๐•ดโœ๐–’ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By HUNTER__PEDIA68

๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’”, ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š/๐’. โž๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’šโœ๐’” ๐‘ฐโœ๐’Ž ๐’”๐’... More

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13

85 4 1
By HUNTER__PEDIA68

Hello Author here, sorry for not making new chapters I've been busy with school works and my lazyness taking over me. I'm also planning to make some cross overs with this story. Anyway enjoy!.
.
.
.
.
.
↓ ======================================================================
Y/n's Pov:

<The Next Day>

"Thank you for inviting Athy and N/n to tea"

Both me and Athy said as we bowed infront of him while holding the hem of our dress, me and Athy were wearing the same clothes just different hairstyles.

As many of the maids even Felix looked at us with awe, with our etiquette, but of course I would even expect that our father would be even impressed.

"Felix.."

"Yes your majesty"

Felix replied as he carried me and Athy in his arms and put us in our seats, as I looked at Athy who had a pout look on her face, I knew she expected to impress our father.

"Good morning papa"

"Good morning daddy"

Me and Athy said at the same time again as she smiled brightly at him while I just smile for a bit before dropping my smile.

'How can Athy smile that much? My cheeks hurts from smiling'

About a month ago from the chocolate incident, Claude changed our tea time schedule to early morning. Before he used to call us around afternoon, now we have to greet him every morning.

'It's too early in the morning, I just want my sleep, not tea time'

I said in my head just wanting to go back to my soft large bed and layed there and sleep, with warm blankets. Yes I am not a morning person.

While I was busy in my head I didn't hear Athy talk towards Claude about her 'dream' last night, until I heard him reply to her.

"That's a weird dream"

"Athy was so happy, Athy got to play with papa and N/n"

While Athy was busy talking it seems like she didn't noticed him smirking slightly at her, but I managed to noticed, which he also noticed and looked at me which I turned away and tried to only pay attention to the cake.

While I was eating my cake while spacing out, Athy was busy looking at Claude while she eat her cake. Suddenly she asked Claude snapping me Claude from spacing out, as we both looked at her at the same time.

"Papa is that good?"

Athy said, looking at the red tea he was holding in his hand. Which also caught my attention, in my past life I usually drink coffee or tea in the morning, so it's been a while since I drink tea.

"It's not enjoyed for it's taste"

"Athy wants what papa's having!"

"It might be too strong for you princess"

"I want it! I want the same one!"

'Athy's acting childish again *sigh, sometimes I feel like I'm the older twin, but I'm actually the youngest'

"Let her have it if she wants it, I won't stop her"

'Hm, problem solved I guess?'

"How about you, do you also want tea?"

Claude said turning his head looking at me, I was a bit surprised. I didn't know what to say, I really want to drink tea, so I had no choice but to nod.

Claude ordered the maid to prepare two teas similar to what he was having, as the maid put finished preparing it and place it infront of us.

'It smells nice'

Athy and I hold the cup with both of our hands and put it in our mouth and took a sip.

'Wow....it taste nice and warm...it feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth..'

"I like it"

"Athy likes it too!"

"It feels like flowers are blooming inside my/Athy's mouth!"

Me and Athy said and the same time as we both noticed they're shocked expression as we said those words. Me and Athy looked at each thinking the same thing, did we say something wrong?

"I see you have taken to like it"

"It's called Lippe tea, his majesty enjoys it as well"

"And Lady Diana also enjoyed it, 'It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth' is what she said"

'I see...so we also had the same reply and reaction like our mother...well that's depressing for him, not my problem'

"Mommy said the same thing as Athy and N/n?"

"Yes"

"Lady Diana was the reason why his majesty started to enjoy Lippe tea"

"Lippe tea's main ingredient, sanyu, only comes from Sidonna"

"Ah, the lady and his majesty once had tea in this very pla-"

"I do not have such memories"

"You are surprisingly chatty today, you're being too loud, leave us"

"Blessings and Glory upon the Obelian Empire"

Felix said before leaving us alone maing an awkward silence between the three of us.

'Well, what a way to ruin my mood of drinking tea'

"Both of you are still too young for tea, it's best if for both of you to only drink milk"

"Hehehe, Athy likes milk too"

After a long time with Claude, we went back to our chambers, where me and Athy are laying on the floor, Athy coloring on a paper.

While I was busy reading with my book.

"What are you drawing princess?"

"Silly Felix it's Lily! The prettiest women in the world!"

Athy said, as I hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Ah, I can tell this time, that's his majesty right?"

"Silly Felix, daddy doesn't have red hair, it's you"

I said as I stopped my attention at my book for a second before returning back to reading.

"Thank you...Thank you so much princess, I shall keep it as a family heirloom!"

Felix said happily as I covered my face at his sparkling aura.

'Too bright!'

"Here this is for you Lily"

"My, am I this pretty in your eyes princess Athy?"

"As pretty as the sky and stars!"

"Athy is right Lily, you were very pretty, and also very nice and kind"

"Thank you for the compliments princesses"

Athy lay back on her stomach again as she drew what seems to be me, her, and Claude, but it seems like her drawing looks like she was kicking him.

"It's his majesty and the princesses, his majesty would be very pleased"

'Theres no way he would be happy with a drawing'

Athy and I said in our minds with a stoic face.

"Lily, Lily!"

"Yes princess?"

"What does mommy looks like?"

And with that the whole room became silent and it was awkward making me lose focus on my book.

'She shouldn't have said that, bu it seems like she still hasn't realized what she just said'

"Athy wants to draw mommy, but Athy doesn't know what mommy looks like"

"Is Mommy's hair straight like Lily's or wavy?"

Before Lily could reply I answered her question while looking at my book.

"Mommy, has beautiful platinum blond hair, just like you Athy, she has a gentle expression and has gentle pink-redish eyes"

Lily and Felix looked at me surprised and asked me.

"How did you know that princess?"

"Hm, Luna told me, when I asked what mommy looked like"

I said while still focused on my book.

"I want to see her too"

Me and Athy said at the same time, not realizing what we both said until Lily and Felix became quiet, as Athy and I continued doing what we were doing, until we realized something.

'Did we just said we want to see our mom out loud?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 135 20
๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...
430K 11.5K 28
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœส€ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Qแดœแด€แด„แด‹ษชแด›ส, แดส€ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๊œฑแด€ส แด€สŸแด‡x. สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€ แดแด€สŸแด‡ แดกสœษช ษช๊œฑ ส™แด€๊œฑษชแด„แด€สŸสŸ...
4.1K 168 11
๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™. ๐™†๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ ๐™š-๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ก สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜š.๐˜š ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
2.7K 48 11
[ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ' ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต ] [ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ' ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต ] [ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ' ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต ] [ ๐˜–๐˜ฉ, ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๏ฟฝ...