ENTWINED LOVE

By authortany

Shanaya Mittal, a beautiful and ambitious English literature student at Delhi University, who hides a fearful... More

Preface.
A Gratitude.
Dedication.
Characters.
1. Clashing Paths.
2. Forced Alliance.
3. Into The Unknown.

Copy Rights.

102 10 0
By authortany

Entwined Love Ⓒ︎ copyright Author Tanishka.
All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, otherwise without written permission from the publisher.

It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The characters, names and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events localities is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 456K 59
BOOK 1 OF THE 'It's Just Business' SERIES Sam Anderson, CEO of Anderson's Corporation is a tough, straightforward, serious man who only speaks the la...
1M 62.9K 54
Carter thought he knew what he was getting into when he was hired as the secretary to cutthroat CEO Faith Becker. Romance may not have been on the ag...
4.4M 123K 39
"I wanna kill you.." He whispered huskily. "I dare you" I said. Seventeen year old Sonee rave win's a contest to go stay at Dracula's castle for two...
628K 27.1K 109
Paris Wills is a dreamer. His father always said he got it from his mom, an artist who was unlike any other. Her virtue was painting, and Paris' is p...