Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅs『ᴛⁱᵍʰⁿᵃʳ...

By Lazy-mad-succubi

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║ 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚... 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . -ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ- M/n was a y... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XVIII

670 55 11
By Lazy-mad-succubi

Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ  ᵖᵗ 3
ᴡᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ʜᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵉˣ,ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵖˡᵃʸ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᵛⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᵖᵉⁿᵉᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ),ˢᵖᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ/ˢˡᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᴅᵉᵍʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᴄʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ᵍᵉᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵃⁱᵗʸ

M/n gasped, a truth so hidden in the sands that not even his friend who wrote the book told him. M/n softly calls out to his now ancestor but gets no response. He took this as a sign to keep watching.
"What? Ha, don't believe you for a second Nubi...The same person who took two of my lovers away from me in a mere week!"Yamanu lost his cool, grabbing a fistful of Anubis's hair and forcing his head back, exposing his neck.
"Ngh! I-It's true! You're the one who made me feel when I was forbidden to do so until I stepped down from my position! Just as you longed for Al-Ahmar, I longed for you! But I forced myself to push those emotions away...But Het-Heru came along and showered me with the same affection you had for Al-Ahmar! So I took her love but could never return it–"Yamanu kicked Anubis away from him and he stood. His eyes dilated dangerously.

He wanted to hate Anubis for all the chaos he brought upon the sands but he couldn't help the feeling he got seeing such a submissive look on such a stone-cold man's face.
"Haaa...I guess we're the true villains of this all but at least I loved Het-Heru, you used her to satiate how you felt for me and now it's my turn to hurt both of you."His words were laced with a bitter bite to them, he had enough of his self-pity and loneliness.

Though this was a horrible idea and he knew that Het-Heru would loathe him, some part of his brain did not care...He drops down and crawls over to Anubis stopping short of an inch from his lips.
"You'll live to regret this day Anubis...Once this happens nothing will ever be the same. I will return to my lonesome while you will never be the same again, you'll realize that no one will hold you like I did for this one night."

"I'm regretting everything that's happened, this won't be something I regret...Though I'm horrible for what I've done to her... Yet nothing can beat what I've done to you."

"Exactly..."Yamanu slams his lips against the others, fully pushing Anubis to the floor of his room and pinning his wrist to the floor while using his thigh to nudge Anubis's legs apart to better settle between them, urging the Other to relinquish all control to him and only him at that moment.
"Your body and mind belong to me for this night. Then afterward you will suffer without my touch, from this day–No for as long as we enter a never-ending cycle of life and death...When you see me, you'll remember how I touched you.."Yamanu kisses down, Anubis's chest, to his stomach, but stops.
"When my descents meet yours they will loath them and not understand why. I will make sure that love between them will never flourish...That is the curse I place upon you...Upon us...This one night of pleasure will seal everything."His eyes held no lust, pure hate was all that could be seen in those beautiful sunset eyes.

Anubis meekly nods his head agreeing to their forced samsara. He knew this was the only good he could do for all the pain he caused. Yamanu slips his fingers into the tunic, pulls them down, and off. Slowly, he undresses the jackal leaving him naked underneath him.
"You could have had me, Nubi...You could have told me, then maybe we could have been happy...Maybe everyone would've been happy."Maintaining eye contact, Yamanu gives his once friend a long lick before swallowing him whole.
"HAA!! MNGH!!"Muffling his noises, Anubis shoves his hands over his mouth as he throws his head back. He wiggles around, thrusting his hips until he is immediately stopped and has his hips forced down. A look in M/n eyes ordered him not to move.
"You're my bitch to breed, move again and you'll be punished..."

"..." Anubis was hot and bothered, but the soldier who knew better than anyone to obey orders given to him, this would be no different...Yamanu takes the general in his mouth once more, feeling every flinch and Trimble from the other male. His breathing was heavy, his moans slipping when he couldn't hold back. Anubis wished he could melt into this pleasure but knew that once it was over he damned his reincarnation to a never-ending pain.
"Such a selfish bastard..."M/n utters after releasing the huffing Jackels member before he could cum.

M/n sat quietly, still in shock that Yamanu caused a cycle out of pure rage and hatred for his beloved friend.

Yamanu teases his enemy after prodding his tip against Anubis's entrance just to hear him whine and whimper with the worry of no prep. Yamanu was not content with giving the traitor what he wanted immediately.
"Tsk, how about you work for it since you're whining so much."

"Wo-work for it?"

"You want this more than I do, so work for it, do it yourself while it watch."The Jackel had hoped this would be better, he dreamed of it but that dream would never become reality. Not when the man he still holds to his heart is staring down at him with blank and hateful eyes.

Yamanu moves back sits in his bed, and silently beckons Anubis to approach. He did, without hesitation, and straddled the other's lap.
"Tell me Anubis...Why didn't you tell me."

"...."The general looked away but was quickly redirected by Yamanu grabbing his face.
"Ngh!"

"I asked you a question."The snarl that left Yamanu's mouth made the general's ears flatten on his head falling further into submission, bitting his lips he grinds against the member curving against his ass.
"I was afraid. Haaa, Afraid you'd reject me. Afraid that my clan would abandon me because I allowed myself to be controlled by my emotions, mgh~"

"Pathetic, even if your ass backward clan threw you to the wolves, you should've known that we would have welcomed you."Yamanu stops Anubis from moving for a moment, just a bit of pity seeping through the hatred and anger.
"....But you loved him...Amun. So how could I throw myself at you?"

"Hm..Like you're doing now. Maybe it would have worked, start moving before I decide to back out and leave you here high, dry, and naked. Hehe, I bet you'd cry if I did that. Maybe I—"

"No! Anything but that, please...I'll make you feel good for this first and last time. If you wish to watch then I'll give you something to look at."Anubis kisses the wolfkin on the neck, leaving little bites and marks before climbing over to the side, dropping his upper body, and leaving his lower body in the air for Yamanu to see.
"Watch me and only me..."Anubis reaches back with his right hand and begins to stretch himself out in full view of the man behind him.

Anubis sways his hips and grinds his member against the bed, moaning like a whore. He wanted to cum at least once fearing that he wouldn't be able to all with how the situation was going but a harsh slap makes contact with his elevated bottom.
"HAA-Fuck! Please! Again, felt so goood~"Yamanu scoffs in disbelief and disgust, he never thought his enemy would have such a turn-on.
"I wonder how Het-Heru would feel seeing you like this!"His hand slaps against it once more and Anubis nearly screams from pleasure.

This only angered Yamanu, how dare this bastard be enjoying himself so much?! Without thinking he flips Anubis over on his back and pushes his legs aside.
"You don't have the fucking right to enjoy this! I won't find join in this unless you struggle to breathe."With a sharp and quick thrust of his hip, he enters Anubis who moans even louder. He was salivating, his head was starting to go numb but that's when he realized a hand was firmly placed around his throat. Anubis wasn't afraid yet his heart sped up, and his walls tightened around the member inside him.
"Can't believe the great general Mahamatra is bitch in heat! Oh, but you like that idea~"Yamanu taunts thrusting into the most hated man in the sands.
"Hngh!!"

"Ha, I wonder.."Yamanu slams into him but stops while leaving cover to whisper in Anubis's ear.
"What's your hierarchy~" The jackal hiccups at this, he shakes a bit.
"Oh hoo, that's why you were scared of being abandoned by them. An Omega in Alpha's clothing."He rocks his hip, pushing himself further into Anubis who whimpers.
"How funny, Het-Heru is a beta. I would give anything to see your reputation burn to the ground if she found out what's happening right now."

"Care...Wou...Care!"Yamanu frowns as he loses his grip just to hear what the man is trying to babble out.
"Hm?"

"I-I wouldn't care..."

".....Then you deserve to be alone."Yamanu pulls out for a moment before thrusting his hatred away like a made man! All Anubis could do was gasp and moan as his inside was being run through. His nails dug so beep they broke the skin as he felt his faint from his lack of oxygen only to be jolted back into consciousness nails dug into waist.
"These marks we carve into each other will be proof of this sinful act, our–Ngh fuck! Our betrayal of Het-Heru—Shit gonna-GONNA!"

"AAAAHHHH~"The air fills with heavy breathing before Yamanu speaks up.
"I forgot to–"

"I'm unable to carry anyway..."Anubis covers his face as he remembers the cruelty his clan inflicted upon him so it would be impossible.
"Forced sterilization...You poor thing...Though I hate you, that doesn't mean I won't feel empathy towards what someone else has done to you...Sleep, this is the last time I'll be truly kind to you."Anubis thanks the wolf before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 20.5K 42
As someone in the Armed Detective Agency, you would think that Y/n L/n would at least be a little bit productive during the day. Well, you're wrong...
75.3K 2.7K 60
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
17.2K 323 12
The most beautiful Oiran in the red light district is a MALE. But no one seems to care about his gender. Cause their too distracted by his...
42.2K 1.4K 22
(Discontinued) [𝘿𝙄𝙇𝙁] 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 "𝐼...𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜." "𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊�...