Breaking The Rules | JENLISA

By KpopInYourArea

(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during... More

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
Professor (1)
Ms Park (2)
Sick (3)
Friendship (4)
Text (5)
Interaction (6)
Trapped (7)
The kiss (8)
Elect (9)
Confused Feelings (10)
Secret (11)
Dinner (12)
Late (13)
"Make out" Exam (14)
The Hot Get Hotter (15)
Lie Continues (16)
Together (17)
Caught (18)
Party (19)
Mine -M- (20)
No Turning Back (21)
She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)
"First Day" - M - (23)
The end of the beginning (25)
Secrets Out (26)
Forgiveness (27)

Trouble - M - (24)

787 19 6
By KpopInYourArea

"Ms Manoban~~"
Earning a soft glare from the professor, crossing her arms looking at Jennie who had been imitating Chungha. It was currently lunch, when Jennie decided to that "extra work" She was given for sleeping in class.

Hoping that it would all be a joke, but guess what?.

Nope. Lisa actually gave her work to do, while her job was just to sit down her chair rest her elbows in the table and leaning her head ontop of her hands as she watches jennie with a smile on her face the whole duration.

But as soon as she was given the work, Jennie began imitating what just happened this morning. Thinking that she had already moved on from it, because clearly. She didn't like Chungha that way, especially when they're together.

"Ohhh~ bring you lunch. Byebye, Mwah!" She blew a kiss at Lisa across the room.

"Stop it"
Rolling her eyes at Jennie, chuckling as she blew her a kiss back aswell. Her phone rings that was recently put on silent awhile ago, she kept avoiding purposely. Making Jennie notice a bit, but didn't bother to ask.

"Seriously though, that girl gets on my nerves..Do you know how many rumours there have been. Have you noticed any??" Jennie complained setting her pen down, only to make the contact with her as she was smiling.

"I do..but being professional is what i do"
Lisa nodded.

"Boards already know it's fake, so i'm off the hook..it does get annoying sometimes. What can i say? I'm too good looking" Lisa shows off, feeling a sudden object hit her head to find a crumpled piece of paper on the floor that jennie threw at her.

"What! It's true"
She laughed

"Even if i am, i would never go for looks for looks" Lisa said softly, stating her true intentions.

"I'm pretty good looking, Ms Manoban. Are you really sure?" Jennie grinned. Lisa kept her smile on her face at her, every second passed by she makes Jennie wonder why she's smiling.

Well, it was a weird smile
"You are, but i really fell for you. How you really were Kim, you know..i sorta thought you were gonna be a b-b..bitch" She said looking away as she's scratches the back of her neck, avoiding any possible eye contact with the mandu after calling her a bitch.

Wasn't intentional.
"At first!"
Lisa claimed.

"But you know, i was wrong. You'd always do say these silly pickup lines, your just fucking the opposite of what i thought of you" She laughed awkwardly, but so did Jennie aswell. Guess she wasn't disappointed overall, Lisa didn't even turn to her because she was probably gonna act up.

Who knows.

"Popularity doesn't change who i am, neither my looks. Poeple assume to quickly" Jen shrugged, picking up her pen to write down on the paper. The quick silence between them before lisa spoke.

"So..how did you like me?"
Lisa wondered, excited to hear whatever Jennie would say.

"Love at first sight"
She said confidently.

"So you mean all-"

"All the way back from the beginning lili..i had doubts, the reason why i dated Kai. But my heart couldn't help but choose you" Jennie grinned, it was all true.

"Oh wow.."
Suprised lisa, thinking about it seemed like it's been quite awhile and she just hasn't noticed her completely ever since this year. Passing eachother through the halls, getting help in class, who knows they might be meant together but not found just yet.

They looked at eachother and comfortable silence fills the room, as Jennie began doing her work. Shes that type of student, hard worker and good grades. Add naughty in the side.

"You've been declining that call for quite awhile, lili. Who's that?" Jennie frowned, looking at her in confusion when Lisa was looking at her phone to turn it off again. Her phone had been getting called ever since morning, it hadn't stop till lunch.

It was bothering Jennie as if bothered Lisa, everytime they'd have a conversation. The stupid phone keeps going off.

Lisa looked at her and took a breathe, something didn't seem right when her mood suddenly changed.
"What's wrong?"

Jennie worried, she hops off her chair and make a gentle approach to lisa. She didn't get ontop of her lap this time, since the door was slightly open anytime a student could come in. Honestly the worst, it might be worse if she closed that door. The students will definitely notice.

It's quite suspicious.

Instead, she sat near the seat that was infront of her desk. Watching her as she placed her phone down in her pocket, waiting a response from Lisa.

"I don't wanna hide anything from you, since we're together" Lisa huffed, while the other inattentively listen wondering what she had meant by that.

A lot could mean that.

"Gosh, why am i scared of you all of sudden" lisa confessed, chuckling to break the silence which definitely failed. She does confess that Jennie had that really imitating cat look, she never really noticed.

The first time she'd notice it, was when she was dancing with IU on the dance floor.

"My ex"
Jennie's body straighten up, from the word "ex"

"Your ex?"
She questioned, looking at lisa directly in her eyes. Her eyes feeling some sort of nervousness, and annoyance at the thought of her ex.

"She's been bothering me for the past few days, texting and calling. Here i am trying to ignore it" Looking at Jennie. A lot of question  went through her head, it was lisa's ex they were talking about afterall. This was the second time they were in this type of topic.

"Why?"
Lisa shrugged at her question.

"Honestly it's been two years since we parted, it was a complicated breakup" Lisa looked down,  Jennie had the urge to stand up and embrace her. Looking at the door, there were a couple of students and teacher right outside it.
Inside the classroom, the two looked like they were just talking. Which was pretty normal, it would get pretty weird if they saw the two hugging for no reason.

Jennie managed to stick her ass in the chair.
"I saw her having sex with an another person, she said it was a drunk accident. But the person told me they've been seeing eachother, he didn't even know she was in a relationship."

Jennie's heart broke after hearing what she said, she saw the look in lisa's eyes as she wanted to forget about it.

"I'm sorry to hear that-"
Jennie gets cut off.

"Don't be, it's in the past. And i know your not like that Jen" She smiled, also wanting to get up on her ass to hug Jennie. Glancing at the door aswell, they were students just right outside the door.

Both having the same intentions, but prohibited to do so.

"Now, i don't know why she's bothering me. But i know, it's not good.." Jennie stood up, and confidently went to lisa and hugged her. Shocking as she was frozen, staring at the door while she was being hugged. At the same time, the comfort really brought her in. To the point where she hugged her back, bringing her closer.

"didn't like the fact we were just talking about us, now we went to the topic of your ex..but it's alright."
Jennie said gently, her hands on lisa's jaw as she pecked her cheeks like a flash.

"Hehe..sorry mandu"
Being so off guard with the comfort they bring with eachother, they didn't care about who was outside. They were pretty sure, they would have a good excuse for it.

Just not when Jennie is on her lap-
"Oh you better be fucking lucky, i'm the one who's entering"

Hearing a familiar voice, suddenly closing the door hearing the keys rattle. Jennie got off immediately turning around to see who it was and so did Lisa.

There in the door presented a chipmunk, fidgeting with her keys and papers on hand. It was no suprise that she goes to lisa's classroom, she assists a lot of students.

"The fuck were you guys thinkin! Do you not see the students outside??" Scolding the both of them, as the two look away in red and half quilt aswell.

"What can i say? I just miss my lovely girlfriend, chaeng" Lisa said, making the chipmunk roll her eyes. She grabbed a chair, as also placed it infront of the table beside Jennie who had already sat back down.

"Oh whatever, continue your smooching at home then here" Agressively putting down the papers on the table creating a big this, which made the two startled.

Her behaviour has been off lately.
"We were not smooc-"

"Ms Manoban, papers for cou-...ncil" Jisoo walks in the classroom, just to find out Rose was there making sudden eye contact with her as her voice lowed down when she said council. The look of guilt, when Rose looks away from her as she enters the room. It was quiet. Jennie looked at the two, there had been something off.

They haven't talked, it was obvious. Lisa doesn't know any of this, so she was being oblivious.

"You two could be smooching for all i care" All of a sudden lisa blurted, all heads then to her as she glances at each one of them. Each face literally representing different signals..

Rose was glaring at her when red tint of her cheeks as well as, probably burning holes right through her face.

Jisoo, seemed shocked turning red as she bits her lips looking away

Jennie.. looking confused as hell, giving her the "what the fuck" look, and "Say something stupid again, your not getting it tonight"

Lisa looked away with both her hands high up.
"My bad"

"Seriously, something is up i can tell. You know we can all talk to eachother?" Lisa smiled, mostly looking at Rose and Jisoo.

"That will be fine, Jisoo might be busy with stuff"

"No!, No i'm not. Actually, let's get some dinner can we Rose?." Jisoo said trying to talk with Rosé, ever since what Jennie told her this morning. There was no way she was gonna lose everything she had done to get rose to notice her, a stupid arrangement won't change that.

There was silence in the atmosphere.
"No! That's perfectly fine, we should all have dinner"

Jennie interrupted as she saw how was Rose was gonna reject her, everything looked at her and she stood up.

"It's a double date"
She winks at the both of them, approaching lisa as she gave her a kiss

"Your leaving just like that?"
Lisa frowned, a little upset that she received a quick kiss as she wanted a longer one. Jennie only turned her head, half smile as she goes back to focusing on leaving the room.

Just then, lisa stood up from her chair placing fixing her I.D.

"I'll come with you"
She said following behind jennie at a certain distance, as they left the two. Jisoo and Rose in the room, it was silent between them.

"You hear that? Double date" Awkwardly said, Jisoo tried breaking the ice. But it seemed like her foolishness led to this awkwardness, and never have seen before behaviour of Rose. It was obivous it affected her a lot, overall they've been really hanging out a lot.

Not just as friends, aswell. The two were both unsure of their feeling, but now with all the guilt that jisoo was feeling and stress with her family. Having to add up Rose, would probably break her more than anything else.

"..Yeah, well i'm gonna go. Got some stuff to work on" Rose smiled, but it was obivous she was forcing it. She stood up on the chair, and was able to leave when she was pulled by Jisoo.

"We're in good terms..right?" She questioned.

"Ofcourse, we're friends after all why wouldn't we be?" She smiled, seeing jisoo bite her lips nodding as she slowly let go off Rose watching her leave the room. She took a breathe, hearing a notifications from her phone as she reads the message.

??? :Parents said we should have dinner this evening, are you free?

Jisoo :No

??? : Jisoo come on, let's make our parents happy just for a moment

Jisoo : Ok? So if we go on this dinner, they're happy. What about me, am i happy?

??? : I don't want this aswell, Jisoo..but we can't really argue with them

Jisoo : Whatever..i haven't seen them in a while, they won't care.

??? : They'll come looking for you

Jisoo : Why haven't they done that long ago when i left, huh?

Jisoo : If they really cared they should've looked for me, they are prioritizing themselves with this marriage no wonder they will look for me.. Bohyun.

Ahn Bohyun : I really tried talking to them out with this marriage, i can't Jisoo. They'll take away my position in my job

Jisoo : I'm sorry, Bohyun. But, i really do love someone else. And never am i gonna be married if it's not them

Bohyun : Give me a chance

Jisoo : Sorry

Jisoo : I'm pursuing the one i truly love, i'm not able to have dinner with you or agree with this arrangement.

Bohyun : Please think about it

Jisoo : No need.

Jisoo sighed as she turned off her phone into her pocket, she rushed off outside the classroom hoping to spot the chipmunk but she had already left quick.

Moments Later

"We're really gonna do that?" Lisa whispered, who had been walking beside her in the hallway and was going to separate at the cafetaria. It was normal to see a student and professor talk, as long as it was nothing intimate or anything at all.

They just needed to pretend they were having a normal conversation.
"Yes..Who knows it will break the ice"

"So..you're saying that, we make them go to the resturant first then ditch them last minute." Lisa applauding Jennie with her smart idea, it wasn't a double date as lisa assumed. Although she was excited for it, but they were gonna have a dinner date at a very unique resturant everyone in the school or city goes too.

That would definitely cause some spur, Jisoo and Rose were fine.
"What if rose leaves? I know her"

"I know Jisoo aswell, she won't" Jennie smirked, looking at lisa.

"JENNIEEE YAAAA" Someone yelled, a very excited person running towards her with her arms out and eyes closed. Jen's eyes widen, as she pushed lisa using her side running towards Irene. Lisa almost tripping balanced to have her balance, she looked around to find out there wasn't a lot of poeple.

But she really didn't deserve the push, she fixed her self up as she saw Jennie and her bestfriend.
"Gosh! You've been gone for quite awhile"

She said examining Jennie, and kept squeezing and hugging her. Meanwhile, Lisa casually passes by them like they don't know eachother. As Jennie glanced at Lisa, the professor pointing that she will go.

Jennie couldn't signal anything because of how hard her friend was squeezing her, almost out of breathe.

"Irene..relax, i'm not dead"
She finally lets go.

"I gotta introduce you to my friend, you'll like him Jen" Jennie raised her eyebrows, as someone approached them from behind.

"Meet Jimin! Saw this dude at the library and he was talking dope ass engineering stuff. He seems like a chill guy" Irene introduced, Jennie widen her eyes blinking aswell to see if that was actually the PARK jimin.

And it was..

Irene didn't know.

Apparently, it was only taehyung he was bothering. Now he managed to befriend with one of her bestfriend. This time, Jimin looked more a little confident. Still looking nerdy, but his aura changed for some reason.

Irene was holding him from both arms, as she put Jimin in the front.

"Ah. Yes, him" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Hi Jennie! Third time we had a conversation, aren't we getting a long pretty well!" He smiled, irene looked at the both of them confused.

"You two met eachother before?" She questioned, hearing a sigh from the mandu.

"When i first came here, irene. Your friend is really pretty, is she single?" Jimin nodded, Jennie could only watch this whole thing. She didn't know what to say, jimin was a bother to her.

"Ye-" Irene was about to say.

"No-"
Jennie interrupted

"No"
Irene saved it, and said no aswell at the same time.

"Yes, but not interested"
Jen, quickly said. As much as she wanted to say she was in a relationship, she knew all hear friends would be bothering her a lot. Besides their relationship was her a secret.

"This is awkward.." Irene looks at the two

"I hope that i'll change your mind soon"
He smiled.

"Okay..let's just go eat shall we?"

"With him!?"
Jennie complained. Irene nodded, looking confused as ever to her arttitude. To her jimin was a chill and nice guy, but she didn't know how much he has been a bother with Jennie.

"I gotta help with council, so i will just join next time" Jennie lied.

"But councils that way" Irene said, pointing at the opposite direction of where Jennie was going.

"Need to grab some stuff from Ms Iseul" Irene nodded.

"Alright then, have fun"
Irene said, signaling Jimin to go as she was with him.

"Bye Jennie!" Jimin said, Jennie only waved at Irene and passed by quickly. Rolling her eyes, and taking a few deep breathe.

Wondering what she's gonna do, might aswell have a quick visit at the dorm if she can't go to the cafeteria. Just to not see Jimin's or neither Chungha's face, texting lisa because she was the reason why lisa was there at the first place

Lisa POV

These food look delicious as hell..i swear i can feel myself drooling, i should really get school lunch sometimes. I'm missing out on quite a lot.

I just managed to grab a table, to place my food down until i get two notifications..one from Jennie and..my ex.

Opening Jennie's chat, i can't help but smile trying to contain it because i look like a psychopath smiling out of nowhere. Especially in such a crowded area and other teachers sitting beside her.

Mandu♥️ :  Came across Jimin with my friend, him and chungha i don't feel like seeing their faces at the cafeteria. Omw to my dorms, unless you got something else in mind?

Me : That would sound great, but since you left me i'm kinda stuck D:

Mandu♥️: Sorry lili..I'll text u oki? see you later

Me : See you mandu, eat lots there okay?

Mandu♥️: I'm already full, thinking about u

Me : Hornini..

Mandu♥️: yah! whatever, bye

Me : Love u

Mandu♥️: Love you more Xox

Smiled, i'm so lucky..

I get another notifications from my ex, and my smile disappeared as i accidentally pressed on it. Seeing the spam messages she's sent, might aswell read..

???? : Babe..i miss you, badly. It's been so long, but my heart loves you so much lisa. Come back please..

??? : I finished my teaching degree, ;) maybe i'll see you there if there's an available spot. I will get you back, i promise Lis. That night was a mistake, you know we can always fix things

??? : Stop ignoring me, this is what. my 4th number you've blocked? Gods sake lisa it was only sex, we both know that we still love eachother dearly.

??? : You better not find someone else, while i'm busy here trying to a way to get to you. This year will be ours again, okay?

??? : I hope to see you soon, don't miss me too much. I see you have read my texts..lisa.

Lisa : Stop talking to me, or finding a way to get to me. We are over, things are over. Move on

??? : Your the one i truly want, why can't you give me a second chance?

Lisa : For cheating..? Hell no.

??? : Watch your words, lis. I'm here for you, and one more thing.

??? : I never signed the contract..technically by law we're still together right..?

Lisa : That's fucking illegal, don't lie to me. Or i'm involving the court.

??? : I threw it, it had your agreement. Not mine, so i still think we are together.

Lisa : You wasted 3 months. Stop lying. I would've known, i'm blocking you again.

??? : Oh come now don't, please.

                               *blocked*

Fuck. What a stress..
Chungha, not my fucking ex? Can't i get a happy moment with my girlfriend.

She better not be lying..i don't feel anything for her anymore, my heart truly loves Jennie. And if she comes around here, walking through the school. It's big trouble then chungha, if Jennie ever finds out the identity of my ex.

She's an ass, and still an ass. I put my phone away, i need some time off. I don't believe what she says, she's all talk but never do.

Fast Forward
Jennie POV

..well.

I ended up hanging out with Irene, and Jimin. As i got out of my dorm to finish lunch, and took a break. They spotted me as soon as i entered, and i just wish i hadn't gone out.

Why is jimin being so clingy to Irene all of a sudden, i would be glad if he liked her instead of me. Our conversation wasn't that bad, good thing. Jim in has learned to keep his distance, and his questions.

There were still at least 10 minutes before i head to my next class, and i'm stuck in their conversation about the future like our jobs and everything. The more i talked with Jimin, the more i think he wasn't so bad but i still think he was is an ass.

"Looking at a future engineer right here" Jimin teased, causing the person beside me to laugh. Irene, of course.

"Well as soon as i start doing my work, then there's a future engineer in me" He joked, now that was kinda funny.

"Dude, Jen. Have you seen your locker recently?"
Irene changing the topic, my locker? Honestly no, i shook my head. Seeing Jimin suddenly turn away in silence but i didn't really even bother to care.

What's up with my locker? There's really nothing in it, cause i just reply on this bag i carry mostly around.

"Seems like you have a lot of secret admirer this year, well. There was a bouquet of flowers in front of it, sitting there just recently" Bouquet of flowers? Wow that's a big step up for them. Sad, cause i only love one person, poeple really waste their time for something they can't get. I'm not confidently saying this bc, i'm good looking and have a standard.

I'm just saying, if the person seems like you ant get them. Why try?, try it but if it leads nowhere. There's no point really

"Have you noticed Jimin? Your locker is pretty near there" Irene glances at Jimin, who seemed like he hadn't been listening. Mostly looking away, he looked a little red. There's no doubt he's probably one of the guys who sent me the letter, a whole bouquet wtf am i gonna with that?

I should really check my locker.
"No..i-i haven't. Someone sending out a bouquet must really like you, what are you gonna do?" He questioned, while i shrugged.

"Throw it, or give it to someone else. I don't deserve it, i feel bad for them but it's too much" I said. Jimin nodded slowly, as he began to look away again.

"You seem off, are you the one who send her the bouquet?" Irene smirked nudging Jimin.

He immediately shook his head, i look at the two as Irene was teasing him. Now this wasn't bad, i smiled at the both of them feeling like i'm a mother looking at two of my kids right now..

"Me, Mingyu and Jimin are planning to have a study session at my place. You wanna come?" irene asked me, study session. Not really interested.

"I'll have to see"
I said, to irene. I swear irene probably likes jim in the nerd. I have a name for him already, but i'm not complaining.

"It'd be great if you were there, J-Jennie!" I only smile at him in response, as we continued our conversation till the bell has rang for next class. I cant wait to see my baby after school..is all i'm thinking about during our talk was lisa. I wonder what she was up too.

AFTER SCHOOL
No one POV

"Lili~"
Jennie enters the classroom, luckily it was empty as she closed the door behind her before checking who was around. She ran towards her, as lisa was ready to embrace her.

She snuffles her head into lisa's neck, as she made such cute noises. Complaining how tired she was for the afternoon classes, and all she needed was a good cuddle at Lisa's place. Would be the first time, she's gonna go at her place just to ditch  Jisoo and Rose.

"Hello to you too love" Lisa chuckled, smelling her favourite scent she's been craving the whole time. She was finally in her arms.

"Pick me up by my dorm again?" Jennie questioned, as Lisa nodded her head.

"So..i saw you talking with Irene and Jimin earlier" She mentioned, getting Jennie's attention as she look at lisa still sitting on top of her lap.

"Yeah, honestly wasn't so bad."

"Jimin, How is he? Isn't he obsessed with you or something?" Lisa said, in a sass tone. Which she didn't mean too but it came out that way.

"Maybe just a crush from him, but you know i would never cross any lines besides you" Jennie said, pecking her lips as lisa's wrapped her hands around her waist.

"Just be careful"

"Careful?" Jennie questioned

"I heard him talking about Irene ways to get close with you"
Lisa said worriedly, Ofcourse Jimin always has something to plan.

