HER LIGHT

Von Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ Mehr

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt15

6.3K 182 21
Von Delster_thatgirl

LONG CHAPTER!!!😭

SAME DAY
10:22 PM

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

Genesis's POV

keith drove me back home after we stayed at his dads crib for thanksgiving.

"I'm glad you on my pops got along" he looked at me while holding my thighs and holding the steel with the other hand.

"he funny as hell" he's dad kept telling him stories of keithon when he was a little boy🤣.

"dem stories are fake don't believe him"

"the one story when he said he caught you kissing on meka's toys cause you was practising kissing your crush-"

"mane he lying I'm telling you" he chuckled shaking his head. and we both went quiet while youngboy was playing in the background.

Your body, your smile, it mean everything
I should make you everything
I should buy a wedding ring 'fore my time go
I, you should bet on me
Eyes, keep 'em set on me, yeah
You choose, you, you, ooh
Don't decide on me, you could count on me, yeah
'Round I go
Havin' you make me feel like I won the Super Bowl
'Cause you super, super, super, super

I hear keithon singing the lyrics while bopping his head to the beat, I kept thinking about him claiming I was his, did he really mean that?

we arrive at the apartment and I wanted keithon to come stay with me since hope planned a trip to long beach to see her friends for thanks givin.

"keithon"

"wassup?"

"did you really meant what you said?"

"said what?"

"that um.. I was your girl"

"yeah n I mean it" he held my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I wanna be wit you" he slowly bit his bottom lip looking at me with his low rise eyes. I felt goosebumps and my heart was racing.

"I wanna be wit you too" I wrapped my arms around his neck and went in to kiss him on the lips.

does dis mean we official?😝

the kiss then turned passionate and sloppy yet thirsty. he grabbed my neck moving my head back for my access.

I felt his hand travelling travel down there which made my stomach twitch.

he kisses down my neck while rubbing against my clit through my pants. I gasped rolling my eyes at the feeling.

I felt his hands dive in my pants moving his fingers against my clit making me shiver.

"you wet as fuck ma" he spoke deeply in my ear and grinned facing me. he lightly pushed me on the coach and hovered over me kissing my neck gently.

"wait" I stopped him from taking off my pants.

"I'm not ready"

"I know" he said calmly unzipping my pants and I stopped him again.

"I said I'm not ready"

"im not finna do what you think, jus relax" he kissed my lips then continued on taking my jeans off.

I sat there patiently looking at him take off my cotton panties.🧍🏾‍♀️

"stop me if I'm hurting you" he said in my ear with his deep raspy voice and I nodded.

I felt his finger slowly sliding inside me and I gasped from the feeling I wrapped my arms around his neck not wanting him to stop.

"yhu want me to stop?"

"don't stop" I said lowly looking down to my clit to see him adding another finger and fastening his paste.

"keithon- mm" I arched my back while moaning out his name as he moved his fingers up and down while going in and out, maintaining eye contact with me.

"keith I think I'm bout to cum" I spoke lightly feeling an unusual feelin in my stomach.

"hol it" he bit his bottom lip going down to my clit. "fuckk" I moaned out after feeling his mouth sucking on my clit. he held both my thighs while eatin me out, I lifted my head back at the feeling.

"keithon im finna cumm!" I breathed heavily.

"I said hol it ma" he spoke while he was in me and I moaned. his hand travelling up my boob squeezing it gently while the other held my thigh.

"i canttuhh" I felt his tongue going in and out at a fast paste and I couldn't take it.

I found myself squirting all over his face and panted heavily. I felt embarrassed for doing that.

he grinned licking my juice all over his mouth.

"gimmie a kiss" he hovered over me and kissed me lips a couple times.

"lemme get you a towel" he kissed my forehead before going up to look for a towel in my room.
I look down seeing the coach covered in my juice, luckily it was leather so it was easy to wipe off.

-

KEITHON LEE BROONER

keithon POV

me and von finally caught that nigga who be stealing our goods from our hidden factorie, it was well hidden to the point where we were concern on how he found it.

"tell us how you found us" i stood infront of him as he was tired up on a pole.

"ian saying shit!- FUCKK" he yelled after I shot a bullet to his leg.

"come on mane don't make dis shit hard, either you tell us or 5 bullets gon go right up yo skull" von said stirnly.

