Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)

801 5 0
By VixentheHuntress

A/N: So A bit of a change in what I had planned originally this chapter was gonna have the return of Little Jiang from chapter 7-A but I wanted to save that one for season 2 of this series. So instead we are gonna follow a brand new girl who Halloween pranks has gotten her in trouble with an older woman who happens to know our beloved school spanker.

To Dottie Simpson, what was the best part of the halloween? Was it the free candy that would give her strong sweet tooth enough candy to survive till December? Was it being able to go to school wearing a cute costume all day or even walking around at night with the costume on? Was it helping her mother pass out candy for the first hour of the day before being sent off to go have fun? All of those were good answers, however to Dottie Simpson, the best part of Halloween were the tricks that also came with the treats.

Dottie was a very good prankster if she did say so herself. All from the classics such as the good old kick me sign, or the occasional whoopie cushion. SHe played them on anyone that caught her eyes, ranging from the uptight seniors to the more shy freshmen girls like herself. She targeted anything that had two legs and two arms. Everyone was fair game to her, she even got a good one on the principle that nearly got her suspended, however her second best weapon that always got her out of trouble. Were a good old pair of puppy dog eyes, and crocodile tears. It had saved her from her mother's wrath as she could never bring herself to punish her cute little girl. Her daddy was not so easily tricked but with him being back in England for six months for business. Her pranks were back in full force and halloween was the night she planned to get revenge on a mean old woman that she very much had a bad perception of.

To Dottie, Mrs. Webb was a mean and nasty old woman that hated her ever since she moved into the neighborhood. She didn't like the British girl for her more activity and naughty acts around the neighborhood and at school in class. She had gotten the girl grounded by her momma for something she did at the park in Coast City. It was not Dottie's fault that a little boy wanted to mess with the queen of pranks, and ended up falling for a trick that got him covered in water. There was also the time she had convinced the principal that Dottie had to spend three days after school helping the janitor clean the school after one of her pranks ended up giving the old man a bit more work to do. Every time she was having fun, it seemed that Mrs. Webb was determined to see her punished for her actions.

"Everyone is okay with a good joke here or there, but there is a difference between a joke and being straight up cruel!" She had scolded one time. Mrs. Webb was the freshman religious teacher, she taught a course on every worldly religion and as much as Dottie hated admitting it, she did enjoy the class.

However, she put her joy aside as crept out of her hiding spot behind the woman's large brushes. Her house was on the end of the street, her catlike blue eyes locking onto her prey as Mrs. Webb stepped out of her house for what was probably gonna be the last time tonight. Her large bowl of candy looked empty as she gave the last few pieces to a little boy in a spiderman costume. Dottie ducked back into her bush as she looked at the classic equipment she had gathered, eggs, towel paper, spray paint. She had planned this day out for nearly a week, so that when this was all over it would not come back to her. Her pearly white dress that went down to her upper thighs, the large blue cat tail she had on, a pair of blue cat ears and a white cat mask, would give her the stealth of a cat so she did not get caught.

She was prepared for everything in the world. Until a voice whispered in her ear from beside her. "What are you doing Dottie?"

A sharp scream filled the air as she spun around to see the worst case scenario both for her stealth and even worse for her poor backside. Alphonso Lewis, the famed setter was kneeling behind her. He was wearing a dark black suit, a large black cape and she could see in his mouth was a pair of vampire teeth that were stained red. Before she could even respond to his question and maybe give some kind of excuse. A flashlight spread over the two of them and when she looked up she could see Mrs. Webb in her wicked witch of the west costume standing in front of them. She was a taller woman at around 6'1, she had silver colored hair and bright silver eyes. Her skin was a bit wrinkled and her face showed signs of age but she still held a beauty to her that was unmatched. "Well it looks like my prediction was right, Alphonso. It looks like we have a naughty little kitten that has come to deface my property."

Dottie looked up at the woman for a moment before touching the tips of her pointer fingers together nervous. "H-Hi Mrs. Webb..."

"Hello Dottie," she said with firm kindness. "Shall we go inside and talk for a moment, with my good friend Alphonso here to join us?"

"Oh no...."

