'~Danganronpa male scenarios~'

By 2another_girl

(Note that this book might be abandoned, don't say I didn't warn you!!) Some character's won't be written bec... More

└Y/N┘

Rules and announcements!!!

6 0 0
By 2another_girl

Hii, I just have a few rules and announcements that I want to point out before I start the book. . .

1. You're not going to find, and I'm not going to put cursing nor smut.
2. Depending on if I can find a scenario for them or not, if not, I won't put the character. Maybe some characters might be added, maybe not.
3. I'd rather not have any cursing or smut in the comments as well (I'll delete comments that put these).
4. You can always ask for requests for scenarios! Depending on if I can find an idea for your choice scenario, I'll put it or not.
5. Please don't bully nor judge each other in the comments (Idk if this happens though), everyone has their own opinions.
6. (Sorry but y/n is going to be a girl).
7. You can always ask me if something is wrong with a character's personality or of their traits, and I'll fix it up if I can.

I'll probably add more rules if I find something wrong with the way this book is.

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.2K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
239K 23.6K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...