Secrets

By MyWorld_stories

The septuplets have their own secrets so as to not worry others and ruin their relations with each other. But... More

Prologue
New mission
Daun's Powers
Heat and Argument

Interview

105 4 1
By MyWorld_stories

On the last day of interview...

Qually and Solar are standing outside of a prestigious building. Qually looks at Solar who was looking at the building with no emotion, 'He's too good at controlling his emotions' that's what Qually thought. 

They both walked inside. On reception after talking about their purpose they reached second floor to meet the employee who would be leading the interviewers. Solar looks at him with wide eyes

The employee was in a plane white shirt with a navy blue tie and a deep blue suit on. He had a white string of hair in his whole brown shaded head, the brother's inheritance from their father. It took Solar less than a minute to realise that the employee was one of his older brothers (he also had guessed who he is) and he would be lying by not admitting that his eyes got teary. The cold face was not able to stay intact and was loosing up.

The employee looked back at the new comers and smiled at them but his eyes caught a pair of dark brown eyes staring at him. He looked at the figure from top to bottom, he was in plane white shirt with light grey tie and dark grey suit. He was also wearing a black face mask with black frame glasses. This colour dominance reminded him of someone very close to him, he quickly moved his eyes to other guy's hair which was completely brown without the certain white string he was looking for. Disappointed he moved his eyes back to the guy in grey suit who was still starring at him without any moment. Of course his eyes aren't even silver. Though those eyes looked glossy, deep and the guy looked familiar as if he knew him well but why?

Their eye-contact was broken when Qually called Solar realising that the said boy might break down if he doesn't take the situation under his control and Taufan just turned his face away releasing a deep breath realising what was that?

Solar just looked down fighting back his tears, taking deep breath, he has to calm down, he cannot break down now! Why did he even accept this mission at the first place? Why does he have to go through it all. He took deep breaths and calmed himself down. Yes. He is responsible for whatever is happening now. Until and unless he unfolds the mystery he has to present himself being dead. Cahaya does not exist. Cahaya died three years back now it's just Solar. No one else it's just Solar...

Qually patted his friend's back. He was feeling sorry for him. Solar composed himself, maintained his cold face and looked forward 

After talking to other candidates Taufan turned back to them. He smiled at them and provided both of them with necessary instructions. Even though he was feeling some connection with the mysterious guy in grey suit he ignored it.

"Solar?"

"Y-yes?" 

"It's your turn, sir is calling you"

"O-ok" 'Gah! Why am I stuttering?!?' 

Solar got up from his seat and went near the office, Taufan patted his shoulder, wished him luck and went from there

'I know my younger brother is strict and scary but Solar is getting a bit too scared' thought Taufan while heading back to other candidates 

Solar takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. "Come in" said the person from inside

Solar's heart was pounding from inside, his breath was shaky and any movement he did from his limbs felt heavy. Was he nervous? Yes. He wasn't nervous about the interview he believed it to be a piece of cake, he was scared to face the person inside 

Solar steps inside and close the door behind him. The boss more specifically Gempa looks up from his computer screen feeling someone's presence. Both of them looks at each other's eyes. One side Solar was controlling his emotions and acting completely cold while on the other side Gempa felt a familiar feeling, a feeling of a family from the other guy. He smiles softly and gestures the front person to sit on one of the chairs and at the back of the mind he was confused by his own actions, he never smiled at anyone from past three years, even at Taufan it appeared to be on rare occasions then why now?

Solar sits on the chair, he takes little deep breaths and after activating his perfect captain mode he gives his interview to Gempa. Gempa was quite impressed by the person in front of him though his confidence, way of speech, answers, ideas felt familiar but he ignored all those feelings, he (Solar) can't be the same person he is thinking of.

The interview went smoothly. Gempa ticked him thinking to be the perfect person for the job he was looking for.

Once the interview was over, Solar got up thanking Gempa professionally, just as he was about to leave, his hand got a slight cut from one of the sharp edges of the table. He hissed softly and by repulse his other hand held the wounded one. Gempa noticed the change in Solar's expression and he noticed the cut Solar got.

He immediately got up and moved towards Solar, held his hand and saw the cut. The cut was slight deep and blood was flowing out.

"Oh no it's bleeding" said Gempa panicking a bit. His mama/brother instincts were kicking in

"Ah! It's fine, just a minor scratch" said Solar while trying to withdraw his hand from other 

Gempa held his hand tightly feeling other's movement, he looked sharply at him and said, "Just a minor scratch? Solar it's a deep cut! It's even bleeding" He made the boy sit on one of the chairs, "Sit here, I will get the bandage" saying so he quickly went to his drawers

Solar was blank. He felt the brotherly feeling especially of his worried mama brother whom he didn't feel from past 3 years. Heck! Even during the interview he (Gempa) was acting as a strict, cold boss, colder than Air and the straight face looked scarier than Petir's.

Gempa immediately returned with a small first kid and was bandaging other's hand who was looking at him with teary eyes. His eyes weren't teary because of the cut it was teary because of the care he was receiving after long.

Gempa quickly and silently did the bandage and sighed patting it slightly. After that he looked at Solar. 

