Rose's Swan

By Libby_the_survivor

Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement!
Announcement!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEW MOON
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Eclipse
Chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Breaking Dawn Part 1
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Breaking Dawn Part 2
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.7K 156 6
By Libby_the_survivor

Josie wanted to say that curiosity killed the cat, but she knew how the saying ended with satisfaction bringing the cat back.

Even though Josie doesn't know how that could be possible. Unless there was a thing known as vampire cats.

Immortal cats?

Josie shook her head, she was getting lost in her thoughts and honestly, the last time she did that, she learnt that she spent hours thinking about non-important things that made her mind so loops around her thoughts.

Now, where was she again?

Oh right, the cat analogy that she just didn't know how it worked.

Bella was a nightmare.

Not literally, but you know what she meant.

The girl was very curious about how Edward saved her.

She grew even more curious when Carlisle tried to cover it up, and again, with Rosalie going to the hospital and arguing with both Carlisle and Edward, with Bella catching them, her curiosity grew even more.

Josie honestly did not know how that was possible, but it happened, somehow.

Josie knew from the moment she was reborn that Bella would annoy her to no end.

Josie loved her twin very dearly, but sometimes she wanted to just smash her head into the wall and shut her up by knocking her out.

Now you may be wondering, hey Josie, why don't you just compel her to forget?

Well, then Josie would reply with "oh, how stupid of me, how could I not think of that... Oh wait, I did, and it didn't work!" Josie would say that very sarcastically to whoever asked that very stupid question.

Of course it was the first thing she tried.

After all, there was no reason for Bella to know about the supernatural.

If Josie has it her way, she'd graduate school, go on vacation, and then randomly die in some horrifically gruesome way and have a closed casket funeral leaving her mortal life behind and joining Rosalie in their new life together forever.

But no...

Bella just had to be the only person that Josie couldn't compel.

Josie has read a lot of books since she was reborn to know that this could only mean one thing.

Fate has given Bella that stupid plot armor that every main character had.

I mean, how could Percy Jackson survive all of that crazy shit he did if not for him being the main character?

Or Harry Potter for that matter?

The answer was simply because they were the main character and were needed on some type of crazy adventure where their life would be in jeopardy mode times than they could count until something huge happened and they defeated the big bad.

Now, Josie didn't like her older sister getting closer to her secret.

But she now knew that it was inevitable.

Bella would find out, one way or another.

And judging by Edward dropping freaking hints left and right for her to pick up on, trying to be a sneaky motherfucker that he was, she'd end up finding out sooner rather than later.

Honestly, Josie gave her maybe a week or two before she figured it out.

Fate really liked to test her patience.

Josie knew that she would never have a normal life.

I mean, that was never in the cards when she fell in love with a girl in a society where that type of relationship was considered a sin and even a crime where the punishment was death.

Homosexuality was a sin back then, and even to this day, people still believe that it was a sin.

I mean, you couldn't legally marry a person of the same gender in a lot of areas around the world.

Only few countries and states allowed this type of marriage.

Something that Josie didn't like.

Society was surely changing, it was just changing very slowly.

She thought that by the time the 2000's hit that they'd have flying cars and equal rights for people of color, and hopefully no one would look at a same sex relationship with anger and disgust.

Whilst she didn't get the flying cars, and even though racism is still a problem, she did get the equal rights for people of color and not everyone looked at same sex relationships with disgust.

In fact, people who were in the lgbtq+ community were even more open about their sexuality and relationships.

Something that Josie was very excited to see.

So of course she'd never have a normal life, she was a hybrid of course. The only one of her kind.

But she'd hoped that Bella and her father and mother Charlie and Renee would have a normal life.

Whilst Charlie and Renee seemed to both have normal lives, Bella seemed on her way to having the supernatural crash into her life.

Josie was not sure if she was ready for her sister to find out about her hybrid status, or even her unique connection to Rosalie.

The supernatural has been her world, and her world alone since she was born again.

Bella would never be able to understand her love of Rosalie.

Not even Rosalie's vampire siblings and parents could understand their love.

And they all were mates.

Something about their rebirths as Josie wanted to put it, had changed their love on a fundamental level.

They felt connected in a deeper way than they ever had before.

It was like they were one person.

There was just no other way of putting it.

Whenever they were away from each other, it was like their souls cried out for one another.

The further they were away from each other, the less emotions they showed.

They couldn't feel without each other.

Ever since they reconnected, they haven't been able to stay away from each other for very long.

Honestly, Rosalie lasted two hours away from Josie on their first day, any longer than that and the two went stir crazy.

Josie forgot to do basic things like eat or sleep without Rosalie.

It was like the two shut down.

Carlisle had tested this by having Rosalie stay in his office, and having Josie sat in the living room.

At first, the two were okay.

They were distracted by different things.

For Rosalie it had been medical books, and for Josie it had been video games, she was playing with Jasper, Emmett, and Caroline.

They were playing Mario kart.

The longer the two were away from each other, the less they seemed to function.

At first they were fine, they were engaged with their distractions, but it seemed that the longer they were away from each other, the less they engaged in their distractions.

Until finally Josie had cried out in pain clutching her chest, grey veins sprouted over her body and it seemed as if the life was draining out of her quickly.

The whole Cullen Clan was shocked by this.

Rosalie was banging on the locked door.

Feral growls and snarls were escaping oour of her mouth and when Carlisle unlocked the door Rosalie sped towards Josie and held her towards her chest.

Purring as Josie seemed to come back to life.

Carlisle was fascinated and scared of the implications of this experiment.

He asked the other Cullen kids to make sure to watch for the signs of the two being separated so that Rosalie nor Josie felt that pain again.

Seeing the girl they'd quickly come to see as family literally being drained of life the longer her mate was away from her was horrifying and something they never wanted to see again.

They wondered why it happened of course, but they'd never test that theory ever again.

It was detrimental to both of their health and no matter how curious the matter was, they'd never want to repeat the experiment even with the curiosity behind the reasoning for their reactions.

They just knew that the two had a very complicated and unique mate bond and that the two needed each other to remain calm and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 368 27
Althea is a genius, who moved to Forks, Washington from France after witnessing the death of her mother to live with her step-father and step-brother...
102K 3.5K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
353K 8.7K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
151K 4.9K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...