The Trackjacker And The Mocki...

Par ChrisWolfblood

In a Panem that followed a history different from what we know. In such a world, tributes are pulled from the... Plus

District 12
Reaping
Train
Parade
Training
''Yep.''
Punch
Interview
Zero
74th
Bloodbath
''A really long shower!''
Tree
Blood
Get A Move On
Meet Up
Wound
Usless A/N just wanna share
Feast
Nightlock
Final Three
Revoked
Home
Normal?
Dinner
Trouble
Hades
Killed
Flour
Peeta
Talking
Truth
Part 1/2
Part 2/2
Attention
Dirty Laundry
Victory Tour
Rings
Party
Fear
Whip
Reaping
Train II
Parade II
Tribute Center
Training Room
Rain
Ten
Explore
Interview II
Platform
Water
Sparks
Mutts
Beach
To yourself much less to her
Clockwork
Death
So good news but idk for who
Jay
Separated
Credits song for my death but I can't let you win.
Consequences
Transmission

important question please read

418 20 7
Par ChrisWolfblood

I wrote 4 HG fics and out of all the scenes I need to write over and over for each, I hate the fog scene to the core and can't fully figure out a nice run-down here.

I fucked up Percy's other leg so she'd struggle to outrun it, but she'd break her legs before she caused Mags's death.

So the question is: can we agree I skip the fog for now, and I'll write it later, but in exchange, I'll let Mags survive the 75th games once again.

I really don't wanna write the fog part currently, and I don't like the draft I have; I hate it so much.

So do we have a deal?

A get to skip it for the moment, will warn you when I replace this A/N with the chapter and we can move on with the story.

And sorry I didn't tell you this before I just spent three days creating and drawing 40 original deity for a new book that I'll try to get published as a paper copy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.4K 1.2K 44
Cordelia Benham a 16 year old girl gets reaped into the Hunger Games. Cordelia was left to fend for herself and her little siblings when both her par...
129K 4.5K 118
Athena Hadley. Like everyone in 2, force fed with the ideas of grandeur and fame. Only for her life to collapse into a heap after her victory in the...
414K 8.6K 112
• pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 • Finnick Odair X female OC •I edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
1.7K 440 36
[COMPLETED] Many, many years after the rebellion, Paylor of Eight still reigned over Panem. Until she was executed by Snow's remaining family who sa...