Soul Secrets (very slow updat...

By Kayla_Riya

Fate decides my future, but I decide the present. - - - - - "Why are you so cold Carson?" He whispered, his g... More

Dedication
Playlist + Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three

Introduction

19 8 0
By Kayla_Riya

Hello there!

 We'd like to thank you all for choosing our book, yes oursRiya_Maharaj and I came up with the idea of this book, and here we are, both combining our ideas and writing this book which we hope to be amazing.

We hope you guys enjoy this book, and don't be shy to leave to comment your thoughts. Your appropriately kind criticism is much appreciated.

Also, if you all would like, check out our main accounts and please, support our works there too: Kayla_Morrison and Riya_Maharaj.

Thank you for your time, let's get into the story now, shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 96.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
416K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...