Rose's Swan

By Libby_the_survivor

Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement!
Chapter 13
Announcement!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEW MOON
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Eclipse
Chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Breaking Dawn Part 1
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Breaking Dawn Part 2
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue

Chapter 16

3.8K 155 9
By Libby_the_survivor

Josie stood beside Rosalie looking outside the window at their siblings.

Whilst Josie didn't want this life for her twin, it would be good not to lie to her anymore. Whilst they weren't the closest pair of siblings, they still were twins.

Edward looks Bella in the eye.

"Trust me?" Edward asked.

"In theory." Bella said.

"Then close your eyes." Edward whispered.

She does, warily. He grips her more firmly, then leaps them to another tree like a flying squirrel! Then, again, to the top of another tree. He easily gets a foothold, while holding Bella.

"Open." Edward whispered.

She does... to the most astonishing bird's eye view of the valley, river, and the mountains beyond. Camera whirls around them allowing us a 360 degree view of their surroundings. Off Bella's intoxicated face.

Later that night when the Swan twins are back home Bella knocks gently on the door.

A faint "come in." Came from inside Josie's room.

Bella stepped into the room, a bit shocked to see Rosalie on her sister's bed, practically holding Josie hostage in a bear hold.

Josie tapped her fingers on Rosalie's arm and Rosalie let go.

Rosalie was suddenly up and looking down at Josie.

"I'll be back later." Rosalie promised. She kissed Josie on the lips and was suddenly out the open window.

"Twin talk?" Bella asked hesitantly.

Josie smiled.

"We haven't had one of those in awhile." Josie admitted.

Twin talk was a code that they used to not only catch up, but to also signal that they needed to have a very serious conversation.

That night secrets were spilled and siblings were brought up to speed.

All Bella knew was that her sister was supernatural, and similar to a vampire. It happened when she was 17 and she does have a gift.of mind control.

Whilst Bella wanted to know how her sister died, she didn't ask.

Remembering how Edward said that some vampire's deaths are very traumatic to them.

She also found out that Rosalie was Josie's mate and that since she was different from the vampires, that having Rosalie and Josie away from each other was dangerous for them.

No one told her why, but she didn't really want to find out with the haunted look Josie had in her eyes when she said that.

...

It's the next day and Edward has decided to pick Bella up for school.

She's met his family, and now he wanted everyone to know that she was his.

His inner beast growled just thinking of all the boys she surrounded herself with. That Jacob Black boy, Mike, Tyler, and Eric.

All who've tried to get her attention romantically would need to be shut down, and the only way to do that was for him to make himself and Bella 'off the Marley's as the teenagers of these days put it.

Jessica pops a volleyball in the air, doing practice serves. Angela takes a picture of her, then points her camera around, looking for another shot. Eric studies some fliers
advertising the prom.

"Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme." Jessica said in confusion.

"Gambling, tuxedos and...Bond. James -- ow!" Eric said doing his weird impression of Sean Connery as Jessica head-butts the ball which hits him in the face.

"Oh. My. God." Angela said in shock. Never expecting to see the sight that has so obviously shocked her.

Angela, scanning for a shot, has frozen. Jessica and Eric have seen Bella and Edward
arriving together. All eyes on campus are turning to them, filled with curiosity, jealousy, and envy.

"Everyone's staring." Bella stated the obvious.

"Not that guy over -- yeah, he just looked." Edward said off his rakish, but with a reassuring smile.

..

We are now in the forest surrounding the small town of Forks.

Close in on a German Shepherd Moving fast, obviously tracking something. We see Charlie holding the leash as the dog pulls him towards tracks.

It's a hunting party, several dogs, half a dozen armed men.

"Guys, we got something." Charlie said.

The Deputies hurry to Charlie. They gather around a footprint. The dogs start pulling them in a certain direction. As the posse takes off at a sprint.

...

UNKNOWN POV - their focus was on Charlie, from a distance. We watch Charlie and the posse move away... reverse to find

James - atop a knoll, watching them, Laurent stands next to him. Victoria jogs up.

