Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

By Autumn_writer2000

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... More

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
chap 31
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- A
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Weekend Special
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh

1K 134 17
By Autumn_writer2000

🍁____________🍁

Haseena's impact extended beyond mere words; it resided in the profound effect of her touch on her love.

Karishma Singh shudders under Haseena's touch. She closed her eyes in fear of getting ash with every single alluring touch of Haseena Malik.

" Madam sir"

A whispered from Karishma's trembling mouth added fuel on Haseena's corrupt desires.

The hot breaths of Karishma Singh clinging with Haseena's cold skin were provoking Haseena Malik, to pour out all her secret desires on her love tonight, like flame of candle burns the moth until the darkness doesn't comes to an end.

However, she felt mercy on her love, when she felt her body falling weak against her small touch.

She let Karishma Singh go out of her hands before this night turns into endless night of sinful  desires.

In anticipation Karishma Singh fall back on bed like a fragile doll.

Karishma Singh, tried to utter something but words dies in her mouth when Urmila aka Haseena Malik, dangerously comes on top of Karishma.

She gulped hard trying hard to comes out Haseena's magnificent spell but she failed terribly.  

A pound smile  crept on Haseena's face to feel the effect of her touch on her love and only she has the authenticity. The mere " Haq" on each breath of Karishma Singh.

That her single touch of fingers and lashes melts, Karishma Singh, like a candle melts when it's lit up

So intense, so soft and so desirous.

" Kya hua huh? Batayie na Karishma Singh, warna humare sath kya kare gayi ap?"

Urmila asked sensationally tracing Karishma's hot cheek with her long finger while keeping her eyes locked with her.

Feeling the warm touch on Urmila on her cold skin. A shiver runs down KS spine.

Karishma looked at Urmila intensely and again tried to say something with her parted lips but the proximity heating up between them is making it difficult for KS to speak.

" Kahine na? Kyun khamosh hai ap aise?"

Haseena insisted Karishma to break the unknown silence on her beautiful parted lips. 

" Madam sir, yeh ap hona?"

A longing question crept on Karishma Singh trembling lips for whose answer her soul is yearning and her this sullen desire moist Haseena's eyes.

She quickly moved away from Karishma and tried to leave but she felt tug on her wrist.

" Bina humare sawal ka jawab diye. Kaha ja rahi hai ap? Kya hum apki khamoshi main he apka woh jawab samjhe. Joh humare seene main tab se dharka raha hai, jab se humne  apko phir se dekha hai."

A lone layer of tear escaped from Haseena's eyes to hear her love and the pain and the longings screaming behind her each words.

She so wanted to take her in hug like a baby and cooing her wanted to tell her all the secret

However, the handcuffs of laws have bounded her that Haseena again failed to unfold them.

" Madam sir"

Karishma Singh coughed badly making Haseena sacred. Forgetting about promise she did with her uniform.

Haseena Malik tore away the mask of Urmila from her face and embracing the pure emotions of Haseena Malik for her love.

" Humne apse kitne bar kaha hai. Apna khayal rakha kar. Phir kyun nahi sunti ap?"

Pulling Karishma in side hug, Haseena scolded her. She made Karishma drink water and rubbing her back gently helped her in gulping the medicines.

" Bus aram se, aram se abhi theek ho jaye ga"

Cooing Karishma like a baby. Haseena pulled blanket on Karishma and pecking her temple was about to speak something but she abruptly stopped feeling Karishma's gaze on her and realizing what she's doing in pool of emotions.

" Yallah yeh humne kya kar diya. Ab toh Karishma Singh ka shaq yakeen main badal jaye ga ke hum ne---- Nahi humne kuch karna hoga."

Haseena thought looking at Karishma and abruptly wearing the mask of Urmila.  She spoke in her Urmila style.

" Chatak chandni, aise kya dekho rahi hai mereko. Kuch kehna hai tereko? Aye kahin aisa to nahi, tereko mere se pyaar vyaar toh nahi hoga?"

Urmila whispered the last question while caressing KS cheek. KS innocently nodded in anticipation.

" Kya? Tereko mere se pyaar hoga hai?"

Urmila asked shockingly but earning negative nod  from Karishma.

The inner true self of Haseena Malik gets hurt but she let it go in disguise of Urmila and continues to act like Urmila.

" Toh phir bol meri chatak chandni. Bol kya kehna hai tujhe? Main tereko sun rahi hai"

Urmila whispered huskly and sensationally tracing KS parted lips with tip of thumb.