See Dottie had a very interesting relationship with Alphonso Lewis. Rather it was a relationship bright to her by Mrs. Webb one time. It was no real secret about what the 16 year old sophomore had gotten himself into. He was what many would call a spanko or someone that loved spankings. He had given a lot of them but he was also a really good student and he had a presence to him that made it easy to talk to him. After one of Dottie's more dangerous pranks (even she had to admit she went to far) Mrs. Webb gave her an ultimatum. "Either you can go see a boy named Alphonso Lewis who I think will give you a more fitting punishment for a naughty girl. Or I will let the princable know about this little incident and leave it up to his mercy on what to do with you."

A choice of what would have been a suspension or a spanking seemed like a very easy choice. However, one session over his lap made it clear that she might have just taken the suspension. SInce then they had a more brother and sister relationship with him checking up on her every now and then to make sure she did not get out of hand.

Or she would face his firm one.

Dottie sat nervously on Mrs. Webb's dark brown couch as she finished counting out all of the supplies that Alphonso had finished bringing in. Which included three cartoons of eggs, about ten rolls of towel paper and about three bottles of spray paint, the color black to leave an impact on Mrs. Webb's otherwise white house. "You looked like you had quite the plan in place for little old me, Miss. Simpson."

"You can just call me Dottie."

"I would rather call you Miss. Simpson." Dottie pouted as the woman's tone took on a more firm tone. "Can you tell me why you were about to cause quite the damage to my house. Miss. Simpson."

"I wanna go home." Dottie responded.

"Well Mrs. Simpson, you are not going home until you give me a proper explanation."

"That is illegal."

"What is illegal." Alphonso began as he stepped into the room with a tray of tea. "Is you doing what counts as property damage to a neighbors house and it could get you arrested if Mrs. Webb decides to call the police and press charges on you!" Dottie sunk a bit deeper into this couch as she kept her eyes firmly on the soft red carpet of the living room. "Now you can either have a conversation with Mrs. Webb about why you hate her so much and maybe bury a hatchet or you are gonna get in more trouble than you actually are."

"Thank you Alphonso." Mrs. Webb took a cup of tea off the tray and Dottie was surprised as the older woman offered it to her. "Can we please talk about this silly one sided hatred you have for me, Dottie."

Dottie looked up at the woman in surprise as she finally called her by her first name. Mrs. Webb usually would just call her Miss. Simpson, followed by a firm glare. "You hate me," Dottie whispered as she took a cup a tea from the woman.

"I don't hate you, Dottie."

"Yes you do!" She snapped angrily as a pout formed on her face. "You always get me in trouble, you never let me have fun, you always stop my tricks and pranks. So yes you do hate me!"

"I do not hate you, Dottie." Mrs. Webb replied in a gentle voice. "Do I report you to your mother for your actions, yes. Do I stop your foolish tricks before they can truly start sometimes, yes I do. Do I make sure that you face a few consequences for your actions when you go too far. Yes I do. Not because I hate you, but because I care about you like any teacher should care."

"What do you mean?"

"Dottie of all the things I have reported you for and made sure you were punished for, even when I first sent you to see Alphonso the first time. Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that I stopped what you think as playful actions or have I been stopping your more dangerous and damaging tricks?"

"L-Like what?"

"Let's see here, how about the time you wanted to coat the seniors' hallways in soapy water?"

"They were just gonna fall down."

"And risk cracking a skull, breaking an arm, or tearing something." Mrs. Webb went on. "How about the time I stopped you from adding bubble bath liquid to the Coast City fountain."

"It was just gonna look funny."

"And it is very much illegal to do that since it puts people and animals at risk, young lady."

"How about what got you sent to me in the first place?" Alphonso spoke up. "Cause your little classic of glue and feathers in a bucket. Was one not attached to string or anything that would have kept it from shattering someone's skull. But also glue getting in someone's mouth, or nose, might lead to a thing called suffocation."

"I-I admitted I was wrong there."

"And who was the one that sent you to me instead of reporting you to the principal where you would have gotten into more trouble than even you are willing to admit." Alphonso said firmly. "Everytime she has done what you see as unfair has actually protected you from going too far and possibly injuring someone at the least. Does that seem like the actions of someone who hates you?"

