Trolls: Tales Of The Band [SE...

George_Beard द्वारा

Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Bo... अधिक

Opening Theme
"School Of Bro" [Part 1]
"School Of Bro" [Part 2]
"School Of Bro" [Part 3]
"School Of Bro" [Part 4]
"School Of Bro" [Part 5]
Songs From "School Of Bro"
"Sisters Before Misters" [Part 1]
"Sisters Before Misters" [Part 2]
"Sisters Before Misters" [Part 3]
Songs From "Sisters Before Misters"
"Jokes On Love" [Part 1]
"Jokes On Love" [Part 2]
"Jokes On Love" [Part 3]
Songs From "Jokes On Love"
"The Fluffleberry Decision" [Part 1]
"The Fluffleberry Decision" [Part 2]
"The Fluffleberry Decision" [Part 3]
Songs From "The Fluffleberry Decision"
"No Siblings Allowed" [Part 1]
"No Siblings Allowed" [Part 2]
"No Siblings Allowed" [Part 3]
Songs From "No Siblings Allowed"
"Bros Vs. Gals" [Part 1]
"Bros Vs. Gals" [Part 2]
Songs From "Bros Vs. Gals"
End Of The Season

"Bros Vs. Gals" [Part 3]

5.4K 96 1.9K
George_Beard द्वारा

~A Few Days Later~

🎵 Step by Step! 🎵

Spruce Grabbed His Purple Shades And Placed Them On His Face, Giving A Smolder Smirk.

🎵 Ooh, babyyyy! 🎵

Clay, John Dory, And Floyd Put On Their BroZone Vests And Straightened It On Themselves.

🎵 Gonna get
to you girrrll! 🎵

Clay Put Back On His Yellow N White Wristbands, And Used Some Hairspray To Spray Some Slight Frosted Tips.

Baby Branch Stood Himself Up As He Put Back On His Iconic Diaper, And Tightened It.

As They Fixed Up Themselves, BroZone Appeared To Be On A Fictional Stage With A Pop Musical Beat Playing For Them, Looking Like They Were About To Perform.

The Bros Slid Of To Their Positions On The Stage As They Bopped Their Heads And Began To Sing.

Spruce Started Off The Song, Giving More Smolder In His Eyes.
🎵 Hey girl~
In your eyesssss~
I see a picture of me
all the timeee! 🎵

Clay Danced With His Flexibility Choreography, Giving Some Rusty Robot.
🎵 And girllll!
When you smileeee!
You got to know that
you drive me wilddd! 🎵

Floyd Belt Out His Soft Singing Voice With His Smooth Hair Whips.
🎵 Ooh baby~
You're always on my miiind~ 🎵

Bitty B Took Over, With His Cutesey Eyes And Twirling With His Brothers.
🎵 Ooh girl! 🎵
I really think its just a maaaatter~
of tiiiiiiimmmmeeee! 🎵

BroZone Kicked Back Into Their In Sync Choreography, Following Each Other's Moves To The Beat.

🎵 Step by Step! 🎵

🎵 Step by step girll! 🎵
Bitty B Sung Out Loud.

🎵 Ooh babyyyy! 🎵

🎵 Gonna get
to you giirlll! 🎵

🎵 To you giiirrrl! 🎵
Bitty B Vocalized In A High Pitch.

🎵 Step by Step! 🎵

🎵 Ooh babyyyy! 🎵

🎵 I want you! 🎵

🎵 I need you! 🎵

🎵 I want you in my
woooooooooooorld~ 🎵

BroZone Raised A Long Note Together, Hoping To Reach The Right Pitch Of The Note, In A Perfect Harmony Sort Of Way.

Until, John Dory Interrupted The Song, Revealing The Brothers Were Just Rehearsing For The Talent Show In Their Bedroom.

"Whoa, Pause! Time Out!"
John Dory Cut The Song And Paused The Boombox.

"????"
The Brothers Just Stared At Their Eldest Brother Of A Shape, Annoyed By Him Ruining The Rehearsal.

John Dory Went To Each Brother, To Criticize Them With Tips.
"Let's Do It From The Top! Spruce, Imma Need Some More Smolder In Those Eyes! We Gotta Win Over Our Audience In A Smooth Way. Clay, You're Being Too Stiff, We Need More Siller Robot! Our Fans Have To Feel The Fun Energy When We Perform. Floyd, I Need More Sensitive Feels From You! Our Fans Need To Feel The Pity For Us To Win! And Bitty B...Hmm..Maybe A Bigger Diaper?"

"If This Diaper Was Any Bigger, I Could Sink In It -.-"
Baby Branch Glared At His Brother.

Clay Chuckled Sarcastically, With His Arms Crossed.
"Really Good Notes John Dory, Super Helpful Thanks Thanks, Now I Have A Creative Note For You 😊, SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!"

"Excuse Me??"
John Dory Said.

"For The Past Few Days Now, We've Been Non-Stop Rehearsing For This Talent Show! So It Gets Pretty Annoying When All We Get From You IS RIDICULOUS CRITICISM YOU KNOCK OFF OF SQUAREBOB!"
Clay Yelled At John Dory.

"Well, Excuuuuse Me Clay If I'm Trying My Hardest To Make Us Win!"
John Dory Replied.

Spruce Took Off His Shades.
"And Thereee Lies The Problem. All You Care About On Your Mind Right Now Is Forcing Us To Win!"

"DUUUUH! We're Going Up Against Those Girls Who Have Already Won Over Most Of The School! We Need To Nail This Sing Off Or We're Kicked Out Of School!"
John Dory Told Spruce.

"Mhm. And Need I Remind You THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FROM THE START!"
Spruce Said.

"What?!?"
John Dory Said, Confused.

"Okay, Guys, Guys This Isn't Helpful Right Now. Let's Maybe Just Take A 5 Minute Break?"
Floyd Interrupted, Trying To Play Peacemaker.

"OH C'MONNNN JOHN! DON'T ACT SOOOO INNOCENT DUDE! FROM THE START, YOU SIGNED US UP FOR THAT DUMB TALENT SHOW, WITHOUT OUR APPROVAL!"
Clay Mentioned.

"OKAY BUT-"
John Dory Tried To Speak.

"AND THENNN NOW, YOU MAKE THIS NONSENSE BET AGAINST GALZONE TO RISK OUR CHANCES OF STAYING IN SCHOOL!"
Spruce Added On.

"AND EVER SINCE THEN, YOU'VE BEEN FORCING US AND NAGGING US TO REHEARSE SO WE CAN WIN! THE MORE YOU DO, THE LESS CHANCE YOU'RE GIVING US!"
Clay Added More.

"🥺"
Baby Branch Watched And Listened To His Brothers Argue, Knowing He Didn't Enjoy When They Fought.

"I'M TRYING TO MAKE US BETTER! AND MORE PERFECT! SIGNING UP FOR THR TALENT SHOW WAS FOR OUR BENEFIT! US! BROZONE! SO THAT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF STARS WE ARE! DON'T WE DESERVE IT???"
John Dory Told Them.

Clay Rolled His Eyes.
"YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN PROBLEM THERE JOHN! TRYING TO MAKE US PERFECT FOR BROZONE? NAH DUDE, IT'S JUST FOR YOU! FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT SO WE DON'T MAKE YOU LOOK BAD!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"
John Dory Said.

"GUYS!"
Floyd Attempted To Get Them To Stop.

Spruce Shook His Head.
"DON'T HIDE IT JOHN! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! WELL GUESS WHAT?! WE'RE ALL GROWING UP AND BECOMING OUR OWN TROLLS! SO WE DON'T NEED YOU TO FORCE US INTO THINGS THEN ON TOP OF THAT, CRITICIZE US FOR JUST TRYING TO PLEASE YOU!"

"YEAH MAN! SPRUCE IS HITTING PUBERTY! FLOYD IS DISCOVERING HIMSELF! BRANCH IS...GETTING AN INCH TALLER! AND I'M GONNA BECOME A LICENSED CPA SOMEDAY! SO PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME FOOL!!!!!"
Clay Pointed In John Dory's Face.

"I GET THAT! I'M GROWING UP TOO! AND IT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE TO MAKE SURE YOUR SIBLINGS ARE BEING RAISED UP WELL! SO I JUST THOUGHT BY THIS TALENT SHOW, I CAN PROVE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GROWN UP SINCE WE STARTED SCHOOL.."
John Dory Blurted Out, Looking Down For A Second.

Baby Branch Kept Listening To The Arguments From Each Brother, And Even Though He Is Only An Infant, He Tried To Comprehend John Dory's Perspective.

"...BUT NOPE! I GUESS THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS! IF WE LOSE THIS SING OFF AGAINST GALZONE, WE'RE KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL! AND I FAIL AS A BIG BROTHER!!!!"
John Dory Raised His Voice Louder Than He Ever Has Before.

The Brothers All Flinch From John Dory's Big Outburst, Not Knowing How Their Older Brother Can Reach That Level Of Anger And Frustration.

John Dory Breathed Heavily After His Outburst, But Then Covered His Face And Sat Down On One Of The Beds.

"🥺"
Baby Branch's Ears Drooped Down, Seeing His Older Brother's Frustration.

From The Door, On The Opposite Side, Grandma Rosiepuff Was Listening In, And Hearing Her Grandsons Have Their Conversation.

Floyd Went Over To The Bed And Sat Next To John Dory.
"What Do You Mean...You Fail As A Big Brother..?"

John Dory Sighed Deeply And Inhaled, Trying Not To Show Signs Of Him About To Cry Or Get Emotional.

John Dory Began To Speak.
"Listen Guys...I-I'm Sorry I Roped You All Into This...The Talent Show, The GalZone Thing, Everything...I-I Just Wanted To Show Everyone That We've Grown And There's More To Us Than Before We Started School.."

The Brothers Glanced At One Another As They Listened To Their Older Brother Open Up To Them.

"I Mean, We Were Nothing But Famous Troubled Kids Before We Started School...But Ever Since We Did Start...I've Seen We Grown! And Maturing Along The Way...Even Getting Closer To One Another...But...I'm Failing As The Oldest Brother And Leader At Keeping That.."
John Dory Covered His Face With His Hands Again.

Floyd Placed His Hand Over John Dory's Hand As Comfort.
"John, Believe Me When I Say...You Are No Failing As A Big Brother"

"Don't Floyd.."
John Dory Mumbled.

"No, I'm Serious John...Think About It! Remember When I Hit My Head On The Mirror? After You Had An Outburst At Me For Being Different? Who Came Around And Made Me Feel Better About Things? You Did!"
Floyd Gave A Little Smile.

"I Mean Yeah But.."
John Dory Said.

"John, You Were The One Who Brought Bono Into Our Lives And Helped Us Get That Fluffleberry Cake. On Top Of That, Made Grandma Feel Good About Herself Struggling With Five Chaotic Grandsons! Give Yourself Some Credit There"
Spruce Added On.

"Well-"
John Dory Said.

"Dude, You Comforted Me And Gave Me Advice I'll Never Forget When That Tramp Bella Broke My Heart. That Advice Is Gonna Stick With Me Forever Man"
Clay Put His Hand On John's Shoulder.

Baby Branch Crawled Up Onto John Dory's Lap.
"And John, You Made Me Feel Bettee About Myself During That Whole Club Mess That Happened! You Made Me Feel Like The Alpha! Something I Never Thought I Would Ever Be...But You Reassured I Will Someday!"

"That's Something An Alpha Would Say Too"
John Dory Softly Ruffled Baby Branch's Hair.

"Hehehe!"
Baby Branch Giggled At That.

"Even Though You Might Feel Like You're Failing Us...In Reality, You're Building Us To Become Who We Are"
Floyd Rubbed John Dory's Back.

Grandma Rosiepuff Smiled From Listening In On The Boys Conversation With Each Other, And Hearing How Mature They Are Handling It, She Knew They Were Mature Enough To Meet Her New Boyfriend.

John Dory Grinned At All His Little Brothers And Chuckled.
"Thanks Bros. I Really Do Have The Best Family Ever"

Spruce Held His Hand Out And Lifted John Dory Up From The Bed.
"Now, Let's Work Together And Nail This Sing Off Against GalZone!"

"Let's Do It!"
Clay Nodded.

"YEAH!"
Floyd And Baby Branch Cheered.