" Madam sir, madam sir yeh ap kya kar rahi hai"

KS asked innocently looking at Urmila's long finger travelling on her lips.

" Tch! Madam sir nahi main Urmila Mahdev Mathre hai. Bol Urmila Mahdev Mathre"

Urmila commanded husky. KS shook her head negative and clinging with Urmila, whispered innocently

" Nah! Ap madam sir ho. Humko pata hai. Ap Karishma Singh ko topa nahi bana sakte"

" Acha agar tereko lagta hai ke main teri Haseen Dilruba hai to phir bata. Tujhe kaise pata ke main he madam sir hai? Is chehre se lagta hai tujhe?"

Urmila asked caressing KS hair and cheek. KS kept her hand above Urmila's hand and looking straight in her eyes innocently nodded negative.

" Agar is chehre se nahi, toh phir kaise pata hai tujhe?"

Urmila asked reducing the distance between them. KS kept her another free hand on Urmila's cheek and said little closing her eyes

" Humko nahi pata. Par hum apko meshoos kar lete hai. Ap jab bhi humare kareeb hoti ho na toh---"

KS struggled with words and this is her weakness. She can't bring those words on her lips which are burning inside her heart 

" Toh kya?"

Urmila asked intertwining her fingers with Karishma.

" Toh---toh humko kuch ho jaata hai. Hum humari saansein rukh jaati hai----Humari dhakane tez ho jaati hai ( Karishma placed Haseena's hand over her heart and making her feel her heartbeat added) dekh rahi haina ap madam sir.

Humari dhakaan kaise baad rahi hai aur aur apko pata hai.

Yeh joh apki ankhe ( Planning hand on Haseena eyes. Karishma continues) aur apki awaj, apki baatein ( she touches Haseena lips and told) sab humko apki taraf aise khanchti hai jaise jaise---Madam sir ap samjh rahi hona humari baat ko?

Apko samjh aa raha haina ke hum apse kya keha chahte hai?"

Karishma sobbed and tries to move up but Haseena didn't let her move. She kept Karishma Singh caged between herself and bed and nodding negative asked.

" Humne apko ijjazat de hai, humse dur jaane ki?"

" Madam sir, madam sir yeh ap hona"

Karishma Singh again repeated her question and this time there was a dying plead on her lips.

" Boliye na madam sir? Kaise humko aise sata rahi hai? Kyun? Madam sir, kya guna kar diya hai hum ney aisa ?

Apko humara gusa karna acha nahi lagta tha na  Hum toh ab gusa bhi nahi karte. Nahi karte gusa hum please ab toh bolna.

Bolna ke ap Urmila nahi ho madam sir ho. Please dekho agar apko hum par gusa hai.

Toh hum kaan pakar ke sorry bolte hai (Karishma Singh kept hands on her ears and innocently said)

Sholly! Sab ke liya sholly nah
Laut aiye na hum apko bohat miss karte hai madam sir. Apke bina ek pal bhi humare liya jeena itna dard bhad hota jaa raha ke.

Humne to apke bina in duniya ka kalpana bhi nahi kiya tha. Humesha apko apne samane rakhna chahte hai.

Apko pata hai jab se ap humare pass nahi haina, humko apna jeevan phir se bemaani lagne laga hai.

Jitne bhi apne humari zindagi main apni pyaari se smile se bhare thy nah woh sab apke sath kahine kho gay hai.

Ap humare sath thi toh humko aisa lagne laga tha ke, ke humari takaat hazar, nahi nahi hazar nahi jitna bada asman haina, hum utha zayada takaatvar hoge hai.

Aur apko pata hai, madam sir humko nah apke bina kuch bhi acha nahi lagta nahi lagta humko acha.

Humko jeena tha, apke sath, apke liya. Lakin apke bina humara koi wajhood nahi hai.

Ap samjh rahy hona humari baat ko?"

Throwing her head on Haseena's bosom. Karishma Singh cried her heart out.

" Nahi jiya jaate humse apke bina. Maar jaye gay hum apke bina"

Haseena Malik who till now was silent and was purposely stayed quiet because she want this from Karishma

She wants her to cry her pain out which she's keeping inside her and fighting with her oneself and killing herself.

" Wada kare ke gaye thy na hum apse ke hum laut kar zauar aye gay. Toh dekhiye hum aa gay hai"

Haseena said wrapping her arms around Karishma's waist.

