poor but pure // Taehyung ff...

By Sia_clark_

He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

22

440 33 0
By Sia_clark_

A pleasant morning.

You stretch both arms in the air while yawing. And once again rest your body in those cozy sheets. You slowly open your eyes and again close feeling rays of the sun hitting your face. You again yawn move your hand toward your face and keep your palm on your mouth. Then you slowly rub your eyes and change your position while moving slowly and lazily.

" Good morning "  A sweet and deep voice spoke from the distance as you smiled and looked in that direction.

" Good morning " you reply with your low morning voice and again yawn while keeping your palm in your mouth.

When Taehyung walks around the room, you realize that he took a bath as he comes out of the bathroom.

" what's the time? " you ask looking at him who is eyeing himself in the mirror.

" it's 9:35 am, " he replied while combing his hair. As you just nodded.

After combing his hair he turned and started walking toward you. Just then you move your body and sit up in your place.

" wake up now, you sleep too much. " Taehyung said and sat beside you. You blush and look down. You already forgot about what just happened yesterday as your full attention was on him and the present.

" yeah, " you slowly reply and feel your hair moving as you look at him. He was fixing your hair just then he caressed your face.

" I'll make breakfast for us, you go and freshen up, " Taehyung says and starts to collect the blankets, and you slowly stand up in your place before moving toward the bathroom. Before going inside you take your clothes from your bag and then go inside the bathroom. 

As you went inside the first thing you saw was the geezer and then the bucket. Before you can do anything you feel someone coming into the bathroom. As you look at your behind finding Taehyung.

" move aside, I'll help you with the geezer, " Taehyung says and you move aside giving him space. He comes forward and on the geezer while keeping the bucket down there.

" I don't have a brush, " you spoke up and looked at him who was busy arranging the water level. He stands straight and glances at you before thinking about something and then moves towards the small shelf in the bathroom. Then he takes out a new brush and hands it to you.

" here," he says and smiles "I always store an extra stock like this"

" oh, that's great " you reply and smile, and again move aside. You then start your routine once Taehyung goes out of the bathroom. It was not that hard for you to adjust there. You somehow manage it.

After some time you come out of the bathroom wearing your clothes neatly. Keep your towel on the shelf outside the bathroom.

" come here " You heard him calling for you and you moved towards him. You can smell the tasty dish as you stand in front of him.

" What did you make? " you ask him and move your hand forward to take a glass to drink the water.

" just some noodles " he replied grabbing some dishes.

You were drinking water. Just then you realize there is no washing machine. Then how you are going to wash clothes? You never in your life even washed your clothes.

After breakfast, you and Taehyung were casually sitting on the couch talking with each other when Taehyung stood up from his place and started to take the dishes to the kitchen. You just saw him and stood up helping him. When you both reach the kitchen taehyung turns toward you and takes the dishes from your hand and puts it into the basin.

" you go sit there I'll wash it quickly. " taehyung said and again turned towards the basin. You smile while looking at him and take some steps back without turning back. You were thinking about how unexpectedly this green carpet came into your life without any effort.

You slowly turn toward the bathroom and go inside it. You thought to help Taehyung in his work. And you decide to wash the clothes with your hands. Besides how you could let Taehyung wash your clothes, especially undergarments. You have to take care of it.

At first for 3 minutes, you just stood there searching for clothes washing powder, and an idea of how you are gonna do this.

'When I was little I used to see how granny used to wash the clothes'

you thought and took some of the clothes in your hand and kept it inside the bucket before pouring washing powder on it. And begin to wash it with your hands.

Here, Taehyung was almost done with dishes and he was totally clueless about what you were doing. He slowly sets up the utensils on the kitchen shelf and turns around to look for you but he didn't find you there. But a sudden voice grabbed his attention which was coming from his bathroom.

' what she is doing there?' he thought and quickly rushed to the bathroom to look for you.

As Taehyung comes from behind all of a sudden you are startled a little. But again calm down.