Solar smiled at him with a sincere and genuine smile which he himself showed after long. Gempa wasn't fond of that smile, it triggered him, "You are smiling?!? Even after having that cut, your smiling as if you're happy after getting it! Why are you so careless Cahaya!! I have told you so many times to be careful-" and that's when he realised what he just said.

Gempa was startled on what he just said while Solar was shocked, guilty, angry, happy, he was filled with mixed emotions. He looks down and says, "Sorry I'll be more careful"

Gempa gets up from his position and heads to his seat while Solar thanks him and quickly leaves the office

Solar closes the door behind him and takes a deep breath, controlling his break down while a familiar flashback hits him

"I have told you many times to be careful, what if you would have hurt yourself?" Said Tanah while picking up the glass pieces of the broken flask which luckily contained NaCl solution, nothing much serious or dangerous 

Cahaya bents to help too with a small face hearing scoldings from his elder brother 

Tanah holds his hand shaking his head in no, "Don't pick it up, what if you get a cut-" and that's when he notices a cut on Cahaya's hand which was quite deep

Tanah gets up holding Cahaya's hand forcing the other to be pulled up too and drags him to other side. "You did get a cut!" He exclaims and frowns at his brother 

"Ah! It's fine, just a minor scratch" Cahaya said that while trying to withdraw his hand

Tanah held his hand tightly feeling other's movement, he looked sharply at him and said, "Just a minor scratch? Cahaya it's a deep cut! It's even bleeding" He turns and looks at Petir who was seeing all drama

"Petir can you clean this up while I take him to infirmary?" Petir nods at other two who were talking (arguing) and heading towards the infirmary. He smiles, shakes his head and heads up for cleaning 

In the infirmary...

Tanah quickly cleans and bandage other's wound while scolding him who was looking at him smiling all this time

Tanah sighed, he patted the wound slightly only to look up and find his youngest brother smiling at him genuinely. That triggered him again for another scolding session, "You are smiling?!? Even after having that cut, your smiling as if you're happy after getting it! Why are you so careless Cahaya!! I have told you so many times to be careful-" "Ok calm down there! I am fine" "Is that what you call fine?" While pointing at his wound

Cahaya pouts and looks down mumbling, "Sorry, I'll be more careful"

Tanah smiles at other's cuteness and pulls him in a bear hug

A tear rolled down Solar's face remembering that memory which he wipes quickly and heads out after informing Taufan that his interview went well who told him that his friend (Qually) was waiting for him in the cafeteria 

Gempa smiles at that memory which just flashed in his mind after meeting Solar, he brushes his hand on the photo he was looking at while mumbling, "Why did you leave so soon Cahaya? You were really very careless"

Somewhere else...

"Hello?" 

"Hey-"

"Hello? Air? I can't hear you!"

"Move to a less crowded zone idiot!" Ice shakes his head as he said that sentence 

"Ya now I can hear you!"

"When are you returning home Api? It's already late" Ice says that with a deadpan expression 

"It might take an hour more, it's really crowded here" 

"Fine but it's just only for tonight after that for next two weeks you aren't performing any late night concerts"

"Two weeks why?" Asks blaze being confused

"Api I told you about my trip, if you would start coming late then it would become difficult for Daun" sighed Ais at his twin

"Wait I thought I told you not to go! You just recovered Air!!!" Blaze exclaims this sentence with a hint of anger

"Calm down and I am totally fine, I already have missed a lot of my studies because of which I am repeating my year this time"

"Still-"

"Don't worry Cigku Papa said that it's easy to read human brain than an alien's. If it wasn't a part of my studies, I would have definitely turned it down. And you know too human psychology is easier than alien's but yet again it depends on species. Also Yaya will be there with me"

"If you say so...how many number of patients are there?"

"Just two humans, one is a 7 year old girl named Lisa and another is a guy of our age named Taufan" 

"Just 2?"

"Cigku is the best" Ice says that with a smug face

"Fine-" Blaze rolls his eyes and that's when someone calls him, "Blaze c'mon now" 

"Coming" 

"Ok Air gotta go now"

"Fine bye"

Ais keeps the phone down and heads to sleep.

"Hahhh!" 

Fang huffs while he pins down his opponent cum friend

"Haiyaa! You are getting better" said his opponent who was pinned down

"I was always great" said Fang with a smug face who removed his shadow sword and gives hand to his friend 

"Ya that's why Hali always defeats you" Fang's friend pushes his hand and gets up

Fang frowns on that statement. "That's not true, I- I just keep losing purposely to b-boost up his confidence"

"Your stuttering answers a lot" 

"Whatever blueberry shrimp head"

Frowning at the nickname, she exclaims, "Porcupine"

"Speaking of which where is Hali?" Asks Fang ignoring his friend's comment 

"Oh he told me Sir Satrintar called him" 

"Ying, Fang!! Emperor is remembering you too" 

The called kids looked at each other and heads inside the palace.

**********************************************************************

Well I thought to end after showing Api and Air but then (shrugs) simply 

Do vote and comment about your views, next part will definitely take eternity 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
493K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
22.5K 1.2K 17
Rintis University, a school in Rintis, though has many students, seven stood out from them all. The seven of them, who don't know each other at all...
3.5K 168 7
New plan, I'm doing one shots, writing My ideas all in one