Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

By angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... More

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 34

1.7K 67 4
By angelss_srcha

"F-Freen.. You've grown.. how have you been?" The old woman in front of her said as she walked towards her and hugged her, but Freen didn't flinch as she's standing still.

F's pov:

I looked at the woman who just hugged me, she looked just like me.. is she really my lost mother? But how? Dad said she died.. or did she?

I looked at Becky beside me and she had the same expression as me too.. becky and I exchanged looks with confusion and looked at dad.

"Sarocha.. I know this is not the best time and not the best place but this.. is your Mother.." Dad said while the woman beside him or my so called "Mother" smiling at me.

"No... I don't want to ruin the mood.. you can do whatever you do but please.. don't make me confused right now.." I said and was about to walk away with Becky but Dad held my hand.

"Sar.. daughter.. L-let's go out tomorrow afternoon alright?" Dad said and I looked at my future wife currently asking for permission.

Becky smiled at me and nodded lightly reassuring me.. I looked at dad and I just nodded and walked away with Becky to the food area.

_____

R's pov

I noticed my fiancé has been off lately since her dad just introduced her "Mother" to her on this special day and it seemed like she wasn't interested on meeting her mother at all.

I realized that I've known only half of my Fiancé's life.. atleast she told me some of it.. but I'm most willing for her to be ready to tell me some of the things she hadn't told me before.. 

  "Babe?" I was so caught off guard by my thoughts that I had ignored Freen..

"Y-Yes baby? What's the matter?" I replied to her while she pouts like a little kid.

Aww cutie..

"I should be asking you that.. What's wrong? You've been spaced out lately.. I've been calling you for minutes now.. you're brother is here... look"  she said and pointed at the direction where Richie was.

I smiled.

"Hey.. I'm ok alright? Now come, let's meet the ugly brother of mine.." I said as we headed to my brother.

"Richie! This is Freen, my Future-wife and your future sister-in-law!" I said as I pinched his back.

"Ow! No need to pinch me like that sis! And well hello there Future Sister-In-Law.. nice to finally meet you.."

My brother said as he straightened out his hand for Freen to shake it.

"I'm Richard Patrion Armstrong, the oldest and most handsome brother of Rebecca Patricia Armstrong-Chankimha! And I like to be honest with you.. you're pretty.." He added and winked at Freen when saying that she's pretty.

I glared at him and pinched his back again. But this time, more forcefully making him groan in pain and finally letting go of my Fiancé's hand. I smirked.

"Oh come on brother.. don't lie.. you're not handsome AT ALL and thankyou.. I know my Wife is pretty.. unlike you.." I said and looked at him with disgust.. but we both know that we're just teasing each other..

"Ughh.. Flexing your Wife already?🙄" He said and Freen chuckled.

"Maybe.." I shrugged and held Freen's hands tightly..

"Hey, you two.. cut it.. It's time for dinner.. have you eaten yet Richie?" Asked Freen to my brother.

"Uhm.. no, not yet.. and Freen, Can I please make a word with you later? After dinner maybe.." my brother said in seriousness. I was curious but I knew it was about some business but I'll leave it to those two.. they're the masterminds here..

"Yeah.. sure.. let's go then.. see you after dinner bro!" Freen says and I dragged her to the dinning area where my parents were waiting for us.

"Hey love birds! How have you two been?" Asked Mom while Freen and I greeted them with a kiss on their cheeks.

"We're doing fine mom, and how about the two of you? Is dad taking care of you well? If not, I'll break his bones" I said and glared at dad while mom chuckles.

  "Oh no, don't worry sweetie.. since your dad resigned from taking care of the companies.. he had been making up to me for the days he's not been around.." Mom explained and I looked at dad who had been eating macaroni salad since we got here.

  "Freen.. I heard that Your mother got back.. how is she.." Mom asked Freen but the look on her face was not good.. but she had to reply..

"She's doing fine.. i guess.. I haven't talked to her since.. I was 5 maybe.. I don't know.." she said with a sad tone...