"Seriously, i'll be fine. He won't do anything, he was a pretty chill guy from our conversation aside from him having a crush on me. Trust me, lili" Jennie assured.

"Believe me, Have you not noticed it? Isn't there a reason why he's being close with irene" Lisa said, trying to warn Jennie. In all honesty she didn't like Jimin, at all. She knew a lot about him, she saw how he would sent her notes, and even trying to get close with Jennie's friends

"I do, as long as he doesn't bother me"

"He's not showing right now, but i can tell you he has bad intentions just by his look" Jennie backs away a little, as lisa notices. Who was just busy trying to warn and protect Jennie.

"Do you not trust me?"
Jennie said.

"Of course i do-"
She gets interrupted.

"Then trust me lili, if he ever does anything. I can protect myself" She assured, hearing a sigh from lisa. It wasn't that, but protecting herself? Jimin has a big advantage towards Jennie, just because he's a boy.

"Protect yourself? Nini, i get what you're saying but what if you can't?" Lisa said, worried she wasn't trying to backfire whatever Jennie was saying.

She was just concerned, if she falls into jimin's plan or whatever he's doing. Things could happen, it would be better not to talk to them or be friends with him at all.

"But not saying for you to stop talking maybe but , i just want you to be careful" Lisa added.

"I get you, Lisa, he's not the only one who's been trying to get me. Ever since i came here do you not believe i can protect myself?" Jennie said, while the other one shook her head. Not agreeing because she can't protect herself but, she believes that she can.

"I do! i do believe, Jen. I- I just wanna be here for you, and i'm just concerned.." Lisa said.

"Who knows what's going through his mind, people can be deceptive."

"I get bad signals from him ever since the beginning, i don't know what i could do if he tries to do anything with you" Lisa added, overthinking about everything. As Jennie noticed,  she seemed to be thinking a lot too much about this topic

"He's just bad news"

"I know lis..but can we not argue about this? I know you're worried, but i can handle it. I have been since the beginning" Jennie says, as lisa nodded. Scooting back to the taller one as she felt herself being embraced again.

"Sorry. Sorry, if i was talking a lot."

"No it's fine, i'm just glad to hear your worried about me. I am too, but nothing will ever break us" Snuggling onto lisa, as much as she wanted to stay. She forced herself to let go, before any janitors come in to start cleaning or even teachers come barging in.

They learnt a lesson last time
"We're still ditching the two right"

Lisa questioned, jennie chuckled nodding her head. They really needed Jisoo and Rose back, it's been awkward for the two. They were really bubbly with eachother, and it only took on night to take a whole turn on eachother.

"Was just about to text them right now, i should probably go. Get ready, i'll let Chu know i'll be staying with you for awhile" Jennie said, approaching lisa again giving her a deep kiss. Only letting go when she felt lisa, biting her lip for entrance because she didn't want to go overboard.

"Gotta wait lili"
Jennie teased.

"Tonight" She winked, watching her as her girlfriend left the room still in her chair. Admiring Jennie top to bottom, it was no joke of how visual and perfect body Jennie had.

"Can't wait"

DINNER
Jisoo POV

Seems like i arrived too early, technically they said 6. And it's 6, no one is here yet. Where are you Jennie? I'm looking at my phone, my last message of her was only 3 minutes earlier, saying that she'll be late.

As soon as i entered, i got guided to our reservation table. But.

It was only one table, 2 seats. Where are they gonna sit? I'll find answers when they're here, i'm waiting for who knows how long. Feels like ages but it's only been a minute, i've tried to dress nicely as i can. This was a fancy restaurant how the fuck did jennie afford this?

"Oh, your here" I lift my head up suddenly, shocked. It was rose, in a gorgeous white dress. I just know i didn't stop staring at her, until she looked away.

"Yeah, waiting for the two aswell. Have a seat" I insisted, the look in her face she seemed confused why there was only one table. It was just us in this room, i was just like her aswell.

"You look amazing" I smiled gently, she places down her purse and nodded in response, still awkward..

"Are they coming?"

"They should be.." I took out my phone, Jennie was online but not responding.

Me: Are you on your way? We're not here already

Jendeukie: kwwneja

Me : What??

Jendeukie :

Me : Fuck stop smooching you horny ass couple, are you coming???

Jendeukie : Oh sorry//:

Jendeukie: We were not smooching! Jisoo use the right term, it's "making out"

Me : Ew

Jendeukie : Sorry can't help it

Me : So are you on your way

Jendeukie : About that..

