INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š7》

828 66 12
By Diauthorgeorgia

I don't normally offer drive to stranger but since my good friend asked and I have been checking her out and with her fierce personality have me thinking she is the perfect specie I should take my revenge on.

The thoughts of luring a female into my charms and broke her heart have never come across my mind until Indiana trampled over my heart.

With this game I am planning will surely keep me distracted and keep my mind off of her. I wonder if I will be successful with this fierce woman here.

At first I wanted to report her to Chris to teach her a lesson for her rude behavior but then the idea of making her my target pops inside of my mind.

A sneaky grin plays on my lips as I lead her to my car, I opened my side of the car and pushed my head inside to clear the passenger seat so she can sit.

"Di door open" I looked up at her still standing there as if she wants me to open the door for her.

That's old Sanjay... Yes over the weekend mi change..

"mi neva ask" Her smart mouth say and I have the urge to tell her fi no bother come in a me car.

She open up the door and enter then close my car door a little too damn hard which have me staring at her hard.

"a nuh old car enu miss so yuh neva affi slam di door suh hard" I spoke as I reverse out of the parking lot.

"Yuh cuda fool mi" She grumbled as she flicked her phone out.

a ole shi a call mi baby when shi a walk... shi have wah coming for her mon...

let mi try be nice..

After minutes of silence and I reached the stopped light, I looked over at her busy typing away on her phone. She's a beautiful young lady just need to drop her damn rotten attitude, it really ruin her beauty.

"Where in Kendal yuh live?" I asked her.

"New Kendal road, yuh can leave me at the entrance" She replied without looking up from her phone.

"Chris asked me to drop you at your house and mi nah lef yuh a road" I told her.

The light turn green and I drive off...

"hmmhmm mi will tell yuh wen fi stop" she finally look up from her phone.

"So what's your name?" I asked trying to make small conversation before asking for her digits.

If shi ago give mi becaz shi renk..

She hissed her teeth lowly and ignored me.

"so yuh nah ansa mi?" I asked and again she remain silent.

One thing wid mi, mi easy fi shame and mi mad fi lef har a road wid har stinking attitude..

I turned the music up since she decide not to speak to me and press my foot down on the accelerator once I reach on the highway. The car's moving at 120speed and I over take everything I can so I can quickly let this woman out of my car.

"Mi a beg yuh tek time drive wid mi Sir" She spoke.

"Neva know yuh mouth a wuk" I said as I cut my speed to turn into Kendal.

"Mi not even ago ansa yuh" she then turned back to her phone.

From how her fingers are sliding across the screen it's like she is having an texting argument with someone and she hissed her teeth every minute. When I reached at the entrance of her community, I reached for my bag on the back seat and placed it between my legs.

I don't keep my gun far away from me when I am at certain place and the place dark like JPS short of street light and she did want me leave her off so she one walk come down this dark place.

"You can leave me here" She said.

"A here so yuh live?" I asked as I looked over at the small broad shop at the front of a vintage house.

"how that be yuh bizniz sir, juss stop the car nuh" She rudely said and I did stop the car.

"How much yuh get pay fi be so fucking renk?" I was loosing patience of being nice to this woman.

She pull the car door and place one of her foot outside before turning to look at me.

"Thank you and mi name Kacian hope dhat full yuh belly" she then slide out of the car and close the door.

I watched as she walked further down the road where a black car is parked up. As she get closer to it a male figure get out of the car and lean against it. To make sure she is safe, I stay on a little longer until I see her stop infront of the guy and they starts talking.

I drive off after..

_______________________

In a long time It's the first I am feeling away for insulting someone. I mean this guy doesn't know me but he take the time out to assist me home and all I did was giving him attitude even when he wants to have a peaceful conversation with me.

What Jamar did to me just let me take that anger out on every man and then wonder what's wrong with me for not being in a relationship when I scare these nigga off with my attitude.

As I walked down the lane to my house, I see Jamar exit his vehicle and leaned against it with his arms fold over his chest looking at me.

Mi neva see a next man misearble so, juss a text down me phone bout weh mi deh... Jesas

"Wapm?" I greeted as I come infront of him.

I then hear the car drive off behind us.

"Who dhat drop you off?" Jamar asked in a serious tone.

A couldn't me Jamar a asked dhat... like the one fuck get to him head so him think him have rite fi question me.

Yuh know mi nah ansa him though..

"Weh Talia?" I ignored his question.

"Mi nuh ask yuh sumpm, mi seh a which man dhat drop yuh off?" He got even louder.

"Jamar how dhat a yuh bizniz, mi and yuh deh?  NO, so nuh fucking question me" I snapped at him.

"how yuh mean no question yuh so mi affi have Talia in a night cold because yuh out wid man and talk bout ya work late" he snapped back at me.

"Jamar mi nuh need to explain mi self to yuh, give mi Talia mek mi gwan becaz yuh muss a think true we fuck, mi obligated to yuh" I hissed my teeth and walk to the back door to open it.

"Touch mi car and si if me no buss yuh lip" He threathen.

"Go buss yuh nurse gyal lip" I hissed my teeth and grabbed the car handle but released it quickly when I feel the stinging sensation on my lips.

"Pussyole weh mi seh"

"Dranco!" I groaned in pain as I hold on to lips that he used his phone to hit.

Tears spring into my eyes as I feel my lips and look at my hand to see any sign of blood and when I did, I looked up at Jamar with flame in my eyes. I dropped my bag to the ground and charge on his but him being stronger and bigger than me, he pushed me off him with ease.

"look how yuh buss mi fucking lip dutty dwag" I screamed at him.

"Humble yuh likkle self Kacian becaz yuh know mi wei fuck yuh up" He threathen.

"Gi mi, mi pickney mek mi gwan a mi yaad" I said picking my bag up.

"GI yuh wich pickney, gwan back a yuh man, yuh think ya carry me dwata round no bbc man" He argued back.

selfish dwag... how him bring har round him dutty nurse gyal..

"mi not even a argue wid yuh enu" I said before pushing pass him to open the car door but he keeps pushing me off.

"Mi nah ramp enu Jamar, gimmi, mi pickney" I makes attempts to open the door but he keeps pushing me off.

I sink my teeth into his chest which leaves him crying out in agony, I tried to reach to his testicles but he grabbed my hand and my throat and lean me up against his car while squeezing the living hell out of me.

"Yuh wah mi kill yuh pussyole?" His murderous eyes tells how evil he is.

"Wah gwan yasso... yow leggo di ooman yuth" I hear my step father voice.

He pushed Jamar off me and I fall to the ground coughing rapidly. Jamar jumped into his car and drive off with my baby.

I cried so hard and as much as I hate my step father, I allowed him to help me inside. Even though I am feeling physical pain, it didn't hurt as much as not sleeping with my daughter tonight and what hurt even more is the text Jamar sent me then blocked me.

Talia Father: Try no call mi bbc phone enu gyal because yuh nah get back mi dwata and mi nah allow yuh fi live nuh dutty life round mi pickney...

_______________________________________________

THANK FOR READING..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...
157K 13.6K 69
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...