Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 25-Project

2.8K 145 34
By K_wriites

HI GUYSSSS VOTE/COMMENT.
POV changes are marked with ❗️. Please pay attention!

2 WEEKS LATER

ZARIAS POV

"Have you... told anyone?" Queen asked handing me back my phone. I decided to tell her about the pictures... I received more. This time of me sitting in the park near campus.At first I thought it was someone playing around. But I think- I think it might be him.

"No, I haven't. I- I don't want to overreact you know?" "Girl overreact?! Someone is sending you pictures! That's stalking." Queen says pointing to my phone once more.

"Queen if it's him-" "if it's him Z, we will handle it. We also do don't we?" I nod and slightly smile at her statement.

Queen was one of the few people to know about my ex... he was- toxic. To say the least. He was controlling.... And me being the weakling I was, I let him control me. It was only when he turned physical I broke it off.

He didn't handle it well. I blocked him on everything, and he would constantly show up at my house, follow me around school... the whole 9 yards.

"Now, can we go get something to eat? I'm starving." Queen says popping up from her chair. I laugh lightly before joining her. We make our way to the cafeteria and I feel someone grab onto my arm. "Zaria-" I turn to see Carter smiling at me.

Over the last few weeks, we've been talking more. I've... forgiven him for the most part. Plus, he's my partner for a project so I can't really ignore him. "I'll catch up with you Q, save me a seat." I smile at her before turning back to Carter who is still holding my arm.

"Could you let go?" As if something finally snaps in his head, he lets go and takes a step back. "Sorry... I just uh, wanted to talk to you."

"About?" I question. "The project.... My dorm is a mess and I was wondering if we could work on it at yours... tonight?" "Fine. I have to go though, I'll see you in class." I turn on my heel and go to find Queen. Her and Zoe are sitting in our regular spot.

"What did he want?" She ask as i sit. "Asked about working on the project, that's all." "Nothing else?" Zoe butts in. "Um, no? should there be something else?" I question.

"No.. just curious on why he hasn't stopped looking at you since you sat down." Queen points in the direction of a table and I follow. Carter's eyes meet mine, and he swiftly looks away.

"Weird." I say as I shrug and turn back around. "Forgive that man, you guys could be the perfect little chocolate vanilla swirl." Queen says and Zoe laughs. "Will you stop? I don't want any vanilla in my life. No offense Zoe." We all laugh as we continue to eat.

~ AFTER HER LAST CLASS.

"Still good to work on the project?" Carter ask catching me coming out the door. "Mhm." I respond reaching for my phone. "Could I.. come over now? He ask hesitantly. "Sure, why not?" I begin walking to my dorm as he follows.

Once we reach the door, I hear voices as I turn the handle. "Ah, ZZ!" Jayden shouts making his way to me and hugging me. "Hi Jayden, ok let go. Come on Carter."

"Carter?" Jayden's face scrunches up as he looks behind me. "The fuck is he doing here?" Dante snaps standing from the couch. "Good question." Jayden follows.

"We have a project to work on, so excuse us." I grab Carter's' hand and lead him to my room. I go to shut the door but a foot stops me. "I'll be dammed if you're in here with this motherfucker with the door closed." Jayden says pushing the door open. I roll my eyes at him before turning to Carter. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back."

He nods as I slip past Jayden.

❗️JAYDENS POV❗️

"is she your girlfriend or something? Nervous about me being alone with her?" Carter says smirking as ZZ exits the room.

"nervous?" I ask as I laugh a little. "Yeah, nervous. I mean, it's clear we've got a thing going on. And with this project, I'll be around a lot." Carter continues.

This fucker is really testing me. I take a step forward before gripping the front of Carter's shirt. "Im her brother you fucking idiot. Try some shit and see what happens to you pretty boy. " I shove him back as I hear footsteps.

"Ok, let's get started." ZZ says as she returns to the room. "Door stays open." I grit while keeping my eyes on Carter. "Yeah, ok fine. Bye Jayden." She says slowing pushing me out the room.

"I got his bitch ass." I mutter as I sit back on the couch. "What did he do?" Ryan questions as Luca continues to watch tv and Dante is sitting on his phone. "Dumbass asked if I was nervous about him trying some shit." "What?" Dante chimes in. "He's dumb as fuck." I scoffs once again.

"I offered to kill him, but nobody wants to listen to me." Luca says with a shrug. "Fucking psycho." Ryan mumbles. "Shall I start with you?" Luca turns in Ryan's direction with a deadly grin on his face.

