𝙄𝙉 π˜½π™€π™π™’π™€π™€π™‰ ΰΌ„ α΄‘α΄€ΚŸα΄‹α΄‡Κ€...

By -chlovrs

- 𝙄𝙉 π˜½π™€π™π™’π™€π™€π™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished More

π—œπ—‘ π—•π—˜π—§π—ͺπ—˜π—˜π—‘ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧.
𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗒𝗨𝗦 π—•π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦.
π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
π—œπ—‘ π—•π—˜π—§π—ͺπ—˜π—˜π—‘ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧.
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-π—’π—‘π—˜
π—”π——π—œπ—§π—œπ—’π—‘π—”π—Ÿ π—–π—”π—¦π—§π—œπ—‘π—š
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-π—¦π—œπ—«
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘

π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘

1.5K 48 45
By -chlovrs

CHAPTER SEVEN !
OCTOBER 2022.

HE'S HEARTBROKEN, DON'T
YOU SEE?

EVELYN SAT AG HER DESK, getting ready to got meet her friends. As Evelyn reached for her blush, her phone rang.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM
DJ🎙️‼️🔥

ACCEPT OR DECLINE ?

"Hi, lyn!"

"Hey, d! How's is going?"

"Pretty good, sore from training but other than that it good. What about you? What are you getting ready for?"

"Hanging out with Dylan and some of his friends, kinda nervous..."

Dior smirked, "Nervous? Why...?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Oh hush. I've known Dylan since I was like 5, he's like a brother to me."

"You should tell Walker that, he's been thinks your like, in-love with him or something..."

Evie made a face, "'in love'? i'm 13."

Dior shrugged, "I don't know, that's what he said."

Evie shook her head and laughed as she powered her face, "Whatever, i'll text you later, Rachel's dropping me off in a bit."

Dior nodded, "Alright. Bye, Evie!" Dior said with a smile. "Bye, D!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

eve🤓🔥
DYLANNNNN

WHERE

ARE

YOU.

dylann🤍‼️
IN THE STORE

WHERE R U⁉️⁉️

eve🤓🔥
IDKK

I JST TOLD RACHEL TO
DRIP ME OFF😢

dylann🤍‼️
DUDE

eve🤓🔥
WAIT

I THINK I SEE U

dylann🤍‼️
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE

eve🤓🔥
a basic white boy !!

dylann🤍‼️
🙁

FJNE

I HIPE U GET KIDNAPPED.
Read 12:37 AM

OMG WAIT
Read 12:37 AM

NI

I WAS JOKING!

EVELYN‼️‼️‼️‼️

WAIT.

I THINK I SEE U

     EVELYN ROLLED HER EYES AT DYLANS TEXT AND WAS ABOUT TO REPLY BUT SOMEONE CAME UP TO HER. "Hey, you look lost... I'm Connor." a raven haired boy said to her. "Do you need help finding anything?"

"Uhm, no thanks. I'm just waiting for my friends." The boy nodded slowly, "What's your name?" he asked. "Uhm, Evelyn..."

"Do have a boyfriend?" he asked suddenly,

"Uhm... how old are you?" she asked looking up at the boy.

"17. You?"

Evelyn shook her head, "Too young for you."
Before the boy could say anything else Dylan walked up to them, "Evie, there you are! I thought you got kidnapped."

"Dylan!" Evie said with a smile quickly going over it him as Connors face dropped, "So this is the boyfriend?"

"Well I never s-"

"Yup, this is my... girl." Dylan squeezing the girls hand making himself and Evie cringe. Connor rolled his eyes,

"Whatever, you're ugly anyway." the boy said, mumbling the last part. Evie scoffed, "ugh!"

Dylan laughed at her reaction and let of the girls hand, "C'mon, everyone's waiting." he said as he started walking,
"Your ugly anyway'? He was the one hitting on me?!"

Dylan laughed and shook his head as he draped his arm around the shorter girl. "You rejected the guy, E. He's heartbroken don't you see?" Dylan said sarcastically. Evie rolled her eyes, "Where are your friends?" she said changing the subject. "In the store, nervous?"

Dylan and Evelyn have known each other since they were in 2nd grade, so obviously they know basically everything about each other. So evidently he knew that she would get nervous around new people. Evie sighed, "A little."

"You'll be fine, there good people. You're gonna like Sunny, you guys are really similar."

"And why is that, dylan?"

"Because you both like to bully me.", Evelyn rolled her eyes again, "Whatever."

@dylandash @milliegthorpe

liked by rachelzegler and 122,130 others
evelyngomez 🐸🐸

sunnysandler love love love
evelyngomez @sunnysandler i love u

username why tf are you always pouting

dylandash can't believe dylan kept you from us for so long !
➥ evelyngomez @dylandash @dylansmith that's so fake of you.

rachelzegler 🩷🩷!!!
liked by author !

dylansmith guys sunny stole my bestie
sunnysandler @dylansmith suck it up buttercup

username DYLAN N EVIE!? !?
username @username they've been friends since they were kids ?? do y'all not pay attention to her posts fo
diorclarke cuties

mellisagomez que lindos!!❤️
liked by author !

username why hasn't walker commented or liked?
username @username he doesn't have to interact with EVERY post she makes

alexgomez ramen w out me? g
➥ evelyngomz @alexgomez suck it up buttercup !!

leahsavajeffries ive been replaced
evelyngomez @leahsavajeffries NEVER !!

username Are evelyn and dylan dating?