"IAN SNITCHING MANE FUCK BOTH OF YA- *POW POW POW POW POW*

"why you shot him foe?"

"da nigga pissed me da fuck off"

"he knew shit we don't know" I sucked my teeth.

"stop trippin we can look on his phone foe details" von put his gun back in his pants, we wasn't wrong.

I look foe his phone da was in his pocket and I gave it to von since he know how to hack into devices.

"les get rid of dis body and clean up"

an hour later

von drove on the main road driving to my house to drop me off.

I got a notification saying that blue was on live 20 minutes on instagram, I mugged my face and went straight to her live.

fuck she on live foe?

"y'all I'm finna put da new song from sexyredd" destiny spoke while holding her baby bump, I see von turning his head as soon as he heard her voice then looked back onto the road.

"sexyred dat bitchhhh" Genesis yelled sticking her tongue out.

she high??

"why da fuck gee gee half naked on live?" I scrunched my face seeing ha wear ha black booty shorts and a black crop tee.

"FUCK MY BABY DAD, FUCK MY BABY DAD, FUCK MY BABY DAD IM A FINE ASS BITCH IAN INNA HOUSE SAD, SEXYYY!! FUCK MY BABY DADD" destiny sang throwing her middle fingers up while Genesis was inna back singing along hyping her up.

"fuck they got going on?" von said seeing destiny throwing her ass back onna live. he clenched his jaw sucking his teeth and made a sharp turn going straight to her house.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

genesis's POV

BEND DA ASS OVAA, LET DA COOCHIE BREATHH, SHAKE DA ASS BITCHH, HANDS ON YO KNEES, HANDS ON YO KNEES, HANDS ON YO KNEES, SHAKE DA ASS FOE DRAKE NA SHAKE DA ASS FA ME.

me and destiny both screamed the lyrics throwing our asses back to sexyreddd

@adrien.23 shawty inna black fine😍

@cavy2wavy @adrien.23 I got shawty w da lil bump🤣😍

@curlyhead.ja'myah SHAKE DA ASS😝

@marion is 12AM inna mornin🤦🏽‍♂️

"marion you a hater bye" I rolled my eyes kicking him off my live.

@bonnie78 she got a whole baby n she shakin ass..

"and why your none existent ass on our live bitch get da fuck outta here..bitch ass hoe" destiny mugged reading the comments.

"uhh- gee gee your man jus hopped on this live"

@who.keith gee gee u got 5 seconds to run

"bitch?-" I said confusingly looking around the house, confusenly.

@who.keith 5..

@who.keith 4..

@who.keith 2..

"BITCH RUNN" as destiny yelled the front door slam open and we both scream seeing keithon and von at the door.

we both tried to run upstairs, von pulled destiny's arm while I felt my head being dragged down.

"fuck you shakin yo booty out to niggas foe huh?"  he leaned down to my face while draggin my braids down.

"keithonnn you draggin my hairr"

"look like I giv a fuck bout yo hair gee gee?"

"I jus got them done!!" I yelled and he pulled even tighter.

"KEIITHONN!!"

"lemme catch you shakin was mine on live again gee gee keep fucking playing wimmie bra" he grabs my neck tightly making me look up at him.

"OKAYUHH IM SORRY" I whimpered while holding my braids.

"na turn da shit off" he let me go referring to my phone.

@user887🤣🤣

@curlyhead.ja'myah are y'all okay?😭

@daboydrea shi funny😂😂

@curlyhead.ja'myah I'm calling 911..

@prettybxtchzae I wanna mans like himm😫

I quietly walked over to my phone and ended the live.

TBC

made a lil sexual scene for y'all horny asses🙃

COMMENNNTTT

WE MADE IT TO 3K VIEWSS AHH THANK YALL😭😭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 99.7K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"
1.7M 57.5K 53
"I'm not giving up cause without her..." "What" "Without her I am nothing... I know I did some fucked up shit but me and her ... we inseparable."
un mes juntos Von DYCC

Jugendliteratur

6 0 2
solo seguiré
152 13 5
En la capital de Serbia, Belgrado, ocurrió una tragedia muy significativa, la cual no se contará en este libro ^^, es un mundo muy distinto a lo que...