"You know... on second though, Carter seems like a good option."Ryan says climbing over Dante to sit on the other side away from Luca. "The fuck are you doing?" Dante questions pushing Ryan as he continues to crawl over him. Me and Luca can't help but laugh.

LITTLE WHILE LATER.

❗️DANTE POV❗️

I hear Ria laugh for the millionth time since her and Conrad or whatever the fuck his name is have been here and it irritates the shit out of me. Jayden, Ryan, and Luca left a little while ago leaving just the 3 of us here.

"Do you want something to drink?" Zaria ask Carter as they exit her room. "Some water please." He responds sitting on the couch. "So what you up to Dante? Nobody to beat up?" He says clearly trying to annoy me. "You volunteering? If not I suggest you shut the fuck up." I grumble.

"Here's your water. Let's take a break for a minute." Zaria sits on the couch and I notice Carter shifting closer to her. I stand, and pull Zaria off the couch. "Move, I like this seat better." I say blankly before sitting down in between the two.

"Rude much?!" She says taking a sip of her drink. I ignore her and go back on my phone. "So, Zaria. You got a boyfriend?" Carter ask and I feel myself tense. "I don't... I don't really have the best luck with relationships." She says with a nervous laugh.

"Let me take you out sometime. You're new to the area still, I can show you a few spots." He says standing from the couch and once again moving towards Zaria.

Don't kill him. Don't kill him.Don't kill him. "Um, I- I- don't know. Let's just focus on the project for now." She responds shifting away from him. "Alright... after?" He pushes. This dick can't take a hint.

"Maybe, I'm actually kind of tired. Maybe we should call it a night? We got more than enough done." She says standing from the couch. "Right.. I'll see you in class tomorrow." I look up from my phone and see the fucker smirking at me. Cocky bastard.

"Y-yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Zaria walks him to the door before saying her goodbyes and closing in back. She turns and looks at me before sitting back on the couch.

we haven't talked much since the incident, and her helping me clean my wound. I know she has questions about what happened, but I won't drag her into shit.

"That's your type?" I speak up catching her off guard. She meets my gaze before looking back down at her hands. "Carter? No. He's a friend." She responds.

"Does he know that?" She doesn't answer. I watch as she fiddles with her fingers before I reach over and grab her hands. Stopping her motion, she raises her head and looks at me.

"Does he know, Zaria?" I ask again. "Yes Dante. Yes he does." She pulls her hands out of mine. I hum in response. "What? You don't believe me? How about blonde? Is she your type?"

I know she's talking about the girl I had at the dorm, and truth be told? She wasn't my type. I was bored.

"She's an occasional hook-up, why? Are you interested?" I tease. "Oh as if, I have taste." She stands as she speaks. "Sweetheart, if you had taste you wouldn't be entertaining Conrad." I say bluntly.

"Conrad?- you mean Carter?" "I couldn't care less what his name is." I stand in front of her and she cranes her head up to look at me. "Of course." Her eyes shift to my cheek as she lightly touches where my cut used to be. "I see those princess bandaids worked good huh? See.."

"Oh shut up." I swat her hand away and she holds her wrist like I hit her hard. "That hurt you fucking bully. Next time I'll let you bleed out." She says pushing me causing me to stumble onto the couch.

She laughs as she attempts to walk off . I grab her by the waist and pull her on top of me. We find ourselves in the familiar position. Her legs on either side of me, our faces inches apart.

My hands find her waist, and hold her in place. There's an awkward silence before she speaks. "Your eyes are pretty, can I have them?" She says causing me to make a face of confusion.

"Can you have them?" I repeat just to make sure I heard her correctly. "Can I?" She wiggles In my lap causing me to hiss. "Hold the fuck still. And no, you can't. Fucking psycho." "What's in your pocket? It's poking me." She says wiggling once again.

What the fuck am I doing?

This time, I let her waist go and push her on the floor. "Dante what the fuck!" Before she can fully get up, I stand and go into the bathroom locking the door.

"I'm going to kill you asshole!" She yells as she bangs on the bathroom door.

I look down at the tent in my pants. Fuck. I need a cold shower.

SORRY FOR NO UPDATES POOKIES.

Took y'all a minute to get to 10 votes smh.... I have the next 2 chapters typed up.... I will upload them once this chapter get ATLEAST 10 votes and ATLEAST 5 comments.... Hop to it hop along

Comment.
Vote.

When's y'all's birthday???

COMMENT/VOTE

Do it.

COMMENT/VOTEEEEE

😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
2.1K 129 30
Kaylani West is in year 3rd year of college while the School, Duke Depp is in his 3rd year also. Duke is smart, tall, hot, popular, and a basket bal...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
159K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...