๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š.

By Realist_Jesss

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... More

๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
01| ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
02| ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
03| ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
04| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—
05| ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
06| ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
07| ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
08| ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
09| ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
10| ๐™ฐ ๐š“๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
11| ๐™พ๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—
12| ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘
13| ๐™ฐ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
14| ๐™ณ๐™ผ๐š‰
15| ๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›
16| ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
17| ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š?!
18| ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
20| ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
21| ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š
22| ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š’'๐šœ
23| ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
24| ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ.
25| ๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
26| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
27| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ
28| ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ?
29| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
30| ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ
31| ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
32| ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
33| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Graduate๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“
34| ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
35| ๐™ด๐šž๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŒ
36| ๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข

19| ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š

123 5 4
By Realist_Jesss

SUMMER BLAKE

   Currently, I'm lying on my bed staring at the ceiling just thinking.

It's been a week since my first Defense class with Kai plus his friends Nolan and Mikey and they've been pretty cool. I've also met Kai's other friends since I've been sitting with him at lunch and they aren't bad either.

Kai and I have been making sure to uphold our dating status staying together whenever we can in the public eye.

Right now overall everything is just ok not the best but not too bad either. Yet one name keeps appearing in my mind for some reason.

Vera

I'm not sure who she is entirely but strangely it bothers me that Kai never wants to talk about her and always seems to avoid any topic on her overall.

My first assumption was a messy ex from the past but now my mind is spiraling. What if she's not an ex but disappeared and is bound to come back again causing us to break up?

I mean we're not actually together though so it wouldn't be depressing but it makes me uneasy.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door shaking me abruptly out of my thoughts.

It has to be one of the members of this household, if you're now wondering about my family that's been going great on my part. I ignore them and pretend they don't exist it's that simple at least for me.

"Come in", I say my eyes widening in shock upon locking with Elise's brown eyes.

Elise was always someone who felt distant and genuinely out of reach from me, someone I once admired yet couldn't truly love. She was my sister but only by blood.

So hence why I was surprised she was the one to come and see me.

"Um.. mom wants you to come down for dinner, she has something to announce", Elise says her eyes holding an empty sadness to it.

I nod getting up and sliding my feet into my fluffy white slides before following not too far behind Elise down the stairs.

I enter the finely lit dining room sitting at my usual spot a bit far away from everyone else at the opposite head of the table. The food was already plated some sort of rice and fancy fish.

I pick up my fork eating normally but still wary of my surroundings. I knew something was up yet I couldn't exactly put my finger on it.

I decide to brush off the vibes but make sure to be much more observant.

Immediately mom goes to each and every one of my siblings asking about their current objectives for the future and school her expectations as usual reaching higher than any tower.

They all say the usual straight A's and Killian doing well being a young surgeon. Elise of course doing well at Juilliard.

She usually skips over me which I genuinely appreciate despite the damage she thinks she does but something's off about her today hence why she decided to ask me for the first time in ages.

"Summer what are your plans", she says everyone slightly looking over at me the eating pausing.

I continue chewing not answering her.

"Summer answer me", she says again using her calm-before-the-storm voice.

Dillan kicks my chair looking at me with pleading eyes almost begging me to not cause any problems.

For the first time, I look up from my food noticing my Mom's disheveled face. Her eyes were bloodshot red, her usual shoulder-length brown hair somewhat a mess and her hands twitching slightly.

I don't know what to think about how she looks, but she certainly has my attention now.

I decide to play it off.

"I was eating I don't speak while I'm fucking chewing", I say with an oblivious tone.

Mom seems to get even more irritated and this time I notice Killian from the corner of my eye signaling for me to cut it out.

Although I'm curious what would happen if I don't.

"I don't care if you're chewing", she says straight her bloodshot eyes throwing daggers right at me.

I scoff before speaking again.

"Of course you don't care you would just love it if I happened to accidentally choke I say slamming my fork onto the glass plate", I say crossing my arms across my chest and glaring right back at my mother.

"Please not today", I hear Diane one of the twins say.

we both ignore her plea.

"I just asked you a simple question you disgrace of a child, how would your dad feel? THINK about him, he would want YOU TO RESPECT ME", she screams towards the end.

I laugh at this while she looks at me still glaring

She didn't just say that.

I stand up slamming my hands on the dinner table making the witch flinch.

"Don't you dare bring Dad into this, you and I both know that if he's been watching what you've put me through then-

Immediately I'm cut off by Killian's loud voice.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU TODAY IS DADS ANNIVERSARY, CAN'T WE ALL ACT LIKE A CIVIL FAMILY FOR ONCE GODDAMNIT", he yells everything going silent.

Hearing this I freeze.

Immediately I think back to what Diane had said.

"Please not today"

Wait. It can't be.

All of a sudden everything around me fades out and it feels like the rest of the world is one big blur.

What's today's date...

I glance at our gold-plated calendar next to our large clock and freeze.

How crazy mom looks, Elise coming to my room with those sad empty eyes, and Dillan pleading for me to calm down.

It all makes sense now

My breathing gets heavier and I can hear a muffled voice shouting my name but I don't care. I push my food away feeling the bile rise up in my throat and rush upstairs quickly shutting my room door my breathing uneven.

I slide down the door immediately after slamming it my tears sliding down my face.

I've never cried this hard since my coma the type of crying where you have to inhale in between sobs.

I forgot about my dad...my baba.

I usually would never cry whenever his death anniversary came around because I felt like the day deserved to be celebrated rather than mourned. I would look at our old family trip videos when we visited his side of the family in Greece while eating pizza and I always felt like everything was alright because he was still in my memories.

But this is different I genuinely forgot, so it almost feels like he's starting to fade from my memories.

He can't- no I won't let him.

It's silent for a while nothing but my sniffles sounding throughout the room and I realize I'm in need of some form of distraction. I even almost contemplate stealing one of Diane's vape pens.

Without warning, I hear loud shuffling making me jump.

I wipe my tears looking up from my lap and I'm speechless, like literally no words bother to leave my mouth.

Right when I stare at my window the obvious source of the sound, I lock eyes with a familiar and wide pair of green eyes.

Well, I guess I found my distraction.

I see an awkward Kai looking like a deer caught in headlights halfway through my window.

His odd timing always seems to catch me off guard.

———————————————————————

A/N: EXTRA CHAPTER FOR YALL MY LOVES.

ALSO, QUICK QUESTION WHAT IN YOUR OPINION IS THE BEST NUMBER CHAPTER FOR CHARACTERS TO CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS AND SHIT. (Like a romance climax) just curious👀

In my opinion, I think in the 20's and 30's of a book chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
482 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatห‹s pretty much it. Her looks w...
17.6K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
56.7K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...