Voxified | Vox X WingedFem!Re...

Von nevereatsushiwet

I gave yall wings just cus I wanted it 😪 if it really irks you don't read 🔥🔥 Been a while since I've writt... Mehr

5: First Friend! (He's a Pornstar)
1: Debt Paid through Signature
2: A Video Chat
3. First Day, Kinda Nervous
6: New News from the Newscaster
sorry for the delay :(

4: Free Room, 24/7 Entertainment

1.7K 34 40
Von nevereatsushiwet

[Y/N]'s POV

After asking for a drink, Val's grin dropped and scowled as he pointed to a bar in a far corner of the studio. I thanked him before going to the lockers that I had put my normal clothes in. I grabbed them hastily, rushing towards the toilet to quickly change into them.

I hurriedly quickened my pace and shut the toilet door behind me. I was glad to see that there was no one else in the toilet but me. I immediately changed into my clothes. I grabbed my head with both hands, resting my elbows on my knees. I closed my eyes, hoping that I'd wake up from this nightmare. No way I just got fucked willingly by two complete strangers. My guts felt weird, I felt like I could barely walk. A single stream of tears fell down my left cheek, I shuddered as cold wind from the air conditioning blew on me from above.

I was in disbelief. Utter shock that I really sold myself, my body to some shit business like this. I held back the urge to just scream-cry out, the feeling of ugly-crying bubbling in my throat relentlessly.

I loved the feeling of being clothed. I missed having real clothes on..

I took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to open my cubicle door, standing up from the toilet seat and hobbling over to the sinks. I collapsed onto the countertop, my legs still jelly. I was gasping and grasping for air, my throat burning from this pain. I looked at my fucked up hair, my fucked up eyes, feeling my fucked up insides while looking in the mirror.

I splashed my face to freshen up. I stepped out of the toilet. I looked around, as though hoping that I would be out of this nightmare, but still spotting Val in the distance, smothered in women while waiting for the next shoot.

I clenched my fist, nails digging into my palm. I stopped just before my palms would've started bleeding.

The bar that Val directed me to caught my eye, my throat calling out to have a single beverage. I rubbed my eyes, still trying to wake up from whatever fever dream that was. I stumbled towards the bar, plopping down on a high stool and asked them to surprise me. The bartender nodded, looked me up and down, seeing the condition I was in and poured me a strong cocktail. I smiled gratefully and drank it like I hadn't had water in years.

I heard the door open, footsteps walking right past me. At first I was way to groggy to even bother to look up. I just shrugged it off as some rando coming in for another shoot.

Then I heard, "Voxy, dear, how've you been?" I immediately turned to look at the conversation, seeing that mildly familiar flatfaced overlord. I immediately felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me, I turned back around and hunched over my drink, hoping he wouldn't see me. "You come to watch? The next shoot's in a few," he laughed.

Vox groaned, "Didn't you text me, asking me to bring [Y/N] to her room, since you're too busy fucking chicks?" I immediately perked up when I heard that. I shrivelled back down, ashamed that Vox knows that I've done what I've done.

"Oh yes," Val replied, his words slithering through his spikey teeth. "[Y/N] was a natural, you should've watched her-"

"That's disgusting," Vox spat, immediately turning away from him, looking around the studio to find me. He spotted my wings, since I was probably one of the only demons here with these. I heard his footsteps becoming louder and louder, eventually hearing his voice, "Hey, you tired?" He didn't sit and instead just rested his elbow on the high counter, looking at me eye to eye.

I nodded, avoiding making eye contact with him. "Do you wanna go? You can bring your drink with you," he reassured, seeing every bit of embarrassment, regret and sorrow plastered on my face. I nodded, carefully slipping off the high stool, plopping my feet down on the floor. His tone was much kinder than just now's, much less stern.

He still wore that frown, but in my opinion it was more a frown of concern than anything.