DYLAN AND EVELYN SAT IN EVIE'S RENTAL HOUSE. After everyone else had gone home Dylan and Evie decided that they would have a movie night since Rachel and Josh were going out.

Right not the two we're arguing about what movie to watch. "Dude, you've seen hunger game literally a billion times!"

"So?!"

"So, how are you not sick of it?"

"Because, Finnic-"

"If you say something about that Finnick guy i'm actually going to smack you." he said making the girl go quiet. "Fine. We can watch your dumb show." Evie said sitting on the couch.

Dylan scoffed, " 'That 70's Show' is not dumb." Evelyn's eyes rolled at the boy and grabbed her phone. She couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment when she realized that Walker hadn't texted her.

I mean, she didn't expect him to, but the fact that he hadn't even liked any of her posts... It kind of hurt, you know? It made her question where she stood with him. (a/n, me😞)

"Dude, that's like 10th time you've checked your phone this minute. Who are you waiting to text you?"

"No one."

"Is it the Walker guy?" Dylan asked the girl. "What?
No, no, it's nothing really."

"Am I ever gonna get to meet this guy?"

"What? No, why would you?" Evie asked the blond boy, "I need to know if he's good enough for my best friend!"

"Oh please, I don't think he even likes you..." she said mumbling the last part, "What?! Why?" He said with furrowed brows, "He think i'm like, 'in love' with you something."

" in love"? Your 13..." Evie shrugged. "Plus, I could do so much better." Evie scoffed, "Oh please, i'm your hottest friend and you know it." Dylan laughs at the girl and turned his attention back to tv.

After a while of watching the show the got bored and decided to go live on insta. "I'm starting with or without you!"

"Oh my goodness, you can't wait 2 minutes?"

"No!" He said and started the live on her phone.

"Hey guy it's me, Evelyn Gr-"

"Dude I was just re-doing my lip liner."

diorclarke joined the live !

iamcharliebushnell joined the live !

alexgomez joined the live !

"Hi, Julie!" Evie said happily, "Hey, Alex..." she said dryly.

alexgomez 😕

juliannagomez I TOLD U I WAS HER FAVORITE!

"Even online you two are arguing." Evie said shaking her head.

iamcharliebushnell Who is that...

username what did u guys do today?

"what did you guys do today?" Evie reaped the question out loud, ignoring Charlie's comment. "Well first, Evie got hit on and I had to rescue her," Dylan said to the phone. "Thanks for that."

"Then we met up with my friends and here Sunny made fun of me," Dylan said with a fake smile.

sunnysandler cry abt it.

"Oh shut up Sunny. Anyways, then when we were waiting for our uber, Evelyn made me take like 60 photos of her."

"You look like 6 calm down."

walkerscobell joined the live !

laceymiller joined the live !

"Oh look, E, you boyfriend joined the- Ow!" Dylan was cut off by Evie smacking his arm, "Shut up!"

laceymiller gonna pretend like ik what's going on...

username who's he talking abt??

username why did he say that as soon as walker joined..?

diorclarke uh oh

Evelyn covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. "Why do you hit so hard...?" Dylan said running his arm

walkerscobell it's all those rings she has

laceymiller leave my girl alone !

"Thank you Lacey." Evie said making Dylan sit up straight, "Lacey's here?!" he asked, fixing his hair. Evie noticed his reaction, she was definitely going to question him about this later. "Uhm, anyways...

leahsavajeffries joined the live !

"Leah!"

leahsavajeffries Evie!

laceymiller @alexgomez @diorclarke neither of you are her favorites...

"Yes, very true, lace. Leah and Lacey are my favorites." she said making a heart with her hands.

iamcharliebushnell So are we just going to ignore the fact that evie got hit on?

walkerscobell yes. yes we are.

liked by maliabaker and 234,127 others
evelyngomez 🤘🏼🤘🏼

📸: @dylansmith (guys he forced me to give him creds & me made me post this :(( send help !!)

diorjohnson cutie pie !!
liked by author !

dylansmith who's cutie in the last pic😻😻
evelyngomez @dylansmith the guy that threatened to smack me bc i wanted to watch the hunger games 😻😻

laneywilliams omw to rescue u 3.
♥ liked by author !

dylansmith damn no photo creds e

username no way shes 13.

vancityreynolds So this is the girl that walker has a crush on... Good to know.
walkerscobell @vancityreynolds die.
username @vancityreynolds NOT RYAN
EXPOSING WALKER

leahsavajeffries i think i just stopped breathing for a second...
evelyngomez @leahsavajeffries MUAW

username did nobody else see ryan's comment???

xotchilgomez HERMOSA
liked by author !

sunnysandler u need to put a jump scare warning for the last photo almost had a heart attack
evelyngomez @sunnysandler sorry pooks e
dylansmith @sunnysandler i hate u.

mckennagracefull🌟🌟🌟
liked by author !

CHLOVRS SPEAKS !
words, 1.5k+
edited:

OKAY

i'm alomost done rewriting so means a actual new chapter soon!!!

also i'm debating if i wanna do a new years chaptwr🤔

anyways

that's it !

plz don't be a silent reader!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4.4K 90 4
Erin's little sister violet grew up with her aunt but decides to move back in with her mom and sister for her sophomore year where she meets Issac wh...
11.5K 158 31
"I WROTE A SONG ABOUT HIM" "SHE MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL" When a small singer uses her celebrity crush's DM'S as her own pers...