The Brothers Put Their Hands In The Middle And Lifted Them Up.
"BRO TIME! 💙"

~~~

~At The Talent Show~

Later That Night, At TrollTree High, Everyone At School And All The Trolls In The Tree, Made It To The Talent Show And Sat In The Crowd.

"BROZONE! BROZONE! BROZONE!"
Half Of The Crowd Chanted For BroZone.

"GALZONE! GALZONE! GALZONE!"
The Other Half Of The Crowd Chanted For GalZone.

As Well As Grandma Rosiepuff, Who Sat In The Front Row In Support Of Her Grandsons, And Nervous As This Was The Night Her Boyfriend Would Show Up To Meet The Boys.

Meanwhile, Backstage, The Brothers Were Fixing Themselves Up To Prepare For The Talent Show.

"5 MINUTES TO SHOW TIME!"
The Stage Manager Shouted, Walking Through Backstage.

Baby Branch Went Over And Peaked Through The Curtain, Gulping At Everyone Watching.
"Oh Boy.."

Baby Branch Moved From The Curtain And Faced The Wattpad Readers.
"Well, It's The Night Of The Big Talent Show! BroZone Against GalZone! Who's Gonna Win....I Hope Trolly Jesus Wins...Cause If We Lose...We'll Need All The Prayers We Can Get 😵‍💫"

John Dory Was Looking Through His List Of Songs To Do.
"Alright Guys! We're Gonna Open The Sing Off With Foxy Sexy Girl, Then Close It With Girl Sexy Foxy! Wait No Doesn't Sound Right....OOH! OPEN WITH SEXY FOXY GIRL! THEN CLOSE WITH FOXY GIRL SEXY DELUXE! YES! AHAAAAA! We're Gonna Make TrollTree High School History Tonight~"

"110! 111! 112!"
Spruce Was Doing Butt Squats In The Corner.

"KEEP IT UP BROTHER! WE NEES THOSE CHEEKS TO BE POPPIN BABBYYYYY!"
John Dory Encouraged.

"C'MON!!!!"
Spruce Went Faster With The Butt Squats, Making His Cheeks Glow Somehow. 🍑

"Man, I Wanna Cook Some Pancakes On That A**"
John Dory Told Himself.

"John Dowwwwwy, Looks Like I Forgot My Funderdrawers At Home! So I Guess I Can't Perform 😁"
Clay Grinned Innocently.

"Awe That Sucks Clay....CAUSE I GOT A SPARE RIGHT HERE! BOO-YAH! 🩲"
John Dory Flung The Funderdrawers In Clay's Face.

Clay Annoyingly Took The Funderdrawers Off His Face.
"I Wonder If Two Brothers Can Get A Divorce -.-"

Floyd Grabbed John Dory's Hand And Comforted Him.
"Remember John, Breatheeee And Relax. We're Gonna Do Great Cause You're The Best Older Bro!"

John Dory Inhaled And Exhaled.
"Hhhhh....Phewwww...Thanks Floyd! And I Know We'll Go Great Cause I Got The Best Bros!"

"That's The Spirit!"
Floyd Nodded, Fixing His Earring.

John Dory's Ear Twitched, Hearing Some Noises From Backstage.
"Ooh! That Must Be GalZone Coming In! And I Just Can't Resist The Chance To Gloat 😌"

Floyd Rolled His Eyes Playfully.
"Yeah, Have Fun With That"

Feeling Ready To Tease The Girls, John Dory Skipped Over To Another Area Of Backstage With A Smirk On His Face.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE EXCUSES!"
An Angry Voice Yelled Out Nearby.

John Dory Stopped At Sudden From That Voice, Recognizing It And Peaked From Behind A Corner.

From The Corner, Mr. Crank Was Having A Firm And Strict Talk With The Sisters From GalZone.

"YOU GIRLS ARE GONNA GO OUT THERE AND MAKE ME THE PROUDEST UNCLE EVER, CAUSE GALZONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT THAN PERFECT!"
Mr. Crank Said.

"We Know Uncle Crank, But What If We-?"
Sidney Said.

"NO IF'S OR BUTS! YOU GIRLS ARE LIVING WITH ME WHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE AWAY SO THAT MAKES ME IN CHARGE! WHICH ALSO MEANS AS THE CREATOR OF GALZONE, YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU!!!"
Mr. Crank Yelled.

"Okay Uncle Crank, We Get That...But Do We Really Have To Keep Busting Our Butts Just To Make GalZone A Hit Against BroZone?"
Claire Said.

"Yeah! I Wouldn't Mind Just Being Friends With The Boys! They Seem Fun!"
Fawn Added.

"NO!!!"
Mr. Crank Let Out A Louder Yell.

The Sisters Flinch From Their Uncle Giving An Even Louder Voice Raise And Got Scared.

Mr. Crank Got Angrier And Frustrated With The Sisters.
"I DID NOT DESTROY THOSE DELINQUENT'S FAN CLUB JUST SO YOU GIRLS CAN BE BEST FRIENDS WITH THEM! I DID IT SO WE CAN BEAT THEM OUT OF THE SCHOOL AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE BEST NEW GIRL GROUP, GALZONE! WHICH IS UNDER MY CONTROL! AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE GALZONE LOOK LIKE A FOOL! SO STRAIGHTEN UP, AND BE BETTER THAN PERFECT OR ELSE I FAIL AS A PRINCIPAL!!!!"

Boo Grew Scared Of Their Uncle And Went To Hug Fawn's Leg, Hoping For Comfort.

"Hhh.."
The Sisters Sighed Deeply, Being Forced Into This.

"Yes Uncle Crank.."
Dora's Ears Droop Down As She Frowned, Feeling Not Ready For This.

Overhearing, John Dory Couldn't Believe What He Heard, Learning The Truth Behind GalZone And How It Was All Made Up For Principal's Crank Advantage To Get Rid Of The Boys, Ultimately Feeling Bad For The Girls And Realizing How Much He Sounded Like Mr. Crank Towards His Brothers.

John Dory Knew Something Had To Be Done, But Didn't Know How To Resolve It And Just Went Back To Where He Was With The Brothers.

Floyd Turned Around To See John Dory Back And Went To Him.
"Enjoy Your Gloating Session?"

"Yeah.."
John Dory Rubbed The Back Of His Neck.

Floyd Noticed Something Was Bothering His Brother.
"Are You Alright..?"

"Hm? Oh Yeah! Yeah...All Good...Let's Get Ready For Showtime"
John Dory Replied.

"Well...Okay"
Floyd Went Back Over To The Brothers.

John Dory Tried To Get His Mindset Back On The Sing Off, But Couldn't Get Out Of His Head What The Sisters Of GalZone Were Going Through.

~~~

~On Stage~

Coming Up On Stage, Principal Crank Arrived With A Microphone With The Cheering Crowd Loudly Screaming For The Talent Show To Begin.

"BROZONE! GALZONE! BROZONE! GALZONE! BROZONE! GALZONE!"
The Crowd Of Trolls Cheered For Their Favorite Bands.