"They took the bait." Victoria said with a victorious smile on her face.

"By tomorrow they'll be half way to Winnipeg." James said.

Victoria lasciviously grabs James' shirt. Pulls him to her.

"I love when men chase me." Victoria said, a hint of lust in her dark red eyes.

The two flirt whilst Laurent rolls his eyes. Already done with the two once again.

...        

[Bella arrives in her truck.]

"Arizona! Yo, what’s happening? So, you…you and Cullen, huh? That’s… I don’t like it. I mean, you know, he looks at you like you're something to eat." Mike said with a frown clear on his face.

[Bella enters the restaurant.]

[hands a plate to the author of 'Twilight' ]

Here's your veggie plate,Stephenie.

[Bella to Charlie] "Sorry, I’m late. Biology project." Bella said awkwardly.

"I ordered you the spinach salad, I hope that’s okay." Charlie said just as awkwardly.

Josie rolls her eyes. Why must her sister and father be the exact same person sometimes?

[Cora puts their meals on the table.]

"You should order one for yourself next time. Cut back on the steak." Bella said.

"Hey, I’m as healthy as a horse." Charlie complained.

Josie again rolled her eyes, now completely focused on her own steak and fries in front of her face. She had it rare because it gave off just a bit of blood.

Enough to satisfy her thirst when around her family.

Especially Bella's scent.

Bella gave Josie a look when she continued to be hyper focused on her own meal, feeling bad that her blood affected her twin so much.

"Uh, say Chief, boys want to know [refers to old male customers behind her ]. Did you find anything down by the Queets River today?" Cora asked.

"We only found a bare human footprint. But it looks like whoever it was is heading east, so the Kitsap County Sheriff’s gonna take over from here." Charlie said honestly.

"Okay." Cora said. Worry was masked with her polite facade that comes with years of customer service.

"Okay." Charlie repeated. Obviously as worried as everyone else.

"I just hope they catch him fast." Cora said.

"Looks like your friends are flagging you." Charlie said to the twins.

[turns to see Mike shaking his butt outside the window ] "Uh." Bella said, clearly not expecting that sight.

"It’s okay, you wanna go join them. I’m just gonna turn in earlier anyway." Charlie said.

"Me too." Bella responded, so not wanting to go see her so called friends from school.

The only one she'd really consider a friend would be Angela.

Josie seemed to be the complete honest as she finished her food.

"Hey dad, do you mind if I head over to the Cullen's?" Josie asked.

Bella shot her sister a look of surprise.

Did Charlie already know about Josie and Rosalie?

If so, what else has Josie told him?

Did he know about Josie's supernatural status?

Bella shook her head, she was getting lost in it far more often than she used to.

"Sure honey, send my regards to Dr. Cullen And the missus. Also tell Rosalie I said hi." Charlie said.

Josie smiled and kissed her father on the cheek.

"Thanks dad, love you. See you at home later." Josie said before leaving.

She got into her own car and drove off towards the Cullen abode.

"Bella, it’s a Friday night. Go out. Looks like the Newton boy’s got a big smile for you." Charlie said trying to reassure his daughter that he'd be fine.

"Yeah, he’s a good buddy." Bella said.

"Better than any of these other yahoos in town. Anybody you’re interested in?" Charlie asked genuinely curious.

He knew his youngest was dating Rosalie, so did his oldest have a crush or a significant other.

Charlie had spent hours on the Internet looking up the lgbtq+ community when Josie told him that she was pansexual but preferred women or feminine people more often than not.

So he knew he shouldn't judge or assume what his eldest liked in a romantic partner or even if she wanted to date.

"Dad, we’re gonna talk about boys?" Bella asked as she giggled.

"I guess not. Just uh…I leave you alone too much. You should be around people." Charlie said.

"I don’t mind being alone. I…guess I’m kind of like my dad in that way." Bella said with a hesitant smile.

...

Later on Bella talks with her mother telling her about how life has been going.

They talk for half an hour before Edward shows up just as she's talking about how she now has a boyfriend.

Bella jumps, not expecting him to just appear in her room.

