Fan Service [Chan]

DimTheMoon által

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 48

1.4K 35 31
DimTheMoon által

When I woke up the next morning, I was still curled against Chan. He must've been dreaming about something hot because he was rock-hard and threatening to penetrate me.

"Chan," I whispered. He awoke and squirmed nearer to me as he held me closer to him. Each of his hands held one of my breasts. His thumbs grazed across each nipple, and I gasped and melted into him.

He kissed my neck and playfully bit my shoulder.

One of his hands abandoned my tits to trail down and cup my center. I knew I was wet and felt embarrassed.

I turned to face him. "I don't just want you for sex. I didn't mean to get turned on."

Chan laughed and kissed me quickly a bunch of times to make me smile.

"Ella, we're both turned on. It's not just you," he told me. He lifted his hips into me and aligned with my entrance as his hard dick went through my folds.

"Fuck," I cried out as he teased me.

"Dirty girl," he scolded me for cursing. "Ella, would you be open to trying something new?"

"New?" I wondered what he could mean. Chan obviously had a lot more experience than me.

"Rougher?" he answered.

"How rough?"

"Have you seen the Red Lights video?" he stroked my lips with his thumb while he spoke. It was intoxicating and very distracting.

"Yes," I sighed. My heart was racing.

"That wasn't just a concept," he began. "It was a fantasy of mine," he confessed.

"To be dominated?" I was shocked. I couldn't imagine controlling someone else like that.

"No, to dominate someone," his eyes lowered.

"You want to chain me down?" I was unsure. I hadn't even had vanilla sex that many times yet and even one of those had resulted in a panic attack.

"I'll introduce you slowly. You can be my sub, baby. Let me have a little power over you."

He reached for something on the floor and pulled up his belt. "I could restrain you with just this."

My heart was pounding as I imagined it. Giving myself over to anyone was terrifying. But could I do it for Chan?

I wanted to try.

My heart pounded nervously, but I held my wrists in front of me. He raised them above my head to one of the iron columns of the bed frame. He secured me quickly as though he'd done this a million times before. I felt extremely vulnerable.

"How's that?"

I tugged and couldn't get out of it.

He smirked, satisfied.

He stood beside the bed with his dick still hard as he took in my body. I felt very exposed as we'd fallen asleep naked. He brought a single finger to trace from my ankles up to my neck and then up to my wrist. I shivered under his touch.

He got back onto the bed and crawled up so that his face was inches above mine. "Open," he demanded while squeezing my cheeks. I opened my mouth, and he spat into it.

"Swallow," he ordered. I did as he said, feeling
anxious. "Good girl."

He drew a finger down to my cunt, and I arched into him as he grazed against me. "So fucking hot," he groaned and licked the juices that coated his finger.

He put his hand back and inserted two fingers into me suddenly, pumping them in and out. He used his other hand to try to hold me to the bed while I writhed in pleasure.

"Can you fit three baby?" he asked and added a third finger. "You're stretching so good for me," he groaned.

Chan wasn't being gentle like he had last night. This was wild Chan. His eyes were dark and lustful while he watched his fingers fuck me.

"Gentle," I begged.

Instead, Chan added a fourth finger and swirled his hand as he moved in and out of me.

"Can you fit my whole fist, baby?" He asked, and I felt him make one before I could answer. I gasped as my body adjusted to the size. Chan went slower. I closed my legs on impulse, but he held them open with his own as he rejoined me on the bed.

"Feeling too good?" he laughed. His hand that had been holding my waist down came to play with my clit.

"Chan," I cried out feeling overstimulated.

Chan fisted into me a few more times, and I came all over his hand. He pulled out of me and dropped down to kiss me while I came down from the feeling.

His dick teased my sensitive entrance, and I was still seeing stars when he pushed into me. His thrusts were forceful and his hand that had been inside of me came up and wound itself around my throat.

I could barely breathe and I choked and gasped for air. Chan dropped himself forward and spat into my struggling mouth. His thrusts pounded into me. I tried to tug at the belt, to touch him, or to hold onto him, but it didn't budge.

"Chan," I cried out.

This didn't feel like love. It hurt. I didn't like it. "Stop!" I shouted.

—————————————————————————

"Ella! Ella!" Chan's voice repeated in my ear. I opened my eyes to find him staring down at me.

I tugged at my arms above my head, and they weren't restrained at all. Chan watched me with a face as pale as a ghost's. I brought my hands to his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked. His face was full of worry. I wondered how much I'd revealed about my nightmare.

"I'm okay. Are you?" I asked. The blood hadn't returned to his face.

"You mumbled my name a couple of times, and then screamed 'stop' at the top of your lungs." He looked sad. "Was your nightmare about me?"

I pulled him back down under the sheets with me. My face was red and embarrassed. "It was," I told him. "But it's not what you're thinking."

"What happened?" he asked.

I sighed. "I guess..." I stuttered. "I guess I'm worried you'll get bored of me and want someone more...experimental."

"In what way?" he questioned. His face was so beautiful in the morning that I almost couldn't think.

"Like sexually. I'm obviously not very experienced, and, because of my past, there's a lot I may never be comfortable with. Like BDSM stuff..." my face felt hot as I explained what I meant.

"Ella, I don't want to do that with you. I like how we are."

"Are you sure? I'm sure you had fantasies or kinks before me..."

He cut me off. "The fans make me do a lot of that stuff in fan service. I associate it with being used. They use me for pleasure."

My heart sank when I remembered how many people must've taken advantage of him like that.

"But with you, it's so much more than that, Ella. I know you haven't had sex before me, but I have looked forward to having someone in my life that I could just be with."

haven't had sex before

I don't know why I haven't distinguished it before in my head. I hadn't had sex before. It didn't count.

I smiled at him goofily.

"What?" he looked amused at my response.

"If the others don't count, then you were my first," I told him, my cheeks turned pink.

"It only counts if you wanted it, baby," Chan explained and held me closer.

"Then you were my first," I smiled at the idea.

He kissed me warmly and sweetly. "And you'll be my last."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

189K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
45.3K 1.8K 111
Han is usually a bit socially awkward and a loner. Despite this, his best friend drags him to the club where he becomes infatuated by a man he meets...
2.1K 62 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
67.4K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates