FIFTY SHADES OF KAPOOR | 18+

By helltheories

Smut Smut Smut - Warning Tripti Dimri, a determined and bright graduate armed with a degree in Computer Scie... More

π“œπ“». π“šπ“ͺ𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓻
π•Ώπ–π–Š π•΄π–“π–™π–Šπ–—π–›π–Žπ–Šπ–œ
𝕸𝖗.𝕢𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖔𝖗 π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–†π–Žπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π•Ύπ–šπ–Ÿπ–ž
π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆
Good News !!!

𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲

2.7K 7 0
By helltheories

"It's been a month since I've been here. I think I should just go back," Tripti said, glancing out of the café window, where raindrops traced their paths down the glass pane.

"You're worrying too much; that's the problem here," Hailee said, nonchalantly sipping her coffee. The steam curled around her face, giving an air of calm indifference.

"I just don't want to be a burden for you," Tripti confessed, her eyes nervously flitting around the quaint coffee shop, adorned with vintage posters and the hum of soft jazz in the background.

"Oh, come on. I'm glad that you're here with me. You have no idea how hard it is for me. After you came, I just don't feel lonely," Hailee shared, her fingers idly tapping on the porcelain coffee cup.

"Lonely?" Tripti asked, raising an eyebrow. "What about your boyfriend?" Tripti inquired again, her gaze searching for any hint of emotion in Hailee's expression.

"Oh, him. I'm going to break up with him," Hailee declared, her voice matter-of-fact. The cafe's atmosphere seemed to shift, and the murmur of surrounding conversations paused for a beat.

"What? You guys seem pretty okay together," Tripti remarked, her surprise evident in the furrow of her brow.

"Well, there's no problem between us, and it's clearly just sexual. There's nothing in my heart for him, and I'm getting bored," Hailee explained, her gaze fixed on a distant point as if searching for answers.

"We're drifting away from the actual issue here. I want a job. I graduated a year ago, and I couldn't find anything. Dad's calling me back to join our family business, and I hate it," Tripti expressed, her fingers absentmindedly tracing patterns on the table.

"Well, your family business isn't that bad, to be honest," Hailee offered, her eyes assessing Tripti's reaction.

"Hailee," Tripti called in disbelief, her tone a mix of frustration and surprise.

"Alright, alright... I can understand what you're saying," Hailee said, glancing at the waiter and signaling him for the check. She left a generous tip with a playful wink, and the waiter responded with a grateful smile.

"I'm tired, Hailee. I need something this week, or I won't be able to deny Dad's call," Tripti said, her shoulders slumping as if carrying the weight of her dilemma.

Hailee took the check, gave a nod of acknowledgment to the waiter, and winked again. "Hailee, are you even listening to me?" Tripti asked, her eyes pleading for attention.

"Of course, I am," Hailee replied, standing up. They both walked out of the cafe, the door chiming softly behind them.

"Just wait; I'm going to find you something worthy," Hailee promised as they strolled down the rain-dappled streets, umbrellas bobbing in a sea of hurried pedestrians.

"If you chose fashion design with me, you'd be doing designing with me. But you chose industrial design; it's such a competitive field, as they say," Hailee observed, her steps purposeful yet unhurried.

"I liked it-the product designing sector. But I just hate it now," Tripti confessed, her voice carrying a mix of nostalgia and disappointment.

"Don't worry. We'll find something here for sure; this is New York," Hailee assured, looking at the big banner ad in the city square, raindrops glistening on her dark hair.

"Today's the launching of Light Year One," Hailee mentioned, a spark of excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah, saw some reel on Instagram. The features looked cool, but look at that design; it's just so off," Tripti commented, her gaze fixed on the futuristic billboard as they continued walking.

"Oh, come on, girl. The design looks absolutely fire," Hailee said, her enthusiasm infectious as they ventured further into the vibrant cityscape, where the lights of New York shimmered in the drizzling rain.

"So... What do you think about Light Year?" Hailee asked.

"Well, I don't think that it's gonna be that much of a hit," Tripti said, her voice tinged with skepticism, her steps deliberate on the glistening pavement. Puddles reflected the city lights, creating a kaleidoscope beneath their feet.

"Why do you think that?" Hailee asked, genuinely curious, the glow of the street lamps casting shadows on her face.

"Because the guy's trying to become the new Elon Musk. People are gonna celebrate, but then it's gonna be forgotten," Tripti explained, her gaze drifting to the illuminated storefronts that lined the wet streets.

"You just hate QuantumTech, don't you?" Hailee suggested, a playful smirk on her face.

"No, I don't. I think they're brilliant. The CEO, RK, he's brilliant, despite the fact that I don't like his attitude towards women," Tripti admitted, her fingers nervously playing with the edges of her jacket.

"Oh, I think it's sexy that he's like that," Hailee said with a mischievous grin, "And he's so hot, he can just lift me with one hand. Hands? Those are cannons."

"Just shut up, Lee," Tripti said, rolling her eyes. "I hate the fact that my best friend is falling for this fake Sigma sh*t."

"So you won't join Quantum Tech if you got a chance?" Hailee probed, her eyes narrowing as she leaned in.

"I would, not because of him, but because I deserve to be there," Tripti asserted, her voice carrying determination.

Hailee stopped walking, the cityscape behind them bathed in a soft glow. "Show me your phone," she demanded.

"Why?" Tripti asked, handing over her phone. The ambient noise of the city enveloped them.

"What phone is this?" Hailee inquired, her eyes scrutinizing the device.

"R31," Tripti replied, her fingers absently playing with the edges of her jacket.

"Quantum R31 2022... Why did you buy it?" Hailee asked, examining the sleek design in her hands.

"Because at that moment, this was the best flagship phone, best camera and processor," Tripti explained, her eyes following the rain trails on the window of a nearby store.

"And I'm still using my iPhone 15. Who's laughing now?" Hailee said, laughing, the sound echoing in the confined space between the buildings.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tripti asked as they continued walking through the wet streets, the reflections of city lights dancing on the rain-drenched pavement.

They reached the apartment building, the lobby's warm lights welcoming them as they walked inside, through the dimly lit corridor.

"It means, you hate the creator and use his best creation," Hailee teased, her voice carrying a lightness that contradicted the weight of their conversation.

They both stepped into the lift, its soft hum adding to the background melody of their dialogue.

"I don't hate him; I'm just saying I hate most of his opinions on women. He literally said he hates feminism," Tripti clarified, the lift's gentle movement accompanying their descent.

"At this point, I hate it too," Hailee admitted, her gaze fixed on the blinking buttons.

"Why?" Tripti asked, a note of confusion in her voice, the subtle tension between them growing.

"I'm so tired of this work. I just wanna sit at home and eat something while my man works for me," Hailee said, her tone reflecting weariness, the expressions on their faces subtly changing in the confined space.

Tripti's expression changed, the seriousness returning. "I hate the way you're saying it. The problem is you don't have a vision," Tripti said, the tension palpable between them.

The lift opened, and both walked out, turning right towards the first door of their apartment, the soft glow revealing the weariness in their eyes as they continued their conversation through the dimly lit corridors.

"Okay, woman of vision, let me just sleep now," Hailee said, her tone a blend of exhaustion and playfulness, as she tossed her umbrella into the stand by the entrance.

Tripti hesitated for a moment before joining Hailee in the living room, their conversation lingering in the air like a delicate mist. The soft hum of the city beyond their windows acted as a distant melody, a reminder of the urban world they were part of.

"Hailee," Tripti began, her expression thoughtful, "I get that you're tired, but you shouldn't settle for a life without purpose. You're more than someone's partner; you've got dreams, talents, and the capacity to achieve whatever you set your mind to."

Hailee flopped onto the couch, her tired eyes meeting Tripti's. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. But sometimes it just feels like the world's spinning too fast, and I'm struggling to catch up."

Tripti took a seat beside her, the worn fabric of the couch yielding slightly. "I get it. It's tough. But settling for comfort won't bring you happiness in the long run. You're capable of more than you think. If you're not satisfied with where you are, change it."

