The Prince & The Popstar

By natsaninja

A twisted fairy tale with a little bite. When popstar Rufus Spencer meets his doppelganger, Prince Vince... More

Part 1: The Riff
The Great Escape
Truth of My Youth
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Everything is Alright
Helena
Six Feet Under The Stars
You Better Pray
I Feel So
Lifestyles of The Rich & The Famous
MakeDamnSure
It Ends Tonight
You're Not Alone
In Too Deep
Rooftops
Centuries
In This Diary
Shadows and Regrets
Perfect
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Move Along

Part 2: The Reprise

23 1 0
By natsaninja

     Welcome to Part II. My goal in Part I was to create distinct characters with incredible strengths, but not so overpowering that their flaws could be overlooked. In addition, I wanted to build a fantastic, fictional kingdom from the ground up, which I found to be much more challenging than I initially expected. Now that I have established these people and their surroundings, leaving them at an all-time high, it's time to burn it all to the ground. Are you ready? It's going to be a wild ride. Strap in and hold on tight. Let's do this.

Nothing but love,
Nat

+  -  +  -  +  -  +

I'd like to dedicate this one to Misty, 
my relentless advocate, my sounding board, my dear friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...
131K 5.4K 27
Rebecca Adams has been reading books since before she could walk, or at least her mother was reading them to her until she was able to do it herself...
14 5 5
The dukes son and the presidents daughter both feel like they want to disappear. So they do, hiding away from the world and making their own...
11K 973 36
Book #1 in the "Fated" Series. Nevada Warren thought she was just another girl when she moved in an apartment with her best friend Nova Dumont. But t...