TMNT x Reader One Shots

By Blue_Ninja_Gal

A collection of one shots I wrote about everyone's favorite boys. Will include love, platonic, and maybe enem... More

Leonardo x Reader - I've Got Nothing To Lose
Raphael x Reader - Not Hate, Just Jealousy
Donnie x Reader - Love You Too?
Mikey x Reader - Dr.Prankenstein and Madame Mischief (Part 1)
Leonardo x Reader - How Do I Say Goodbye?
Raphael x Reader - A Rescuer
Donnie x Reader - Darkest Before Dawn
Mikey x Reader - The Dare
TMNT x Reader - Popsicles?(2012 Request)
Leonardo x Reader - In The Shadows (Part 1)
Raphael x Reader - Unrequited (Part 1)
Donnie x Telepathic!Reader - Dark Thoughts (2012 Request)
Leonardo x Reader - In The Shadows (Part 2)
Mikey x Reader x Leo - Dr.Prankenstein and Madame Mischief (Part 2)
Raph x Reader - Fear Of Heights (2012 Request)
Leonardo x Reader - 'Enemy' (2012 Request)
Raph x Reader - Unrequited (Part 2)

Raphael x Demon!Reader - Sunshine (2012 Request)

372 8 17
By Blue_Ninja_Gal

Request from TMNTFanGirl2245. As promised, your very own one shot! Obviously the reader is kind of based off of Nezuko from Demon Slayer, but I like to be somewhat original and made some small tweaks.

...ok, major tweaks tbh, but I find something being written exactly like the story to be boring so.... Yeah. And I also majorly changed up the kraang invasion.

Hope you enjoy!!!

(Just a warning, it's long. And to fit the request, Raph may seem a bit softer than his usual self)

~~~