Listening to this Karishma Singh abruptly lift her head and lashes on Haseena Malik and wiping her tears asked like a baby

" Madam sir, humari madam sir"

Haseena Malik smiled and wiping Karishma tears spoke nodding positive

" Kya kaha tha humne apse. Hum zaraur laut kar aye gay. Dekhiye hum apni jaan ke pass aa gaye"

Karishma Singh cupped Haseena's face and began tracing her facial expression to feel the presence of her madam sir.

" Madam sir yeh toh sach main ap ho"

Karishma said giggling like a baby. Haseena smiled and let her jaan do what she's doing because she know.

Karishma Singh is no more in her senses. She is under the influence of her high doze medicines.

Therefore, taking the advantage of her subconscious mind. Haseena Malik told her truth to her love.

" Madam sir bolna. Yeh apke hona?"

Karishma asked playing with Haseena dimple.

Haseena smiled on her baby and bringing her underneath her said pecking her nose.

" Ji, madam sir ke baby. Yeh hum he hai"

Karishma Singh frowned and continue playing with her dimple asked.

" Toh phir woh topa Urmila Mahdev Mahtre kon hai?"

" Humko ka pata woh kon hai"

Haseena talked to Karishma in her language. Karishma pulled a sad pout and told caressing Haseena mole under her lip

" Humko pata hai. Woh ek topa ladki hai. Gandi se, apki humshakal hai, sirf humshakal hai. Ap kaise face hai uska, aise til bhi hai aur same hai par dimple bhi hai.

Lakin ap jaise aakale nahi hai us topa Urmila Mahdev Mahtre main. Topa kahin ki, churan, chabar chabar kare wali bandriya hai-----"

" Arey arey Karishma Singh bus. Koi us bechari ko itna kosh rahi hai ap"

Haseena said placing hand on Karishma mouth because she made her something else.

Karishma looked at Haseena and began crying like a baby.

" Kya hua? Ap kyun aise ro rahi hai?"

Haseena asked getting tense for her love.

" Woh gandi Urmila nahi hum bechari hai, madam sir. Apko pata hain use Urmila ney humare sath ka ka kiya hai"

Karishma sobbed wiping her tears.

" Aww! Ka ka kiya hai us ney humare baby ke sath"

Haseena asked adoring Karishma and her cute innocent complain about her piece of character.

" Use ney humko dhaka diya tha. Hum ghiri gay thy----Phir humko dekho yaha aur yaha chota laga tha---"

Karishma complaint innocently pointing at her elbow and forehead ( Haseena on this felt bad for pushing Karishma that day in Mumbai but she was helpless) and continues her complains about Urmila and even told about the kisses Urmila pasted on her face

"  Ka? Us Urmila ney apko chuma bhi kiya?"

Haseena asked shockingly while suppressing her smile.

" Haan woh bhi three three bar"

Karishma told showing three fingers to Haseena.

" Three three bar chuma kiya us Urmila ney? Aur Karishma Singh ney usko kuch nahi kaha? Kyun? Humko toh ap apne pass bhi nahi ane dete thi aur usko chuma kar di.Woh bhi teen teen" 

Haseena said pulling sad face and looked away from Karishma.

Karishma cupped Haseena face and making her look at her told

" Gusa kahe ho rahi hai? Humko laga woh ap hona. Is liya hum usko kuch nahi bole baate thy.

Apko pata haina, Karishma Singh ka sab ke aagye chalta hai. Lakin apke ke aagye humare nahi chalte.

Sholly! Hum ap usko maare gay---Nahi nahi maare gay nahi apko acha nahi lagta hai humara maarna?

Karishma asked nodding positive and getting positive nod from Haseena. She asked

" Phir madam sir hum usko kaise bole ke humko chuma nahi kare?
Aur haan iko baat aur pata hai apko woh Urmila apko Haseen Dilruba kehti hai aur humko na Majun Singh bol kar bohat pershan karti hai"

Karishma pulled a cute sad pout on complain about the name Urmila kept of hers and even told Haseena about Malaika that she too teases her with this name

"Wow! Majnu Singh yeh toh apka bohat acha naam raha hai Urmila ney apka. Ab se hum bhi apko Majnu Singh bole gay. Theek hai?"

Haseena said suppressing her smile. Karishma Singh gets upset first but then how is this possible that she can say no to her madam sir.