Hailee let out a sigh, her gaze fixed on the rain-streaked window. "You always bring this motivational speaker vibe when I'm just trying to chill."

Tripti chuckled. "I'm serious, Lee. Remember why we moved to the city? To chase our dreams, not to succumb to the monotony of a routine."

Hailee's exhaustion was momentarily replaced by a glimmer of contemplation. "Yeah, I guess. Maybe I need a change, too."

Tripti smiled, recognizing a spark of inspiration in her friend's eyes. "Exactly! Now, let's shake things up. Tomorrow, we'll explore new opportunities. Who knows, we might stumble upon something that reignites that fire in you."

"Look who's all motivated right now." Hailee said with a playful smile, "You were talking about going back."

Tripti settled on the couch. "Yeah, I know it's easy to motivate others, but it's a humanly urge to judge and motivate others when we're falling apart." She replied.

Hailee smirked, a mischievous gleam returning to her eyes. "Fine, fine. But only because I can't handle your motivational speeches right now. And also, I'm starving. What's in the fridge?"

Tripti laughed, appreciating the balance they brought to each other's lives. As they headed to the kitchen to satisfy Hailee's late-night hunger, the city's rhythmic pulse continued outside their window, a reminder that amidst the uncertainties, their journey in the city was far from over.

______________________

The next morning, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as Tripti stood by the kitchen counter, pouring hot water into the coffee maker. The subtle hiss and gurgle of the machine were comforting background sounds as she prepared her morning ritual. The rain from the night before had left the city feeling crisp and rejuvenated.

Just as the coffee machine emitted its final, welcoming beep, Hailee burst into the kitchen with an excited energy that was impossible to ignore.

"Tripti! You've got to see this!" Hailee exclaimed, holding a laptop in her hands.

"I'm making coffee, Lee. Can't it wait?" Tripti replied, her attention fixed on the steaming mug in her hands.

"No, no, you need to see this now!" Hailee insisted, tugging at Tripti's arm and pulling her towards the living room.

Tripti sighed, following Hailee's enthusiastic lead. As they settled in front of the laptop, Hailee clicked play on a video, revealing the vibrant atmosphere of a party. Ranbir Kapoor, the CEO of Quantum Tech, stood at a podium, announcing amidst cheers and applause.

"Tripti, listen to this!" Hailee urged as Ranbir Kapoor's voice echoed through the laptop's speakers.

"I'm thrilled to announce a three-month internship program at Quantum Tech, focusing on design, tech, AI, security, and innovations for our smartphones."

"For our upcoming Quantum R24 series, our interns will be the driving force-designing, running, and managing the business. It's time for the new generation to step into the world of technology. They know what's best,"

Tripti's eyes widened as she absorbed the information. The prospect of being part of the team that designs the next Quantum flagship was an opportunity she hadn't dared to dream of.

"Why are you showing me this?" Tripti asked, her curiosity mixed with skepticism.

"This is it, Tripti! This is the breakthrough you've been waiting for," Hailee declared, her eyes shining with excitement.

Tripti hesitated, processing the magnitude of the opportunity. "This is actually great, but I don't know if I'm good with that, and I think they'll need atleast an engineering degree."

"No... It's a walk in interview." Hailee said.

"What if I don't make it?"

Hailee grinned, "What if you do? Tripti, this is your chance. A chance to prove to yourself that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Don't let fear hold you back."

Tripti stared at the laptop screen, the realization sinking in. It was a chance to break free from the monotony, to challenge herself, and to chase her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 517 18
Thakur Dakshya Singh Chauhan , a rude arrogant and self-restraint King of Rajasthan and a successful Businessman who doesn't believe in unconditional...
19.1K 966 14
ㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ γ…€γ…€γ…€οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰οΉ‰ "Something feels different. This is ain't the same Villain I fought before. No, something hav...
48.1K 3.6K 16
*SEQUEL TO SEX ACTUALLY* Janvi Patel and Arun Sahu are at square one. After their brief but passionate affair, the former enemies are again at odds...
34.6K 2.1K 50
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...