๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of ๐‘จ ๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’๐’“ he wants to be yo... More

แณ€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess
Chapter 33 - Gestures
Chapter 34 - Share and Care
Chapter 35 - Comfort and sparks
Chapter 36 - Unveiled secrets
Chapter 37 - Danger
Chapter 38 - Love is in the rain
Chapter 39 - The kiss

Chapter 7 - Weekend

1.5K 111 2
By pihuwrites17

Tiara's Pov

After a week free from Akshit's interruptions, I finally found peace. However, his thoughtful purchase for me continued to occupy my mind and irritated me. Determined to distract myself, I decided to visit Shruti for a gossip session over the weekend. Approaching her room, I noticed the door slightly ajar. Without bothering to knock, I entered, welcomed by Shruti's beautiful rendition of "Piya tose naina lage re."

Enthralled by her melodious voice, I joined her in the room, unable to resist praising her angelic talent. Amidst our laughter, I inquired about her music practice, and she shared her dedication. Curiosity led her to ask about my dance practices, catching me off guard. Admitting to my own practice, she insisted, "Please, don't ever stop doing this, okay? I know it means a lot to you." I playfully agreed, saluting and exclaiming, "Yes, yes, as you command! And you will never stop singing because i know how much it means to you." She nodded agreeing.

In the midst of our banters and gossips, I mentioned the dilemma of a dance workshop, explaining my initial excitement and subsequent uncertainty. Encouragingly, Shruti persuaded me, "Why won't you go? You'll definitely go, you get it?" Chuckling, I agreed, "Yes, yes, my dear, as you command."

As our laughter echoed, I broached the topic of planning a weekend outing. However, Shruti dropped the bombshell that she already had plans with Abhi. Despite my disappointment, I expressed concerns about their frequent squabbles. Shruti reassured me, and with the day's outing postponed, I insisted on spending time together the next day.

Preparing to leave, I playfully urged her to go be with her beloved boyfriend, leaving the room filled with laughter and the warmth of our friendship. Returning to my room, I immersed myself in work until Kiara's unexpected call disrupted the quietness. Greeted cheerfully and exchanging information about our well being, I soon realized the real agenda - a call from Mom awaited me.

Despite anxiety creeping in, I teased Kiara about her confidential intentions. She chuckled and handed the phone to my Mother. Mom's warm voice inquired about my well-being until she introduced the twist - attending my cousin sister's wedding, plans already in motion.

Fumbling for a way out, I hesitated, citing the demands of my bustling schedule and the commitments to my current work. Yet, Mom, undeterred, invoked the timeless question of societal judgment - "log kya kahenge?(what will people say?)" Slightly irritated, I retorted with a nonchalant "mujhe kya pata(how would I know?)", prompting a whispered laughter from Kiara and almost breaking into a chuckle myself.

Trying to stand my ground, I firmly conveyed that I couldn't make it due to my professional obligations. Mom, however, seamlessly transitioned into the emotional plea, questioning the choices I had made - pursuing education out of state and establishing a career far from the familial embrace.

Feeling the tug of emotional strings, I snapped, urging her not to burden me with misplaced guilt for the paths I had chosen.

Frustrated with the conversation, I requested to speak with Kiara again, ending the call after some lighthearted banter with my sister. The exchange left me reflecting on the complexities of family expectations, the push and pull between personal and professional commitments, and the challenges of balancing it all.

Akshit's Pov

The day unfolded with the demanding 'Ahuja&Sons' case, growing in intricacy by the hour. Conversations with Karan became essential as the seemingly straightforward fraud investigation turned into a meticulous challenge.

By the day's end, fatigue from dealing with the complicated case set in. Climbing the stairs to my room felt like a reminder of the intellectual exertion ahead. Spotting Tiara on the balcony, engrossed in a book, I realized it was the very book linked to the settled payment dispute-a quiet acknowledgment of a victorious resolution.

Our eyes met, and I couldn't resist flashing a smirk in celebration. Tiara's face transformed into realisation which then converted into anger. A silent exchange played out, she closed her book, shot me a disapproving glare, and retreated to her room. The lingering smirk on my face became a satisfying victory as I continued to my own room.

Weariness clung to me, but a meeting with Aarav at the club demanded my attention. Amidst fatigue, I considered wearing my favorite shirt for a confidence boost, but the sudden realisation of Tiara burning it fueled anger.

Deliberately, I left the shirt at Tiara's door, a silent proclamation of our unresolved conflicts. Knocking twice, I withdrew to the confines of my room, preparing for the potential aftermath. As Tiara opened her door, confusion etched on her face, she discovered the shirt. The satisfaction derived from her reaction was immeasurable.

Intentionally closing my door with a resonating thud, I reveled the moment. The evening held more engagements, including a club visit with Aarav. Confirming his attendance, I changed into a different outfit, ready to face some important task once again.

Before heading out, I decided to inform Shruti about my delays as always. Knocking on her door didn't get a response, so I called her. I asked where she was, and she replied, she was with Abhi. Just hearing his name sparked some uneasy thoughts. I never really liked Abhi, there was just something about him that didn't sit well with me. They also seemed to have frequent arguments.

Trying to keep it casual, I told her to be safe. Then, I tried to convey that she should let maa know I was going out and would be back late. Shruti responded, complaining about how it's always my thing, and she ends up getting scolded too. In a light-hearted manner, I jokingly pretended not to hear her so beautiful complements, suggesting she might be stuck in traffic. I apologized with a humorous tone, saying, "Sorry, sorry, I can't hear anything!" before playfully cutting the call. With that, I finally made my way to the club.

Tiara's Pov

As I spotted the shirt deliberately left outside my room, anger surged within me. The peaceful week without Akshit's disturbances had come to an end, replaced by his troublesome actions. I grabbed the shirt and, fueled by frustration, tossed it to a corner, first using my hand and then using my feet, expressing my annoyance with a loud thump on the floor by my feet. Thoughts of his smirking face from earlier in the evening mingled with this fresh irritation, creating a potent blend of Irritation and anger.

The inability to repay him, even in terms of money, added to my irritation. In the midst of this frustration, a lightbulb moment struck - a brilliant idea. Fueled by my irritation and determination from the idea, I scrolled through various online shopping options, searching for the perfect revenge. The idea of replacing Akshit's prized possessions with something utterly absurd brought a mischievous grin to my face. After a thorough search, I stumbled upon a collection of eccentric, brightly colored shirts that screamed anything but sophistication.

With a devilish delight, I selected the most flamboyant shirt I could find and added it to my cart. As I proceeded to checkout, a sense of satisfaction washed over me, knowing that this absurd fashion choice would be the perfect payback for his incessant disturbances. However, I refrained from ordering it, not because I doubted its ability to shock him sufficiently, but rather because I wanted to seek revenge in a more positive manner, inspired by the way he had pranked me with my book. Dismissing the idea, I opted to plan something different.

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💗
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁❗❗
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀.
𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 !!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 115K 72
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
703K 47.9K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
163K 11.7K 96
{ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– #1 ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜} ๐•๐ข๐š๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฑ ๐’๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข She is soft-spoken; he is hardened. She is ice; he is f...
23.2K 1.1K 19
| #๐Ÿ | ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ | " ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’”๐’‚๐’‡๐’†. "