๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ (Walker Scobell)

By Schoolbellismine

In which a daughter of a famous actor goes into the acting world, and meets her soulmate. Walker Scobell x OC... More

Lover
From The Start
It's Nice to Have a Friend
If This Was A Movie
Enchanted
Wildest Dreams
The "Rumors" Arc: Info
Popular
Because I "Liked" a Boy
Slut!
In My Mind
Is it Over Now?
The "Falling" Arc: Info
Paper Rings
I Fell In Love In October
the 1...?
she's all i wanna be
happier
jealousy, jealousy
Faceclaims!!
get him back!

Cardigan

189 2 0
By Schoolbellismine

The days passed, and so did the scenes. I shot 6 more scenes, and the movie started coming together. It was Saturday now, and I had been on call with a friend from school back home. She had helped me pick my outfit and now we were talking about the cast.

"So," she started, obviously wrapped in her blanket. "Who's going with y'all?"

"Just us teenagers! The adults shoot on Saturdays, so they have to stay today," I said, putting my hair into french braids.

"Ok, so that's Momona, Walker, and Cailey right?"

"Lele, you're asking too many questions today. Why? I asked, bringing a coil from each side of my head to curl.

"I'm just asking because I wanna follow them... and maybe steal any pictures with you in them." I sighed, remembering she knows about my dad, but not the situation.

"So here's the thing," I started, finishing my hair. "They can't post me until the teaser comes out. Because of the questions and all that."

"Really?" she asked. "That's stupid."

"You forget that no one knows my dad has a kid that he's hidden from the public basically," I remind her, making sure my outfit didn't get messed up from moving around. I had picked a flowery cardigan, putting it over a tucked in white long sleeve top. The jeans are just plain. Both Lele and I agreed I looked nice.

"Well, have fun! Any pictures you take, I want," she said, shuffling in her bed.

"You know it. Talk to you later, Lele." I hung up and noticed the notifications I had from Momona and the others in the group chat.

~~

Today 4:46

Mo
I'm not getting any older people!!
Hurry up, the trailer's getting too cozy
I'm not gonna wanna leave

Cailey
be right there!

Walking W
running late on purpose now

Today 5:27

Mo
Okay, y'all need to hurry up!!
I want pictures

Walking W
you have more than enough pictures of me
leave me alone

Jade
i don't trust any pictures y'all take
where are we meeting up again

~~

I walked out my trailer and locked it, meeting up with Walker. He was near my trailer, so I decided to just walk with him. He was wearing a short sleeve in 64 degrees, and he seemed to be playing it off as warm. Whatever. Not my problem, I wore long sleeves.

Whenwe finally made it to Mo's, she dragged us in, and took in the outfits. "Walker, you're going to freeze when the sun goes down," she chuckled, zipping her little leather jacket.

"Leave me alone. I'll be fine. I'm from Pennsylvania, this is nothing." I rolled my eyes and left him alone.

"I'm driving," Cailey said,jingling her car keys. As the only 16 year-old between us, she had been given a small car too. She was only allowed to drive between a 10 mile radius alone though. "Let's go!"

"Shotgun!" I yelled, smirking as Mo's face fell into a pout. We piled out of Momona's trailer, waiting for her to lock the door, and made our way. Cailey didn't hit anything, much to our relief, and everyone was having fun singing some random songs on a pop music playlist. When she parked, Momona made me take a group selfie(or better said, a bunch of them, since she made us do a plethora of poses) and then we piled out. It was just like the fair from back home. Crazy rides that threw you in the air, bunch of carnival games. "Guys, I need yall to make sure I don't spend too much money on this," I warned, knowing I would spend at least a hundred bucks on this.

"You'll be fine," Cailey reassured me. "Now what's first?"

~~

We went on a simple ride first, the tilted spinning teacups. I remember passing out temporarily (like I always have) and then waking up to scream and get the adrenaline out. It was a nice way to start the afternoon. As we went on, we kept splitting up into groups depending on who wanted to go on which ride. I wanted to go on slingshot, but Mo was too scared and Cailey wanted to make sure she wasn't alone, leaving me and Walker alone. We decided to go in line and wait.

"So how are your scenes going? We have a couple together coming up," Walker said, breaking our silence.

"They're going good! We don't reshoot a lot of them," I reply, pocketing my phone and glasses. "I try to pretend I'm running lines with my dad sometimes." Walker laughs at this.

"Did you really act like you were in the scene with your dad?" he asks. I nod, moving forward as the line progresses.

"Yeah, he taught me how from a small age," I told him. "Whenever he came home, I would run lines with him."

"Did you go with him when he was shooting scenes?" he asked, moving with me now. "Like, when he shot Narcos and all those things?"

"You know abou-" I start, then go to answer his question. "No, I think I stayed with a nanny or something. I can't remember ever going on a set before these weeks."

