Classroom of the elite: Searc...

By MohammadAlif456

What if Atsuomi tells Kiyotaka that he will be admitted into ANHS, And if he can place top in the end, he wil... More

Before you Read
Beginning of a new journey

Takuya and Ichika's Plan

77 5 1
By MohammadAlif456

[ Takuya's POV at first day after explanation of Sakagami sensei]

Sakagami announced that we would have 100000 private points this month, People are astonished seeing these amount of points they are given. 

Although I am from white room, Even I can tell that this is not normal. After Sakagami sensei left the room, a magenta haired boy stood up and went to the podium. 

" What's up lowlifes? Not nice to meet ya all. I am Ryuuen Kakeru. And I will be leading the class from now on. "

Everyone was bit surprised from the sudden declaration from that Ryuuen guy. Suddenly a green haired boy stood up,

" Huh! And why would I do it! And don't act like you are a king or something",

"Kukuku, you there. Bring your ass over here. I said I will rule this class. Now apologise you pig"

" What did you say?!"

The green haired boy then launched an attack on Ryuuen. It looks like he has some experience in street fighting as he charged towards Ryuuen without any standard stance. 

But Ryuuen easily managed to overpower him. Normal people would find it just a thoughtless fight but it's actually not true. At first Ryuuen provoked that boy and the boy was the one who threw the first punch. So now if Ryuuen was accused of using violence, he would just say that it was self defence. 

Ryuuen also seems to aware about the hidden cameras that exist within the classrooms. Interesting. At first,I thought all those students are bunch of useless crap without brain. But there seems to be some students with talents as well. 

After completely breaking the fighting spirit of that green haired boy, Ryuuen said,

" Anyone who refuse to follow my orders will follow heavy consequences. Now y'all, introduce yourself. You fucking start first. "

The green haired boy was succumbed to fear. It's an age old phenomenon. No matter how much intelligent or strategic one is, no one is immune to violence. If course it doesn't work if your opponent is stronger than you. The green haired boy began to speak,

" I-Ishizaki , It's Ishizaki Daiichi,"

" What a lame and shitty introduction. Now everyone start introducing. "

A brown haired boy with glasses spoke up,

"I am Sotaru kaneda. Nice to meet you. I am pretty much confident about my academic abilities but I am not good at sports. "

" A typical nerd huh, Now you "

A black boy with a huge build who was apparently was wearing black glasses started his introduction. He was speaking in English for some reason. 

" I am Yamada Albert. I am not fluent in speaking Japanese, sorry. "

After his introduction, it was the turn of a silver haired girl. 

" I am Shiina Hiyori. Nice to meet you. Umm, I like to read books and I am planning to join the Tea ceremony club. "

It was an ordinary introduction. But she seemed to be bit different from the other students of this class. 

After that , many people began to introduce themselves. A few of them like komiya, Kondou who planned to join basketball club and Nishino,Ibuki, Shiho, Yume, Morofoji ,Nishino caught my interest. Finally it was my turn. How should I go about it? I guess I will take a straight forward attitude,

" I am Takuya Yagami. Nice to meet you. I am fairly confident about my academic and physical abilities and I am intending to join the student council. "

After everyone finished their primary introduction, Ryuuen said,

" Well it seems like there are some interesting students here, For now , I will play with ya. Come with me, Albert. "

" Understood, "

With that, Albert left the classroom with Ryuuen. I am sure Ryuuen is gonna fight him to bring Albert in his faction. If he manages to do that, he will have no enemies left in this class,or so does he think. But beating Albert is gonna be a challenge. 

That dude has a good physique and he seemed to have good amount of training. But Ryuuen should have understood that he doesn't stand no chance against an opponent like Albert. What does Ryuuen intend to do?

I decided to follow them but got delayed by some girls. They seemed to be asking my phone number. I can understand them. After all, our generation gave importance to communication skills. 

At first, I thought every generation had the same curriculum cause no way would the instructions would say us any information about white room. 

Before enrolling in ANHS, instructors said that Ayanokoji's generation was all about individualism and they had some beta curriculum but they didn't tell me the details of it. 

However, knowing that much is enough as he is bound to have some gap in his communication skills for the time being. But knowing him, he would adapt to the situation quickly. Thats much of a monster he is. 

After some small chat, I asked some students if they saw a magenta haired boy and a big black half Japanese boy. A girl told me that they went to the rooftop. 

I began to head to rooftop and saw Albert coming out of the roof , alone. I didn't question him anything and he left quickly. After he was gone, I went to the rooftop only to find Ryuuen throughoutly beaten. 

"Didn't you realise you can't beat that guy?

" Who the fuck are ya? Oh, You are that ikeman punk. What's ya name again?"

" Yagami "

" I thought you would be harmless little cat. So you also wanna fight me now?" 

He was completely defenceless,he had no chance to win even if he was in his top condition anyway. 

"Nah,I just thought I would help you to heal your injuries,"

"Shut the fuck up brat. Now move aside"

Then Ryuuen stood up by himself and he was probably going to the infirmary. As expected, his movements was weak because of the fight. 

" Now you have lost to him, what are you gonna do Ryuuen?"

"The strongest doesn't always win. What matters in a fight is the willpower. The one who wins in the end is the true winner. After getting Albert to my side, You are next."

With that, Ryuuen left. He is certainly an interesting one. I cannot understand his perspective as in white room, failure wasn't an option. If one fails to do the bare minimum,he/she will disappear. But in this outside world, things are different. Ryuuen actually has good chance to bring Albert to his side. 

Whatever, I will soon crush him and make him obey me. No one is above violence. I will make him my pawn and I will face Ayanokoji very soon but before that, I have to find out as much as possible about the S-System. 

[ Yagami's POV at present time]

It's evening of 4 July. I am now just outside of the rooftop. Ichika was there with a class 3-D senpai. As planned,we are gonna blackmail him into revealing the S-System. I already blinded the camera by spraying black smoke from its blind spot. Even if I am caught, It would not be a very big penalty. And I am gonna make it worth my effort. 

That senpai was currently talking with Ichika. After I confirmed that there was no one nereby,I sent Ichika the signal. With that , Ichika suddenly threw a strong punch in the stomach which almost knocked out that senpai. Then Ichika took his hand,opened his palm and made her  touch her body including her breasts. Then I began to enter the show,

" Whoa senpai! You were trying to rape a minor and your junior",

He looked astonished and began to shout in panic,

" N-no, I didn't do nothing. This girl punched me and made me touch her. Ouch,shit that hurts"

It seems he was already at his limit. 

" Do you really think a girl like her can do anything. No one is gonna believe you,"

" But I di-!!"

I grabbed him by his neck and pressured him. Just enough to not let him pass out. 

"Now shut the fuck up senpai. You are not in the position to talk. "

" Ahh--, you! I-I will report it to the..."

PAN

I hit him in his stomach again. Blood began to come out of his mouth. In the meantime, Ichika took out Senpai's phone and began to delete all conversation and contact of herself. 

I looked straight in his eyes. 

 " Now look, you don't know what trouble you are in. Ichika deleted the conversations that led to you there. If if tell someone who hit you, I will just say that you were trying to rape Ichika and I did it to defend her,you have no way to escape. "

The pain caused by punches is limiting his logical reasoning. Before he realises anything,we will get everything we want to know. 

" W-what do y-you want? For your knowledge,I-I don't have no private points"

" Now you are talking senpai. See, if you help us, we will spare you. We just want to know everything about S system that are currently being kept hidden, you tell us that and nothing about the incident gets out of here. "

At this,he was astonished. He probably thought that we would ask him something else. Whatever,he said that they were strictly forbidden by the school. But he had no chance either way. Then he began to explain,

He said there was a class hierarchy which was completely obvious. What I didn't know that there is something called class points that decides hierarchy. He said we all should have 1000 class points. This class points will be influenced by the behaviour of students. 

That means,our worth is being judged. The most competent students are placed in class A and the worst defectives are placed in class D. Aside behaviour stuffs, class points can be increased by mid terms and end of term exams. Anyone who fails any big academic exam is expelled. 