~~~

~~~

A good majority of your life, all you had known was tragedy. Life had twisted and turned in every possible way to throw you off and beat you down.

Almost any bad that you can think of, had probably befallen you at some point. Pain? Yup. Torture? Yes. Losing those closest to you? Also yes.
And this streak of bad luck started with losing your family.

Things had been so good before then. Your life was basically perfect. But the only downside to things being good, is that the evil in the world will just attack harder and harder until the good is extinguished.

And evil had been exactly what had come after, in the most concentrated form imaginable. A form that so many people in the world doubt the existence of.

Demons.

Yeah, hard to believe right? But it's true.

You had lived on a farm with your family until you were fourteen, and had been at school when it happened. Or most of it at least. And once you got back home and walked onto that porch that you had crossed over every day of your life, instead of being welcomed by the inviting smell of your mother's cooking, you walked into a house that you barely even recognized.

Blood was splattered everywhere, the usually pristine furniture broken and coated in the deep red liquid, along with the walls and the almost indistinguishable bodies of your parents and sibling(s).

They were torn to shreds. Parts that were never supposed to be let from the barrier that your skin created laying in shambles on the floor.

The entire situation was almost a complete blur after that point, except that you had a clear recollection of not being able to breathe, like the air had just been knocked from your lungs. And then there was clear image of a shadow, lurking in your peripheral.

It moved fast, lunging towards you, and still having no clue what it was, you ran.

Your vision was so blurry that you couldn't even tell where you were going, but soon found yourself stumbling through an overgrown part of the woods near your house.

You ran and ran, your breathing ragged as you tried to escape, but it always seemed to be right behind you, like it was just toying with you. But eventually it stopped playing and caught you, tackling you to the ground, and you were powerless against it.

Barely registering what happened next, all you could seem to feel was searing pain all over, increasing by the minute, burning your insides and skin and slowly turning your vision black.

You'd screamed. So loud, all for nothing, because it didn't cease. Just continued its agonizing torture throughout your body.

Everything darkened, till it was like looking through heavily tinted glass, and you could feel your consciousness slipping away from you.

Just when you began to dwell on the thought that this was the end, and that there was no escape from what was happening, there was a jolt in your chest.

It was so strong that your entire body arched at the force, a strained gasp erupting from your lips as air flooded your once weak feeling lungs.

Just as fast as the jolt came, a flash of light overcame your vision, everything around you turning white as you continued gasping for the air you'd lost.

When the light finally died, the feeling in your chest went with it, and any pain you had felt before had subsided completely.

Sitting up, you saw a being laying at your feet, motionless.

It's face was distorted and menacing in every way, and it had a pair of black horns sticking out from underneath the hood of the dark cloak it wore.

Your breath caught in your throat at the sight of it, and suddenly all of the stories your grandmother used to tell you about the evil that lurked in the darkness came flooding back to your mind.

What had seemed like fairytale not so long ago, had become a very real and frightening truth.

It was only later when you made it back to your house, that you realized just what had happened to you during the encounter. Another thing your grandma had warned you about that seemed completely impossible.

The demon had turned you. Or at least tried to.

Whatever that shock had been had somehow stopped the process before you could be fully changed. So you still had most of your personality and you intact.

Most of it....

Your once captivating (e/c) eyes had turned to a menacing blood red, and your once normal looking teeth were now pointed with large sharp canines.

You'd had to find out the hard way that you also had an intense thirst for human blood and a fatal weakness to the sun.

But that had all been years ago.

In that time, you'd learned how to live with such problems. And maybe your solutions weren't the most desirable ones, but they worked none the less.

You simply avoided being out in the sunlight, and wore somewhat of a muzzle over your blood-thirsty predator teeth to keep from harming anyone.

And thank God you had, because you'd definitely had more than a few close calls in that department...

"Hey," A set of fingers snapped in front of your face. "You spacin' out on me again?"

Your solemn expression shifted as your eyes moved from the concrete floor to look into the bright green eyes of the person who spoke to you.

His eyebrow was raised at you, a grin tugging at one side of his mouth.

You smiled at him with your eyes, seeing as your mouth was covered, and shook your head once, silently saying, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." He said plainly, sitting down on the couch next to you. "You okay?"

His words came out with indifference, like he didn't even care what your answer was, but by now you knew him well enough that you could see through his act.

You nodded, looking away from his intense gaze before his eyes could force a true answer from you. Because you knew they would.

He could read you so easily. It was infuriating sometimes, because you literally couldn't hide anything from him. But at the same time, you were thankful for it. That someone could see when you needed help, seeing as you couldn't exactly say that you did.

And it was just a bonus that that someone was Raph.

"You're seriously a terrible liar. You know that Sunshine?"

You still kept you eyes angled away from him, but grinned to yourself as you nodded.

You could never wrap your head around why that nickname got you all smiley. It had been a joke when he first said it. A very dark joke, seeing as the sun could literally kill you.

But for some reason, it stuck, and now everytime he used it your heart almost fluttered.

Yeah, there was definitely something wrong with you.

A weight on your shoulder pulled from once again drowning in your thoughts, and you finally looked back at him, seeing a somewhat uncomfortable expression settle on his face.

"You know Donnie's gonna help you, right?"

His words made his expression make sense. He was trying to comfort you.

You could always tell how difficult is was for him to deal with emotional stuff, but despite that, he always tried when it came to you. And you didn't even know why.

You still couldn't believe that these guys had taken you in, and cared about you. They always said they were freaks, but compared to you, they were completely normal. You were literally a monster.

But for some reason, they never looked at you like that.

Well, maybe when you first met, which was reasonable. You had attacked them...

Either way, they loved you like you were family. And you loved them all the same.

...mostly...

The heat in your face as you and the turtle in red stared back at each other after you nodded was enough reminder that no matter what you told yourself, there was no denying that you were crushing hard on him.

Which was bad.

There was no way something like that could ever work. Because besides the obvious fact that he could never like you like that, you knew that somehow, you would end up hurting him in the end.

Sure, you still held on to most of your humanity. But there were times when the darker side of you was hard to keep on a leash...

And the last thing you wanted was for any harm to come to him or his brothers.

Finally breaking the stare, you leaning away, grabbing the notebook that sat by your side to respond to him.

You quickly scribbled out your words, then handed the book to him and watched as his emerald eyes ran over your (messy/pristine) handwriting.

'I have full faith in Donnie. If anyone could change me back it's him.'

You decided against telling him your other thoughts, keeping it simple and positive despite the confliction in your mind.

He nodded as he looked back up, examining your expression for a moment before handing your notebook back.

He looked down in thought, eyebrows furrowed and gaze trained on his feet as he seemed to contemplate whether or not to say something else.

Eventually he looked back up, a serious expression on his face as he opened his mouth to speak.

But the words never made it out.

A siren of some sort started going off, loud enough to be heard from every room in the lair, and suddenly all eyes were on Donnie's lab as his alarmed voice called out.

"Guys... We've got a serious problem..."

