "mark ass nigga, always playing."

sitting in the back on my phone with tooly in the passenger seat. he passed back a za pack.

hate smoking with my boyfriend, niggas in general period. be higher than i ever been smoking by myself. like wtf they be putting in they weed.

them boy drugs fr.

aryn took me by my other homegirls way after the hair appointment and it was hella people chilling outside. my homeboy asked if i wanted to hit the blunt pulling up so i took up on that offer easy

aryn stopped smoking so she went off in the house with jenny and max.

moving my phone aside with the za pack on the middle seat i pushed my door open. sliding the backwoods out my side pocket. "put beezy tape on."

"fuck his mark ass." drex replied back to tooly, mugging "he finna get his ass touched keep dissing the hood, his brother already died on crip."

"who?" i asked.

"that buster ass nigga that be with your people."

"who my people?" i rolled the leaf out to the side of me out the door, scraping the guts out.

"teedie them."

"i don't talk to her anymore, she got marked out." i said, making a face "binky beat her up and went through her aunt crib, the bitch was screaming and crying in her daddy car on my soul."

drex laughed as i broke to the weed down for the wood now. "i don't blame her, y'all the ones that fight like niggas. i saw that fight out on the street in sacramento and said let them young men have it. wasn't breaking nun of that shit up cuz."

"binky be knocking bitches out, i'm the one that be chilling."

"you knot faces up like stunna do, dead homies. i be two punches in before i get lazy and start taking out the strap."

"I stopped fighting when i got shot at, them niggas don't wait on nun" tooly shook his head, "ain't throwing no hands in 2024."

drex nudged tooly passing a fat wood "they bitches though, they the ones that always squabble. nine times outta ten they don't gotta worry about getting hit."

"finna get me a switch." I grabbed my vibrating phone, sealing the wood. "bitches not gonna see what's coming."

mrperfect💙
i aint get nun but 3 pics.

what 3 did it send?

mrperfect💙

mrperfect💙
u look 2 fine.

mrperfect💙
rubbing on them feet all night.

"need a lighter." i put the wood up to my lips, shutting the door back.

mrperfect💙
who u wit

smoking

drex threw the lighter back and i picked up off the backseat where it landed. holding the lighter up to the wood tucked in my mouth, i started taking deep pulls.

Putting the lighter back down off to the side after it was lit completely, i took the heavy smoke to the back of my throat before inhaling.

mrperfect💙
who u wit doe

coughing instantly, holding the wood out away from my face putting my phone down to beat on my chest. i almost broke the box right at the start about to put the window down.

"watch out baby lungs" fooly teases, passing the other wood back to me.

"shut up." i continued to cough, leaning up to do the exchange. "lola and kyle home? i know they momma made them frozen cups."

"cuz the twins in juvenile, they ain't coming back until next summer." fooly broke it to me.

"say sike." i took another pull

"they grandma called the police on them because they jumped her."

"what the fuck?" i twisted my face up in confusion.

"on crip, beat that old lady face in" drex said, starting to hack his lungs out off the smoke.

"what the fuck y'all got going on down here?" mani started calling my phone.

"sleep over max crib for a day you won't need a phone on crip."

i shook my head, getting up out the car to answer the call.

"yes." I put the phone to my ear, shutting the door behind me. "why you not down here yet?."

"you out sneaking, i got something for you on the set cuz" mani threatened,

"i'm literally chilling smoking outside the crib" i explained taking another pull.

"anari you think i'm slow, i'm finna steal off on yo ass"

"i don't need this negativity." i looked off to the sun setting, high as hell.

"you probably wit a nigga, you really a weirdo cuz."

"mani look." i hit the facetime option, he answered it right away.

positioning my phone up above me, leaning against the car "-yeah and who in there?." mani had his face all in the camera, looking mad as hell. "open that bitch up let me see who all in there on crip i'm remembering every face."

"you doing too muchhh" i continued to smoke, putting my phone back down.

"show inside the car anari or it's over wit, i'm getting lex to run that wit you omm."

"mani you get that big bitch on me and it's over with forreal." i said dead serious, mani not helping but to bust out laughing. "i don't even play like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 159 5
20-year old Instagram influencer and model Blessing Rue Davis, aka "the preachers daughter," meets Sage Bennett, a 23-year-old male from Chicago. Wha...
5.6K 186 12
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
475K 29.8K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
18.9K 657 21
"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦" ©𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐓...