Countryhumans Gallery.

By sur__a

One word "Drawings" Hence a Gallery. English is not my first language. Aside from the cover, everything else... More

•Heres a drawing
•F India
•China, eh.
•Bhutan.
•Russia
•Cover Is finished!
•Siblings.
•Maldives.
•Afghanistan
•Sri Lanka
•For while you shall wait
• Bangladesh
• Nepal
• Whilst you wait again.

•My old Account.

62 6 8
By sur__a

_____________•×•______________

I had an account before this called the Wanderer_0904.
Here's the link - https://www.wattpad.com/user/Wanderer_0904?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=sur__a

That work won't be completed since I now have completely different AU which is quite unfortunate.
I guess I got burnout when I was supposed to draw all of the south Asian countries within a week and drew three finished portraits each day.
I no longer have my tablet to relogin either but thankfully I shared it to my now current account before I lost it.

This was supposed to be my India as you can see, back then I only knew how to draw humans so I made them have a skin color, the water mark is proof to that account, you can reverse search this on google but you'll not find something like this because I was never able to upload it.

My Bangladesh back then; since I had switched to my mobile my skills downgraded a bit especially with the lack of pen pressure.

She was supposed to be Srilanka, the one I couldn't finish.

My Bhutan for that AU, this one is finished thankfully, I thought it was pretty bad when I was making it.

My Afghanistan;I drew him with one eye because I was just as lazy as now.

My Nepal, I thought she looked pretty cool.

My Pakistan, she looks evil here but I wanted her to looked brave and determined.
I also drew Britain but I didn't get to save it.

Of course you can use these since I was the one to have made them.
A_Peacock come here and see, afterall only you and worldyes managed to see that work.

_____________•×•______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.9K 199 32
Philippines is sent by his adopted family to a school called CLU phil thought it a good idiea to come but his brother does not seen greatful but agre...