~~~

~~~

~~~

"I can't believe this," Leo spoke with a strain in his voice, slipping his katanas into there designated place on his shell. "We had their whole playbook. They weren't supposed to be attacking for another month! There's no way the plan is gonna work now..."

Everyone shared his thoughts, grabbing their equipment and readying themselves for what was to come.

"They must've figured out we found a way into their data logs. I can't think of any other explanation to why they would change their course of action so quickly." Donnie spoke, eyes on his computer that had codes lining the screen.

"But how? They never even knew we were there..." His eyebrow raised and he added a hesitant, "Right?"

Donnie's expression turned irritated as he side glanced at his older brother.

"I don't know, Leo." He almost growled. "I thought we covered our tracks, but apparently they must have some kind of alert set up for when the logs are accessed."

"So what do we do now?"

You somewhat tuned out as your gaze flicked between the brothers, seeing the clear panic in their eyes as multiple monitors in Donnie's lab showed the city above being overrun by kraang bots and drones, and other creatures that you'd never even seen before.

A burning feeling started to grow in your chest as pure rage overwhelmed your senses.

You guys were supposed to be able to beat them. They weren't supposed to get the jump on you.

This was what you'd all been preparing for for months! The one thing you felt you could help with, seeing as killing kraang had become somewhat of a specialty of yours.

But now all the work you'd put in had gone down the drain in the blink of an eye. The kraang were destroying the city, terrorizing and mutating people. You hadn't done what you were supposed to and prevent this from happening.

You had failed to redeem yourself. This was supposed to be your saving grace. Taking them down and saving the city would prove you're not just some monster. That you were closer to human than you thought and that you were still ultimately good despite the darkness that had invaded you.

But they had ruined it.

Those stupid, power-hungry, heartless, creepy, grammatically illiterate things... Ruined everything. How would you ever be able to feel you were even a little bit deserving of that red banded turtle if you couldn't prove yourself a hero?

Oh, they were gonna pay....

The burning in your chest soon traveled through your entire body, almost like an electrical wave, growing stronger by the second and slowly morphing from fire to pure raw power.

Everything around you became muffled, like you'd been dunked underwater, and you could just barely make out the sound of someone calling your name.

Your vision was soon flooded with light, for only a second as a flash came out of nowhere, and all of the power built up in your body rushed to your hands as soon as the light disappeared.

You inhaled sharply as the strong feeling went away, your eyes frantically running over your surroundings, where all of the turtles looked at you with wide eyes.

You were confused for a moment, until you followed their line of sight to your hands, and your eyes widened also.

In each hand you now held a wispy red and purple sword that looked like it was made out of fire.

(Picture at the top)

Examining each of them, that just radiated intense energy, you would've been just as amazed as the brothers were.

If it didn't feel so natural.

Gripping each of them tighter, you spun them around and slashed at the air a few times expertly, even though you'd never used a sword in your life. Much less summoned one. You always fought hand to hand before, but this felt almost meant to be.

Your eyes raised, and you caught your reflection in a piece of glass.

Your eyes. What had once been a dull, deep red, now glowed like fire as you stared at yourself.

Along with the indescribable feeling of power that came from the swords, your entire demeanor and mindset was nothing but confidence and determination as you looked back to the boys, a smirk showing on the uncovered part of your face.

Raph matched your smirk as your thoughts seemed to match perfectly, now having the exact same idea of how to deal with these out of world a-holes.

You both stared back at each other for a long minute, emotions so alike flashing through both of your eyes, but going unseen to the other. But whether you knew it or not, one thought ultimately ended up in the forefront of each of your minds.

'When this is over, I'm gonna tell him how I feel.'

'When this is over, I'm gonna tell her how I feel.'

You both nodded to each other, unaware of the other's thoughts, and turned to the other brothers.

"Well, there's your answer Leo. What we're gonna do next," Raph glanced at you smirking, before looking back.

"Is blow those freaks right back to the hellhole they came from."

"Aw yeah! This is gonna be awesome!" Mikey cheered, pumping his fist in the air.

"Booyakasha!"

~~~

~~~

~~~

"Uh guys," Mikey squealed and ducked just in time to avoid a laser. "This is so not awesome!"

He had a group of at least ten kraang bots starting to close in on him, and his initial excitement of the battle had definitely worn off.

"Hang on Mikey!"

Raph swiftly shoved the sharp point of his sai up through the bottom of a kraang bot's head, a mechanical whirr coming from it as sparks started flying from its neck.

Throwing the bot to the ground, he quickly turned and sprinted towards Mikey as fast as he could. But just as he jumped in an attempt to strike one of the bots from behind, he was knocked out of the air and thrown even farther from his brother than when he'd began.

He pushed himself up, exhaustion from the last who- knows-how-many hours of fighting finally starting to bear down on him. His gaze snapped back to the little turtle in orange, just in time to see him go down, the bots completely overthrowing his efforts of defending himself.

"Mikey!"

He bolted towards him. Hearing his brother's cries and seeing the pain on Donnie and Leo's faces at not being able to escape the fights they were caught up in to help.

Then he saw you.

You had seemingly disappeared awhile ago, amidst the chaotic battle, and Raph had been fearing the worst, but knew that he couldn't get away long enough to look for you, and also that you were fully capable of handling yourself.

But now here you were. In much better condition than the rest of them, calmly strutting towards the group of kraang with your fiery blades held out.

You made it there before Raph had even gotten halfway, and when you were standing behind the distracted herd of robots, your red eyes glowed brighter and swinging your swords, a bright blast rushed from them and cut off the heads of every kraang droid near you.

The bots all fell, crashing to the ground in a heap around the youngest turtle, who looked up at you in awe. But didn't have much time to gush about how awesome you were before more kraang began flooding the area.

The battle continued, more and more motionless robots scattered in the streets as you and the turtles cut them down just as fast as they came at you. But as it dragged on, you began worrying, seeing the sky starting to brighten up with an orange hue.

Raph caught you staring at the spot where the sun would soon rise, and his heart rate picked up as he saw the still-growing amount of kraang droids in the area.

There was no way they'd beat them back before sunrise.

He shook his head, a hard expression falling over his face as he swung at every bot in range in an attempt to make it to you. Every movement painful at this point.

Struggling for what felt like an eternity, his gaze constantly flickering from you to the sky that just brightened by the minute, he finally made it through the dense sea of kraang in the street to you.

"(Y/n)!"

He called out to you, still fending off the enemy that wouldn't seem to stop, but you ignored him and kept fighting, knowing exactly what he was gonna say.

He growled, grabbing the bot in front of him and swinging it around to hit the other that surrounded him, and once he finally had a clear path, he ran and grasped onto your wrist.

You spun around immediately, going to attack, before you saw who it was and your fiery eyes dimmed just slightly.

You looked at him questioningly, gesturing to the ever growing number of aliens around you both, but he just shook his head.

"You need to get out of here! The sun's gonna be up in minutes!"

All he got in response was a blank stare as you pulled back and began to walk away from him, eyes already set on the bots as you had no intention of leaving.

But you only made it a couple steps before Raph grabbed your wrist and tugged you back, glaring at you now as he stared deep in your eyes.

"I'm not letting you die! We can handle this! Now go!"

You glared back at him now, but much more harshly.

If he thought for a second that you were just gonna abandon them in the middle of a freaking warzone to save your own skin, he was dead wrong.

You were staying, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

You ripped your wrist away from his hold, shoving him back and bolting back to the middle of the fight before he could make any other move.

His eyes burned as he watched you go, knowing exactly what was gonna happen in result of your choice, and feeling completely powerless against it because he knew he couldn't talk you out of it.

You hadn't been able to protect your family before, he'd heard the story. And now you felt that you had to make up for that by protecting them...

He growled as he harshly stabbed a kraang droid in the head, kicking it away and moving to the next.

And the next, and the next, and the next....

He kept smashing the bots with everything he had to distract himself from the inevitable, but he couldn't keep it out of his mind. He was gonna lose you.

In a second, everything he'd ever wanted to say to you flashed through his mind all at once. How he could see the way you looked at yourself with such hate because of what you are, and how he couldn't stand seeing that. Because despite what had happened to you, and what you'd somewhat become, you were an amazing person.

You cared about him and his brothers more than he could even wrap his head around, even though they hadn't treated you very well when you first met.

He wanted to tell you that you were amazing, and beautiful, and strong, and good, and that....

He had been in love with you for a long time...

But when the ear-piercing scream echoed through the air, he knew it was too late.

His eyes snapped in your direction as your screams grew louder, and when he saw you, he was running in your direction before he could even comprehend it.

You held your hands up to block the bright sun rays that were shining down on you and searing every inch of your skin no matter how much you tried to block it.

