Collection Of Draco Malfoy On...

By nixisondrugs

Hello! This is Phoenix here and I will be posting oneshots and blurbs in this book which are taken from the T... More

Author's note!!
Mending (D.m. x reader)
Height (D.m. x reader)
Anger Issues (D.m. x reader)
Competitive (D.m. x reader)
(Blurb) Ignore (D.m. x reader)
Limit (D.m. x reader)
Not Enough Time (D.m. x reader)
(Blurb) Cuddles (D.m. x reader)
(Blurb) Colorless Eyes

Insanity

46 0 0
By nixisondrugs

Pairing- Draco x Femreader

Summary- Draco dealing with his life after Y/n left him.| Pure Angst

A/n- This fic is written for 's 2k writing event! Thank you so very much for allowing me to showcase this fic I have written, I loved writing this and hope you guys also loved this fic as much as I did! This is a songfic for the song Cornerstone by Arctic Monkeys, so if you haven't listened to it, I would recommend that you listen to it and then read this fic.

Meanings- Y/s/n= your sister's name

Warnings- Mentions of death, drinking, blood, basically a dark theme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I saw you in the battleship

But it was only a look alike

She was nothing but a vision trick

Under the warning light

She was close, close enough to be your ghost

But my chances turned to toast

When I asked her if I could call her your name

Darkness engulfed the vicinity, it was one of the darkest nights anyone could have ever seen, no moon could be seen in the sky, only the black sky and an alley where a few dim lights were on. 'The Leaky Cauldron" the board said and it was only one person sitting, with a glass of Fireball whiskey in hand.

He looked dreadful, eyes bloodshot and dark circles underneath them, it looked as if all the happiness was sucked by a dementor from this person, and all he had left was a body, with no soul. His eyes, which were once bright and full of life were now dark and gloomy. He took the last sip of whiskey left in the glass kept it in front of him and stared at it.

There were a few people in the pub, but most of them seemed to mind their own business. His gaze diverted from the glass to a person, someone who seemed familiar, someone whom he knew with all his heart. He lifted his gaze from the glass to a girl, who was drinking red wine from her fancy glass. There was no control over his body, he seemed to be pulled by some magnetic force and his feet started moving towards this girl.

"H-Hello miss," he said and sat down next to her with the empty glass in hand, the girl acknowledged him and nodded. "Can I call you, Y/n?" he blurted out, his mouth wasn't in coordination with his brain and everything just automatically flowed out of his mouth, the girl sighed and shook her head and said "Draco, don't make this any harder. I am Y/s/n not Y/n"

Draco was left disappointed, his hands clasped the glass tightly and his eyes roamed around the pub, everyone in there was happy, some were laughing, and some were talking. "Umm, I'm sorry," Draco said barely above a whisper and immediately left the pub with the glass still in his hand. The waiter called out to him for returning it but he was lost in his world and didn't bother turning back.

"The same hair, the same eyes, the same lips, how could she be so close enough to be her" Draco murmured to himself as he kept walking in the cold alley with no lights, he dug in his jacket to find a photo of her, his darling, and gripped it firmly, it was a picture they had taken when Y/n was in the common room of Hogwarts and was busy finishing her homework that Professor Flitwick had given them. Oh, how beautiful she looked even when she wasn't trying to be, her hair perfectly curled and her eyes concentrated on the paper in front of her. Draco closed his eyes took a deep breath shoved the picture back in his jacket and continued to walk, walking wherever the road was taking him. He knew he was losing his mind, losing his mind over her.

I thought I saw you in the rusty hook

Huddled up in wicker chair

I wandered up for a closer look

And kissed whoever was sitting there

She was close, and she held me very tightly '

Til I asked awfully politely, please

Can I call you her name

Wandering in the library where a million books were kept on high shelves, some were old some were new, some had a hardcover, and the others were paperback. Draco ran his hand through the shelves and reminisced the memory of him and Y/n doing the same thing over and over again until he found a book he liked and would sit with her for hours and recite it to her. As Draco ran his hands on the shelves he stopped at a point where Y/n was sitting on a wicker chair, reading one of her favorite novels "To Kill A Mocking Bird" in her hand and caressing the pages softly.

Draco smiled up at her and walked up to her, slowly not to disturb her, she looked so sweet and lovely when she read. After a while a slow and soft exhale escaped her perfect soft lips, it was as though a small sigh of relief was left from her as she covered her lips with her hands. Draco slowly came behind her and looked at her in awe, he gently went and kissed her neck softly, the moment his lips touched her skin, he felt alive, an electrifying feeling ran through his body, and the moment he pulled away from the kiss he heard a gasp.

"DRACO" the girl squealed and sat on the wicker chair Draco rubbed his eyes to find Y/s/n sitting on the wicker chair, "If I ask you politely then, can I call you Y/n?" Draco asked, desperate to not lose her again, "No Draco, please take some rest," she said and lifted herself from the chair and left the library. Draco's eyes lingered in the direction where she went and hoped she would come back in his life, but neither did she turn around, nor did Draco stay there. He left the library in hopes that he would regain his composure.

And I elongated my lift home,

Yeah I let him go the long way round

I smelt your scent on the seat belt

And kept my shortcuts to myself

The Leaky Cauldron gave a feeling of home to Draco, it was where Draco and Y/n go every Sunday and have the same order, a glass of Fireball whiskey and a glass of Screaming Eagle red wine. They ordered the same order whenever they went there. Even when she wasn't there with him, Draco went to the pub every Sunday and ordered the same order.