"HELLO TROLLS OF THE TROLLTREE! I Am The Fabulous Principal Of This High School And I Am Pleased To Be Hosting This Talent Show!"
Mr. Crank Announced To Everyone.

"👏👏👏👏👏"
The Crowd Clapped For That.

"Now Listen Up. How This Will Work Is, Which Ever Musical Group Gets The Most Applause From The Audience, Will Be Declared The Winner! So Clap Up Those Hands And Not Those Cheeks!"
Mr. Crank Winked At Everyone.

"...."
No One Laughed Or Even Reacted To That Odd Joke.

"....You People Are Trash -.- ANYWAYS! LET'S START THE COMPETITION!"
Mr. Crank Shouted.

"WOOOOOO!!!"
Everyone Hyped Up For The Talent Show And Anxiously Screamed.

PRESENTING...

✨️ GALZONE! ✨️

In A Poof Of Sparkles, The Sisters Of GalZone Appeared On Stage With Their Poses And Waved To The Crowd.

AND ALSO PRESENTING...

⭐️ BROZONE! ⭐️

In A Poof Of Stars, The Brothers Of BroZone Also Appeared On Stage In Poses And Winked At The Crowd.

Both Groups Turned To Face Each Other On Stage, And All Gave One Another Competitive Looks.

"Spruce -.-"
Sidney Glared At Him

"Sidney -.-"
Spruce Glared At Her.

"Clay -.-"
Claire Glared At Him.

"Claire -.-"
Clay Glared At Her.

"Floyd -.-"
Fawn Glared At Him.

"Fawn -.-"
Floyd Glared At Her.

"Boo -.-"
Baby Branch Glared At Her.

"🖕"
Boo Flipped Off Baby Branch.

"Hey John.."
Dora Didn't Glare At John Dory, But Just Rubbed Her Shoulder.

John Dory Knew Why Dora Looked This Way And Tried To Speak.
"Dora, I-"

"AAAALLRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS COMPETITION KICKING! The Delinquents Of BroZone Have The First Song"
Mr. Crank Handed The Mic Down To John Dory.

"Uh Thanks?"
John Dory Caught The Mic.

"Break A Leg Boys....Seriously Do- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA snort AHAHAHSHAJANSBSHQHAH"
Mr. Crank Laughed Like A Manic That He Is.

BroZone Faced The Crowd, And Cleared Their Throats As They Were About To Start Off The Sing Off.

BroZone Begun To Sing Out Loud And Wind Up Their Choreography.
🎵 Here we goooooooo... 🎵

🎵 Here we go! 🎵

🎵 One more time! 🎵

🎵 Everybody's
feeling fine! 🎵

🎵 Here we go now! 🎵

🎵 Yes yes yes here we goooo
BroZone has got the floooow! 🎵
Spruce And Clay Sung.

🎵 Bounce your
head to the beat! 🎵

🎵 We've got everything
you need! 🎵

🎵 Here we go now! 🎵

🎵 Yes yes yes here we gooooo!
BroZone has got the floooow! 🎵
John Dory And Floyd Sung.

🎵 Here we go
just one more time! 🎵

🎵 And everybody
is feeling fine! 🎵

🎵 Here we go now! 🎵

🎵 Here we gooooo, yeah! 🎵
Bitty B Started Thrusting The Air.

🎵 If you want
to party with us- 🎵

🎵 Just feel free and
feel the rhythm! 🎵

🎵 Here we go noooow! 🎵

🎵 Here we gooooooo~🎵
Bitty B Vocalized In A Soft Note.

"🙌 👏 🙌 👏 🙌 👏 🙌 👏 🙌"
The Audience Cheered And Clapped For BroZone's First Song.

Until, The Spotlight Cut From The Brothers And Lit Over To The Side Where GalZone Was.

GalZone Got Together And Began To Sing Their Own Song, Which Each Sister Getting A Verse.

Dora Jelly Started Off The Song.
🎵 Yo, I'll tell you what I want,
what I really really want! 🎵

🎵 So, tell me what you want,
what you really really want! 🎵
Sidney Sang With Sass.

🎵 I'll tell you what I want,
what I really really want! 🎵
Fawn Sang, Rocking Her Head All Over The Place.

🎵 So, tell me what you want,
what you really really want! 🎵
Claire Sang, Whipping Her Beautiful Luxurious Pink Hair.

🎵 I wanna! 🎵
Dora Sang.

🎵 I wanna! 🎵
Sidney Sang.

🎵 I wanna! 🎵
Fawn Sang.

🎵 I wanna! 🎵
Claire Sang.

GalZone Gestured At Boo To Sing In A Part, Hoping She Would Let Out Her Voice This Time.

"🖕"
Boo Remained Sucking Her Binky And Flipped Everyone Off.

"...."
The Sisters And The Audience Blinked At That Again And Resumed Singing.

🎵 If you wanna
be my lover! 🎵

🎵 You gotta get
with my friends! 🎵

🎵 Gotta get with
my friends~ 🎵
Claire Sang A Soft High Note.

🎵 Make it last forever,
Friendship never ends! 🎵

🎵 If you wanna
be my lover- 🎵

🎵 You have
got to give! 🎵

🎵 Taking is too easy,
but that's the way it issss! 🎵

The Audience Gave An Even Louder Cheer For GalZone, Seeming To Praise Them More.

"🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌"
The Audience Praised For GalZone, Ranking Them Higher In The Vote.

"HEHEHEHE, Suck On That Boys 😈"
Mr. Crank Grinned Evily From Backstage.

John Dory Groaned And Encouraged The Boys To Step It Up.
"Mmmm! C'mon Guys!"

BroZone Took Over The Stage Again And Before An Even Larger Song Than Before.

🎵 All you people! 🎵

🎵 Can't you see,
can't you see? 🎵

🎵 How your love's
affecting our reality? 🎵

🎵 Every time we're down,
you can make it right! 🎵

🎵 And thaaaat maaaakes you
laaaaarger than life! 🎵

"👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏👏🙌👏👏"
The Audience Cheered More From BroZone, Leaning More To Their Side.

"Uggggh! C'mon Girls!"
Claire Said At Her Sisters, Getting Them To Do Go Bigger.

GalZone Took Over The Spotlight From The Boys Again And Performed Another Song.