Jendeukie : Lisa wanted to spend the evening with me at home, so you guys can use the reservation as your date!

Me : Stay home and do what?? this was your plan, Jennn. Rose doesn't even wanna talk to me

Jendeukie : Stay home and, you know!
👌👈

Me : Oh my god.

Jendeukie : Sorry i ate too much sugar, feeling giddy too

Me : What a different side of you, so anyway are you telling me..Me and Rose are gonna be alone for the evening

Jendeukie : Yes

Me: Jennie!

Jendeukie : I'm sorry! It was the only way to get you with rose again, break the ice. Confess to her!

Me : What if she doesn't like me back?!

Jendeukie : Oml, your oblivious Chu

Me : What??

Jendeukie: Bye! have fun on your date!! I'm busy with my girlfriend, go be busy with yours

Jendeukie : Also you can't ditch, i already paid for everything. So order anything you want, stay how long you want

Me : Jen!

I sigh, i shouldn't seen this coming. I look up to see Rose already looking at me, and my phone.
"So uhm..she set us up"

She widens her eyes.
"What? So you mean?"

I nodded, this is really awkward. I was about to speak again, until a server came to us with menus.

"Everything is paid, buy anything you want in the menu." He bowed, and left us.

"Are you fine with it?"
I hear her breathe for a little bit, feeling a little of bit hesitant before she agreed. She agreed! Thank god.

Few minutes later
Rose POV

My Heart is beating really fast, i've been trying to give her cold shoulder and ignoring her because of that night. I was pissed but having to see her at the same time softens my heart, i can't believe Jennie would do this.

The food is good, we aren't talking. I don't really wanna talk, i know she's trying really hard to talk to me and i'm making it difficult for her. I'm sorry Jisoo, i just don't know why i feel like this.

I just feel like avoiding these feelings, so it won't get worse but i was wrong. Really wrong. I'm atleast fine having dinner in silence, this might just have been our official dinner together especially in such a fancy restaurant.

"How's the food?"
She starts, i was enjoying it a lot. Not sure if anyone knows but i do eat alot, lisa would complain all the time.

I nodded my head in response.
"good"

The one word that came out of my mouth since. i glanced at her to find herself smiling while she takes a bite of her salad. I can't help but secretly smile when i look down, i hope it isn't too obvious..

"You know, there's carnival opening next week. We should go"
She said few minutes after that.

"Just us?" It might've been a stupid question,but i think was curious to know.

"Yeah, it's useless being Jennie and Lisa. They have their own stuff to do" Another hangout? We've been together quite a lot recently, some poeple can just assume we're dating.

But in reality, we aren't. She probably thinks this is just a bestfriend thing! She definitely didn't accept that kiss, it was a drunken mistake. I'm over it.

"Jennie and Lisa huh?" I commented, to hear her scoff.

"That's was like 1 in a million chance, it's sad. Lisa is a professor, it's much harder for them" She continued, as i listened. Honestly, my whole opinion about Jennie and Lisa. I'm impressed, how these two liked eachother.
Especially when a lot of people like them, and their relationship status. I can say their relationship is off to a good start, way good. When will i have that?

Am i wasting time?

"Also, after dinner i've got something to give to you" Me? Wow..I should've been more prepared if i had known she was gonna give me something.

NO ONE POV
FAST FORWARD

The two managed to finish their dinner with a jisoo breaking the ice, Rose actually warmed up to her over a couple of minutes because of jisoo talking and questioning.

It made Jisoo happy knowing that rose was finally back to talking with her again normally without any awkwardness. With her responding to her jokes, and relying to her corny opinions about about stuff.

Jisoo grabbed something from out of her ha, and opened it up. While Rose waited, it was a small box which got the chipmunk more confused to what it is. She opened it slowly and took it out, it was a necklace..

She was shocked to see, it oiled like such an expensive necklace.. This is what Jisoo was gona give her?

"Honestly, i've been meaning to give you this quite awhile" Jisoo confessed and allowed herself to approach rose, as she looked as her asking if she was able to put it on her. In response, Rose adjusted her hair while trying not to turn red.

"Why?..." Rose questioned, watching as she puts on the necklace. She touches it, and felt the necklace on her fingers. It was so delicate, and felt so fragile.

