It's you

By hungryaff

" Everything is new. New friends, house, city, school. The boy who really mean alot to me...; More

character
part:-1
part:-2
part -3
part:-4
part:-5
part:-7
part:-8
part:-9
part-10
part:-11
part:-12
part:-13
part -14
part:-15
part:-16
part:-17
part:-18
part:-19
part:-20
part-21
part-22
part-23

part:-6

0 0 0
By hungryaff

Next day*

Mrs.min:-" wake up otherwise you will be late for school."

Y/n:-"5 minutes more please."she said in sleepy tone.

"I don't want to go school, can i day off today?"

Mrs.min:-"no, now leave this bed and go freshen up. I'll prepare your breakfast. Go."

She is trying to wake her up. But she is still sleeping. She is not gonna wake up that easily .

After difficultys she woke up. Mrs.min warned her not to sleep again and went downstair.

_
_
_

Y/n:-" aunti, i can't eat today or else i'll be late. Sorry,byy."

Mrs.min:-" but eat little. It's bad for health to stay empty stomach."

Y/n:-" sorry aunti , don't worry I'll eat something at school. Byy"

Mrs.min:-"byy"

    She seems a little tense for her health but what can she does?

At school*

    She came school earlier than usual. She is one end to another end of the school gate.It's like she is waiting for someone. She called someone. On call

Y/n:-" where are you? I told you come school early today."

Yu-jin:-" yeh yeh i remembered. Now turn around ."

  She confusly turned. On the other side of road yu-jin is waving her.

Y/n:-" now come." Said and cut the call.

Yu-jin:-" hmm why you called me."

Y/n :-" what do you mean, don't you remember what happened tomorrow?"

Yu-jin:-" so!come on!! Chill bro, nothing will happen. And tomorrow's incident I think he would have forgotten about it."

Y/n:-" yeh you are right. "

    They went for class. Talking about random things , as they reach out side of class yn take a step back and with courage they entered in classroom.

   In the class it's doesn't seems normal at all. Everyone is looking at y/n. They are gossiping about tomorrow's incident. From the last seat y/n's step sister who is in her class spoke.

Sana:-" you did a great job tomorrow."

Y/n:-"whatever" 

   She rolled her eyes and go to seat. Jimin give her a chearfull smile.when her eyes landed on jk who is giving her death glares.

Jimin:-" good morning Miss"

Y/n:-" G-good morning." Said still looking at jk. A nervous smile on her face.

   She sitted at her seat. She move close to jimin's ear said

Y/n:-" is your friend is still angry about tomorrow?"

Jimin:-"why you care?"

Y/n:-" the way he is looking at me looks like he will kill me. What do I do now?"

Jimin:-" don't worry about him. "

Y/n:-" he is your friend so you can chill. What about me? I am nothing to him."

Jimin:-" I have a solution."

Y/n:-" what?"

Jimin:-" why don't you guys become friends? It will be fun . If you become our friend."

Y/m:-''what are you talking about? Do you know how many people dislike me just because I sit here. If i become friend they will kill me."

Jimin:-" No one dare to.

   You just have to stay with me to become friends."

Y/n:-" but how ca-" before she could say anything jimin give her a small peck on her cheeks. She freezed there. Her eyes widen, she gasped.

Jimin:-" don't ask me what i did. It's my style baby. Welcome to our group."

Y/n:-" Hey. Y-you c-can't do anything like this.". Her cheeks are burning. It's red tomatoes right now. She blushing so hard that she can't hide it.

jimin:-" look someone is blushing." He chuckled at her behaviour. How can someone look so cute.

Y/n:-"blush and me i-impossible. hehe" she chuckled nervously.

The teacher come to class before he could say anything. During the  whole period she didn't look at him. Jimin is looking at her adorable behaviour. The way he makes her .
-
-

    It's lunch break. Everyone is going to cafeteria so yn too.

Jimin:-" where??" Questioned

    He is standing near his seat , looking at her, hands are crossed at chest.

Y/n:-" to cafeteria"

Jimin:-" i told you stay with me."

Y/n:-" you mean where you go I have to follow you."

Jimin:-"it's not like that, but if we are going to same destination you are going with me until you both become friends. Otherwise-"

Y/n:-" ok Ok let's go. I am hungry."

At cafeteria*

    She is super nervous to eat with BTS. She doesn't want to eat with them, but jimin forced her and dragged her to seat with them.It's shocking to all students.

  It's abously shocking to all students. Specially those girls who spent night with them, dated them. They never seat with them.

Those girls are giving her death glares. She noticed but ignored them. What can she do??

 --

Jimin:-" Hi guys, today I have a friend with me. She is Y/n." Said to them. And look at her,"And  they are my friend's.''

  Now introduce yourself in line. Starting with hobi hyung."

??:-" Hi , I am your hope, you are my hope, I am j-hope. My name is Jung hoseok. " A boy with a bright smile said.

??:-"hi, I am Min yoongi." A boy said calmly with a gentle smile.

  " I am Kim Namjoon and-" he got cut. " Hi , I am Kim seokjin. World wide handsome, you know!!" Everyone laughed at his introduction.

  Now it's jk's turn, all of them looking at him. But stubborn he not gonna introduce himself.

Yoongi:-" so! You are new here?" He changed the topic.

Y/n:-" yeh"

   They eat lunch with their small talks. From their faces every one looks a little uncomfortable around yn except jimin.

  As the situation is uncomfortable she thought she would go now. It would be fine if she go away.

Y/n:-" Sorry but I have to go. Byy"

   Some of them said byy, some of nodded. But jk is still silent. Before jimin could say anything to her,she already went from out of holis sight.

Then everyone is looking jimin with sharp eye. Their faces are asking him a lots of questions.

Jimin:-" what!! Why are all of you looking at me like this?"

Hobi:-" Why you invited her to seat here??"

RM:-" Don't you know no one dared to seat with us till now and y-"

Yoongi:-"Why you called her BTW. Is she your new girlfriend? But you never invited any of your girlfriend before, so why suddenly??"

Hobi:-" Are you serious about her?"

Jimin:-" Guys guys, please shut up and listen to me.  It's nothing like that what you are thinking.
-
-
   And she is not my girlfriend. She is just my friend nothing else. And I want her to be friend with us. "

RM:-" That it??"

     This situation is like an  inter-
view. All of them is questioning him about her

Jimin:-"yeah"

Yoongi:-" What is special about her? Why did you thought that we will become friends with her?"

Jimin:-" Ummm, she is brave enough.  all the class she is unique, that's what I think.

     If you don't believe me then ask kookie. Am i right jungkook?"

Everyone is looking at jungkook. "What about him?" Jin asked.

Jimin:-"Nothing hyung, it's a long story hyung. I'll tell you later." Said and winked at jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad