Iron Soldier (Bucky x reader)

By Roxyvanas

After Yn's parents dies in a car crash Hydra took her. She was sent to the red room shortly after and when sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Author's Note
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Author's Note
Author's Note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Author's Note
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
News

18

441 7 0
By Roxyvanas

Yn fell asleep in Bucky's arms again they were still outside.
Peter and Tia were asleep in Bucky and Yn's bed.
Steve had heard the screaming and so did Natasha.
Steve got out of bed with a blanket and going outside in search of Bucky and Yn.

He found them asleep in each other's arms.
Nat on the other hand went to make sure Peter and Tia was okay.
She knew Peter saw Tia as a sister and she saw him as a big brother it was so sweet how much the two cared about each other.
She gently pulled the covers over them and slowly made her way back to bed.
Just as she climbed in bed Steve came into the room.
"They're out in the field so I just covered them in a blanket they are both asleep." Steve said.
"So is Peter and Tia." Nat said and with that they too went back to bed.

It was already 2 am and today was Tia's birthday.
Yn woke up next to Bucky in the field.
She gently shaked him.
"Bucky, Buck"
"Mhh ?" Is al she got in respone.
"What happened why are we in the field ?" She asked and that seemed to wake him up.
"You had a nightmare so I brought you here last night.
She didn't seem to recall anything about last night.

But she got Bucky to get up and they made their way back to the house with the blanket in hand.
When they entered Nat, Steve, Laura and Clint was in the kitchen.

"Morning" Yn said not aware that they all knew, they all heard the screaming.
"Morning" They all said in unison.

"Oh Yn if you want we could bake the cake now because I know you said yesterday you want to take Tia on a ride with the horses." Laura said, she wasn't gonna mention the nightmare or the screaming.
"That could work thank you Laura I am just gonna go take a quick shower and we'll be down." Yn said and Laura nodded with a smile getting out the supplies for the cake.

Yn dragged Bucky along with her.
"So whats the plan for the day ?" Bucky asks as Yn get her clothes out.
"We could bake the cake and when Tia wakes up and had breakfast we can take her and Peter out for a horse ride while Laura and Clint helps the rest set the things up and wrap the presents.

"Okay sounds good." Bucky said and Yn quickly made her way into the shower.

She just wanted a quick ice cold shower to wake her up and it did.
When she came out Bucky was already dressed.
Yn had a some blue ripped jeans on with a yellow tank top on and some brown knee high boots.

Bucky had some jeans on too with a normal blue shirt and some sneakers.

They made their way downstairs and Yn started helping Laura with the cake as Wanda and Nat started wrapping presents.

Peter came down and he looked tired and his hair was a mess.
He said greeted everyone and it was returned.

"Is Tia still asleep ?" Yn asks as she goes in to hug him and ruffles his hair.
He laughs as he tries to push her away.
"Yeah she is." Peter says finally escaping Yn's grip.

He started helping in wrapping the presents and Yn and Laura just finished putting the cake in the oven.

Yn made her way to her room as she opened the door to find Tia still asleep.
"Hey baby girl" Yn said gently shaking Tia awake.

"Mommy ?" Tia said as she oppened her eyes looking still half asleep.
"Do you want to go see the horses ?" Yn asked and that got Tia up.
Clint and Steve already went and saddled up 3 horses.
And in the kitchen Bucky, Wanda, Nat and Peter was busy putting away the half wrapped presents.

Yn picked up Tia and carried her to the kitchen.
She was greeted by everyone and Tony and Bruce came over with a box.

"What is it ?" Tia asked in excitement.
"Well open it you little bunny or else you'll never know." Tony said and she hurriedly untied the ribbon as she pulled out a gorgeous black suit.

It had orange linings and looked just like Nat's.
She was so excited that she got up and ran to Tony and Bruce hugging them both.

Yn smiled fondly at Tia and Bucky did too as he stood next to Yn putting his arm around her waist.

Tia excitedly ran upstairs to try it on but came back 5 minutes later with a sad face.
"Whats wrong baby ?" Yn asks seeing Tia's sad face.
"It's too big so I cant wear it." Tia says and Tony only laughs.