" Theek hai ap bol sakte ho. Apko toh sab chalta hai. Lakin madam sir chuma ka kya karu? Urmila bar bar chuma kar deti hai humko"

" Ap usko bolna. Ke sirf humari madam sir ka haq hai apko kiss karne ka aur

Haseena told caressing Karishma cheek and kissing her both cheeks and forehead added

" Theek hai"

" Nah"

Karishma shook her head leaving Haseena frowned.

" Kyun?"

" Madam sir, hum bhool gaye thy. Us ney yaha aur yaha bhi chuma kiya tha"

Karishma innocently lied touching her eyes, nose and chin.

" Aisa kya?"

Haseena asked hiding her smile because she very well knows what this cute baby is demanding from her.

She without saying anything gently kisses her eyes, nose and chin and latterly caressing her parted lips asked 

" Yaha toh nahi kiya tha chuma us ney?"

Karishma Singh drowsy eyes grew big in shock and she abruptly placing hand on her lips shook her head innocently 

" Nah, nah yaha nahi kiya tha"

Haseena smiled on Karishma innocence. She cupped Karishma's small face and whispered her feelings

" Love you"

Karishma Singh eyes grew big in shock. She looked at Haseena with shocking expression and asked innocently

"Kya ap humko love you kehte ho?"

" Love you kehte nahi hai. Love you karte hai"

Haseena told her the difference between saying and doing but if that was so easy for Karishma Singh to understand the love and its meaning. Then till now she didn't have understand her feelings for her madam sir.

" Haan dono same to same hai"

Karishma said yawning. Haseena smacked her forehead and said

"Apna ek number ki topa hai. Topa Singh"

Karishma Singh eyes were getting close now but she quickly opened her eyes when she heard Haseena called her " Topa"

"Kya? Apne Karishma Singh ko topa bola. Hum apko topa dekhte hai. Jao yaha se humko apse baat nahi karni aur apse achi Urmila hai"

Saying this Karishma gets on bed and lying on bed sobbed leaving Haseena shocked and think 

"Waha beta? Jis ney pure Lucknow ko topa bana diya. Aaj usko topa kaha toh ruth gayi.

Aur inko mana toh humare liya duniya ka sab se mushkil kaam hai"

Haseena thought looking at angry baby but then saying. She will too not give up on her love.  SHO Haseena Malik gently climbed on her SI and interwining her fingers with her. She whispered nuzzling in her nape

"Jaan, hum apse love you kehte nahi karte hai. Hum apko bohat Pyaar karte hai aur itna Pyaar Karna chahte hai. Ke hum apka har dar apne naam kar lena chahte hai. Sun rahi haina ap?

Ap humari jaan hai, humari Zindagi hai"

Karishma Singh gently turns and taking Haseena's face between her hands. She whispered closing and opening her eyes.

" Lakin sab ko toh lagta hai ap humko chod kar ja chuki hai. Aur agar apko humse Pyaar hai. Toh phir kahe? Sab ko hum par yakeen nahi hai ke----

Madam sir, ek sher sune apko?"

" Hmm"

Haseena said ruffling Karishma's hair.

Nuzzling in the warmth of Haseena Malik. Karishma Singh whispered while playing with Haseena's face

Ab tu mera nahi

Main yeh baat kaise mann lu

Jis dil ko tune dhadkan sikhaya tha

Main kaise tujhe

Main kaise tujhe usay dekh kar

Phir tujhe alvida keha doon

*****************************
Poetry: By your writer

*******************************

🍁_______________🍁

How's the update?

Do lemme know and don't forget to comment and hit the ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 8.2K 42
Ks - Nah toh hum iss Rishte ko maante hain Aur nah hein iss Shadi ko Nah toh hum apse Mohabaat karte hain Nahi Nafrat Aap Singh Khandan ki Aur Hamari...
16.1K 648 40
Heer Qureshi and Salaar Riaz have been best friends and next-door neighbors since they were in diapers. Life couldn't get any better for the pair whe...
6K 517 19
Mere saare vaade vaade reh Gaye aadhe Hai kasoor kya, Hai kasoor kya, Jeet ke bhi haare haare ... Khwaab yeh bichare yeh fitoor kya yeh fitoor kya ...
13.2K 1.8K 21
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 Aadhure kissaye ki Ik naya safar main Nayi kahaani. Kya hoga is kahaani main do toote dilo ka milaan? Kya hoga is kahaani...