Absolution (Black widow x mal...

By AlphaPhoenix417

In the expansive landscape of the West Siberian and Volga-Ural oil and gas provinces, concealed amidst the la... More

Chapter one: the oilplatform

27 0 0
By AlphaPhoenix417

(In the desolate expanses of the West Siberian and Volga-Ural oil and gas provinces, where colossal steel structures pierced the sky above the harsh Arctic waters, an ominous undercurrent of intrigue began to unfurl. Melissa Sokolov, the mysterious leader of the United Soviet Rebels (USR), orchestrated clandestine activities that cast a foreboding shadow over the oil platforms scattered across the frozen landscape.

As chilling winds swept through the industrial labyrinth, a covert mission unfolded on the frigid platforms—a dire necessity brought forth by the revelation that Sokolov, in her insidious pursuit of power, was engineering a weapon capable of unleashing unprecedented chaos on the far reaches of the globe.

Amidst this atmosphere of clandestine operations, a solitary boatman, accompanied by an enigmatic figure—a skilled assassin known as Black Widow—ventured into the deepest recesses of the ocean.

Boatmen: "Okay, Miss, we're here. Right where you paid me to bring you. Question is, why?"

(Black Widow, who had been concealed behind, emerged into the light.)

Black Widow: "I'm looking for someone."

Boatmen: "Huh, someone? Listen, sweetheart, you can't get any farther away from land than out here."

Black Widow: "Exactly where I want to be."

Boatmen: "Well, I got news for you, honey. There's nobody out here but us."

(As they conversed, a loud sound echoed from behind them. Black Widow swiftly moved to the back of the boat as an SS Independence (LCS-2) approached.)

USR Trooper: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!"

Boatmen: "Well, what do you think? I'm just cruising around."

USR Trooper: "WELL, TURN THE HELL AROUND!"

Boatmen: "YEAH, WELL, WHO'S GONNA MAKE ME?!"

(The Boatmen, undeterred, manned the rocket turret, poised to defend the boat.)

Boatmen: "Alright, alright! I'll be leaving." (He turned away from the boat.) "What a Dick. Sorry, honey. I guess that's the end of the line. Honey?

(Unaware that the person who was in his boat was an ex spy agent and Assassin, Black Widow... The boat they've encountered earlier Black Widow got on before it could leave. As the boat she was at was taking her, she saw some fire coming from the ceiling on the top.)

Black Widow: Widow to SHIELD, are you observing any of this?

Nick Fury (via Marvel Channel): Yes, we are, Natasha. I don't think you're heading to a shore-based facility; it must be situated solely in the water.

SHIELD AGENT: Commander Fury, our scans indicate she's heading towards an oil platform.

(Black Widow's demeanor registered surprise upon realizing that the base she was tracking was located in the ocean rather than on solid ground.)

Black Widow: That's unexpected.

(As the boat glided towards the oil platform, the ambient lights flickered to life, gradually revealing the colossal freighter concealed within the shadows.)

Black Widow: You were right. (She instinctively ducked down as the light gleamed over her, narrowly avoiding detection.) Shit, that was close.

(The boat came to a halt upon reaching the pole of the oil platform. Black Widow clung tightly, strategically positioning herself behind a few packages scattered across the ship. In an unfortunate turn of events, she accidentally struck one of the barrels, grabbing the attention of two Soviet troopers.)

Soviet Trooper One: Who's there?

Soviet Trooper Two: It came from over there.

(As the two troopers advanced toward Black Widow's location, she swiftly incapacitated one with her paralyzer ball and, in a deft maneuver, subdued the other trooper by slamming his head against the cold, unyielding metal wall, rendering him unconscious.)

Black Widow: There, there, you two. (With a sly grin, she surveyed her handiwork.) Take a nap while I explore your base operation darlings. (She giggle sexy and walked past the unconscious troopers.)

(As she made her way inside the oil platform, She realized this was more of a terrorist HQ... As she reached the meeting area, she saw that it was crawled with URF...)

(Suddenly the door opened up revealing the leader of the USF, Melissa Sokolov.)

Melissa: What's going on here? Too many of you troopers, Get out of my way.

Black Widow: Captain Sokolov?

Andrei: Mother, we've returned with the package.

(Denis, the younger brother of Andrei came with the man holding the crate.)

Denis: Mother, what is this project?

Black Widow: What are you up to? (She swiftly fired suspension wires that sailed across to the other side of the derrick, securing tightly onto a steel girder. With the agility of an acrobat, she slid out onto the wire and expelled another cross-wire support.) Let's see exactly what this project of yours is.

Damien (via speaker): So, what is this project?

Melissa (via speaker) : This, my son, is a crucial component of the project I've been laboring on for so long—Project Light Mass Missile. Back in the days when I collaborated with Tony Stark, before he revealed himself as a selfish billionaire peddling weapons to Obadiah many years ago, I managed to secure these plans. Now, I intend to turn this weapon against Stark.

(As Black Widow prepared to depart, the pipe behind her unexpectedly illuminated, casting her shadow and inadvertently drawing attention from the nearby United Soviet Rebels in the area. To her dismay, Melissa looked up to find Black Widow poised above.)

Melissa: IT'S BLACK WIDOW! (Black Widow promptly opened fire.) SHE SAW THE CAMERA, KILL HER!

(Realizing the gravity of her compromised position, Black Widow swiftly assessed her surroundings. She was about to retreat to her original vantage point, but the sudden realization that she was already exposed forced her to think on her feet. To her right, she noticed a crane moving towards her. Decisively, she ungrappled three of the wires and propelled herself toward the approaching crane, where a USR trooper manned the controls. With deft precision, she pulled out her pistol and opened fire, injuring the trooper in the arm.

Ascending the crane, Black Widow raced towards the top of the oil platform, with a lone Soviet trooper in pursuit. A well-aimed shot at an oil barrel caused the trooper to lose control and plunge off the platform.

Reaching the second floor, Black Widow encountered more troopers converging from behind and the sides. Strategically, she shot the poles holding barrels above, deploying magnetic explosives upon impact. The resulting explosion neutralized the troopers in pursuit.

As she ascended to the helipad, the gravity of the situation became apparent—she was already compromised by Soviet troopers.)

Melissa: Give it up, Black Widow. It's over.

(Realizing that surrender was not an option, Black Widow made a daring escape, leaping off the rooftop and into the water below. Melissa and the troopers rushed to the front, witnessing her escape on one of their boats.)

Melissa: ANDREI, DENIS... GET TO THE BOATS!

Andrei: COME ON!

(They hurriedly boarded the boats and opened fire at Black Widow, but her nimble evasive maneuvers thwarted every attempt.)

Denis: SHE'S GETTING AWAY!

Andrei: NOT FOR LONG! (Andrei grabbed an RP and fired it directly at Black Widow, causing the boat to explode.)

(As the boat erupted in flames, they approached the wreckage to confirm her demise. Unbeknownst to them, Black Widow survived the explosion, momentarily knocked out. Regaining consciousness, she deployed her diving suit and swam away from the wreckage. Employing an extra suit, she feigned her own demise.

As her suit floated to the surface, Andrei expressed joy.)

Andrei: She's dead, mother.

Melissa: Good job, son. Come home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
618K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...