Even Dottie found herself shaking her small head. "But she gets me grounded or even," she blushed a bit as she avoided looking at the boy who had so far given her two spankings for her actions. "You know."

"I do that so you can learn from your actions." Mrs. Webb added. "Cause you don't have anyone at your home right now that seems willing to call it how most people see it. You are sometimes a very bright and kind girl, you love learning about different religions and even as much as you hate me have stayed behind to ask more questions on Judaism and Christianity. However you are also a very naughty little girl who needs some discipline in her life. Because some of your jokes are more dangerous and harmful than you think. And I care about you too much to see you end up not only hurting someone but never forgiving yourself if one day one of your jokes goes way too far. Your laughter is music to a lot of people's ears, I would hate it if we never heard that laughter again." Mrs. Webb gave the girl a small smile that suddenly made her feel like the biggest piece of garbage in the world for nearly doing something really mean to this woman.

"I-I'm sorry..." Dottie whimpered. She let out an adorable little fake yawn before standing up to her feet and starting to creep her way towards the door. "Thank you for stopping me, Alphonso and I will see you Monday, Mrs. Webb. This won't happen again I promise."

She made it maybe four steps before Mrs. Webb spoke up. "Dottie, we aren't quite finished just yet." Her voice was a bit colder and firmly one that made the small teenage stop in place. "I care about you too much to let this go without any form of punishment."

Dottie turned around and clasped her hands together. "Can we maybe forget all of this and just start over, pwetty please." Her large eyes starting to look back and forth from Mrs. Webb and Alphonso.

"Well the way I see it," Mrs. Webb began. "Either you have one of two options, little one. Either you have a nice long chat with Alphonso here and then you both can help me pass out another bowl of candy as it is only 6 o'clock. Or I put passing out candy on hold for 20 minutes as I drive you back home and show your mother all the wonderful things you had planned for my house."

Suddenly her mother's earlier warning of. "If you get into any mischief tonight, I will make you pass out what candy you collect to other more well behaved boys and girls and take your allowance away." And considering the fact that she spent a good chunk of her saved up allowance buying the items currently sitting on Mrs. Webb's coffee table. She deflated like a balloon out in the cold as looked over Alphonso who had taken off his suit jacket and unbuttoned the sleeves of his long dark red undershirt. Mrs. Webb stood up from her seat and made her way towards the door. "I will be on the back porch when you two are done."

Dottie pouted for a moment as she walked forward towards a now sitting Alphonso and flopped over his lap with her arms crossed over her chest. "Why are you even here?" She mumbled sadly.

Alphonso took a hold of the small girl's waist and pulled her a bit more towards the center of her lap. Putting her little backside in proper range for a much needed spanking. "Mrs. Webb told me after school today to keep an eye out just in case you tried something like this." He explained firmly as he adjusted her one more time.

Dottie whined as the boy took off the large cat tail she had connected to a belt around her waist and gently placed it on the floor. As the boy lifted her small dress up exposing a pair of light blue shirts that later came down to expose a cute pair of light blue and white striped undies. That need to run away as fast as she could came over her as she started to squirm lighty over his knee. "W-Wait, let's talk about this for one bloody moment!"

"I don't think we have much to talk about." A sharp cry of pain escaped her lips as Alphonso began to bring his hand down firmly across her small and flat backside. She never had a large or backside, if anything she was still very much a child in her build. A very naughty child who was about to get her poor butt spanked. Her legs began to kick around as his hand kept slamming down into her backside, she was unlucky to have a bottom that was small that Alphonso didn't have to alternate cheeks, just move from the top or bottom of her backside. Beginning to light a familiar fire through both cheeks.

"Come on, we did talk about it and we are gonna be friendly now!" Dottie cried out as a mix of yelps and cries of "let me go" began to echo throughout the living room. As well as the loud smacking sounds as Alphonso seemed to be giving her a harder spanking than she had experienced from him before. "You're doing it too hard!" Dottie cried out as she tried to throw a hand back to stop this spanking.

However, Alphonso was quicker and pinned her small hand across her back. Now Dottie was starting to really get into fight or flight mode as she tried her hardest to fight back against the boy. Her small legs kicked and moved about as she tried to maybe stand up or even roll off his lap. But her smaller frame was no match for the strong arms of Alphonso as he pulled her back into place and threw a leg over her, fully locking her in place. If running away would not work.