🎵 My loneliness! 🎵

🎵 Is killing meee.. 🎵

🎵 And I~
I must confess! 🎵

🎵 I still believe,
still believeeeee! 🎵

🎵 When I'm not with you
I lose my mind- 🎵

🎵 Give me a siiiiign.. 🎵

🎵 Hit me, baby,
one more time! 🎵

"🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏👏👏👏🙌👏👏🙌🙌👏👏👏👏🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏👏"
The Audience Came More Over To GalZone's Side Again For More Praise.

"They Dare You Britney Sparkles Against Us?! The Shame -.-"
Baby Branch Crossed His Arms, Offended.

"Then It's Time To Switch It Up A Notce"
Clay Cracked His Knuckles.

BroZone Snatched Back The Spotlight, Trying Something Different And Started To Sing Some Hip-Hop.

🎵 This speech is my recital,
I think it's very vital- 🎵
Spruce Sung.

🎵 To rock, a rhyme,
that's right, on time! 🎵
Clay Sung.

🎵 It's T-T-T-Tricky is the title,
here we go! 🎵
Spruce And Clay Sung Together.

🎵 It's Tricky to rock a rhyme,
to rock a rhyme
that's right on time! 🎵

🎵 It's Tricky... 🎵

🎵 It's Tricky,
Tricky,
Tricky,
Tricky! 🎵

🎵. It's Tricky to rock a rhyme,
to rock a rhyme
that's right on time! 🎵

🎵 It's Tricky... 🎵

🎵 Tr-tr-tr-tricky
Trrrrrrrrrrricky! 🎵

"🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌"
The Audience Digged BroZone's Hip Hop Switch And Praised Them More.

Attempting To Try The Same, GalZone Snatched Back The Spotlight And Added Some Hip Hop Flavor To Their Song.

Sidney And Fawn Started To Rap Together To The Hip Hop Beat.
🎵 GalZone's here,
and we're in effect! 🎵

🎵 Want you to push it, babe! 🎵

🎵 Coolin' by day then at night, working up a sweat! 🎵

🎵 C'mon girls,
let's go show the guys
that we know! 🎵

🎵 How to become number one
in a hot party show! 🎵

🎵 Now push it- 🎵
Sidney And Fawn Winked At The Crowd As They Broke It Down.

🎵 Ah, push it! 🎵

🎵 Push it good! 🎵

🎵 Ooh, baby, baby! 🎵

🎵 Baby, baby! 🎵

🎵 Ooh, baby, baby! 🎵

🎵 Ba-baby, baby! 🎵

🎵 Push it good! 🎵

🎵 Ah, push it~ 🎵

🎵 Ah, push it~ 🎵

🎵 P-Push it real good! 🎵

"👏🙌👏👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏🙌🙌"
The Audience Went Back To Loving GalZone, And Intrigued By Their Hip Hop Moves.

"UGGGHHHH! LET'S BRO!!!"
John Dory Shouted Out, Getting Frustrated.

BroZone Got In Position Of Their Next Song And Performed Their Rehearsed Choreography For It, Trying To Win Back The Audience.

🎵 Whether you're a brother
Or whether you're a mother! 🎵

🎵 You're stayin' alive,
stayin' alive! 🎵

🎵 Feel the city breakin'
And everybody shakin'! 🎵

🎵 And we're stayin' alive,
stayin' alive! 🎵

🎵 Ah, ha, ha, ha! 🎵

🎵 Stayin' alive,
stayin' alive! 🎵

🎵 Ah, ha, ha, ha! 🎵

🎵 STAYING ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEE! 🎵
Bitty B Reached The Top Of His Long High Note, With Help From BroZone, Lifting Him Up With Their Hair Swirls.

"👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌👏"
The Audience Gazed Back Over To BroZone, Stunned By Their Choreography And High Notes.

"YES!"
The Brothers Cheered For Themselves.

Until, Suddenly, The Stage Went Dark And Lifting Up In The Air Was GalZone, On Lit Up Glowing Stars To Stand On As They Perfomed An Even More Fabulous Song.

✨️ F A M E ✨️

🎵 I'm gonna live forever,
I'm gonna learn how to flyyyy! 🎵
Dora Sang Out Loud.

✨️ F A M E ✨️

🎵 I feel it coming together,
People will see me and cry! 🎵
Sidney Sang Out Loud.

✨️ F A M E ✨️

🎵 I'm gonna make it to heaven,
Light up the sky like a flame! 🎵
Fawn Sang Out Loud.

✨️ F A M E ✨️

🎵 I'm gonna live forever,
Baby remember my name! 🎵
Claire Sang Out Loud, Pointing At The Audience.

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

Hearing This And Seeing The Crowd Go Wild, John Dory Hyperventilated And Watched BroZone's Career Flash Before His Eyes.

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

🎵 REMEMBER! 🎵

Finishing Off With Glamorous Fireworks, GalZone Embraced In The Applause The Crowd Gave Them, Seeing How They Were The Most Loved.

"🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🙌🙌👏👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌"
The Audience Cheered The Most Loudest For GalZone This Time, Almost Seeing As They Were On Top To Win.

The Brothers Glanced At One Another, Feeling Defeated And In No Chance To Win The Talent Show Or Sing Off.

~~~

~Backstage~

After The Sing Off Round, BroZone Went Backstage To Warm Up Again Until They Went Back On Stage.

"What Are We Gonna Do?! WE'RE DYING OUT THERE! THEY LOVE GALZONE!"
Clay Said.

"I Guess This Is The New Era...Women...I Love Women And Wanna Make Out With Them...But Dang"
Spruce Said.

"Is This Really The End Of BroZone?!"
Baby Branch Tugged John Dory's Leg.

"No It's Not Branch!"
John Dory Said.

"You Sure Bout That McSquare Breath? Causeeee Not Sure If You Noticed...But Um...WE'RE GETTING OUR ASSES BEAT OUT THERE!!!"
Clay Yelled Out.

"😱😱😱😱"
The Brothers Gasped At Clay's Language.

"YES! I SAID THE FULL WORD WITHOUT A CENSORSHIP! DEAL WITH ME! 🙄 💅"
Clay Sassed At His Brothers.

Mr. Crank Walked Past The Boys, Smirking To Himself.
"Life Is Great Ain't It Boys? Especially When You're Not A Loser 😌"

"Mmmmm -.-"
The Brothers Glared At Mr. Crank Walking By And Got Furious.

"Why's He Have To Be Such A Jerk? We're Good People To Him!"
Floyd Said.

"Didn't We Almost Kill Him Our First Day Of School?"
Spruce Mentioned.

"Exactly! It Makes No Sense"
Floyd Pouted.

Seeing Mr. Crank, John Dory Got An Idea And Knew What Had To Be Said And Done.

"I Know What Has To Be Done!"
John Dory Stated.

"What Is It John?"
Baby Branch Wondered.

"Follow Me Boys!"
John Dory Gestured As He Walked Off, Along With The Boys.

~~~

~Outside~

Meanwhile, Out In The Night, And In Front Of The School, GalZone Was Out There, Preparing To Go Back In.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE GIRLS!"
John Dory Shouted, Opening The Doors With A Dramatic Entrance.

"Ugh, Well Look Who It Is! With A Cliche Dramatic Entrance I Might Add"
Sidney Snickered.

"We Don't Have Time For Your Judgy Attention Purple Grape-"
Spruce Said.

"HOW DARE YOU-"
Sidney Held Her Heart.

"What Are You Dudes Doing Here? Gonna Call Us Low Down Again? Cause If So- I GOT A HAMMEE WHO CAN SHOW YOU HOW LOW DOWN WE ARE! 🔨"
Fawn Took Out Her Hammer.

"No No! It's Not That!"
Floyd Said

"WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE INSULTS FROM YOU! Just Accept Your Loss And Move On 💅"
Claire Checked Her Nails.

"As Much As I'd Like To Tell You That Your Nails Are Press Ons, I Won't"
Clay Said.

"Watch It Squash Hair -.-"
Claire Glared.

"Until You Watch Where You Fart, Cause I Smell Something From You 🤨"
Clay Raised His Eyebrow.

"FART?!? I'D NEVER.....IN PUBLIC! Get The Grenade Boo"
Claire Signaled.

Boo Reached In Her Hair And Took Out Another Grenade And Pulled The Pin.

"NO!"
Dora Snatched The Grenade And Threw It Elsewhere.

"I Just Need To Do Something To Ya'll That I Think You Deserve-"
John Dory Said.

"What? To Put Us Down? I Don't Think So John.."
Dora Looked Down And Away.

"Well You Asked For It-"
John Dory Cracked His Neck And Prepared To Leap At Dora.

Floyd's Eyes Widen And Shouted.
"JOHN NO-"

Unexpectedly, John Dory Went In For A Hug Towards Dora, In A Comforting And Warm Matter.

"😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦"
The Brothers And Sisters Jaws Just Dropped From That.

Dora Didn't Know How To React, Not Expecting This From John Dory.
"J-John..?"

John Dory Parted Away From Dora.
"Dora, It's Okay"

"What Is?"
Dora Raised Her Eyebrow.

"Look, I Know The Truth About GalZone...Crank Just Made It Up And Forced You Guys Into It So He Can Get Rid Of Us"
John Dory Blurted Out.

"PFFFT WHAT? NO HE'S NOTTT...HE'S A GREAT UNCLE! 😁"
Fawn Grinned, Knowing That Was A Lie.

"Uh Huh? And Pretty Sure I Overheard You'd Rather Be Friends With Us Than Do GalZone?"
John Dory Glanced At Fawn.

".....I Mean...Yeah That's True ☹️"
Fawn Frowned.

Dora Sighed, And Looked Up At John Dory.
"Hhh...John, You Don't Understand.."

"No Dora, I Do. Believe Me, Seeing Crank Force You Guys To Be Better Than You Already Are For His Own Benefit Is Something I Hate That I Relate To....But I've Grown From That"
John Dory Smiled Over At His Brothers.

The Brothers Nodded At Their Older Square Sibling, Knowing Good And Well He Did.

"And I Don't Wanna See You Guys Suffer From That"
John Dory Told Dora.

"But Uncle Crank Is Giving Us The Attention He Said We Deserve"
Sidney Said.

"He Said We're His Glamorous Nieces!"
Claire Added.

"You Guys Don't Need Attention From Everyone Else To Be Glamorous"
Floyd Said.

"All You Need Is Loving Trolls And Friends That Really Want To Be Around You For You. GalZone Or Not"
Spruce Added.

"Believe It Or Not....That Can Be Us"
Clay Added.

"Hold Up?? Ya'll For Real?!? You Wanna Be Our Friends?!"
Fawn Started Getting Excited.

"Yeah! Why Not? We Can Appreciate You Guys Without The GalZone Title"
Baby Branch Said.

Boo Walked Up To Baby Branch And Gave Him A Glare In The Face, But Then Put Her Fist Out For A Fist Bump. 🤜🤛

"And How Do We Know We Can Believe You?"
Claire Crossed Her Arms.

"Hey, I'm Willing To Put Up With Your Fashion Talk And Attention Seeking Self So That's Gotta Mean Something 🤷‍♂️"
Clay Shrugged.

"Hmmmm....Tell Me I'm Pretty"
Claire Said.

"No"
Clay Replied.

"....Okay, I Believe You"
Claire Shrugged.

"And I'm Willing To Put Up With Ms. Opinionated Over Here"
Spruce Gestured At Sidney.

"EXCUSEEEE ME?! OPINIONATED?!?! YOU TRYNA SAY I'M TOO JUDGY?!?!"
Sidney Got In Spruce's Face.

"Yes Sidney. I Am"
Spruce Replied.

"Oh....Okay...Respect"
Sidney Smirked At Him.

Floyd Turned Over To Fawn.
"And Fawn-"

Fawn Instantly Grabbed Floyd's Hand And Squeezed It Tight.
"I KNEW YOU'D COME AROUND CRY BABY! WE GONNA BE SO TIGHT! HAHAAAA!"

"Y-Y-YEP...HAND.....BREAKING.."
Floyd Said In Pain From His Hand.

"Well"
John Dory Held His Hand Out To Dora.

Dora Started Grinning And Smiling Wide.
"Hehehehe! I KNEWWWW YOU SAW ME AS YOUR BESTIE! THE MINUTE WE MET! AAAAAA! OF COURSE WE'LL BE YOUR FRIENDS! I Always Wanted To Since I Heard BroZone For The First Time, I Was Like AAAA YES THEY GONNA BE MY FRIEND AND LIKE IT! Then Thought Hope I Don't Come Off Too Strong Cause I Can Be A Lot If You Didn't Tell"

".____."
John Dory Almost Regretted His Decision From Dora's Rambling.

"RIGHT! SORRY! COURSE CORRECTING. I'm Calm 😌"
Dora Breathed Slowly And Held In Her Excitement.

"As Long As We See Eye To Eye, We Can All Get Along"
John Dory Told The Group.