You crumbled to the ground as your legs gave out, curling into a ball and screaming in pure agony, your screams filling the air even with the muzzle on.

The pain pierced your skin, seeming to set fire to your insides, your blood feeling like it was beginning to actually boil.

Your eyes were squeezed shut tight, jaw and muscles tensed and rigid at the indescribable pain that shot through you.

You began to feel your skin almost deteriorating, your thoughts ran in flashes, and you couldn't seem to grasp onto any of them as your brain was overrun with the pain.

But then it just stopped.

You were panting hard, your chest felt like it had constricted completely, and you couldn't even hold onto a thought long enough to try and figure out what had happened.

But after a moment, you finally opened your eyes, and were immediately met with a teary green gaze.

Raph had an arm on either side of your head, his body completely covering yours from the sunlight that grew more intense by the minute.

A tear slipped down his cheek as you stared at each other for a long moment, your own eyes beginning to water.

"I can't let you die..." He breathed out in a strangled voice as he shook his head, more tears falling.

"(Y/n), I-I..."

"No! Leo!"

His head snapped up at the cries, and his breathing became ragged as he watched his brother struggling against the grip of multiple kraang bots who were slowly dragging him away.

Donnie tried to get past the wall of bots to get to him but was knocked to the ground and had to quickly roll away from multiple laser shots. A bot stepped on his bo staff, and it snapped in half, the purple clad turtles eyes widening in fear.

"Mikey! Get to Leo!"

Mikey was once again surrounded, droids crowding every side. "I'm tryin' Dee!" He continued swinging at the army surrounding him, but just like before, he was over powered.

Raph's vision became blurry and unsteady as he watched everything go down, not daring to move from his spot over you but panicking as his brothers slowly lost their battles.

His heartbeat picked up drastically, the sound of it and his breathing echoing in his ears and blocking out all other sound as the world around him seemed to spin.

He knew he needed to help them, they were losing. But he couldn't move from this spot and risk losing you.

"Hang on Leo!"

"Donnie, look out!"

"Behind you!"

"Mikey!"

He couldn't breathe.

He gasped for air as he watched everything happen, feeling completely powerless. His airways had closed and his vision was unfocused, his entire body was rigid as he seemed to lose contact with reality.

Then there was a sudden warmth on his face other than the tears that seemed to flow without end, and his gaze dropped.

You stared up at him, tears shining in your now dull red eyes, and a sad smile just barely showing from under your muzzle.

Everything seemed to refocus in his mind as he stared at you, his heartbeat and breathing steadying just enough to bring him back to reality.

After a minute, you nodded your head in the direction of the battle, his gaze flicking towards it for only a split second before he realized what you were trying to tell him.

He shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you, Sunshine." He said, his voice wavering.

Your once soft gaze hardened at his words and you closed your eyes and furrowed your eyebrows. He watched you, your expression holding pain at whatever you were thinking.

Then your eyes opened again, a tear falling slowly as you gave him a look that said, "I'm sorry."

He looked at you questioningly, but suddenly felt a strong force push him off of you, and you cried out again as the sun hit you.

His eyes widened at what you'd just done, rushing back to you while tripping over his own feet, just to end up with the end of your sword pointed at his throat.

He froze, his eyes pleading with you, but you didn't budge, and just looked to his brothers, silently telling him to go.

His head dropped, his fists balled at his sides as he finally gave in and slowly started backing away from you.

You both caught each other's gaze one last time, you sending a weak, pained smile as the sun tore apart your skin, and he turned away to help the others.

You dropped the sword, no longer having the strength to hold it as your entire body slowly and agonizing melted away.

As seconds passed, the pain began to dull, or maybe you became numb. But either way, instead of the feeling of being ripped apart being at the front of your mind, you were thinking of the many regrets you had.

Obviously you had always somewhat blamed yourself for happened to your family, even if there was nothing you could've done about it. It just felt wrong that you had been the only one to survive it, part demon or not.

But maybe lingering on it all your life had been wrong too. Because as much as you'd wanted them to be alive, there was no way you would wish your current state on them.

Maybe the way it had ended was better, and maybe you'd wasted all the time you had dwelling on the what ifs that could never be a reality. And now you were out of time, and what you should've focused on, is now entirely impossible.

You were officially out of chances to tell your best friend that you loved him. That he meant everything to you, and that you didn't want to imagine life without him.

A burning started in your chest again, but it didn't hurt like what you'd been feeling before. It felt like the growing power that had summoned your swords, but stronger.

Much stronger.

The feeling spread quickly, consuming every inch of your being, and this time your were expectant of the glow that would follow.

Your eyes gazed up, wide open, and traced over the purple shaded expanse where alien drones flew above you, and a large portal had ripped the sky open to let more of the invaders through.

Slowly, it faded to white, a bright light seemingly coming from no where, but this time there was a mix of red and purple wisps flashing through it too.

All sound faded out, but the ground shook when the light reached its brightest, and your eyes fluttered shut as your breathing halted altogether, the power now fading away.

