๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž | หกแต‰แต‰ แถœสฐแต‰แต’โฟแตโปหขแตƒโฟ

By lenywons

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fig... More

cast
๐จ๐ง๐ž โš˜
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ โš˜
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โš˜
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โš˜
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โš˜
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ โš˜
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โš˜
๐ญ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โš˜
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โš˜

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž โš˜

165 7 3
By lenywons

"Are you guys okay?" Coach Kang asked as Gyeong-su assisted me to stand up.

We all only stared at him in silence before Gyeong-su nodded back to him.

"What about you, were you bitten?" Gyeong-su asked as he began walking up to him.

"No, I'm alright." The teacher answered. "Let's block the doors."

Everyone began getting out of their seats and started moving desks and chairs to block the doors. I went over and helped out, ignoring I-sak and On-jo who were standing there with a blank expression.

"Coach Kang.." On-jo started.

"What are you doing? Come help." Coach Kang replied.

"You got bit on your arm!" On-jo shouted as everyone stopped what they were doing.

"I wasn't bitten." Coach Kang replied, stuttering a bit as he pulled his sleeve down.

Coach Kang and I-sak started arguing back and forth while we all just stared in shock.

Coach Kang began walking up to I-sak as we all panicked before his nose started bleeding. He quickly wiped away the blood as he stared at his hand in confusion. Seeing as he was distracted, On-jo went over and threw a backpack his way. I quickly ran over and pulled her back as Coach turned around slowly.

"You fucking bitch." He finally said before raising his hand to hit On-jo before collapsing.

The sight in front of us wasn't something you see everyday. His bones were cracking, his body was twisting, and he started making the weirdest noises.

"This would be a good time to get out of here!" I said, stating the obvious as everyone only watched the man turn.

Before we could do anything though, Coach ran over and bit one of our classmates. Dae-su ran over and picked up Coach in a way where he wouldn't bite him, throwing him somewhere soon after.

"I don't want to die.." Min-ji, the bitten girl said.

Seeing as we needed to get of here like RIGHT NOW, I ran over to the desks and chairs near the doors and began removing them so we could get out sooner.

"Someone come help?" I stated loudly as the boys started keeping hold of now zombie-form Coach Kang.

Na-yeon chose to help for once and ran over to help me remove the chairs and desks. Min-ji began walking over to us, probably to let herself out on her own before she could hurt anyone, but Na-yeon took it the wrong way.

"Get away from me!" Na-yeon yelled as she kicked the almost zombie girl.

I didn't understand why everyone only watched and stared as the girl began to turn. They only waited until she was fully a zombie before beginning to handle her.

Su-hyeok ran over and helped me and Na-yeon, doing a better job at removing the desks and chairs, and yelling for everyone to get out. Everyone began running over to the door as I moved aside so I could be one of the last to leave.

"Let's go, hurry!" I yelled before Su-hyeok could get attacked by the two zombies we were leaving behind. We began running off as he instinctively grabbed my hand, catching up to the group ahead of us.

He let go once more zombies began coming our way, going off to fight them. I checked my pocket and found the knife I got from the cafeteria, going over to the front to kill some zombie ass.

Blood splattered all over my clothes and hands as I constantly stabbed a zombie in their neck. I don't know where the sudden energy came and where my fear went as I continued fighting off some zombies. It was probably the adrenaline that came as I only thought of being able to survive through this monstrosity.

More people, mostly the boys, grabbed windows from the classrooms as they joined the fight.

Cheong-san came over to my side while we were both fighting off the zombies. "I didn't know you could pull off being the hero type in a zombie apocalypse." He said while smiling slightly.

"I didn't know you could pull of being the stubborn type in a zombie apocalypse" I said while shrugging for a short amount of time before stabbing more zombies. "Let's talk later and fight now though, yeah?" I ended our short conversation before I could see his reaction, moving out of the way so Dae-su could place the door as a shield.

"Hey! Get out of the way!" Dae-su shouted as he began running up to where they were once holding off the zombies with windows, a door in his hands.

We began pushing the door with Dae-su as more and more zombies approached the scene.

"Hey, come help!" I yelled over to the group of girls that were standing in the back. We pushed all the way to a staircase so we could find a safe room.

"Upstairs! Go,go!" I yelled while pushing the girls up, following with my knife in my hand so I could stop any zombies that get in our way.

We were getting attacked by zombies from both sides of the hallway. The boys were using their windows to push the zombies from one side and Dae-su and some girls were pushing the door in the other side. We were stuck, the zombies were too strong and the lab room was locked.

We pushed the door more and more as I tried stabbing any zombie in sight. On-jo was able to grab the fire hose and began smashing the lock on the lab door. The door finally opened.

"It's open! Let's go inside, come on!" I yelled out as I took sight of the open door.

We all ran in after pushing the zombies with our make-shift weapons. Dae-su accidentally breaking one of the windows while throwing his door.

We all sat down as we calmed ourselves down. Not much time went by, actually only a few seconds, before a bloody hand reached from the broken window and grabbed Dae-su's face.

"Oh shit!" He yelled out as Joon-yeong went over to help with a fire extinguisher. He only broke another window, though.

"Block it with the table!" Cheong-san yelled while a table was brought over, being placed on the windows. Wu-jin sat down to hold the table back as they placed chairs over the spots the table couldn't cover.

"Give me the phone, i'll call again!" Na-yeon said to On-jo.

"Sorry.. I lost it." On-jo replied with as I remembered my phone in my pocket. I felt my pocket, it was still there.

"How could you lose it!" Na-yeon yelled back, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Who cares? We have a safe room now, let's secure it before anything else happens." Gyeong-su said, trying to stop her shouts.

"Like you can talk!" Na-yeon began speaking again. "If you had blocked the door the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us!" She said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah because you started arguing with him." I snapped back while she only ignored my comment.

"We almost died because of you." She ended her statement with.
༺❤︎︎༻

➤ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
sorry for the very very late updates guys😓 more soon though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 218 14
this is an all of us are dead x reader fan fiction :)) the main love interest is Cheong-san!! "seriously..a zombie apocalypse? great" y/n sighs...
77.5K 2.3K 45
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ›โ› IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. โœโœ โ–ฐโ–ฐ All Of Us Are Dead โ–ฐโ–ฐ Status _ Completed...
119K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
95.8K 4.2K 28
A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the world. They can kill themselves by just...