"What about your mom?" Damn. I should've known it would've gotten to this question.

"Um, I never met my mom," I tell him, reaching the next three in the line. "My dad told me it was a result of a one-night thing they had. She never wanted me, so she gave me to my dad. And my dad has worked harder ever since."

"Damn," he said, letting it sit. We reached the front and the bouncer recognized Walker, smiling and waving. He just waved back uncomfortably then looked at me. I remember what Bella said about staying neutral and knew that's what he was trying to do. When it was our turn, we got on the ride next to each other. It pulled back and shot into the air according to what we saw. So when the ride pulled back, my face went white as my mind started racing. But it was fine because as soon as it shot in the air, I let out a shriek and looked at the view, which seemed so busy from up here. I looked at Walker, who was still screaming as we went down, and calmed down when we went up and down again. And again. When we finally got off, we laughed about it and went to meet the girls.

"Was that Walker screaming like a little girl?" Mo snickered, arm wrapped around Cailey.I nodded and we all burst out laughing as we made our way to the Ferris Wheel. The sun was going to go down any second now and couples were lining up. I rolled my eyes as I noticed the line had grown by a lot now. "Ok, so who's going with who?" Mo asked, phone being prepared for more photos.

"I'll go with Cailey?" I said, since I had already spent time with Walker, and I knew Mo and Walker hadn't hung out much since we started shooting. Walker looked at Momona and shrugged. Momona nodded and took one more selfie of us together before we each sat on our respective holder thingies.

"So what's going on?" Cailey asked, seemingly trying to avoid looking past me. Maybe she was scared of heights?

"Nothing much. Are you doing okay?" I asked, trying to calm her down.

"Not a big fan of heights," she said, looking down at the floor now.

"It's not that high," I said, knowing we weren't fully at the top yet. "Maybe 6 feet off the ground. You'll be okay, and when we reach the top, we can take some pictures."  She smiled at me, still cautious to not peer over the edge much. It took a couple of minutes before we did reach the top, and the sun left us with a group of red and  orange streaks in the sky. Me and Cailey took a couple of pictures facing the sunset and doing funny poses. Momona and Walker were in the carrier above us now, and I saw Mo's phone leaning over the barrier. The camera flashed and I stuck my tongue out at her, rolling my eyes. Cailey seemed more comfortable now that we were going down, and when we got off, she went off quickly. I chuckled and we waited for Mo and Walker. It was only a minute or so until they got down. We decided it was time for games. Momona and I decided to go play some of the games until it was about time to close.

"Okay, I've lost too many games to you. No mercy," she warned, putting her game face on. I grinned as we went to a challenge that involved us filling a tank with water. I struggled gaining control of the water gun for the first seconds, but in the end, I came in second. Some other kid won first. We then went to the balloon darts, where I won a huge rainbow kitty plush. I decided to play one last game, which was this hammer one.

"Bet I can get the thing higher than you!" I chapped her, paying for the hammer. She nodded and mouthed "You're on" before paying for being next. With a swing forward then over my head, my swing only gave me a 324 score out of 1000. I chuckled as I handed it to Momona and she swung. "Less, less, less!" I chanted and she brought it down, revealing her score of 319. Close enough. We laughed it off as we went to find Walker and Cailey. They were eating some food from a stand. We walked over, and I hit my new plushie on their heads.

"Rude!" Cailey said, laughing. Walker grabbed a fry from his plate and threw it at me. They ate more of their food. "Hey, grab something to eat so we can go home. We got recognized earlier and don't want to risk getting caught by paparazzi this late." I chose a cheesesteak and Mo picked a pizza slice. As we waited for our food, I saw Walker covering his arms and shivering slightly. I was fine with my long sleeve and cardigan. But I was a nice person.

"Want my cardigan?" I offered, already unbuttoning it. He tried saying no, but I gave him a look, and he grabbed it.

"I told you so," Momona chimed in, wiping her mouth. I finished my cheesesteak and cleared up. And at 9:04 PM, the four of us walked out of the fair and into Cailey's car, making our way back on set.

~~

We decided to have another movie night and sleepover. This time, I brought my charger and pillows so I could take the floor. We picked two movies to watch. I watched them on the bed, this time with Cailey, and also played a quiet round of UNO with her. It wasn't long before we all fell asleep, Momona and Cailey in their same spots as last time, and I slept on the floor, leaving Walker with the bed. I had a long week in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 93 14
HIATUS (continuing on Mar 31st) หšห–๐“ขึดเป‹๐Ÿฆขหšโ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž.โž Walke...
6.5K 92 16
๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ? -ห‹ห เผปโ˜†เผบ หŽหŠ- ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 155 21
American actor, Walker Scobell, finally gets to film a movie with his friend, famous Aliona Vera Bellerose, Marvel star. The story of two Californi...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...