โ”€โ”€ ๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ [ ON HOLD...

By Ethereal_Community

โœง . ๐Ÿต เงฒ. ,, W๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ to our ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, where ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ is a ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ wing in ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ... More

๐„๐๐“๐‘๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐€๐˜๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’
๐๐„๐‘๐Š๐’
๐๐Ž๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘๐’
๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐•
๐€๐๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ

๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

257 79 0
By Ethereal_Community

BRANCH TWO

• GRAPHIC DESIGNER

They make amazing covers, banners, dividers, icons, etc., for our company's upcoming projects. They also work in the graphic shops and help our clients by providing them with the best designs.

• THEME DESIGNER

They make amazing themes for our company and also work in the theme shop opened by the company itself.

• BIO DESIGNER

They are the ones who will design our company's bio and will also work for our upcoming bio shop.

• TEXT DESIGNER

They are the one who design any writings, paragraphs or project works for the company. They also work in the text shop opened by the company.

• PLAYLIST DESIGNER

They work in the playlist shop organized by the company and make amazing song playlists for their clients. They must have a good sense of different types of songs and playlists.

• CARRD DESIGNER

They make carrd for our company account and also work in the carrd Shop organised by the company and make amazing carrds for their clients.

• TRAILER MAKER

They work in the trailer shop opened by the company. They will make different and unique types of trailers for their clients.

More roles in the upcoming chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 681 77
"แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทแ€ฑแ€ปแ€€แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทแ€•แ€ฒ แ€„แ€ซแ€กแ€ปแ€€แ€ญแ€™แ€นแ€ปแ€€แ€ญแ€™แ€นแ€„แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ฑแ€ปแ€€แ€ผแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€›แ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ' แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทแ€ฑแ€ปแ€€แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทแ€•แ€ฒแ€„แ€ซแ€แ€แ€แ€”แ€ปแ€•แ€ถแ€ณแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ‚”แ€›แ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€นแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ" ...
103K 1.9K 73
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
290K 26K 62
"เถšเทšเถญเท” เถฏเถฑเทŠเถฑเท€เถฏ เถธเถธ เถšเทšเถญเท”เถง เถšเทœเถ เทŠเถ เถปเถšเทŠ เถ†เถฏเถปเท™เถบเท’ เถšเท’เถบเถฝ ?" "เท„เทเถธเถญเท’เทƒเทŠเทƒเท™เถธ เท€เถ เถฑเท™เถฑเทŠ เถฑเทœเถšเท’เท€เทŠเท€เถญเทŠ เทƒเถปเทŠเถœเท™ เถ‡เทƒเทŠ เถธเถœเทš เถ‡เทƒเทŠ เถ‘เถšเทŠเถš เถดเทเถงเถฝเท™เถฑเถšเทœเถง เถ’ เถฏเท’เถฝเท’เทƒเท™เถฑ เถ‡เทƒเทŠเท€เถฝเท’เถฑเทŠ เถธเถง เถดเทšเถฑเท€เท เทƒเถปเทŠ เถธเถง เถšเทœเถ เทŠ...
39.8K 5.6K 48
" เถ…เท„เถฝเท เถญเท’เถบเถฑเท€เถฏ เถ…เทเทƒเทŠ....เถญเทเถฉเท” เถญเท‘เถœเท’ เถฏเท™เถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ เถ‹เถปเท”เถธเถšเทŠเถšเทเถปเถบเทœ เถ‹เถฑเทเถง เถธเถฝเทŠ เถญเท‘เถœเท’ เถฏเท™เถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ เท„เท’เถธเท’เถšเทเถปเถบเท เถšเท’เถบเถฝเท.... " เถ†เถปเท”เถฝเทŠ เถ…เถบเท’เถบเทเถœเท™ เท€เถ เถฑ เท€เถฝเถง เถธเถœเท™ เถถเถฉเทš เทƒเถธเถฑเถฝเทŠเถฝเท” เถดเท’เถบเทเถนเถฑเท€เท เท€เถœเทš เถฏเทเถฑเท™...