Than maybe begging would work much better.

"I'm sowwy, really truly I am!" Dottie cried out as those firm swats kept coming down now starting to leave a much more notable sting upon her backside. Quickly turning it from a milky white color to a more vibrant pink color. Even when her daddy was around and not across seas, she had never been spanked until she met this boy. Now she understood why some kids fear this punishment with a burning passion. She understood why some girls would squirm around in their seats the next morning or even after lunch if they went to see the boy. "Please, I sowwy, I said I am sowwy! Can't you hear me? I said I was sowwy!!" Her cute little voice seemed to be having little to effect on Alphonso.

After several harder swats on the lower part of her bottom that her panties didn't quite cover. Alphonso responded. "I know you are," Alphonso quickly pinned both of her small wrists against her back as more and more spanks landed on her backside. He had picked up the pace a bit more and that even worse as he switched from more solid swats to more quicker glancing blows and the combination of speed and the sharp taste of mostly his fingers on her backside were starting to overwhelm her. "And I know that you are gonna be a very sorry girl once I turned this backside of yours from.nice and pink, to red. Just like you deserve for once!"

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack.

His hand kept dancing across her backside without missing a beat, it was like she was a small drum and he was beating a painful beat and rhythm into it. She oddly enough for her small size had a pretty high pain tolerance, so while this was quite painful and a flame was truly starting to build across her backside. She had not started crying just yet, at least not until he began to target her untouched sitting spots. An area that so far he had never really spanked before. That got her kicking once again but that was something she could truly do. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, all she could do was stay there and get her rump spanked. Her tears began to grow wetter as finally her loud yelps and cries of pain turned into full on sobbing and wailing. Her small and light voice growing a bit higher pitched as she buried her head into the cushions and started to cry openly.

Finally that is what seemed to get the boy to go back to the slower paced spanks once more. While they still hurt very much at least it provided her with at least two seconds in between each spank. She had lost count of how many swats she had gotten, and she never noticed that he had stopped spanking her until finally she felt him release her hands and his large leg was lifted off of hers. He gathered the small girl into her arms for a much needed hug. Her backside was practically on fire now but his soothing words and the calm motion of him rubbing her back was enough to get her to calm down.

Once she had recovered enough to tenderly pull her shorts back up and smooth her white dress back into place. She walked outside to where Mrs. Webb was sitting down in a rocking chair on her back porch. Her entire backyard decked out halloween decorations. "I-I'm sorry," Dottie said once she was within ear shot. "I won't do it again," her hands came back to rub at her backside for a moment. "I promise."

"And I am sure you will."

A/N: Again I know I keep saying it but thank you all for your support for what has now been a great near month of writing these spanking stories. You all have brought back a love for writing these stories and brought back a love for writing in general that I thought I lost. Like I said above, I am saving Little Jiang's story for season two, cause that season is gonna follow a bit more love elements between about seven girls that want a bit more of Alphonso. FOur of them being featured in our next chapter, a four part special with the original 4 girls that Alphonso first spanked. All of them trying to see just who can take a hard spanking from Alphonso the longest.

So be on the lookout for that fic as well as two more that are gonna be coming out in february. Isekai into The Goddess of Spanking, and Tales of A Spanko Babysitter, a true story about my time between 14 and 18 when I found out about spankings and became a long time babysitter, it is gonna be a bit dramatized and none of the spankings are gonna be as long as they will be described but mostly they are true.

Both written like this one in a more episode and season style. As well as my more novel like fic The Crimson Hide which if you are a fan for more smutty romance novels and a few more adult elements that is the fic for you. That is one that I may or may not actually lost to self publish one day and who knows maybe I will be known as the queen of spanking novels one day.

Anyway, enough of my more silly dreams, thank you all again for each read, like and review. It means a lot to me.

Until next time.

Stay safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you might be spanked.

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 228 25
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
77K 1.8K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...
2.2K 171 15
You've heard how bad things are in American high schools nowadays. Here's a story about one state that decided to do something about the problem... D...
53K 84 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...