~~~

The turtle all looked around them with wide eyes, trying to wrap their minds around what had just happened.

All around them, kraang bots lay motionless, drones smashed to pieces from falling out of the sky during whatever that flash and mini earthquake had been.

Raph looked to Donnie, who shared his wide eyed look of shock.

"What just-"

The ground shook again suddenly, throwing them off balance as it was much more violent than the last time, and in the blink of an eye, the busted, powerless robots were sent flying right back through the portal they came from.

The boys had to duck down to avoid getting hit by the pieces of metal, that zipped by them at an unbelievable speed. And before they could even comprehend it the enemy was gone, and the portal closed.

Leo stared at where it had once been, along with the others, not understanding one bit of what just occurred.

"Donnie..." He side glanced at the said genius. "Please tell me you have an explanation to that."

"I'm... not entirely sure, but... judging by the flash, i-it must've been-"

"(Y/n)!" Raph's mind finally snapped back to you, his eyes shooting to the place he'd left you.

But you weren't there.

His eyes widened as he ran closer, but slowed to a stumbling walk as he saw the charred black mark that had taken the place of where you once were.

"No..." He choked, his legs giving out as he let his sais fall from his hands and clatter onto the ground.

His fists slammed into the concrete as tears built in his eyes, the unexpected victory of the kraang completely forgotten as his world crumbled around him.

Why did you sacrifice yourself? Why did you leave him? Why did this battle even happen? It wasn't supposed to be like this. You were supposed to be here, to be okay.

With him.

A silent sob fell from his lips as his body shook, his brothers all looking almost as bad, tears forming in their eyes with their heads hanging.

Until Mikey happened to look down the street.

A gasp left his mouth that quickly formed a grin, which drew the attention of the blue and purple banded brothers.

They both followed his line of sight, smiles taking over their faces at the sight as they rushed to Raph.

"Raph, look!"

His head still hung low, despite them poking at him and urging him to look up. He was honestly just growing irritated, wondering how they were happy when they'd just lost you.

He was about a second away from snapping at them, when a new voice entered his ears. One he'd never heard before.

"C'mon guys, give him a break. He's clearly exhausted."

He wasn't sure what about this girl's voice intrigued him so much, but he lifted his head just enough to see the person who was speaking, and his eyes widened.

There you stood. In the middle of the morning sunlight, completely unharmed.

You smiled at him as he slowly stood up, the orange glow of the suns rays reflecting off of your beautiful (e/c) eyes.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It didn't feel real... You'd been being burned alive by the sun the last time he saw you, and now here you were, walking in it completely care free.