"Why? There's a lot of reasons"

Jisoo smiled finishing as she fully stands up to look at Rose, it really suited her especially with the dress she's wearing

"This seems..expensive. Why Me?" Rose says, low tone as she couldn't make eye contact with Jisoo. She felt her heart beat fast, feeling greatful for the gift she's given.

She watches Jisoo as she takes a break, mumbling stuff while fidgeting with her fingers. Rose kept calling her name but she seemed to be out of the the world, just then she stood up from her chair and felt her arms standing infront of her.

"Jisoo?"
Rose says concerned, trying to get her to look at her. Wiggling her body a bit to get her attention, when she finally did they both made eye contact with eachother.

Both silence, as they look at eachother eyes with a hint of affection.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? You seem nervous, am i-" Before Rose could say anything else she felt a pair of lips touch hers, she was shocked and processed everything happening before she kissed her back.

It was a long gentle kiss, before they backed away..

"I..I love you Rose"
Jisoo confessed, Rose stood there frozen she was feeling a lot of things. Not negative but really positive things.

"I'm sorry for making it really awkward for us, and i've been such a jerk. Pretending we didn't kiss that night, but i knew!" Jisoo said.

"You did?"

"I did..Rose, and i was completely stupid. I enjoyed what happened that night, i just don't-" With that she felt herself being cut off with rose's lips touching hers, this time it wasn't just a long deep gentle kiss. It became rough as Rose wanted more, but it was broken by the need of breathe.

"I love you too Jisoo.."
Jisoos eyes lightens up, embracing Rose.

"Let's be official, be my girlfriend..?" Hearing Rose laugh, pecking Jisoo's lips which she already enjoyed kissing.

"Yes Jisoo..i will be your girlfriend"

MEANWHILE...
Uh, Jenlisa..

Lisa ran her hands over her smooth skin and she moaned.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." Lisa leaned down and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She gasped as Lisa sucked on it. Running her tongue around the hard nub and then bit down gently.

Moaning again. she moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. She slid her hand down her stomach and cupped her mound. Jennie was so wet, she was dripping onto lisa's hand. Lisa's long fingers running through her slit, spreading her juices around.

Sliding her middle finger into her pussy. Jennie was so tight, and she let out a long moan as she entered her. Lisa began to finger fuck her, sliding her finger in and out of her pussy. Jennie's hips began to move with her, matching the rhythm of lisa's hand. Adding a second finger, and she let out another moan. Lisa began to fuck her harder, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy with ease. Jen was so wet, and her pussy was making squelching noises as lisa fucked her. she felt her body tense up, and she let out a loud moan as she came on lisa's fingers.

Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, and brought them to her mouth. Lisa licked her juices off of them, savoring the taste.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said breathlessly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Lisa replied with a smile. Jennie switching their position as she took her dick in her mouth and started sucking it, slowly at first but then faster as she got more into it. Lisa moaned as sucked her off, her tongue swirling around the head of her dick before plunging back down on it again.

She was natural at giving head, but she said it was her first time. Just this morning.

She pulled her mouth off her dick and licked the shaft up and down before taking it back into her mouth. Lisagrabbed her head and started fucking her face, her dick going in and out of her mouth as she moaned around it.

But then she pulls away.
"Fuck me" Jennie pleaded

With no hesitation, she pulled her dick out of her mouth and lined it up with her pussy, pushing it in slowly. She moaned as lisa entered her, her dick going deeper and deeper into her until i was all the way in. Lisa started fucking her hard, her hips slamming into hers as Jennie moaned loudly.

Lisa fucked her harder and faster, her balls slapping against her ass as she moaned louder and louder. she could feel her orgasm building, but she wanted to make sure Jennie came first. Lisa pulled out of her pussy and flipped her over onto all fours, Grabbing her waist as she pushed her dick back into her pussy from behind.
Feeling her pussy clenching around her dick as she screamed out in pleasure. she felt her balls tighten and the need to cum.

"Fuck, lisa fuck!"
Jennie grabbed onto the bedsheet, feeling weak and a lot of pleasure as she's cummed again. With lisa pulling out to do aswell, both breathing heavily.

sorry lord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 871 29
Read at your own risk!! ⚠️ This story contains fluff, jelly, and possessive Jennie ---- Prof x Student Jenlisa au Listop
3.4M 88.1K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
259K 6.6K 41
She could no longer pretend not to have been brought to her knees by her blows, and she could no longer avoid the sentiments that her heart forced he...
831K 8.8K 53
Lisa Manoban is a famous and most crushing of all of the students in their school. She is not the type of teacher who can easily be seduced until she...