He then said that there would be some "Special exams" which can fluctuate class points. Students overall abilities are often gudged by those special exams. Anyone who is expelled outside of any special exam would cause the whole class a 300 class points penalty. If you want to nullify expulsion,you have to pay 20 million private points and 300 class points. 

Interesting. If we didn't know those stuffs,we may have lost a bunch of class points. 

Now let's give it a final touch. 

 " Thank you very much senpai. Now before you go to the infirmary,all you have to do is to sign a simple contact. 

"What!!"

A let him read the content of the contract.

CONTRACT

I ,ISHIKAWA KYOUMA FROM CLASS 3-D DAMAGED THEN SECURITY CAMERA OF THE ROOFTOP. 

I WILL PAY FOR THE DAMAGE. BESIDES,I WILL NOT REVEAL ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED TODAY AT THE ROOFTOP. AND I WILL OBEY TAKUYA YAGAMI AND ICHIKA AMASAWA TILL GRADUATION WILLINGLY. 

IN RETURN, I WILL RECEIVE 10000 PRIVATE POINTS EACH MONTH FROM THE TWO OF THEM. 

SIGNATURE:

"Don't try to hide anything senpai, we know you have no points left and you eat that disgusting free vegetable set everyday. By signing the contract,you will receive 10000 private points every month. You can comfortably pass your days until graduation. "

"B-but that thing,obey your orders?!"

" Ahh, don't worry. We won't force you to do any impossible stuff that you can't do. And you don't have no choice but to sign. Because if you don't,"

Then I bought out the knife I was keeping,

" I will beat you to pulp and make you half dead. Then I will stab myself and Ichika will report you to school that you raped her and stabbed me and I did all in self defence. "

After watching the knife,he was trembling with fear. It's normal reaction for someone like him. You don't get threatened by knife everyday. 

He then slowly signed the contract,with that,our mission is done.  Then I sent him 30000 private points. 

"They may take 20000 points at most for damaging the camera. You can have the rest as bonus. Now listen,if you obey us,you will face no problem. But if you do something silly,then I personally will hunt you down. Don't forget our contract, senpai. Now go to the infirmary. "

"O-ok. I won't do nothing to hinder you. Just please don't report me to school "

With this ,he left. 

"I guess I overdid it,"

" Yeah. He was about to piss his pants"

"With that,we now have all the necessary information about the school ",

I then bring out my phone with recording on,

" Send me a copy of it later, Takuya"

With the recording,we can convince any student that will have any doubt. Of course we will edit out the part when we threatened senpai. 

" Now let's talk about the classes, you start first Ichika"

" Well, our class consists of decent people mostly. Ichinose san is planning to make everyone together. Most people are calling her class rep. "

" For me,it's kinda opposite. For example,A guy named Ryuuen Kakeru is planning to dictate the class with iron fists. He even took control of that one half Japanese boy Albert who is probably the strongest in the class after me. 

Most of them are violent in nature. But there are some nice and talented students mixed. So ,not bad overall and definitely better than class D which should be full of defects. Any information on class A? "

" It's as senpai said. Most of them are academically smart and have decent enough physical abilities. Besides they are calm and collective. It's almost as if they have figured out the S -System already. Well,as expected from class A. "

"What approach are you gonna take in your class ?"

" Ichinose san is bringing everyone together. I will let her do that. Then by controlling her,I can control the class from behind the scenes,"

"For me, I am gonna crush Ryuuen. Then he is gonna succumb to me and I will control the class. Before that,let's sent kyoma senpai his first task. 

SPREAD A RUMOUR IN SECOND YEAR AND THIRD YEAR THAT A CERTAIN FIRST YEAR STUDENT IS TRYING TO TRICK THEIR SENIORS INTO REVEALING SENSITIVE INFORMATION. 

"With that, Ayanokoji can't use the same technique as us cause everyone will be careful in dealing with first years for some time. If course he can buy the information which would cost his class 2 million private points and 200 class points. Or he has to convince everyone to behave properly which would be difficult considering that class is full of defects. "

Now it's time to deal with Ryuuen .......

Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...