He had to be hallucinating.

"(Y/n)? B-but, you... how?"

His voice sounded so weak in his ears that he would've cringed, but he only half noticed it as he continued staring at you.

You breathed out a short laugh at his shocked state, tilting your head with a grin.

"Good morning to you too, Raph."

His heart almost stopped for a minute when you said his name and as he took this in, that somehow, you were still alive.

You were still here. He hadn't lost you. It wasn't too late.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he briskly walked towards you, his heart hammering against his chest so hard his ribcage might've broke.

When he reached you his arms wrapped around you tightly, bringing you as close as possible with your head rested against his chest and his face buried in your hair.

For the crazy events that happened, you were dealing with it all pretty well. Almost ignoring the fact that whatever that power within you been had thrown the kraang back to their own world and turned you human again.

But now that you were wrapped up in the arms of the one you loved, everything seemed so surreal. You had really thought you were gonna die, that the moment of Raph trying to save you from your fate had been your last with him.

But it hadn't, and there were no words that could express how grateful you were for how things had gone in the end.

A smile was permanently stuck on your face now, and getting somewhat of a confidence boost, you pulled away from the embrace, finally ready to tell the boy in front of you what you should've a long time ago.

You had every intention of doing so, but his troubled expression made you halt and stare at him.

"Raph?"

His gaze was trained on the ground, his nervous stare moving around but finding any way to avoid looking at you.

His chest heaved slightly as he took a deep breath, finally finding whatever words he'd been looking for.

"Um... look, I'm really bad at this kind of stuff," He glanced up at you for a split second. "So don't rib me for it..."

Your eyebrows furrowed, wondering where this was going.

"I think... I'm in love...."

His gaze finally raised to meet yours, his head still angled down, hope prominent in his eyes along with one other emotion that was just now registering.

"...with you."

...

...

...

You felt the smile take over your face, but weren't sure exactly how as you had no control of your mind right now. It was clouded by those words repeating themselves, over and over again.

He just confessed that he was in love with you. Raphael fucking Hamato just said he's in love with you.

Is it possible to go numb from pure joy? If not you may be in trouble at the moment as you could feel absolutely nothing but happiness.

"...(Y/n)?"

Your head snapped from its daze, finally taking in the sight of his emerald green eyes staring at you, and your smile grew on its own.

"Sorry, I just can't.... I think my- I can't feel my face." You laughed, getting an eyebrow raise in response as he had no idea if that was good or bad.

You waved your hands quickly.

"In a good way! L-like I'm in love with you too!" You clarified, face red as you wondered why you'd even said the thing about your face.

Then the redness only grew darker as he smirked at your flustered state, and leaned towards you.

You held your breath as he drew near, your eyes fluttering closed when you could feel his breath against your face. And when his lips met yours, it felt like time stopped.

His hand moved to your jaw, a thumb running over your bright red cheek as your arms snaked around his neck.

Your lips moved against each other in perfect sync, molded together like it was made to be.

When you eventually pulled away from each other, your breathing was ragged, and your eyes glossed over in a daze.

Raph smirked at you as he rested his forehead against yours, a low chuckle falling from his lips.

"I can."

Your forehead creased in confusion for a moment, before it dawned on you. Your before comment about not being able to feel your face. He said that he could.

Your eye roll was so bad your eyes could've got stuck back in your head.

"Really?"

His smirk only grew.

"Ugh! A kiss AND and a lame dad joke! Gross!"

Raph's hea shot towards Mikey like lightning, murder in his eyes, and his little brother laughed nervously before hiding behind Donnie.

You placed a hand under his chin, turning his face back to you and smiling at him.

"Pretend he's not there."

He smiled back, the fire leaving his eyes the second he looked at your face.

"Can't even see him. The Sun's in my eyes."

~~~

~~~

~~~

Posting at three AM?
Yes.
Yes I am.
Sleep is a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 296 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
4.2K 101 18
(Cover designed with PicsArt) WATTPAD DELETED CHAPTERS 14 AND 17 AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO Raphael Hamato x DemiGirl! Reader (ATTENTION: this book i...