"And You Can Stand Up To Your Uncle!"
Floyd Suggested.

"But That's Our Uncle...He Got Us Into The School!"
Claire Said.

"Okaaaay? That Doesn't Mean Anything"
Clay Said.

"Yeah, Just Because He's Your Uncle Doesn't Mean He Can Treat You Girls Like Garbage! Uncle Or Not, You All Deserve To Be Treated With Kindness, And Not Let Anyone Change The You That You Are"
Floyd Told The Sisters.

The Sisters Glanced At One Another, Wondering If That Was The Right Approach With Their Uncle Crank.

📢 THE TALENT SHOW WILL RESUME IN 30 SECONDS! 📢

"THE TALENT SHOW!"
Floyd And Fawn Say Together, In A Panic Tone.

"Let's Head Back In! And We Have To Before Boo's Grenade Explodes-"
Dora Mentioned.

"........🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️"
The Brothers And Sisters Immediately Run Back Inside Before The Grenade Went Off.

~~~

~Back On Stage~

Back At The Talent Show, The Audience Were Waiting For The Sing Off To Continue And Anticipated The Competition.

"HOLD ON EVERYONE, DON'T WORRY! THE GALZONE AND BROZONE COMPETITION WILL RESUME IN A MINUTE! Where Are Those Delinquents -.-"
Mr. Crank Said Under His Breath.

Rushing Back On Stage, BroZone And GalZone Ran To The Stage, Out Of Breath And Back Into Costumes.

"THERE THEY AREEEE! THE PRECIOUS GALZONE! And Worthless BroZone...LET THE COMPETITION RESUME!"
Mr. Crank Announced.

"YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!"
The Audience Shouted Out Loud.

BroZone And GalZone Glanced At Each Other, Not Wanting To Compete Against Each Other Anymore.

"Go On! Beat Those Boys And Do As I Say If You Want GalZone To Be On TOP!"
Mr. Crank Whispered Into Dora's Ear, Firmly.

Dora Turned Over To John Dory, As He Gave Her A Nod, Encouraging Her To Do The Right Thing.

With Confidence, Dora Grabbed The Microphone And Cleaded Her Throat, As If She Was About To Sing.

Dora Started To Sing A Song With A Softer Voice.
🎵 I've got myself a notion.. 🎵

🎵 It's one I know that
you'll understand.. 🎵

🎵 To set the world in motion..🎵

🎵 By reaching out for
each other's hands.. 🎵
Dora Reached Her Hand Out For John Dory To Join In.

John Dory Took Dora's Hand And Sung Into The Microphone.
🎵 Maybe we'll discover
What we should have
known all alongggg.. 🎵

🎵 One way or another
Together's where
we both belong! 🎵
Dora And John Dory Sang Together.

Giving One Another Nods, The Rest Of The Brothers And Sisters Joined In With The Eldest Siblings, And Raised The Tempo Of The Song To Perform Together In Harmony.

🎵 If we listen to
each other's heart! 🎵

🎵 We'll find we're
never too far apart! 🎵
Dora And John Dory Sang.

🎵 And maybe love is
the reason why! 🎵

🎵 For the first time
we're seeing it- 🎵
Dora And John Dory Sang.

🎵 EYE TO EYE! 🎵

The Audience Went Even Crazier For This Performance, Seeing The Groups Of BroZone And GalZone Coming Together For A Song.

"WHAT THE-?!?@*@&!?@,!"
Mr. Crank Couldn't Believe What He Saw.

🎵 If you're ever loneeeeely,
stop! 🎵
Floyd Sung.

🎵 You don't have to be! 🎵
Fawn Punched Floyd's Arm Playfully.

🎵 After all, it's only- 🎵
Sidney Sang.

🎵 A beat away
from you to meee! 🎵
Spruce Sung.

🎵 Take a look inside
and seeeeee! 🎵
Clay And Claire Vocalized Together, Side By Side.

With Harmonized Voices And Synchronized Dancing Coming Together, BroZone And GalZone Became A Whole With One Another, Proving They're Better Together.

🎵 IF WE LISTEN TO
EACH OTHER'S HEARTS! 🎵

🎵 WE'LL FIND WE'RE NEVER
TOO FAR APART! 🎵

🎵 AND MAYBE LOVE IS THE REASON WHY! 🎵

🎵 FOR THE FIRST TIME
WE'RE SEEING IT- 🎵

🎵 EYE TO EYE! 🎵

🎵 Eye to eye! 🎵
Floyd And Fawn Sang, Back To Back.

🎵 Eye to eye! 🎵
Clay And Claire Sang, Bumping Their Butts Together To The Beat.

🎵 Eye to eye! 🎵
Spruce And Sidney Sang, Giving Each Other Fist Bumps Up And Down.

🎵 Eye to eye! 🎵
John Dory And Dora Sang, As They Swung Each Other Around In A Circle.

🎵 EYE TO EYEEEEEEEEEEEE,
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH! 🎵
Bitty B Let Out His Falsetto Made Of Gold On The Final High Note.

🌟 I 2 I 🌟

BroZone And GalZone Put Their Hands In The Middle And Lifted It Up As They Finished Their First Song Together In A Finale Pose.

More Than Ever, The Audience Cheered And Praised This Performance The Most, Loving To See Both Groups Perform Together.

"WE ROCKED THAT!"
Clay Shouted.

"We Make Some Great Music Together!"
Dora Added.

"Even Better Than Better!"
Floyd Added On.

"Maybe We Can Even Form A Musical Band With Us 10!"
Baby Branch Suggested.

".......No, I Don't Think So 🤩"
Sidney Replied.

"Fair"
Spruce Shrugged.

"UGGGGHHHHHH 😡"
Mr. Crank Stormed Over To The Kids Looking Angrier Than Ever.

"Awe Crap-"
Clay Gestured At Mr. Crank Coming.

"YOU GIRLS ARE IN RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TROUBLE! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?! PERFORMING WITH THESE DELINQUENT BOYS!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW MY LEAD AND MINE ONLY!!!!"
Mr. Crank Yelled Down At The Girls.

The Sisters Looked At One Another And Knew They Had To Stand Up For Themselves Against Their Uncle.

Before Any Sister Could, Boo Made Way And Stepped Up Front, And Glared At Mr. Crank.

Boo Took Her Binky Out And Finally Spoke, (Voiced By "Snoop Dogg").
".....Yo Motherfucker. Don't Talk To Us Like Tha Bitch. We're You're Goddame Nieces For Pete Sake. So Treat Us With Respect And Love Us As A Fucking Uncle Should. And If You Don't, I Only Got 3 Words For You Cranky Bitch...Kiss My Ass"