"Thats why we installed something special." Tony said walking to Tia.
"We made it sothat anybody could wear it." He said pressing a small button just under ber collar bone and the suit retracted perfectly to fit her body size.

"Wow thanks uncle Tony" Tia said jumping up into his arms and he smiled at her.

He set her down and pressed another button on her wrist.
"That one puts on the lights." Tony says as her suit lit up just like Nat's.

Tia was so amazed and Yn and Bucky took Tia outside where Peter was leaning on the side of the stalls his arms crossed infront of him.
"Hey Buttercup." Peter said as Tia excitedly ran into his arms.

"Pete!" Tia exclaimed happily as he picked her up and span her around.
"Look at my new suit!" She said happily.
"It suits you Buttercup." Peter said as Yn and Bucky walked up to them.

"Lets go" Yn said as she got onto her hourse effortlessly and so did Peter as he lifted Tia onto his horse and Bucky following suit.

The four of them happily rode their hourses around and just enjoyed their time.
When they came back it was about 3 pm.
Tia looked so happy to Yn and Bucky couldn't stop smiling at little Tia.

They got inside the house and Tia though they were just gonna get ready to go into the pool but when she walked in everyone was waiting for them.
"Happy Birthday!" Everyone exclaimed as she just looked at them in shock.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she turned around to face Yn and Bucky.
"You guys did this for me ?" She asks as she ran straight into Yn's arms.
"Mhm we sure did Monkey." Yn said as she gently wiped the girl's tears away and Bucky kissed her on the forehead.

"Now go open your presents." Yn said and Tia made her way to the table.
A chocolate cake lit with 12 candles sat waiting on the table surrounded by presents.
Tia blew out the candles and started with the biggest gift.

Which unknown to her was the bow.
She teared the wrapping paper as she saw the bow.
She shrieked in excitement.
"I'll teach you how to use it okay." Clint said winking to Tia and she ran up to hug him.
"Thank you uncle Clint." Tia said as she wrapped her little arms tightly around his waist.

She unwrapped all of her presents.
There was alot.
Tony and Bruce had given her their present this morning which was her suit.
She had received the bow that was from Clint and Laura.
Steve had gotten her a new leather jacket.
Sam had promised her he'd take her for a flight in the air with his wings.
Nat had gotten her a new pair of black boots.
Lila and Cooper had given her a set of arrows to pair with the bow.
And finally Yn and Bucky.

They didn't give her their present just yet.
"Hey baby girl come sit down for a moment."
Bucky says to Tia and she sits with them.
Bucky hands her a small box similar to the one he gave Yn.
She opens it slowly as it reveals a beautiful silver necklace with a small locket in the shape of a heart.

When she opened it it revealed a photo of her with her parents.
Not the ones that threw her away or the ones that abused her but Yn and Bucky standing happily side by side and Tia was ontop of Bucky's shoulders.
She looked at the next photo which was one of her and Peter and the last one was with her and the whole team.

She looked up at them with tears once again in her eyes.
"I love you guys." Tia said as she hugged them both.
"We love you too Buttercup we love you too" Yn and Bucky said to her.
In that moment nothing else mattered to the three of them nothing at all...

But to other people that wasn't the case.
In a Hydra base in Russia sat a man in his office as he looked at the vidio on his phone.
It was of Yn and Tia jumping out a window.

He sprinted towards his boss's office knocking frantically.
"Come in" He heard and made his way inside.
"I found them boss all of them.
The Winter Soldier, Black Widow, The Iron Soldier and even that girl with the powers apparently." He said showing his boss.

He smiled as he told his gaurd to go out he had to make a call and tell Dreykov.

It was all perfect for him.
He found Bucky his Winter Soldier, he found the little girl he was promised by a young couple for 10 million and he had found Dreykov's lost widow Natasha Romanoff and lastly he had found Yn Ln his Iron Soldier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.3K 126
Requests are open, thank you for reading!
61.6K 2.1K 198
Basically a book filled with everything the clone wars. And the occasional bad batch as well. Not particularly one shots but definitely still hilario...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
The Surgery By Kaitlin

Mystery / Thriller

4.2K 194 28
Avalon Kylie is in danger. There are people who would do anything to capture her. Austin Night is in danger. He would do anything to protect Avalon. ...