"Draco, why do we always come here?" Y/n asked Draco while they were waiting for their order to arrive, "This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend Y/n, this is now a historic place for us!" Draco responded, "Oh you should be lucky I said yes to you, otherwise you would have been single forever," Y/n said and before Draco could respond to her the waiter came and settled the two glasses on the table and left. Draco and Y/n clasped their glasses and raised a toast "Here's to us!" both of them exclaimed and drank a sip out of their glasses. The whiskey burned Draco's throat to which he groaned and set the glass on the table, Y/n drank some of her wine which left a bitter yet sweet taste in her mouth as she hummed.

"Okay Y/n, let's leave," Draco said, he stood up from the chair and held an arm out to Y/n which she gladly took and left the pub, it was a full moon night, and the moon shone brightly as though it's rays were only touching them and no one else. Both of them then left the alley which was now bright with the street lights and the rays of the moon. Draco and Y/n walked to their home, the home where both of their memories resided. As they were walking Draco turned his head towards Y/n to see her red lipstick which was slightly smudged because of the wine she had been drinking, her dress was a bit crinkled but beautiful nevertheless. Draco's eyes scanned her and he just couldn't believe that he had such a perfect girl as his girlfriend. He smirked at the fact that no one could take her from him, no one could separate the two, and no one could call Y/n theirs except for Draco. But oh how wrong he had been all along, even though no one could take her from him, someone indeed can.

Draco shifted in his seat, back at the same pub, back at the same chair where they used to sit, back with the same glass and the same drink in his hand, the only thing that was missing was her. Draco stared at the full moon from the window near his chair, the same moon that shone that exact day, the same moon that promised him that Y/n would stay with him forever. Draco's eyes looked tired, exhausted from whatever was happening in his life. He stood up from his seat and left the pub, his hand felt empty, as though it was missing something or someone.

As he left the pub, he went towards the same alley, the same alley which is filled with light from the street lights but yet it felt so dark. Draco walked to the same home where she resided with him, or where she used to reside.

He just would do anything, anything to go back in time, the exact time he had those memories with her. Her scent of vanilla perfume, the way her hair swayed when she walked, the way her lips formed into a beautiful smile when she saw him, he wanted it all back, as he walked to his home, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, and all he could smell was her vanilla perfume.

Tell me where's your hiding place

I'm worried I'll forget your face

And I've asked everyone

I'm beginning to think I imagined you all along

What has Y/n done to him? The boy who once looked so alive now looks as though he were dead. Y/n was the only light in Draco's dark life, he didn't want to lose her, he wanted to cherish her for the rest of his life, but life isn't fair is it? Y/n was snatched away from Draco in the blink of an eye, It was supposed to be a normal day or even a happy day, but that day was Draco's worst day, the day when he became the way he was.

There was a massive attack by Death eaters in magical London, he assured himself that Y/n would be safe, Y/n had gone to the nearby alley to buy a few items for them, Draco would have never thought it would have been the last time he saw her, the last time he would kiss her. Before Y/n left she pecked Draco's lips ever so sweetly he wished it lasted for a bit longer.

An hour had already passed by and Y/n didn't return, he grew more and more anxious as to where his darling was, he tried contacting her from his muggle phone but she didn't pick up the call, he tried calling her several times, but yet no response. And so, he took it upon himself to find out where she had been, he walked out of his house and left for the marketplace nearby, and all he saw was blood, blood everywhere on the streets roads. He was left shocked, "Nothing happened to her, nothing" Draco kept repeating it to himself again and again until he saw it with his own eyes.

Y/n's body lay on the road, her stomach had a huge cut with blood still oozing down it, Draco was left defeated, the one thing in his life he vowed to protect until his last breath lay dead in front of him. He dropped to his knees as he gently caressed her hair, tears streamed down his eyes as he said "Y/n, please wake up, Y-Y/n, p-please.." his voice broke as he said the words, but there Y/n lay with her eyes closed, closed forever.

Grief, the word itself has so much depth in it, it's not something everyone can feel. That is exactly what Draco felt at Y/n's funeral, she was such a beauty and yet, she had to go away from here. Draco's tear-stained eyes remained so for the rest of his life, he just couldn't believe that his darling was no more, he had been so bruised that he would sometimes wish he didn't leave her there, wish he would have been there with her and protected her, but not all wishes come true and it was too late for it as well.

And now, walking in the same alley where his darling was murdered, he wandered up in the corners of the alley, he was so deep in his emotion that he was still hoping, hoping that Y/n was just hiding somewhere. But all he found was darkness and only the memories of her.

He had been driven insane. He didn't want to forget her at any point in his life, he was so desperate to not forget her that he went to the same pub every Sunday, ordered the same drinks, and sat on the same chair. He was afraid, afraid of losing her memories, afraid of losing what was only left of her with him. "Did I imagine her all along?" Draco asked this question himself several times because he just couldn't believe that she had left him.

'The Leaky Cauldron' the board read and it was yet again a man sitting with yet again a glass of Fireball whiskey in hand, but with someone sitting next to him, Y/n sitting next to him admiring his features. He looked to his right to find her smiling at him, the same smile he fell in love with, but all he did was frown, frown at the fact that he couldn't seem to know what was real and what was fake as when he turns his head towards the glass in front of him Y/n disappears into thin air and all that is left is her vanilla perfume which he inhales, keeping the glass on the table he leaves the pub with his hands shoved in the pocket of his black coat with Y/n following him. He indeed had become insane because of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.2K 29
[ draco x reader π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘  ] imagines for your favorite blond ferret..✌︎︎ CLOSED !!! these r all old so they're cringe, im sorry😭 enjoy
30.4K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
245K 3.1K 157
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
52.9K 1.3K 50
This is a collection of stories and headcanons which I occasionally write and post on my Tumblr. All of these are going to be one-shots but maybe som...