"Well, I'm here for you alright Freen? We already treat you as our family member.. my soon to be daughter-In-Law.." Mom said and smirked at the last words she said.

It's heartwarming to see that your parents also supports the love of your life.. supportive parents are the best...

__

  We bid goodbye to our Friends and Families after the dinner and Richie had to stay for a while for some important matters to discuss to Freen..

"Bec! Sis.. It's better if you also know this.. for you can also be award if this matter.." Richie called for me so I sat beside my Future wife and proceeded to talk with Richie.

"Bec.. Freen.. I have been hiring bodyguards for the both of you for this past few weeks now.. I tried to protect the two of you.. there has been someone who tried to break in the house of yours when you were sleeping.. my armies reported it to me that day so I reinforced my protection against you two.."

  Richie explained as we looked at each other.. I tightened the grip on Freen's hands as I was feeling nervous..

"Listen.. all I need you two to do now is to be aware of your surroundings.. don't trust people easily.. you two are in serious danger.. I had found this.. in you bag, Beck.."

Richie added and let out a small lip balm that was glowing..

"This.. is a tracker.. someone has been tracking you Beck.." he explains.

"And that breaking in to your house thing wasn't just a thief stealing.. it was more of a breaking in for someone... I've checked all the cameras, and they did not once touched anything.. they continued to snuck each rooms.. thankfully, becky was not at your house.. neither do you Freen.. I think you were still in Phil.."
Richie explained..

"Do you have any suspicions, Patrion?" Freen asked.

"Please don't call me that.. I hate my second name.." Richie said and I laughed.

"So..? I like calling you that!" Freen said but Richie didn't want to change the topic so he just let Freen calls him that.

"And yes.. I feel like it's Friend.." Richie said and we were shocked.

"Like.. Becky's ex?" Freen confirmed.

"Yes.. her.. she got out of jail, her dad paid for her.. I also knew that her dad was a technician.. he know how to hack devices and also computers.."

Freen let out a sigh and held my hand tightly..

"Well.. that's the thing for now.. I'll just inform you two for other details.. and please do take care of yourselves.. I don't want anything happens to you two.. it'll be the death of me if anything happens to the two of you.. please.. be careful.."

Richie pleaded and we nodded.

"Freen..?" I heard Richie called for Freen and she looked at him and nodded..

Richie bid goodbye after our talk and we headed to our room.

____

  "Hahh~~ It's such a lot to take.. I can't believe it.." I heard Freen talking while laying down in our bed..

I smiled and looked at her from the door frame..

"Don't worry too much baby.. all of this, we'll get through this together.. no matter what it takes.. we'll be sticking together alright?" I assured her.

"Hmm.. Alright babe.. come heree.. I miss youu.." she said and pouted like a little kid and I walked towards her and sat on her lap, hugging her while she rests her back at the bed headboard..

Hmm..

"Love?" I heard her asked while caressing my hair gently.

"Yes?" I replied shortly..

"Do you think.. if you could you know.. build a family with me?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Uh.. erm.. I.. I don't think I'm capable enough to be a mother, Freen.. it's not that I don't want to have a child with you.. but I'm still not ready on having one.." I replied.

"N-no.. It's ok.. sorry if I asked suddenly.." she said apologizing. I smiled at her sudden questions.

"Hey.. if we ever have one.. and it's a girl.. what will you name her then?" I asked as I broke our hug and I look at her facial expressions.

She's so cute blushing like that.. aww..

"I think I'll name her Bliss, as she is our Happiness, our first.. our joy.." she smiles and stops for a second to look at me..

"What do you say?" She says with a smile. My smile never had left my face since the beginning, I love her, so much that I'll spend my whole life with her. I cannot live without her, she is my world.. my soulmate.. the love of my life..

"I think it's beautiful.. like her daddy" I responded quite seductive and smirked while wrapping my arms around her neck and I leaned in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 25.7K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...
52.1K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
250K 5.5K 16
High powered CEO Rebecca Armstrong is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, and has the respect of many in the corporate world. She has a clo...
528K 21.4K 85
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...