" you scared me," you said to him again focusing on washing the clothes as you grabbed Taehyung's t-shirt and threw it inside the bucket. He immediately grabs your hand and tries to move you aside while saying.

" y/n, no need to do that I'll do it. Move aside " he said and grabbed the bucket moving it aside.

" It's ok taehyung I want to do it, " you said and took the bucket from his hand. " I want to help you"

He again moved his hand forward to take the bucket.

" I said no need, " he said but you didn't let him take the bucket and stand between.

" how come, there is no need? After all from now on I'm here going to live with you. So it's my right to do it. " you let out while shooting glares at him. " and besides, when we will get married then, all this work will be mine. "

You again bend to take the clothes but he stops you. He was feeling so bad hearing you. This was the reason he was feeling low on himself for becoming her boyfriend. He wouldn't be able to treat her like she deserves. He doesn't want you to do this all. Even though he wants to treat his lover like a Princess, he wouldn't be able to, and he knows it.

" I'll do it. You go sit there " he said and slowly led you outside the bathroom holding your hand. Still his Princess. Even though he won't be able to make her Princess, he will give his infinite himself to treat her like one.

By understanding his mind, you sigh and slowly call him.

" Taehyung," you said and kept your hand on his.

" I know what you are thinking, but now I'm your girlfriend and I have full rights on this house, on you, on your things, and on your work. Just like this relationship is ours, then why are responsibilities yours? It's not like I'm doing all the chores. " you said whining looking into his eyes as he was looking down all the time, not wanting to listen to you.

" but- " he tried to say something but you cut him off.

" It's just a starting we have to manage lots of things together Taehyung! " you said while keeping your one hand on his cheeks " And what would your mother say if she saw this, that her son is working and her future daughter in law is sitting there doing nothing. "

You tease him as you both chuckle. 

" but still y/n, "Taehyung said while looking at you.

" no buts. I'm doing it and I like it " you said as he hugged you tightly. He still can't believe that you are the y/n who lives in a mansion and orders other people to complete your work. What would her family say if they saw her like this? Her friends will laugh at her.

" move aside let me complete my work," you said and pushed him aside and went inside.

Taehyung was still standing in his place looking at you going inside as his eyes filled with passion.

' from now on y/n, you are only mine, and I'll never let you go. In simply a few months you gave me so much that now I will never get enough of you ' he thought and walked away from there to clean the house.

It was his daily routine. Not only his but all the people's lives there. Cleaning the house, washing clothes and making something to eat after, and washing the utensils. 

And now you will also get the habit of it. Just like Taehyung.

' But I won't keep it like this. I will take you away from it. I'll work hard and will give you what you deserve. I'll make myself change and become how you deserve y/n. ' taehyung thought to himself and went away from there.

-----------

Meanwhile,

" did you find out about him? " a voice echoes around the room as two men standing in front of him tremble in nervousness.

" not yet sir, Mr. Lee's company has so many branches. It will take time to search for him. " one of the men said between the two as another man nodded his head showing agreement with him.

" Besides he is merely a coworker who only knows his name not even his face, there are so many Kims working there-" he was safeguarding himself but the next instant his sentence was slashed off by the person.

" Enough," the person said while shooting daggers at them with his eyes. As they both look down again.

" just get lost " Again he roars and looks away from them while controlling his inner irritation.

" Sorry Mr. Jeon Jungkook, " the man said and slowly took his steps back but the other man immediately dragged him outside while holding his hand tightly, not wanting to get in more trouble. 

" ah- slowly wh-"

" shut up "

The faded whispers fly around the room and go away with them but the anger of the man inside the room doesn't even sift.

" idiots " he severely whispered before sitting down on his chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.4K 28
Taehyung's eyes were red and glossy as he spoke, his voice heavy with emotion. "Why is it so hard to love when it's only one-sided?" he asked, his ga...
12.5K 425 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
12.7K 742 31
A story of two souls who come into each other's life without their own knowledge .... But will they stay by eachother's side till the end or somethin...
190K 9K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...