𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By AverageAestheticRat

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦
𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟮 - 𝗜'𝗺 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗠'𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟯 - 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹
𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗛𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀)
𝟬𝟬𝟳 - 𝗚𝗼 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗘𝗮𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀!
𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗔𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 (𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀) 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟰 - 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬𝟭𝟲 - 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟲-𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

1.4K 58 142
By AverageAestheticRat

𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 🤠
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 41 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝟖 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 - the disney photos are my last straw.
^𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - too late
𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝟓𝟒 - i am sodawood
^𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - eloise wth it's fantastic
𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐝𝐞𝐱𝟏𝟐𝟓 - he def ain't a mechanic
^𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - Hephaestus kids glad he isn't prolly
𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 - i am a mechanic meanie
^𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - ill be mean gladly

𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟲-𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

I focus on the basketball game that I'm at with Olivia and Dexter. Eloise is playing in the game. There's 5 minutes left in 4th quarter. A girl with box braids scores from my school's team. Eloise high fives the girl as they get back into their places.

"Do you know what's going on?" I question, nudging Olivia.

"Not at all," Olivia whispers. "Oh, Dexter, hold up the damn sign!"

"Oh, sorry!" Dexter exclaims. Dexter made a Go Eloise!! Best defense on the team sign for his girlfriend. I smile as he holds it up in the air. Eloise looks over at us and notices Dexter. Dexter grins like crazy as he sees Eloise shape her hands into a heart. I rest my head on my hand. When will it be my turn? My turn to find someone that cares for me like that? Hopefully soon, because I'm getting pretty tired of it.

~

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm on a plane to Pennsylvania to surprise Walker for his birthday. I asked Leena and Walker's mom about this plan. They said it would make him "the happiest boy on Earth." As the plane slows down to a stop, I pack everything but my phone in my carry on tote bag. I am escorted out of the plane by a flight attendant.

"So, who are you meeting? Family?" The flight attendant asks, trying to break the awkward silence. I take out a piece of gum and start chewing.

"I'm meeting one of my friends to surprise him for his birthday," I explain. She smiles sweetly.

"Sweetie, are you sure that's your friend?" The flight attendant questions. "Like, not your boyfriend?"

"Yes, it's my friend, unfortunately," I reply, muttering the second part.

"Okay, let's take you to your baggage claim." She takes me tot he elevator to take me to the second floor. I made sure to text Leena that I am about to get to baggage claim.

better scobell kid

im almost at baggage claim

YAY
cause walker is getting bored
the adhd and percy in him

lmao 😭😭
okay the elevator is
about to open

yippie 🥰

The elevator doors slowly part, revealing clumps of families looking at maps and solo travelers getting their bags impatiently. The flight attendant motions for me to exit first. So, I walk out of the elevator.

"So, since you came from Charlotte, your baggage claim should be in Section B," the flight attendant guesses.

"Thank you so much, miss!" I exclaim, shaking her hand firmly. She smiles as she pays attention to me walking away. I think they still watch you to make sure you get to your baggage claim without getting kidnapped or something. I can see Leena staring at me, covering Walker's eyes with her hand. I quietly jog over there to meet her.

"Okay, anddddd, open!" Leena exclaims, releasing her hand from his face. He opens his eyes and automatically smiles as he sees me.

"Delilah!" Walker expresses, running and tightly hugging me. His arms are wrapped around my waist, but I definitely don't mind. I hug back, my chin resting on his shoulder. Leena clears her throat loudly, breaking up the hug. She crosses her arms.

"Okay lovebirds, let's get Delilah's stuff before someone steals it," Leena says, grabbing Walker's arm and dragging him over to a corner. I laugh lightly as I reach for my pink and grey suitcase. My gift for Walker is wrapped and stuffed in my suitcase, so I have to be careful. I pull it and walk out of the airport along with the two blonde kids. They lead me to Leena's car and open the trunk. Walker generously takes my suitcase and carry on and slides it into the trunk. Leena starts the car while I carefully get into the back seat. Walker eventually hops in the back with me, and Leena pulls out of the parking lot.

"I don't know how I haven't said this yet, but happy birthday!" I exclaim after texting my mom that I arrived safely.

"Thank you so much! Also, why did you come down here? You didn't have to," Walker responds, turning to face me.

"Well, I thought it would be nice for me to visit," I express. He lays his head on my shoulder.

"That's the best birthday gift ever."

~

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 😞
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 42 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝟏𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - get together NOW
^𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 - oh!
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡_𝐣𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝟐𝟗𝟐𝟗𝟖 - well you tried...
^𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 - wtv 😾
𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧_𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - uhm?
𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐧𝟐 - second one was amazing
^𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 - see this is why ur my favorite
𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - why did we have to do Kanye again.
^𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 - cause the rest were too hard sweetie
^𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡_𝐫𝟐𝟒 - THIS WAS STILL HARD

I rest my head on the porch table outside. It's a weird day today. This sun is out and it's 55 degrees in January. I patiently wait for Walker, who left to get graham crackers.

"Hey," Walker calls, sliding the glass door open and stepping outside. He places the box and 2 napkins on the table. He pulls a chair out next to me and sits down.

"What's up," I reply, putting my phone down. My mind occasionally drifts to the thought of the almost kiss whenever I'm with him. It's happening now. I just wish that it wasn't an almost. How can it be just a kiss?

"So, can we talk about what happened the last time you were here?" Walker sighs, basically reading my mind. Well, great.

"Yeah, that was really awkward," I admit. He nods slowly, just staring at me.

"Well, I was wondering that it's obvious there is something going on between us," Walker notes. "So, why don't make it official?" Oh my gods. It's actually happening, hopefully for real this time. He waits for me to respond, even with a little nod. "Is this too awkward? I'm sorry-"

I lean in slowly, my head tilted to the side a little. Our lips meet, and it doesn't feel real. Oh my god, I am kissing Walker Scobell. We pull apart, and I awkwardly fidget with my thumbs.

"Wait, this is the best birthday gift ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.5K 108 6
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, stella taylor is closest to stacy friedman and lydia rodriguez. she goes through an emotional rollercoaster because of a boy. andy g...
2.9K 88 10
Zombie apocalypse! One day a virus spread over the Seoul, but the virus was spread from wake1 school . students were preparing for their midterms exa...