Jeffbarcode (offset)

Od Lazy_Project

Jeffbarcode are co stars in the the hit tv show kinnporsche as Kim and Porchay but what if there friendship t... Viac

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chatper 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chatper 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
note
note
chapter 12
chapter 13~
chapter 14
NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chatper 19
note
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
news
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARCODE!!
chatper 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
note...
chapter 32
chapter 33
note
chapter 34
question
chapter.
chapter~

chapter!

276 15 2
Od Lazy_Project

Jeff

When I saw his tears on stage I felt my heart sink I didn't want to leave him behind but I had to follow my dreams.

I thought it would be the last time I ever or would ever see those eyes.

Dancing on the stage with hundreds watching I felt like the music was following me. Everyone and everything could not hide those eyes.

His eyes as pure as a puppy and his smile as bright as the sun. A face I could never forget.

At that moment it felt like I was singing just for him. But my voice was just made for him.

I reach my hand out to the crowd all cheering but the only face I see is his. The only hand I want reaching out is his.

I feel the sweat down my face and I feel the heat of the moment. I close my eyes to take a breath and then .. he disappeared.

Not a single face in that crowd was as bright as his and not a single hand was as soft as his.

I wish I could have run off that stage and say I love you. But Barcode isn't mine and I know that. But sometimes I like to imagine he was mine.

I hope all my songs will always lead him to me. I know it's selfish but for once let me have what I want.

Like a dream on loop I still hope I can dream of you every night. Every night I will wait for you like you did for me.

- Stream barcodes new song on Spotify:

» ไม่อยากจะฟันดี (NO MORE DREAMS)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

229K 7.8K 36
Kim: Just because I call you my baby doesn't mean I wont fuck you like a slut. Porchay: *with a smirk* I dare you to. 5 years after the fight of the...
10.7K 728 33
When the rising Rockstar, Wik, was spotted in the company of a younger boy named Porchay, widespread speculation gripped social media, casting a shad...
86.1K 2.1K 18
I do not own characters or any parts of KinnPorsche! This is a fanfic to ease my KimChay mind. I will delete this story if contacted by the rightful...
75.1K 3.3K 20
Barcode is 17 years old, he have the opportunity of his life, he'll be one of the main character of a great successful BL, being romantically partner...