"O__________________________O"
The Brothers And Sisters All Eyes Widen, Can't Believe Boo Just Spoke.

"😦"
Mr. Crank's Jaw Dropped, Being Told Off By A Baby.

Boo Put Back In Her Binky And Flopped Back On The Floor, Going Back Into Baby Mode. 👶

"...."
The Brothers Looked Over At The Sisters For What That Was All About.

"Annnnnd That's Why She Don't Talk Much-"
Dora Gestured.

"EXCUSE ME?????"
Mr. Crank Said.

"You Heard Boo Uncle Crank! Stop Treating Us Like This And Treat Us Like Your Nieces!"
Fawn Said.

"We're Done Playing Your GalZone Game And We Wanna Be Ourselves!"
Sidney Added.

"All We Wanna Do Is Go To School, Make New Memories, And Do Something With Our Lives!"
Claire Added.

"And Make New Friends! Which...We Already Have"
Dora Grinned Over At John Dory.

"👍"
John Dory Gave Dora A Nod And A Thumbs Up.

"UGGGGGHHHH! BUT I HAVE POWER! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL OVER YOU GIRLS! THIS DISRESPECT IS UNACCEPTABLE! IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"
Mr. Crank Yelled.

"Yeah Ya Do! And You Askes Us To Change For Your Benefit Anyway...Which Isn't Okay! Uncle Or Not"
Dora Crossed Her Arms.

"Hmph!"
The Sisters Crossed Their Arms, At Their Uncle.

Mr. Crank Groaned Into His Hand.
"UGGGHHHHH!!! DAMN DAMN DAMNNNN! Hhhh...I Guess As Principal And Uncle...I Can't Stop You From Wanting To Learn And Grow Up"

"That's More Like It"
Sidney Smirked.

"But Doesn't Mean You Won This Argument -.-"
Mr. Crank Glared.

"Yeah But- Rhonda Did"
John Dory Pulled Rhonda From Out His Hair And Let Her Attack Mr. Crank.

Rhonda Growled And Leaped At Mr. Crank To Attack Him All Over His Body.

"AAAAAAAEEEEEEAAAAA-"
Mr. Crank Shrieked Like A Little Girl As He Was Attacked.

"WOOOOOOO!!!!! 👏👏👏👏"
The Crowd Clapped For Mr. Crank Getting Attacked.

"Ya Know, We Have A Male Armadillo Just Like Rhonda....Except His Name Is RickRoll"
Fawn Nudged John Dory.

"Of Course You Do .____."
John Dory Replied.

"Thanks Boys"
Sidney Said.

"For Everything"
Claire Said.

"Don't Worry, From This Moment Forth, We Got Your Backs!"
Baby Branch Said.

"And We Got Yours!"
Dora Ruffled Baby Branch's Hair.

"Two Bands Will Just Have To Learn To Co-Exist In One School"
Spruce Said.

"I Can Only Imagine The Future Chaos To Come.."
Clay Said, Zoning Out As He Thought About It.

Coming Up To The Stage, Grandma Rosiepuff Ran Up To Her Grandsons And Gave Them All A Hug.

"OH MY LITTLE PEACHFUZZES! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! You Worked This Out In The Best Mature Way. You're All Really Growing"
Grandma Rosiepuff Grinned At Them.

"Thanks Grandma!"
Floyd Grinned Back.

"We Sure Are. Along With Our New Friends. Grandma, Meet GalZone"
John Dory Introduced.

"Hi! 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋"
The Sisters Of GalZone Waved At Grandma Rosiepuff.

"Aw, Well Nice To Meet You Girls. I'm Sure You'll All Get Along Perfectly"
Grandma Rosiepuff Insured.

"How'd You Like The Sing Off??"
Clay Asked.

"Loved It! I Just Wish My New Boyfriend Was Here To See It...He's Running A Little Late"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Wait, He's Coming?!"
Baby Branch Asked.

"Yup! I Knew You Guys Were Ready And Mature Enough To Meet Him So I Invited Him....And Oh! Here He Is Now!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Gestured Across The Auditorium.

Suddenly, The Doors To The Auditorium Opened Widen In A Dramatic Entrance Sort Of Way.

Everyone In The Auditorium Flinched At Sudden And Turned To Face Of Who Was Entering.

The Mysterious Troll Walked Down The Aisle To Come Towards Grandma Rosiepuff And The Brothers.

"...."
Everyone Just Watched This Mysterious Troll Come Down The Aisle.

As He Got Closer And Closer, The Brothers Started To Get A Better Look Of Who It Was.

"No...Way.."
Spruce Said.

"It Can't Be.."
Floyd Said.

"Not Possible.."
John Dory Said.

"IT'S-"
Clay Pointed Out.

Revealing Himself At Grandma Rosiepuff's Newest Boyfriend, The Mysterious Troll Turned Out To Be None Other Than Hairwin Cowbell, The Ex-Manager Of BroZone.

"😦"
Baby Branch Couldn't Believe His Bitty Eyes Of Who It Was.

"Boys, This Is My New Boyfriend.."
Grandma Rosiepuff Told Her Grandsons Nervously.

"Hello Boys~"
Hairwin Cowbell Grinned With A Smirk, Holding Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand Lovingly.

"MR. COWBELL?!?!?!?!? 😱"
The Brothers Say Out Loud In The Most Shocking Way Possible.

"OOOOOO! DRAMA! Corn Me Armadillo!"
Mr. Crank Demanded.

Rhonda Shot Some Popcorn Out Of Her Mouth Randomly For Her And Mr. Crank To Share As They Watched The Drama Unfold. 🍿

The BroZone Brothers Couldn't Believe The Reveal Of Who Was Dating Their Grandmother, Only To Wonder What Could Happen To Them All Soon.

To Be Continued..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.5K 863 9
When Invited To Their Cousin's Wedding, BroZone Emarks On A Road Trip Odyssey To Make It In Time To Perform, But This Trip Ends Up More Chaotic Than...
33.7K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
29K 427 20
⚠️ Most one-shorts are not or no longer canon, for this book was written before Trolls Band Together's Release ⚠️ Copyright ©️ 2023 by @Candies_and_P...
25.7K 433 34
I just couldn't resist writing a few one shots of the BroZone family before they broke up! A majority of these one shots see Branch's teen brothers (...