They talk of his empty time spent watching her sleep and then kiss.

He jumps away, not being able to stand her scent near his lips anymore and not trusting himself not to drink her blood.

They spend the rest of the night talking until Bella falls asleep.

...

Josie walks downstairs the next day, clearly excited about the baseball game Alice told her was going to happen tomorrow.

She was decked out in her own Cullen uniform.

Alice had gotten specially ordered months ago when they found out the girl was a hybrid and could actually play baseball with them.

It was similar to Rosalie's own outfit.

Completed with her own cap and everything.

Her name written on the back just like the others.

She sees Bella talking to their dad and raises an eyebrow when she just blirts out what was obviously making her think so hard.

"I have a date with Edward Cullen." Bella blirts out.

Josie wants to know just what went on in Bella's head.

Their father was cleaning his gun, he was drinking a beer, and she just blirts out that she was going on her first date?

What type of teenager does that?

When she told Charlie of her own first date it went smoother.

She'd say him down and told him all about her crush on Rosalie since the moment she saw her, Rosalie obviously met him and asked permission to even ask her on a date in the first place so Charlie just sat with his daughter listening to her ramble smiling at how happy she was whilst he already told Rosalie she could ask Josie on a date.

It had shocked but genuinely surprised him that she asked his permission, but it awarded her brownie points in his book.

So hearing his oldest daughter blirts.ouf that she was going on a date with Rosalie's younger brother, well, it shocked him, and made him worry a bit.

But he would allow it of course. But not before he messed with Bella a bit.

It was his joy as a father to mess with his kids. He was going to make her sweat a bit.

"He's a little old for you isn't he?" Charlie was still focused on his gun as he asked.

"No, he's a junior, I'm a junior. I thought you liked the Cullens." Bella said.

"I thought you didn't like any boys in town." Charlie shot back at his daughter.

"The Cullen's don't live in town." Bella replied.

It was a smart answer, cause they technically didn't.

"He's right outside." Bella said.

"Alright." Charlie clicks his gun, a clear show of intimidation.

"Could you be nice please? He's important." Bella said to her father.

Josie rolled her eyes.

Her twin just jumped head first into the relationship with the vampire.

She barley knew him and she was already in love with him.

Honestly Josie didn't understand how either of their minds worked.

But they seemed happy so who was she to judge them?

"Chief Swan. I want to formally introduce myself. I’m Edward Cullen." Edward said sticking his hand out to shake.

"Hi Edward." Charlie said awkwardly, completely ignoring his hand.

Edward awkwardly sets his hand down. Josie was seen holding her laughs in by placing a hand over her mouth. Her shoulders shaking and her eyes held mirth in them.

Bella shot her a glare when she saw this.

"Bella won’t be out too late tonight. She’s just gonna play baseball with my family." Edward said.

"Baseball?" Charlie asked, making sure he heard right.

"Yes, sir, that’s the plan." Edward said.

Charlie chuckles, thoroughly amused by that thought. Remembering how clumsy his daughter is.

"Bella’s gonna play baseball. Well, good luck with that." Charlie said.

"Hey dad, I'm heading out now. Be back tomorrow, I'm having a sleepover with Rose and Alice remember." Josie said.

"Right, see you tomorrow, love you." Charlie said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Love you too." Josie said as she headed out the door.

Glad to be out of that awkward encounter.

Josie smiled as Rosalie walked out of the woods in her own outfit.

Josie looked both ways before speeding over towards her girlfriend.

"Ready to go my love." Rosalie asked.

"Yes." Josie said with a smile.

The two sped off into the direction of the clearing they went to to play fetch whenever Josie was in the mood.

This would also be the baseball field.

It was ready to play ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.1K 21
In any aspect of her life, Charlotte Spencer never thought that she would live as a nurse in the very small town of Forks, Washington. She never thou...
41.7K 2.1K 30
IN WHICH. . . Elexia Reedus & Rosalie Hale navigate the world of having a family of their own, amidst the chaos and drama that their lives bring. [...
107K 3.6K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
157K 5.1K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...