I dragged myself behind him, honestly really excited to get the hell out of that shithole. As soon as the doors closed behind us, I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The walk was silent as always, the echos of our shoes bouncing off the walls. However, the vibes were definitely much less awkward and tense as last time.

After being lost in thought, I decided to spark up a conversation. Sure, it was more a less a comfortable silence, but if I get the opportunity I'd rather get to know the boss, you know? Get some extra perks or somethin'.

"Are you and Val..." I looked up at him with a suspecting look. I was truly curious, as most people would be on such a subject. Like, were they only business partners, or more than that?

He glitched, like his whole face and voice and stuff. I immediately inched away, in case he was like an electrical fire about to explode or something. I winced at the sight, "Sorry, touchy subject?" I played with my nails.

"It's fine," he recovered from.. whatever that was, "He tends to treat everyone in that manner, as you should know by now." I took a sip of my drink while nodding. "I just try and push it off."

I smiled in a bittersweet manner, catching his attention, "At least I can understand your feelings in some way or another." I looked at him, his shoulders relaxing a bit, a sigh coming out from his neon teeth.

It went back to silence. The best silence so far, I'd argue. I didn't know anyone in this brand new place, I couldn't remember anything from anything before this (I assume Val drugged me so hard it wiped my memory or something). In such an unfamiliar setting, around such possibly dangerous people, it was really enjoyable, and I was really thankful to have someone to talk and relate to. (Even if it was the CEO of Voxtek.)

We moved from one building to another, both of us probably unsure of what thoughts we could and could not share. I felt that we were becoming more like friends, but to him he may just see me as another of Val's whores. I didn't dare to say too much, to get him angry again or anything. I just tried to enjoy whatever quiet and calm presence (that for some reason he made me feel) I had left to embrace. Who knows if I'll ever see him so intimately ever again? It's not everyday you get to see Vox twice, and have 2 silent walks with him down the buildings' endless hallways. This was basically a meet-and-greet!

We soon reached the dorm rooms, where I assume most of Val's porn actors reside in. I assumed that some pretty wild stuff would happen in there, and that I did not want to have any part in it.

We entered an elevator, Vox pressed the button to the 16th floor. A very obvious lack of elevator music lingered in here. "Are the rooms nice?" I suddenly burst out asking. He seemingly got jut from his train of thought and was shocked like he forgot I could speak.

"I'm not sure, I've never really been to the 16th floor," Vox replied, I assumed probably as curious as I was. Soon the elevator 'ding'ed.

We both walked out into a short hallway with a few doors spaced widely apart from each other. Vox walked with me while checking his phone for the unit number and passcode to the door, while I continued to admire the velvety texture of the walls.

"This one," Vox announced, causing me to stop in my tracks. I didn't really expect much, since I doubted that Val would give that great a room to some newbie. I assumed that it would be a one-room apartment with basic amenities.

Vox looked down on his phone again before keying in the passcode to the door, "20497, you can change it afterwards." I nodded in acknowledgement. He opened the door, his face also unexpectant of anything out of the ordinary.

Dude. This place is fire.

I looked at the room, the layout wide and spacious, like a whole suite all to myself. It was all lined in patterned velvet. the bed frame and several other pieces of furniture were lined in embezzled gold. I looked at Vox in disbelief.

The face that he had on made it seem like my room was better than his whole house. His eyebrows furrowed into a look of confusion, his mouth hanging agape, his whole face scrunched up like he skipped a chapter and missed something (don't skip chapters guys).

"Let me confirm that this is your room," Vox immediately started frantically checking his phone. I used my fingers to gently push his phone screen from his face, grinning cheekily.

"This is my room now," I smirked. He rolled his eyes, continuing to question Val about the choice of room. His phone was like 2 inches away from his face. "Use your phone at a distance!" I reminded, letting myself into a brand new apartment.

He followed me blindly in to show me how to use certain appliances.

"Free, 24/7 Voxtek entertainment," he started off, clicking the TV remote.

I rolled my eyes, "Is this room secretly just a Voxtek ad." I laughed at my own joke. He rolled his eyes, gritting his teeth like he was still jealous of my room. "And who said I want to watch Voxtek? What if I wanted to be vintage and listen to the radio-"

I strick a nerve.

His fist clenched into a ball, electricity radiating off his being. I inched away, trying to use my wings to shield me.

"Do not mention," his right eye went all crazy, "that old relic ever again." His mouth started to bleed. I peeked through the feathers of my wings to see his enraged screen, his eyes looking as though he were about to hypnotise me.

Vox's POV
My mind was absolutely clouded with rage. Does this bitch know how much I hate that Alastor, he belongs in a history textbook. The thought of his very voice made me pierce my nails into my palms till they bled, my screen blaring bright out of anger.

"Do not mention that old relic ever again," I scowled. She flinched, covering her body with her wings.

The fear in her eyes. Shit, I didn't mean to scare her. I lost control. The whole point of me even talking to her so casually in the first point is to make her forget and alleviate her pain and suffering from Val. What if me being here only made it worse?

I felt my frown soften into one of worry. She didn't see this though, her eyes had just closed shut from fear. I sighed, straightening my posture, regaining my composure.

"Sorry," I mumbled, avoiding eye contact. I was probably gonna scare her if I even tried to talk to her again. It's either she gets scared by me and never talks to me again, or doesn't make Val enough money and gets shot to death. Her wings won't save her from that.

I thought of the several souls Val had killed, torn apart mercilessly. I hoped that maybe, just maybe I could try and make one of his actors happy for a little bit before he throws them in the trash. Now I fear I may be doing more harm than good. "I should go." I said resolutely.

I walked towards the door, not even daring to look back at her one last time. "Call the number for the front desk if anything is needed, enjoy your TV," I spoke my last sentence.

At least that flatscreen won't scare the living hell out of her.

[Y/N]'s POV
What in the world just happened..

I stared at the door that Vox had just walked out of in very intense confusion. HUH?

I don't know WHAT he was saying or thinking when he did that, tryna be mysterious or whatever.

Maybe it worked, because it really did get me thinking.

The more I thought, the more my mind wandered to the possibility that maybe that was actually our last normal, casual, unprofessional conversation. Like, from now I have to call him 'sir Vox' or something. I laughed at that thought.

But still, the way he walked out made him seem like he didn't even want to talk to me ever again, like, he didn't even look back or wave.

I flopped on my bed, realising how exhausted my body was. I crossed my fingers and just prayed that it would go back to normal soon.

A/N:
Hi guys, another chapter done (this took me a while because everytime I wanted to finish it off, I just had more to write).
Super glad that there are actually people still reading my work, even if it's just a few of yall I still appreciate it ♥️

Comments would be great but no pressure, very little Val in this and wayy more Vox, you're welcome in advance

Again thank you so much for reading 🙏

31st Jan:
Hi guys js letting yall know for the meantime that the next chapter is gonna take maybe 2+ days.. my schedule is CRAMMED! Will try to get it out ASAP 😘

2nd Feb:
just watched ep 8.. they made Vox and Val into lowk a couple 🙏😭 let's all just blissfully ignore that.. and it can't be just me that got the ick from all the stuff he said :/
Let's all collectively agree to ignore Vox in ep 8 and that he's still more like how he acted in ep 2 instead </3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.1K 522 15
This is a VoxVal fanfiction Vox and Valentino meet and become business partners. But with all the 'benefits' of their partnership, could it change in...
26.8K 975 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
10.6K 247 12
{Kind of an AU where the whole thing that happened in the show DIDN'T happen and they just live a more normal life.} Lots of angst tbh but also lots...
2.2K 290 6
If you're new to me, hi I'm Ash/Cinna I hate hate hate writing summaries, literally the bane of my existence I either give too little or too much soo...